2019: Will Israel be humiliated again?

>IDF gets its ass handed to it in 2006 against Hezbollah, shows very poorly. 5,000 Hezbollah fighters against the IDF’s 30,000.
>Syria wants Golan back and has threatened war.

can combined Syrian and Hezbollah forces defeat IDF in 2019?

armyupress.army.mil/Portals/7/combat-studies-institute/csi-books/we-were-caught-unprepared.pdf

Attached: 5Pd4d6K.jpg (950x810, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/1045435.pdf
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/07/hezbollah-iran-new-weapons-israel/565796/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/1045435.pdf

Attached: second-lebanon-war-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 177K)

>can combined Syrian and Hezbollah forces defeat IDF in 2019?
hahaahaahahaha

you sand niggers are delusional as fuck

Attached: comedy-2.jpg (940x601, 94K)

Read the U.S. military reports I've posted and tell me what you think.

The war on syria failed and a pushback sounds logic

No, I doubt it. Assad wouldn't risk starting a full-scale war with Israel. His forces have been weakened more than enough trough the years of civil war. In truth, Israelis wouldn't want any war either because it's going to be a political suicide for Netanyahu and israeli right-wing.

he is right
mutts will charge in in order to save their greatest ally

Attached: 1531976487502.png (593x241, 36K)

A hamberger

im not sure what our dudes calculated in this regard
if they say its time then i bet on golans returning, if they say golans arent important enough to bomb jews from orbit for then i bet they will remain

As much as I was happy to see their defeat in 2006, I don't think a war with Syria will be as difficult for the Israelis. The Syrians are a more conventional force and won't use hit-and-run tactics the way Hezbullah did. They will probably get their air force and tanks fucked very quickly and Israel would probably not go into the territory like they did in Lebenon.

I would LOVE to be wrong and see the kikes lose though.

Attached: libertynewspaper.png (459x600, 100K)

If the U.S. military assessments are to be believed, then the IDF is a mess. All those years of beating up on Palestinian grandmothers and little girls have made them think they're supermen. When real combat starts they're unprepared.

I don't see why Assad wouldn't unleash Hezbollah on Israel and keep threatening a more conventional attack in the Golan to get Israel to the negotiating table.

I bet their diapers will make them feel more secure

Attached: IDF standard issue.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Yeah unlike IDF Syrian forces have actual combat experience, now is the time to strike the tech gap will never be crossed so now is as good of a time as ever for Syria

kek. it wasn't just Lebanon 2006. IDF was embarrassed in Gaza in 2014 as well. Big losses, massive firepower and no objective realized.

Will hezbolla launch an all out offensive against Pissrael?

I think they'll repeat the rocket attacks of 2006 and provoke Israel into action, except this time Hezbollah has a lot more (and better) rockets. Israel will have to react fast to avoid societal uproar and I don't think IDF will be effective.

also, as mentioned by others, Syria and Hezbollah have seen combat now for years.

Israel and the US gambled that they'd succeed removing Assad. The gamble failed and now they face battle-hardened pissed off enemies.

They avoid uproar as it is by shouting antisemitism any time someone points out their shit. So i doubt anything would happen..

NUKE ISRAEL PLOX OR I... (sigh)

If Assad attacks first he’s gonna get rekt

If Israel invades first, enjoy 2006.2: Electric Boogaloo

No

good read.
Interesting developments since then:

a) Hezbollah has become a significantly more battle-tested organization. Although it has lost many fighters in the Syrian civil war, those who made it will pass on crucial knowledge. Morale will be high.

b) Hezbollah has significantly enlarged its inventory surface-to-surface missile inventory

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/07/hezbollah-iran-new-weapons-israel/565796/

c)any conflict will most likely include Syria and IRGC, and will be fought on the entire northern front.

On the other hand:

a) Israel has reworked its doctrine specifically to create more traction and be forceful in deploying forces forward. It has created several new structures, such as the depth corps and the commando brigade. The kinds of training that they invest in were unheard before - brigade level exercises in Cyprus, Greeks and Bulgaria, all countries with similar terrain to Lebanon

b) the Iron Dome system, not operational in 2006, has been deployed with amazing success. This has all but negated the threat of Rocket fire from Gaza, and is expected to be similarly successful against Hizbollah rockets

c) the Golan Heights are a significantly different from Lebanon. They are flat highland/mesa, with no major forests or built areas. They are perfectly for direct/precision fire deployment, areas where Israel has a decade's advantage (Reversing a similar advantage that the Egyptians had in 1973)

They will start a pro army soon afaik. But idf land force is no match for hezbollah currently Imo.

Assad will not attack in any conventional way. He will have Hezbollah fire rockets against N. Israel and provoke them.

The whole point of removing Assad and threatening Iran is to take away Hezbollah's support. Israel is terrified of Hezbollah.

#AmericansForHezbollah
Israel is a state sponsor of terror and should be isolated and sanctioned until they give their illegal nuclear weapons.

Attached: Comfy_Hez_Sleep.jpg (600x513, 55K)

*give up their illegal nuclear weapons

Of course he won’t it’s retarded, if Israel provokes first (which they will do hilariously) against even Assad (which they have to) then they’re going to caught in a massive diplomatic shitstorm with Russia.