JIZZY OMELETTE PLEADS NOT GUILTY

oann.com/empire-actor-smollett-due-in-court-thursday-over-chicago-hate-crime/
JIZZMO SMUGLETT DOUBLES DOWN ON HIS LIES, PLEADS INNOCENT
>HE'S FUCKED NOW
HE'S FUCKED NOW
>HE'S FUCKED NOW
HE'S FUCKED NOW

Attached: goodmorningsmollett1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIYthyp2lto
news.yahoo.com/jussie-smollett-pleads-not-guilty-16-felony-counts-disorderly-conduct-160624589.html
statelaws.findlaw.com/illinois-law/illinois-disorderly-conduct-laws.html
trevorloudon.com/2018/08/commieprivilege-antifa-professor-eric-clanton-sentenced-to-probation/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-14/former-obama-official-tried-pulling-strings-have-smollett-case-transferred-fbi-told
twitter.com/Suntimes/status/1106258786673664002/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kamala is involved with this. She promised him a pardon if he got caught. Lol nigger thought Kamala could save his boipussie from the whole cell block.

Let the entertainment begin.

Attached: 53831191_10156161304718977_1994947244532432896_n.jpg (600x400, 20K)

Of course, he's going for the chimpout mode of dyndunuffins even though everyone is literally backing away from him now. He's cornered into a narrative he can't escape.

The only reasonable option is to plead No Contest and beg the court or spill the beans on Auntie Kamala. He won't, of course, because he still thinks he was in the right and Auntie will have him killed if he rats.
All of this is still before we've even heard a peep about his upcoming federal charges.

I thought he already fessed up and said he was hooked on painkillers or something?

Attached: 1495502393849.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

Well he is innocent. I mean us whites are very racist. We should apologize to him. Trumps america made him go crazy.

Soon, Jussie... soon...

Attached: 1552149522374.jpg (939x684, 155K)

the only way to stop racism in america is to offer our women to hung black cock. I let my wife get gangbanged by BBCs all the time. She loves it.

Blacks do not accept gays like us whites do. We like gays because we have small cocks. We can not get laid as easily as BBC men. That is why we do butt stuff.

Female in the house

Its a shame he is gay. He looks good and sure he has a massive hung black cock.

Maybe

>Trumps america made him go crazy.
At some point this will come up as a legit legal defense.

this.

Attached: redhanded.png (832x980, 1.2M)

Blacks dont go all for homos likes us whites do. Thats why i switched over to black cocks. You whitebois are too sensitive.

Blacks are better in the bedroom anyways.

Attached: BFA19258-4BE3-40D1-A183-88B1A7FD5D12.jpg (399x399, 23K)

good morning Rabbi

Whitebois should be racist lol. They cant compete with BBC! Hell blacks can make me cum in like 30 seconds. Especially if they bring a few homies. I like the way the slap me and choke me during sex. I like how aggressive they are and i like it rough ;)

Attached: 6E48F616-1A7F-4B2A-948A-79CD149B47B3.jpg (1236x1600, 263K)

Im white not a jew

It should be

>face behind this post

Attached: bbygot.png (1086x812, 1.03M)

Why doe she have to be a jew?

sure *wink wink*, happy passover

Attached: yid.png (1124x835, 1.66M)

Im glad you are ending racism by sucking that BBC. That is what my wife does. She lets 10 blacks fuck her at one time. All holes. She loves it in the ass she did triple BBC anal once. They always finish on her face and pee on her afterwards.

thats my wife.

>she
theres no girls on the internet. holes have no meaning here, we're all equal

Literally the definition of a bitch ass nigga

Attached: 1547943610427 (1).jpg (250x241, 7K)

he says she says, you gotta acquit

Jelly whiteboi? U mad that blacks are better at sex? U mad they have larger cocks. U mad they can comand us to do whatever they want? U mad when they fuck us they make us say we are BBC sluts and black cock.whores?

Lol i wear dog leashes for BBC dudes

Attached: 90BD7483-35D2-4FAB-AD31-D3DB119E381F.jpg (475x246, 14K)

im not they are just mad

What? Blacks are horrible in the bedroom. I'm white and had a black gf that claimed I was better than any guy she's ever had. Praised me for days. I'm not even that big I'm just good with my hands. But this has nothing to do with sex at all mr. rabbis. Also sorry to disappoint you but I am having a white child in 8 months with a white lady. Drilled oil and didn't like it!

Your wife sounds hot

Attached: 147B0EFB-0C95-4EF3-B226-897E39C713AB.jpg (320x240, 91K)

Lol need some cream for that bootyhurt incel?

official thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=VIYthyp2lto

Attached: 1535551690732.png (600x610, 419K)

Explain what this means for a europoor

please, he knows he's getting off with a slap on the wrist. If he spends ANY time behind bars (and that's a huge IF) it will be miniscule.

Argreed, real or not, Jussie brought up a VERY important conversation, he shouldn't get more than probation

It means he's looking at not just a crime in the state of Illinois, but a federal crime as well. US Postal Services is srs bsns.

show tits

HE A GOOD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFAN, FUGGEN WHIPIPA NYAZEES TY TO KEEL HEEM, HE WUZ ON HIZ WEY TO CHOCH N SHEEIIIT!!!!!

>these are standard posts on Jow Forums nowadays
What a time to be alive

news.yahoo.com/jussie-smollett-pleads-not-guilty-16-felony-counts-disorderly-conduct-160624589.html

statelaws.findlaw.com/illinois-law/illinois-disorderly-conduct-laws.html

"Disorderly conduct charged as a felony may result in an increased punishment. A Class 4 felony may result in a term of imprisonment for one to three years, while a Class 3 felony can lead to a sentence of two to five years. For a Class 3 felony, the Illinois disorderly conduct laws specifically require a fine in an amount between $3,000 and $10,000.
For each sentence, state law requires an additional penalty of 30 to 120 hours of community service if available in the local area."

Maybe he'll spend little time, but as the law is written, they're going for the throat so far.

They're just bored shitposters or frustrated shills. Ignore them.

ill show my tits if you show your black cock

Federal mail services used in the sending of hate mail and a white powder. It's like if you call in a swatting and somebody dies, you're charged with the murder instead of the cop.
So if he's behind the letter as well as the attack, he's liable for the whole thing even if he never touched the material himself.

bike lock fag

russia did this

white judges and white juries are problematic

trevorloudon.com/2018/08/commieprivilege-antifa-professor-eric-clanton-sentenced-to-probation/

That is shitty, and so is the Killary fiasco, yeah.

May as well plead not guilty, a jury of his niggers will never convict him!

Attached: CcBpU1BXIAIWjKG.jpg-large.jpg (1152x2048, 346K)

like pottery

Attached: DN.jpg (640x480, 89K)

DA is going after him hard. Feds next.

Dindu or did do?

I really hope the court throws the book at him.
Here ya go, now lets see them tities

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-07-18-at-1.15.32-PM.png (932x970, 1.25M)

it's just business
if the people who do this shit got graped by the legal system nobody would be willing to do it

This is what the "he was unhappy with his paychecks on empire" storyline was put out to cover up.

You still got shit on your dick, oil driller. Go check yourself for STDs.

lol they wanted him to make a plea deal for his own sake and he's doubling down
it's always sad to see this, when someone is offered a deal for like 6 months in county jail and they turn it into 10 years in federal butt raping penitentiary because they can't admit they were wrong

>sad
idk i'm having lots of laughs

well, sad for him
hilarious for everyone else I guess

Figuratively "I dindu nuffin".

Attached: KGB.jpg (416x639, 118K)

Go tell reddit how you feel, i'm sure they would love to hear how much of a nigger loving faggot you are, stupid mentally ill discord tranny.

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Post Office has been established by Benjamin Franklin before even the founding of our nation. They mean fucking business and you do not mess with the mail.

This is Drake Holmes country whitey cisboy !

Attached: D0XuPp7W0AIw82C.png (652x846, 157K)

I did, I'm clean.

>When the faggot in you wants to be a victim
>so the kike in you makes up the plan
>but the nigger in you has to carry out the plan
He was fucked from the start cus his nigger DNA gimped all of his tought processes. That's why he's doubling down.

#intersectionality

I know. I'm so obsessed with black cocks I collect them. You can find them everywhere on the street, you just need to preserve them correctly or they'll rot in a week. Looking at the shelf in my bunker right now and my god they are magnificent.

>hater of bigots
Oh the irony.

Attached: 1483271767527.jpg (600x750, 65K)

He must be bad with their, there and they're.

#TrifectaOfVictimhood

Meh. He's more useful to society as a cumdumpster for convicts.

He'll probably love it.

not in Ed Buck country...

Attached: Ed-Buck.png (254x315, 158K)

He should have plead out. He will now be serving time. Probably a lot of time.

Attached: F130954C-6720-4453-AA1B-F2AFF7D640AE.jpg (611x271, 48K)

So fucking sick of cucks and their fantasies.

Bish thought he'd achieved full immunity cloak, but a trip to subway on frigid night in downtown Chicago taught him things arent always as black and white as they seem in # MAGA country...

Homo got crossways with the international niggerian bodybuilding syndicate...

>save his boipussi
He's a fucking faggot, he's looking forward to it

No, the jew in him is trying to scheme a defense to get the black out of federal pound me in the ass prison.

The USPS is ridiculously powerful. They’re on par with the IRS.

Not necessarily. I mean... there's always that OTHER option... wouldn't that just be poetic?

Attached: 1552158743869.jpg (1374x700, 349K)

>JIZZMO SMUGLETT
kek
Imagine being a literal JEWISH NIGGER FAGGOT and living life on easy mode your whole life, but also being a gay nig jew so you feel you deserve even more because the world has slighted you. He probably thinks it isn't even in the cards that he is going to prison.

Attached: when a nigger tries to nig but gets nogged in the end.jpg (837x775, 75K)

He's wanting that big convict dick.

So I heard you like to stage fake politically motivated crimes and report them to the police

Attached: jacobwohlololololmain.png (633x356, 176K)

>us whites
happy hanukkah

Attached: (((fellow golden retrievers))).png (641x706, 668K)

kek

Attached: jew jewing - aaron greenblatt.png (419x768, 268K)

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-14/former-obama-official-tried-pulling-strings-have-smollett-case-transferred-fbi-told
>Ex-Obama Official Tried Pulling Strings To Have Smollett Case Transferred To FBI; Told To Pound Sand
Now... why would they do THAT... berry berry interdasting, isn't it?

I thought he admitted to it already though?

You know what'd be funny? If he gets off the hook, becomes victim of an actual attack afterwards and nobody believes him anymore.

>important conversation
>lying
>making actual attacks more unbelievable
He is a piece of shit who attempted to get social points and money from his lie. Eat a dick.

Negative. Just entered a plea of "innocent." The drug thing was his failed attempt at justifying himself. Didn't play well enough in the headlines, on account of the entire public considering him a scheming lying faggot.
He's going to get fucking crucified facing a jury - and the federal charges for USPS abuse haven't even hit him yet.

Attached: w4k9wwG.jpg (1014x1143, 248K)

Niggerfaggot will probably love prison.

this is pretty amazing
if he plead guilty he could have argued for a plea bargain
pleading not guilty means the court will put as many charges against you as they possibly can for wasting their time
he will do time now lmao

Nah, he won't. The other niggers there will probably just rape and poz him, on account of him being a pretty little femboy, but the Aryan Brotherhood is straight up gonna punchfuck him with fists full of ground glass or something. He'll be a marked man to the pro-Trump inmates, that's for sure.

This is true. Looking to play the nigger card with the jury. City of Chi is about 40% black.

face it Jow Forums its literally OVER for you!

twitter.com/Suntimes/status/1106258786673664002/video/1

Attached: 1464140796385.png (860x634, 101K)

> the family member texted back.
>the redacted family member
>redacted
It's Harris.

>us
>we
kill yourself kike

Even your average black can see his Jewish attributes plainly enough to not blindly defend their own as they usually do.

Fucking with the mail is 5 years minimum, even if it's only putting an advert into someone's box, or passing a note to your neighbor without paying for a stamp.

So, do you smuggle her into a prison, or what?

>claimed I was better than any guy she's ever had.
every girl says that to the guy they're with