We know that the MGTOW is bad for the white race, especially in America...

We know that the MGTOW is bad for the white race, especially in America. But you all know that getting married nowadays is the same as signing a contract with the devil.
So why do not we do something to change the divorce and paternity laws instead of trying to ridicule those who do not want to get bankrupt by marrying white sluts?

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (718x642, 104K)

Because it will never happen

How can a woman be YOUR wife if many men have enjoyed her? No Hymen = No Diamond

Marriage is for homosexuals

MGTOW is simple

follow incentives

if you don't like MGTOW then change the incentives

I care more about myself than "race"

is this Jow Forums approved? or is there a better version?

Attached: marriage.jpg (700x669, 26K)

>memeflag

Attached: floppyfish.gif (625x626, 54K)

Smart guys pay alimony?

>MGTOW
is BS

This.

second it's a single mom, not a marriage

I was an incel, until I got over my fear of women and realized how easy it was to just get sex(6’3 athletic, dominant), my problem was being raised by a single mom who raised me to respect all women. Problem is sluts deserve 0 respect; and can’t be trusted. No trust no marriage for me. When I want to get laid I go find the best looking thot I can find, and play the hookup game. Our culture is pure degeneracy, marriage means zilch; change my mind.

>implying you are white

based

MGTOW is a good thing because they volunteer to remove their genes for the pool, natural selection. The same goes for modern women, they focus only on self fullfilment and as time goes by they remain single past their prime.

Bros he will MAGA, he will.

J. U. S. T. believe

Attached: Blobble Blump.png (672x644, 771K)

What disaster really means?

>MGTOW is a good thing because they volunteer to remove their genes for the pool, natural selection.

Trad virgin incel detected

Next generation gonna be full of tyrone' sons raised by single whores, what a great selection.

I have no idea
killing each other, drugs, nervous breakdown?