Why is Disney/Marvel so RACIST against blacks?

Attached: LOLOLOLOL CAPESHIT OUTRAGE NEVER ENDS.jpg (541x529, 105K)

And how do we stop them?

Captain Women ruined Marvel and now the SJW mobs will devour it

gas them

maybe it was left off because no one outside sjw/poc HQ even knows who the fuck she is

How about you stop watching this faggy capeshit

Who ?

>capeshit
Can someone come up with a less cringey pejorative? It's so overused, and it wasn't good to start with.

How about you're a child.

bumperd

I still refuse to watch Black Panther to this day.

I can believe that superpowers may exist but I can ever believe that black people can create a highly advanced scientific society

>actually watching capeshit in this decade
You need better taste user.

Attached: nickycagey.jpg (1000x420, 52K)

How about you stop watching anime because that faggy shit is also capeshit as well

I finally broke down and watched it. Yes, it is as bad as you imagine. It's fucking loonie.
>COLONIZERS!

>B-but your insult is bad, based Thor will show you with his hammer of Justice!

No user, you are the cringe

>Marvel Fans want to know why
Said no one ever

Attached: don't care1.jpg (1024x592, 117K)

How about you stop watching blackeddotcom

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS :^)

>stop calling capeshit what it is
no

bumped

Why the hell would anyone to the right of Hillary Clinton still be watching this garbage.

I’m more convinced that they noticed the poster had no black ppl, photoshopped her in last min and was a complete oversight that she was the only one without a name. It was just most important to be inclusive visually- but they forgot the token only goes so far

KEK. It didn't take the freaks long to turn on Marvel.

Let them have their cap garbage movies. They where cool at first, but now they are mass produced and the storyline is pretty much the same in all of them. Sjw Politics and making sure to put in as much minority’s as they can so they don’t get call a racist in jew wood.

BUMPOOWS

For wanting us to come up with a better insult? I think Jow Forums can do better. I agree that these movies are garbage, but so is this particular word. We need something that normies who don't like the movies would feel comfortable using, and that conveys an insult to the people who watch the movies, not just the movies themselves.

I noticed you haven't come up with a new insult yourself.

Putting names on posters is negotiated by agents. Her agent must suck at their job. Also, she isn't a big enough named celebrity. Simple as that.

Attached: opinion.jpg (500x280, 44K)

Anime at lest can be creative. I not a huge fan of it, but have watched a couple sires that caught my eyes.

She's not an avenger shes a fucking side character

You're right, I didn't, because I don't have anything I consider particularly good. Off the top of my head though, incel-tainment. Happy now?

This is the type of faux outrage story I'd expect from Jow Forums. She's a side character just like many other names listed.

Attached: endgame.jpg (1153x191, 87K)

>capeshit
i don't watch One Punch so sorry ur wrong xD

She's not on the top list though, ASSHOLE!
and she's pictured there! everyone else has their name up there!!!!!!

Try to do big things to appease SJWs
>Hollywood nominates Marvel movie #19 for best picture
Try to do little things to appease SJWs
>Put additional actors of color that exist in the MCU on the Avengers poster despite not being in the Avengers
Make minor mistake because you accidentally hired one graphic designer who doesn't think about every detail exclusively in the context of race
>Get attacked by SJWs, with no consideration for how hard you've tried to pander to them previously

Will anyone learn from this?

Attached: 1541560045510.jpg (2048x2033, 366K)

You're right, she shouldn't be on the poster at all.

She's lucky enough to be on the fucking poster, she's not important.

probably because she kills herself in the first 5 minutes.

Also, didn't see her or the final shot in the trailer that showed all the Avengers in matching uniforms.

Capeshit is perfectly apt.