5G - Kids Getting Cancer

Parents Blame Elementary School’s Cell Tower After 4th Student Diagnosed With Cancer

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019/03/12/school-cell-tower-causing-cancer/

Not even 5G, but simple WiFi/4G. And 5G is going to be 10-100x stronger.

How can you still not believe in the dangers of 5G?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-200728.png (2048x1778, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
minds.com/ColinFlaherty
emfsol.com/mold-produces-600-times-more-bio-toxins-with-emf/
youtu.be/014c3k1kr-Q
s3.amazonaws.com/nghl-ntge/pall-to-eu-on-5g-harm-march-2018.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GOovtZXYqj4
electrosmogprevention.org/international-electrosmog-prevention-news/stop-5g/martin-pall-phd-dangers-of-5g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Decolonise technology

Ahem...
Required viewing
Absolutely redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs

Attached: bilderberg hotel.jpg (505x284, 22K)

How do we know these kids weren't just simply shitposting on Jow Forums?

> "I believe non-ionizing radiation is dangerous!"

You have a lot more to worry about than 5G, then.

Turn your microwave on after removing the shielding. Triple dog dare you.

Check'em.

Don't do this. It makes mustard gas.

You become cancer not get cancer

Thanks for the link.

Btw I just moved into a new house last month, 50 meters from a cell tower. I feel like shit. Can't sleep, tinnitus, pain/inflammation etc.

wipipo should all be euthanized.

Just molotov every single 5g tower you come across. I will.

what if radio waves really gives cancer only to weak people. Artificial Selection i would say and thats a good thing.

Oh look, soccer moms becoming experts in more pseudo science.

All fields, lads

turn off wifi router before I go to bed

Wireless connections are shitty, just used a wired connection. "It works the same or better" yeah no. I downloaded a movie with wireless once and it was messed up in spots, funny how wired never does that.

Attached: FrankieMcDonald.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Just keep shooting the 5g antenna until they move it somewhere else

You just have shit wifi my dude

To be fair San Joaquin county is shit central valley. They spray every chemical available in the agricultural industry in the valley. Who knows what gave those kids cancer.

Please protect your white children from this insidious and blatant Jewish plot to destroy the health of the youth while sugarcoating it and selling it to the goyim as a giant leap forward. Theres a reason why it was developed in Israel, but it isn't being implemented there. The kike mods and the other glowniggers that run this shit site will probably shoah this thread soon so read up on this tech elsewhere if you can. A good place to start would be listen to talks given on the subject by Barrie Trower or Mark David Steele.

You don't pay attention to things, my dude.

>I don't understand physics
>I am susceptible to a Russian psy-op

YEAH! FUCK AMERICA'S PROGRESS TOWARDS BEING THE TOP TECH POWER

I'M GONNA SHOOT INFRASTRUCTURE

Wired is better but yes your router is shit if it is noticeably different for watching a movie, my dude

Fuck man the school in right in the middle of a God Damn Orchard.

Attached: Orchard.jpg (2414x1047, 1.08M)

Simple solution, build a room into a faraday cage. Problem solved.

brutal.

Do these idiots not know what wavelength is and how radiation actually works?

>what if radio waves really gives cancer only to weak people.
Well that's technically true. No one with robust metabolism gets cancer. By the time the cancer happens, a lot has already been going wrong for a while.

Hey faggot say that with a straight face while microwaving your ballsack. Oh wait you're changing your tune? It causes cancer you fucking faggot shill

lol

That's not how downloading a movie works lol

Do you microwave your food?

You're right, faeries came out of the woods and brought all the things that are a movie from the Internet and into my computer.

/starting to think fins really are ice niggers

women need their cell coverage

who do you think is going to win here?

Microwaves have shielding, you Yeti dropping. When older models could hear items with their doors open, old people regularly fried their hands getting them all toasty warm.

When you download a movie, it's a singular file. Corrupting the file to such extent that it would affect the frames in the way you describe would render the file unoperable by any player. You just downloaded a shit movie.

*heat items

Wireless everything has always sucked.

>When you download a movie, it's a singular file.

You idiot. And how many gigabytes in a feature film? You honestly think ALL the information is sent at once. Idiot.

>The schizos are out in force again

Why have this debate every generation?

>what is file integrity
>what is CRC
>what are file formats

Not what I am asking friendo. I asked do you microwave your food, not how microwaves work. It makes zero sense for you to microwave your food if you believe it causes such damage to the cells of living organisms. You might as well eat raw sugar if you want to eat something devoid of nutritional content.

>You just downloaded a shit movie.

So why is the same file from the same source in perfect shape when downloaded over wires?

You don't konw what you are talking about and have an unpleasant personality. See you, user.

nice digimons but do you find a way to blame everything on women? IGNORANT IDIOT!

>It makes zero sense for you to microwave your food if you believe it causes such damage to the cells of living organisms.

It absolutely does do that, user. And it makes sense for some foods because it's already dead. Other foods aren't good to microwave because the radio waves which excite the water particles in them can cause odd things to happen, even nutrient loss. Think on that.

No, faggot it spews radiation all over the place. Radiation gives you cancer. why don't you try putting your nuts in the microwave if you think it's so fuckin safe

You're a complete faggot and will end up killing yourself. :) Have a shit life, faggot.

All Germans in Germany are idiots. No exceptions.

quads of irresponsibility

>YOU THINK FLASHLIGHTS ARE SAFE?
>WHY DON'T YOU STICK YOUR HEAD IN THE OVEN THEN

Apples and oranges. KYS

If he thinks it's so safe then he can either try it or admit he has no clue how safe it is and thta it probably WILL cause cancer. Anyway these 5g towers at this school were placed by the elites to shoot cancer radiation directly into those kids' bodies

Radio waves cannot cause cancer. It's quite literally impossible

This is correct.

How do they know 5G was the guaranteed carcinogenic trigger?

What if there was a carcinogen in the pipes or ceilings in the school? Maybe a radon leak?

Thing is, they interact with biotoxins and man made chemicals in your home, like volatile organic compounds. The EMF will mutate these things to release super toxins unlike anything we've ever witnessed before. Studies prove that turning on wifi in a home that has been mold damaged increased the mycotoxins released from the mold by 500x. You can Google this and you'll find the studies. Also check what mold does to your health (it causes not just cancer, but many other things).

>How do they know 5G was the guaranteed carcinogenic trigger?
Because it shoots cancer radiatioln

Im guessing the issue is mold. Then the EMF mutated the mold into a very deadly toxin.

y not both?
or is this the punishment for being underage b&?

This is some exquisite trolling, good job man

>makes claim
>doesn’t back it up
>”look it up yourself!”

Attached: E0FA1E5C-E1C7-4642-8D4F-1199838B8A9D.png (349x427, 251K)

LOL, you don't education

Redpilling on niggers.

minds.com/ColinFlaherty

>Im guessing the issue is mold. Then the EMF mutated the mold into a very deadly toxin.

Attached: 1497730298313.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

emfsol.com/mold-produces-600-times-more-bio-toxins-with-emf/

>Radio waves cannot cause cancer. It's quite literally impossible
How bout you try resting your balls on a radio tower then if you are so sure it's impossible. Oh chickening out shill? Yeah I thought so

Good thing the secret service has banned 5G in my country.

Did they really though?

youtu.be/014c3k1kr-Q

Boomer shill detected .

High IQ posts

only weak kids with bad genes

Kankeraap

So complete global saturation like Wesker wanted? Or more like the mold from RE7? Fuark

Move?

Isn't the whole 4G/5G thing a perversion of marketing by tech companies?
I remember reading that it once had a scientific standard but tech cos started misusing it as a hype buzzword.

It would be akin to Burgerking calling a 3 oz. burger a "quarterpounder" and the rest of the world responds by redefining what a pound is.

Just so you know, it takes radiation beyond the visible spectrum to have a chemistry level effect on a molecule. This does include sunlight (UV rays). But does not include radio waves, microwaves, or the like. This is because of the way atoms work. It isnt even debatable. It's just people trying to scare you for their own profit.

>y not both?
the first is worst
>or is this the punishment for being underage b&?
It's kind of like those Navigators from Dune. You get cool powers but turn into some pasty cave-dwelling parasite.

Attached: when-youre-already-autistic-but-get-a-vaccine-anyway-level-35234083.png (500x473, 338K)

For anyone interested, read this pdf. s3.amazonaws.com/nghl-ntge/pall-to-eu-on-5g-harm-march-2018.pdf

It is only 54 pages and really worth it if you want to know the effects of EMF and especially pulse EMF.

It will also explain why 5G will be worse than all previous WCT's combined.

In short, all EMF but especially 5G causes:

1.Cellular DNA attacks
2.Lowered fertility
3.Neurological/neuropsychiatric effects
4.Cell death
5.Oxidative stress/free radical damage
6.Massive hormonal effects
7.Increases in intracellular calcium (this is a very important one)
8.Cancer
9.Therapeutic changes.

>Corrupting the file to such extent that it would affect the frames in the way you describe would render the file unoperable by any player.

Not VLC.

I have watched torrented movies that stalled at less than 95%.
Some parts get choppy but it's generally still watchable.
A couple of corrupted bytes isn't going to stop a movie from playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOovtZXYqj4

Not really: they are using the frequencies themselves.
The public can't get 5G until the secret service has switched to different frequencies.

kids are dying because parents do not love them
not because the radio waves

Attached: 1549859616871.png (446x435, 81K)

electrosmogprevention.org/international-electrosmog-prevention-news/stop-5g/martin-pall-phd-dangers-of-5g/

Attached: the-concept-of-dharma-in-the-21st-century-2-728.jpg (728x546, 123K)

Henry Rollins fucking owned that role

You are experiencing the first stages of feminization.

I almost hope this 5G conspiracy theory is true since it would mainly/only affect urbanites.

What is RE7?

It's just regular mold that grows in buildings because of dampness or water leaks. I have tested about 40 homes so far using something called an ERMI test. This tests for 18 indoor molds along with 18 outdoor molds. The outdoor molds usually aren't bad (unless combined with EMF), but the indoor molds are very bad by themselves. On these approximately 40 tests, only about 3 or 4 have turned out OK. And I usually test homes that look to be in good condition and that has no damp smell to them. So, there's about a 95% chance that you yourself live in a mold damaged home, and if it's not in your home, it's for sure in your office. These molds probably weren't that bad for you say 100 or 200 years ago, but they are very bad now because they have "merged" with radio waves and man made chemicals.

I most certainly am. Cancelled my lease earlier today.

fucking retards don't know that the LHC was a test drive for the small radiation production circuits in 5G towers that can rapidly collide air molecules to produce more radiation than chernobyl and hiroshima combined every year

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

muh vaccines muh chemtrails muh 5g

It's not the signal itself, it's what they are getting over the signal. When you broadcast Jewish propaganda over high frequencies it causes cancer.

this. Its all the alex jones retards

Would it?
In cities you have far more but far less powerful antennas.

But more importantly the signal from the phone held right against your head is millions of times more powerful at that spot than the signal it receives.

We are all fucked

Apparently not, the study seems respectable. UV light kills toxins from mold by the way, where as WiFi makes it more toxic.

What a shitty actor Rollins is.

TONS o' shills in this thread. Man, I should have lined my posts with lead. Why so many shills? Touch a nerve?

qua-qua-qua-quadzzzzzzzzz