Best & Worst Minorities

Which minority group is your favorite (or the one you hate least), and which one is your least favorite? I really don’t mind Arabs and North Africans. They are mostly light-skinned, hard workers, nice, religious, and integrate into American society well. My least favorite is niggers, hands down. Niggers have zero redeeming qualities.

Attached: 82F1A578-6007-4DA7-977B-9969A8BACB2F.jpg (640x427, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I really don’t mind Arabs and North Africans
This

Whites are the best minority, teepee niggers are the worst.

Arabs are cool since when I moved in they gave me a bar of silver
Nibbers are the worst though

best minorities:
Asians
Zoroastrians (Persians)
Anglos
South East Asians
French
Other Europeans
Portuguese
Low caste subhumans
Tribal cave dwellers
Muslims

I agree that Arabs and nafris are a probably the best minorities. Light-skinned Indians and Pakistanis are also usually high-quality people. East Asians are also not an issue for me. I agree that are absolutely the worst, and liberal Jews are also insufferable.

worst minority = American nigger

You worship elephants and shit, you have no right to talk shit about Muslims. At least Muslims believe in God and are often very conservative and religious. I’m not surprised you curry pagan niggers don’t like them, though.

Best:
Anything above equator. Aussies
Worst:
Anything below equator.

*niggers are the absolute worst

>My least favorite is niggers, hands down. Niggers have zero redeeming qualities.
I find lightskinned niggers have some good qualities, mostly talking racist shit to coal black niggers and vice versa, and them both talking to me behind their back. Its the most prevalent type of racism you 'll hear, and its hilarious. Once had a dark black guy tell me a slight lightskinned woman wasn't "black", because she didn't know the lyrics to a new rap song, as hit was rejected when hitting on her.

>At least Muslims believe in God
You mean, a literal pedo.

East Asians would be my "favorite" but I still believe an ethnostate would be the best way to go. And yeah, niggers are the worst by far. A plague on any society.

>They are mostly light-skinned, hard workers, nice, religious, and integrate into American society well
Wow I guess they are the complete opposites over here. Weird how that works.

Attached: 1527545372026.gif (232x208, 1.74M)

You worship toilets, elephants, bobs, and vagene. No one takes you seriously, you low-caste poopoo.

t. Paki refugee

>only Pakis can hate Hindu street-shitters
t. delusional Pajeet

niggers and Mexicans are the worst

I've met some chill Arab bros

This. Almost every American Arab is woke on the JQ.

I have a lot of Arab friends and they are absolutely both BASED and REDPILLED. They all voted Trump, too.

Favorite: Nubian princesses
Little less favorite: Nubian Queens
Hate: niggers (males)

That's probably because he has met three in his life.

blacks are my favorite because they are the most american and i have the most in common with them, i don't need to learn new customs or other bullshit just to have a conversation with them. jews are my least favorite because they tried to turn the blacks against us, and it looks like they've succeeded with this newest generation of blacks.

they're probably actually Persian

Best:
Japanese
Italians

Worst:
Muslims
Niggers
Chilenos

I'm from southern Brazil, and my favorite minority is definitely germans. They've made some incredibly comfy towns and places here. Their vibe is definitely noticeable even by driving through the empty roads leading there.

indians are ok i guess , bit smelly
all the niggers i have met are either bros or absolute shit tier

>Best:
>Japanese
Agreed
Worst: Kikes, Niggers, Spics, Poos and Sandniggers

Attached: china-matsuoka-1.jpg (928x1280, 187K)

Arabs are tier one they are so based only group of people that can end degeneracy

I don't want to live near one and be kept up all night to the sound of goat orgasms.

Best ethnic minorities: Far east Asians
Worst ethnic minorities: Blacks

You have to make a choice, it's either:
Arabs - goat orgasms
Whites - dog orgasms
Blacks - chicken orgasms

Is that the same stereotype when they say white people are school shooters? Sorry I’m out of touch

You forgot:
Jews: baby orgasms.

You're out of touch if you think white people care what other races say.

They all go, even Italians. Especially Italians. Also...
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

Worst = American nigger (as in the whole American continent from South to North)

Best = bunda loving japaness