BUFFALO WILD WINGS ADVERTISES VASECTOMY

IT'S REAL
twitter.com/BWWings/status/1106198395092373504?s=19

Attached: no nuts.png (706x654, 389K)

drumpf

Americans and their food... Im jealous

Their wings are shit.

tax returns

Those all closed in my state. I smell an attempt to remain relevant.

lol its a white guy

What tournament? Where are the faggot police?

college basketball/nigjump/apehoop/floorsqueak

Their wings are terrible. Good wings are actually buffalo style (as in the city): fried unbreaded and served with franks hot sauce and blue cheese dressing.
This shit restaurant technically offers that option but it still sucks donkey dick.

So fags decide not to have children after watching nigger ball? Based.

Even fucking Hooters has better wings.

>floorsqueak

Attached: 1548918893694.jpg (271x400, 33K)

The fact that this practice is so common in the west just pisses me off. Why in the world would a man willingly get sterilized? That would never occur to me and I would never do it, not even for a million dollars

behסld the heads behind this

Attached: D1oqIPqVAAAuoCV.jpg (750x1188, 83K)

kek they don’t increase per se, smart niggas just schedule it for March so they can stay home and watch basketball. I take Octobers off so I can watch baseball.

This is a lie

Bretty much this, probably 100 different voluntary things hit their peak when tax returns come in. Dumb, but I bet its also the number 1 month for buying furniture too.

Have not been there in years due to their being gun free zone cucks

Fuck BWW I'm going to go grab my nuts in their face

The absolute state of sportcucks.

Seems kinda foolhardy

Well that explains a lot. Cunts should never be in charge of anything.

If you're happily married and already have kids it's understandable.

I didn’t think faggots needed vasectomies to prevent reproduction...

This is just an ad trying to rustle some jimmies for publicity

No, it fucking isn't. What if you get divorced and want to start a new family? What if you get the opportunity to cuck somebody and impregnate his wife? What if you find out you were cucked and your kids aren't yours? What about your pride as a man? There are many reasons why you shouldn't fucking allow anyone with a scalpel near your junk, you brainwashed cuck goy

This is the only reason that makes sense after kid number 5 or so, but I doubt it's the majority of the cases.
But thinking about it, a "man" who gets his balls snipped because of an ad or pressure by a woman probably shouldn't procreate. I shit on TV and advertisement, and if I was dating a girl and she would suggest getting a vasectomy she would suffer blunt trauma and be single quickly after. What the fuck.

Attached: 1531949837494.jpg (2448x3264, 529K)

You can store sperm ahead of time as a contingency, and vasectomies are reversible in most cases.
Past a certain age most people will decide they don't want any more kids even if they were to divorce or whatever.

Why would a restaurant chain promote vasectomy? Would someone care to explain?

Attached: vasectomy this morning The doctor said I need to stay off my feet for the next 48 hours This is [... (933x546, 885K)

Haha I sterilized myself lmao kids would be a burden and also bad for the environment. "Eugenics?", isn't it evil to sterilize retards and criminals though?

>you can go to Buffalo Wild Wings sweetie but first prep Tyrone

Vasectomy is not reversible (in some cases yes, but it's difficult, expensive and you can't be certain it pans out for you). Look it up! Also what is the motivation, what's the advantage? Convenience? You get sterilized, potentially for life, just so you and your wife don't have to use contraception (or you just pull out)? Doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

Yea I'm aware the reversal is not a sure thing. Yes the advantage is the convenience of not having to use condoms/birth control/etc.

I have no desire to do it myself I'm just saying I can understand why a 40+ year old dude with 3+ kids might have it done.

Fuck this gay earth