Donate a dollar so /ourgirl/ can be in the debates

She need 65,000 individual donors to qualify even if they only donate a dollar apiece

secure.actblue.com/donate/tulsi2020

Attached: AAB10344-D2C9-407E-8D45-5562C6A7CD5F.jpg (960x541, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

votetulsi.com/node/25028
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already did!

every dollar is a dead idf solder

Attached: tulsi anti-zionism.jpg (1271x907, 165K)

>sitting congresswoman
>announced months ago
>hasn't even gotten enough donations for the debates
meanwhile
>literal who businessman yang
>starts campaign a few weeks ago
>already has enough for the debates
really makes you think

as a yang ganger i support this. tulsi is also better than trump.

Donated 5 dolla. What good is a 1000 dollars a month if we are in a nuclear war and not out exploring space getting space pussy?

mummy please sit back down on me very quickly

Already gave my shekles to Yang sorry cutie

That’s because she is an actual anti establishment candidate. Bernie is too but he got scared of Hillary and sat down. He cannot be trusted.

Tulsi Gabbard will be the one to lock up Clinton for her crimes against Libya and Syria.

I am in contact with her campaign and hopefully soon we will be seeing more a visible stance to prosecute US war criminals and like Kissinger, Cheney, Bush, Clinton, Abrams, Bolton, Rice, Mueller.

Her main issue is foreign policy which she has wide support for. Her moving forward with wishing to bring justice and accountability for our war criminals will make her able to recruit widely from both bases and independents.

Fuck yang, dude was an insurance attorney. Basically the most soulless of vile creatures capitalism has to offer. He fought in court against people in debt for healthcare.

She'll never win. Not crazy enough for the typical libshit.

Help her

Can I as a non-American donate money?

That's why she should run with Bernie as independent.

>That’s because she is an actual anti establishment candidate
No, that's not the reason. She's gone on all sorts of mainstream shows, hell she even went on the view iirc (why tho?). The problem is that the people she's reaching via those mainstream shows aren't her demographic. She needs a complete rework of her advertising game. She needs to go on like the Jimmy Dore show or other alt-left media.

Fuck no you can't prosecute anyone. We're already in the NWO, states have no power when they're bought and directed by media organizations and bribes.

Attached: KissingerMilitary.jpg (850x400, 52K)

If she doesn't make it, will I get my money back?

She cried about hinduphobia on some show the other day. What a loser.

low quality shill

Hindu culture can be pretty based, imo.

Attached: SanghViewIndianPast.jpg (400x810, 39K)

sorry but i dont see anything about UBI on there so no thanks

Reminder that we should all donate $1 to every democrat

take the chaos pill

Attached: 1552539248567.png (829x822, 274K)

Oh and the other thing. She really needs to hammer her domestic policy. Yeah, yeah we get it that she doesn't want to keep bombing for the kikes, allegedly, the reality is that people care first and foremost about domestic policy.

Why would I support this weak flip flopping acne scarred cunt? She already caved on supporting Assad after a little media pressure.

This.

Attached: 1552511101630.gif (127x189, 770K)

>democrats campaigning on Jow Forums first with Yang now with Tulsi to scam gullible NEETs of their money.
Lmao Jow Forums is dumb as fuck

>not spending that money on bullets

Imagine being so retarded that you give money to politicians

>shills at full force
Jow Forums is not browsable, at least today

I support this

I like her more and more.
To bad she is a tranny.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14 Tulsi Gabbard ( TulsiGabbard) Twitter.png (588x150, 26K)

That gun grabbing feminist slut can suck my dick and you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves for selling out your rights just because she said assad was a good boi you retarded single issue voting fuck

because people care more about memes than real life.
death of western civilization soon

Gun grabber? What a freaking dumbass.

Attached: GabbardGunRights.jpg (1024x803, 94K)

I'll get kicked out of my GOP committee for this if they publish my name and someone sees it but fuck it. Donated just under the reporting threshold.

Based

did she vote for the wall? No, then she can fuck off.

Tulsi Gabbard is a gun-grabbing cunt.

Don't take my word for it, visit her website:
votetulsi.com/node/25028

Here she states:
"Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi has an F-rating from the NRA, a 0% rating by the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence."

"Tulsi is a cosponsor of H.R. 5087, The Assault Weapons Ban of 2018"

"Tulsi is a cosponsor of H.R. 3947, The Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act (2017)"

"Tulsi voted against H.R.38, The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017"

Tulsi Gabbard

Gun Grabber

Tulsi Grabber

does this cunt always wear a lei?

She is against the CIA policies that lead to the failed states that people are escaping in the first place.

>muh guns

Do the French have guns?

How qt is she on a scale 1-10?

Attached: AP_104281239272_c0-409-4416-2983_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 81K)

>>already has enough for the debates
Source?

Attached: SCAM GANG.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Nope. And how's France doing these days?

Oh yeah... they're overrun by third world immigrants who freely rape their women and children with zero consequence.

You should also look into England and Sweden. Same problems, same root cause. Their governments took away their ability to defend themselves and now they're fucked.

crater face makes her a 6

They are in the streets forcing a government to its knees. Without guns, but courage.

I ask you simply where did these refugees you, so hate come from? What caused their arrival?

Yes, gun grabber. Retard.

>see goy she didn't vote on these literallywho gun control bills just the major ones shes your gal teehee!

Attached: tuslijew_1.png (703x639, 90K)

Yang is our girl and she is already in the debates. Fuck off were full.

We're all immune to your pilpul here, Schlomo.

Two things I know for certain:
1. Tulsi is never going to win.
2. You're never taking our guns.

I strongly encourage you to keep wasting your time on these two issues though, Jew.

MUH GUNS

No one fucking cares, how many NEETs on a Mongolian basket weaving forum do you think have safes full of AR-15s?

Single issue voters are trash. I wouldn’t worry about your guns, you’ll have plenty to play with in some war that you keep supporting which does nothing for the American people. You faux patriot piece of shit.

>No one fucking cares already goy
>Just give them up

Attached: I+sure+wonder+who+could+be+behind+this+post+_90a7f3d1a2ca3a26f729b5ad157a17c5.png (453x557, 50K)

Tulsi has my creative support but 36yo NEET with about $70 to my name.

You're literally voting for the single issue of muhh foreign policy you stupid nigger, while ignoring Gibsmedat's terrible domestic policy.

Implying that Emperor Yang doesn't need a VP

she actually stands a chance just because photogenic

Attached: tulsi.jpg (880x951, 65K)

Keep crying, Jew. That's how I know you care.

This Mongolian basket weaving forum will never vote for a gun-grabber.

Attached: TulsiGabbardTheGunGrabber.png (790x1067, 736K)

Can confirm. I have jpegs of ARs and Don't Tread but only fired a .22.

Tulsi only needs one big media moment, like a perfect diss against Trump or Beto or Biden, to get the public's notice. She can also use Twitter to fuck up the MSM she just needs savvy campaign team which is tbd.

The DNC hates her, so she's fucked. They're going to torpedo Sanders again, give the nomination to a zero-charisma corporate shill again, lose an election they should win again, and blame everyone but themselves. Again.

On an unrelated note, is there absolutely any viable candidate for 2020 who is pro-gun and aiming to reverse regulations of previous years? Because Trump is evidently not.

To battle dear friend, you know what to do. We must crush this “yang gang” that promotes groveling to the upper class for a mere fraction of the trillions stolen from us since post WW2 CIA criminality.

The Hindu gods are with our dear mommy, We will have great help.

Nope, I like almost everything about her domestic policy. You are the single issue country bumpkin clinging to gun while all around you banks and insurance companies rape you.

I won't waste a cent on any candidate.

Adam Kokesh, the libertarian candidate?

Fuck off greece, no one likes you.

No, they are going to sneak announce Michelle Obama by the end of summer, and Trump is fucked. Michelle has had the #1 book in the US for months. That's no coincidence. Hillary backing out is no coincidence. Beto might get her VP. The DNC doesn't want a white guy running doesn't fit their narrative. Captain Marvel and Black Panther = Michelle 2020. Always bet on the zeitgeist, that's why Trump won. Trump has sold out, looks like a lame duck. Even his base getting tired of impotent Twitter bullshit.

How much a month is she offering me?

> federal ban on military-style assault weapons
Weasel words to describe literally any rifle, 95% of the most popular platforms

> high capacity magazines
Really any magazine

> comprehensive pre-purchase background checks
Already completely in place at all NFA dealers, required by law, waiting period, no felons, etc..

> closing the gun-show loophole
I live where the two biggest gun shows in the country happens, gun show loophole has not been a thing for decades, representing a sale as a private-party exchange at a gun show is illegal and carries huge punishments, losing your license, etc

> making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns
People who are known to be "terrorists" can't buy guns legally as themselves, they don't pass NICS background test, if they are not "terrorists" then what exactly does that mean?

She's not /ourgirl/ by any stretch of the imagination. Go peddle your nigger-loving Commie bullshit somewhere else, faggot.

I don't know if she has been on Jimmy Dore or not, but she has publicly praised his channel.

Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns Muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh guns muh

They would make a good ticket.

10000x better than Yang

Donated

Very well said

She has been.

Thank you, you are a good American.