Are you ready?

Attached: 20190314_190923.png (1017x606, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawandcrime.com/high-profile/newly-revealed-letter-shows-jeff-sessions-really-did-order-investigation-into-hillary-clinton-matters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mossad is desperate these days. When yair netanyahu dies the pics of his dead body will make the best memes.

Attached: 1544757917649.jpg (2610x2607, 2.99M)

Attached: 20190314_191109.png (1018x960, 139K)

>trust sessions
lawandcrime.com/high-profile/newly-revealed-letter-shows-jeff-sessions-really-did-order-investigation-into-hillary-clinton-matters/

Attached: suicide msm edition.png (276x275, 33K)

Lel that just confirms this is all bullshit, please you're expecting me to believe someone in the government doesnt know what's going on behind closed doors in the government and cant believe that sketchy shit goes on?

++
Q

Fuck why not. Fuck everyone in the ass.

What are with all the orbital strikes

Trust Sessions. Trust the plan. Q

Fucking lmao.

Attached: (((Hello Fellow Humans))).gif (204x255, 1.8M)

Here's the full text:
>And now, the end is near
>And so I face the final curtain
>My friend, I'll say it clear
>I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

>I've lived a life that's full
>I've traveled each and every highway
>Oh, and more, much more than this

oh shit!

The entire point of Q was to be an MMORPG for Boomers. Trump could spoonfeed his base without a controlled mainstream outlet. Just because it's more political theater does not mean it is entirely without merit.

look look look!

"No man can devote his life to the creation of a weapon that he does not see used."

2 years left till 2020 election. “Near” is a relative term. First Q posts tell you exactly when shit is gonna go down.

Yeah, the end of Trump's presidency and the Q larp. Really eager to be rid to f this orange kike and his larping fanboys

i am ready

Attached: let.jpg (960x960, 37K)

More Q foolishness. Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1552179513874.jpg (800x800, 105K)

This!
Anyone who stops trusting Sessions is a shill.
Sessions is going to stroll out of his AG office soon and present the world with massive indictments

I am so ready for this stupid larp to end.

Butcher The Pig (oo)
Sosij For Dinner =
Baste?
@Tayto
Kernall Fed Chicken???
Dessert Is Near
Be Well Fed!

Q

Q is obviously a Brennan operation. He fed these brain dead morons their own defeat bite by bite.

Alternatively, it proves that this coup attempt is SO bad, even a seasoned swamp dweller is astonished by it. If they discussed taking Trump out violently, I could absolutely see Barr reacting in this way.

This.
I've actually gotten used to leftists and their insanity, but the schizophrenia from Qlarpers just makes me wish they were dead.

>trump is a genius!
>its all going according to plan
>they're all going down!
>its really happening!
Except nothing ever fucking happens

Jesus Christ you people are pathetic

Have some god damned self respect

Why would that guy capitalize the first letter of every post, not to mention sign ever post? It's only spooky to stupid people.

End near
Final [curtain]?
Could we make it any more clear?
(DEEP) state final case?
Think [travel] and [highway]
MUCH more to come!
DOITMYWAY
WWG1WGA
Q

FOR SOME FOOTBALL

Attached: 1550101893953.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

See

I learned in 2012 that republicans are behind a lot of retarded conspiracy theories to secure the retard vote.

Q

>prestigious federal agencies

No fucking way he said this. Like something out of a movie. How can regards fall for this?

They're Patriots
Trust The Government

Q

If you're the real Q then you'd know what I had for lunch.

Abracadabra
++-//zz
Drumpf
Tea Leaves
5 + 7 - 2 * 9001

Q continues to be the most embarrassing thing about the Trump presidency. I've been fully prepared to eat my words about this shit since day one, and I'm constantly disappointed. I can't wait for this shit to go into the 2020 election, evidently Trump needs two terms to arrest very obvious nefarious agents.

Vote Yang 2020

Q

Nice thread. Off to double chan for real information. This place is compromised by yang mods. No one ever mentions the Qlock or how information should be parsed. Bye.

How do you pronounce Qlock?
Qway-lock? Quel-ock? Cülk?