Senate got the Veto

>Senate got the Veto
Will we get our wall or will SCOTUS get in the way?

Attached: D1pGI8FX0AA87bY.jpg (1242x549, 42K)

Attached: 1538350550712.png (293x956, 552K)

Looks like a kike. We're screwed.

kinda cute too. As long her heart is at the right place in this fight it is shat matters
>Not wanting Kazar milkers...

Attached: 1.png (1242x549, 164K)

Lmaoo

rotflmfaofae!!!!1

We did it Reddit!

Nobody cares about Trump's bullshit theater, dude. Take it back to plebbit

you guys are idiots

What is he vetoing?

Kek

The wall is pointless at this stage. It's not going to serve any practical use of keeping people out, especially considering president retard wants to use steel slabs instead of a wall. The problem isn't illegal immigration anyway, it is legal immigration. The wall was only supposed to serve as a symbol of white resistance. It was supposed to be our message to the browns that we were going to keep this country and they weren't going to take it over. Unfortunately, Trump has given up on any rhetoric that would send that message. He's proven to be just another globalist kike puppet who wants immigration in record numbers and couldn't care less about white people, and his supporters, who would have went along with anything he said, couldn't care less about whites being replaced either. So the pathetic slabs he potentially puts up, at this point, instead of serving as a symbol of white resistance will serve as a symbol of white ineptitude, thus we are better off with no wall (slabs).

While i don't like Trump on some things i like him on his border security.

this, what is he even vetoing?

A bill from Congress that would end the national emergency.

>his border security
I haven't been that impressed.

you're an idiot. illegals come here get free gibbs and never pay taxes. while your H1B can just apply again for over staying.
i like the chain of buzzwords you used too shill

>. illegals come here get free gibbs and never pay taxes
first of all, who the fuck cares about that? The issue is white people being replaced not taxes lolololololol. Holy shit what a retard. Also, it has been proven that illegals pay more in taxes than they take out due to gibs. Illegals don't get nearly as much gibs as you think (they are illegal you moron) but they do pay taxes on everything they purchase. You are far too stupid to participate in political discussion, boomer

Didn’t McFaggot promise him this wouldn’t happen if only he would sign the bludget?

Now where have I heard this story before?

Do the GOP voters not realize that there were twenty more fake Republicans waiting in the wings to step in and block Trump?

By the way, now that traitor McCain is rotting underground and the Senate has grown even more in our favor, why have they not repealed Obongocare? Hmm?

Attached: B641F58B-F830-4B7D-8191-03D0D527A37E.jpg (2386x2896, 1.02M)

He will follow through like he does with the rest of his tweets, I'm sure.

SCOTUS will absolutely fuck him