How to tell if a girl is genuinly interested in you or just using you as a backup

How to tell if a girl is genuinly interested in you or just using you as a backup

Attached: IMG_20181210_191243.jpg (4160x3120, 2.69M)

you can't.

you could be dating them and they could still be using you as a back up. You could have sex with them and they could still be using you as back up. I am not joking or memeing here. This is how a lot of loose girls do it now

Wiser men than you or I have pondered this question all their life without reaching a conclusion.

You can't.

Always assume that they are, and you will live a less sad life.

How to tell if woman is using you as backup without going stalkermode
>make subtle jokes referring to cheating but not out of no where
>anytime the concept is brought up in actual events say that the cheating party DESERVES TO DIE
>whether you actually believe it
>get visibly angry about other people cheating
And she should leave if she is seeing other people

Attached: 521335FD-9A7A-4ABC-A7EF-84E29ACA3AEE.jpg (1078x1400, 521K)

Honestly at this point people just want formchan users for our talent, our bodies, and our penises.

We transcended likability a long time ago and I think if you really analyzed shit.... we aren’t likeable.

Get your own thread retard

I speak for all of us tho

Most girls have back ups.

The best are the ones that date a guy because he's hot, get treated like nothing, and use other guys for validation, resources, etc. All stuff the bf should be providing.

I wonder what it is like to be a woman and have such crippling low self esteem that you cant image a bf actually loving you, so you peice together 1 relationship's worth of love from 3 or 4 men.

you dont
trust me, ive been swedend before

If you have regular access to their holes and don't plan to start a family with them, why care?

>that last sentence
Thanks for putting months of all my anger and frustration towards my cheating ex into a simple one liner.
That shit hurts man. Constantly lied to about the relationship and I do is try so hard. You can’t make people love you.
Shouldn’t have ignored the red flags and walked away much earlier.

If they go out of the way to text you and want to do fun shit with you. If not they don't give a shit and there looking for someone better. Don't fall into their trap of bullshit, better to treat them like shit cause they like you more for it, they think they can change you. And don't be boring and don't chase

>questioning this at all
Go into every relationship like you're the fucking man and she's only into you, and see how much longer your long-term things start going. You're inviting insecurity about yourself and your standing so fucking early on, if you're kissing/fucking her why question what the other guys are doing. Just treat her right and assuming she doesn't have issues she'll be loyal, and if she isn't then big whoop you get to go fuck someone else.

The way you think about shit does a lot more to the real world than you'd think, if you're sitting there already wondering if you're not her best choice then you probably won't be soon

i want the crystal cafe users to see this thread

This is probably why my first and only gf cheated on me for my friend. I was too much of a beta and a pushover. Pic related

Attached: women redpill.png (1764x117, 25K)

>doesn't even realize he is allowing women to date several men at once
its almost like you want the whole world to be cucked at the same time

I think a lot of us have to fuck it up once to learn the lesson, I figured this out after my first relationship burned out as well.

Get off of Jow Forums for a year, you're fucking delusional if you really let yourself be taken over by thoughts of "sh-she has to be dating other people too, I-I-I'm getting KEKED everyone's getting KEKED"

>get off Jow Forums for a year
Nice projection.
So you are in denial women date other guys at the same time? You are also in denial they choose the best one by the end of the week? My two roommates are girls and they, along with most of their friends, do this shit all the time. They be talking and laughing about all the guys

If you’re dating her or fucking her and she publicly acknowledges it you aren’t the backup. She may still have backups, but you’re first string.

Shit's fucking confusing
>Meet girl at work
>exchange numbers, talk and text outside of work
>tons in common, ask her out, she declines
>2 months later she's laughing at my jokes, smiles and makes extra eye contact when we're talking, playfully jabs me when I tease her
>but she turned me down

Did she change her mind? Should I try again?

Attached: 1550389075049.jpg (768x1024, 131K)

ding ding ding
can't believe it took this long
if she wants to date you she'll say so. if you don't like flirting with non-partners, that is okay, you can tell her to stop.

You're always the backup. When she finds a higher status man that is interested in her she will leave you. And if she finds a higher status man than the one she left you for, she will leave him too.