Any way to escape wagecuck life? I can't fucking take it anymore. Called in sick today even though I'm totally fine

Any way to escape wagecuck life? I can't fucking take it anymore. Called in sick today even though I'm totally fine.

Attached: 1548742073738.jpg (470x313, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earlyretirementextreme.com/
mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a degree from a community college in programming - ez

Too brainlet for anything STEM. I have the math skills of a 9 year old child and literally have never gotten any better no matter how hard I try.

Get a CDL-A Drivers license
Work 2 years for a company
Save up your money. Shoebox ur cash, fuck banks.
Lease a cat-diesel engine. Broker your own contracts.
Im well under-way to becoming a well off mobile shut-in neet. :^)

Yeah, you need to break into salarycuck life bro. It's like wagecuck life but you can be called in to work anytime for any length of time. Plus you gotta wear a shirt and tie. But it is an escape from wagecuck life.

I wish I could join a gang or something, just make my living selling drugs and exploiting people. Sit on my porch with my friends while people just walk up and give me money (or sex if they're girls). But there are no white gangs.

If you like working with your hands, get a trade job. Fulfilling work that pays well. Try plumbing if you're bad at math and computers.

If you work your way up you can easily get to a point where you work part time and make more than enough money to be comfortable.

1. big truck- drivers get paid well
2. So do a lot of renovation work like floor installers, plumbers, etc

3. If you are decent looking you could get fit and masturbate in chaturbate thats ez money

other user bumping for mad interest

more ideas please
I didn't do trading school but if I take up a course or some shit that supposedly teaches me a skill and gives me a certificate, will it help?

Go around with a shopping cart and Collect aluminum and scrap, sell it.
Because that’s where you’re headed anyway

take a vacation

Lots of trades offer apprenticeships that include paying you to go to school one night a week.

If you can't find any near you, getting a certificate can help, and those programs do exist, but try looking around for jobs first. In a large part of the country trade jobs are in extreme demand and they'll hire anyone with a good back and strong work ethic.

I know a guy who does forex trading in his free time, he makes like $300-500 a month. Guess you need a decent sum of starting capital tho.

It's ok OP, the future isn't worth living or having money for anyway.
I've always said salary cucking is worse, especially for surgeons, I'd never want to he forced by law to do a job on a day I really didn't want to.

I'm a different user but autistic so gonna ask. Realistically, how many jobs are there for people who speak multiple languages? Also: how do I get one?

Attached: IMG_20190224_120252084.jpg (4160x3120, 3.12M)

You'll need certs to prove that you can speak those multiple languages adequately and then apply to travel agencies. Without a degree though, you're unlikely to find anything.

Write a book or something. I'm trying this. If I fail, I'm going homeless. Fuck the slave life. It's not worth it

If you are serious about leaving the waging life behind, you need to start making your money work for you instead.

Cut down to bare minimums. Move into a van. Don't eat out. Find free hobbies. And dump every extra dollar into investments.

You could be free in as little as 5-10 years. Here's some links for details.

earlyretirementextreme.com/
mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

bumping because i am currently crying and miserable. i don't want to do this anymore, i hate living.

Have you looked into hippy communes?

Sounds like trade school is your best bet OP

Trades are wagecucking. You are paid by the hour.

What do you do now though?

I'm not OP but I'm a wagecuck. I'm just saying OP wants out of wagie life and trades are wagecucking. They're a high point of wagecucking, but it's wagecucking. The best wagecucking is being a lawyer.