WOMP WOMP

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1106279613431508992

Attached: 1552550560313.png (1238x716, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YANG GANG BTFO

no point of building a wall if hes just going to let all the immigrants in legally

kek. this is how you shills are trying to spin this? Kek. You're such losers.

Trump said it. He wants more immigrants then ever before.

KEK!!!!

Attached: 1533910394336.png (1118x1752, 1.13M)

Trump said it himself you fucking MIGApede.

>thinking there will be a wall
It’s just so tiring

>Trump said
When Trump says sometthing you don't like you say "TRUMP IS ALL TALK"

When Trump says something you want to exploit you say "TRUMP SAID IT, ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING"

fucking losers.

FOREIGNERS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND OUR POLITICAL SYSTEM AND SELF HATING DEPRESSED LIBTARDS BTFO

Attached: IMG_3019.jpg (640x635, 53K)

Nice try shill niggers, the veto is coming and there's nothing you Israeli kikes can do about it

it's not spin, ICE delays them and then releases them into the country, it was always about hard policy change. Take the Black Pill on this sooner than later.

Kek yeah sure on the one hand you call him a racist sociopath literal hitler habitual liar and in the next breath you say that he really meant it when he said he wants lots of immigrants

He’s a politician you unbeatable faggots

>Trump said
Oh so NOW you're listening him?
No one is buying your shit you stupid retard

Attached: IMG_2930.jpg (360x202, 16K)

Kek. You Ashkeniggers are angry.

Legal immigrants are substantially higher quality than illegal. They also do not finance cartel activity.

88D chess

same side stupid

The only difference between legal and illegal is a stamp on a piece of paper. Legal immigrants are just as shitty.

Trump staffs most of his hotels with illegals. I've been to one of his hotels. Maids can barely speak a word of english.

Only reason he's pushing the wall is to appeal to his retarded conservative base.

Pussy ass trump probably won’t even veto it.

Attached: C9C1E50D-DD1E-432C-A038-DC8E4E126BD1.jpg (231x219, 7K)

>Trump staffs most of his hotels with illegals. I've been to one of his hotels. Maids can barely speak a word of english.
Is this how desperate you shills are? KEK!

You should know by now to watch his actions and ignore his words.

muh dick

Maybe it’s because not all of us who are criticizing Trump are leftists?

Ok then lets look at his actions.

>no wall
>didn’t lock her up
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Amnesty bill
>Prison 'reform' bill
>No voter fraud investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars

Anything I missed?

Your pattern recognition sucks. Everything good for white Americans is put on hold... Everything in the Zion Don agenda is achieved.

>you call him a racist sociopath literal hitler habitual liar
No one in this thread called him that you fucking retard. You spend too much time on reddit.

kinda hard to do anything when theres another party actively working against him instead of for the interest of the people

Merit based immigration will necessarily be fewer legal immigrants than we have now.

He said he wants more than ever before.

CHUCK SCHUMER BTFO

Attached: 1546096456738.png (1224x928, 280K)

>He said
Trump says a lot of things. You only choose to hang onto his each and every word when it suits the narrative you wanna push.

That's a pretty hardcore opinion you have on a policy for another country.

Merit based is just gonna make this country overflow with chinamen and pajeets with shit tier degrees from those countries.

>Legal immigrants are substantially higher quality than illegal.
That isn't necessarily a good thing. What incentive does a skilled, intelligent American have to pursue an expensive education just to have all the jobs taken by foreigners who waltzed in having received much cheaper schooling and willing to work for less to boot? Plus, "higher quality" immigrants are much better at subversion.

Two parties working against him

Nothing more pathetic than a boomer tweeting about literally everything like a 14 year old girl

So it's literally just "were going to throw a tantrum every 6 months"

So what? Right now we admit people based on lottery and first-come-first-serve. Any additional criteria will mean fewer people.

>quoting Trump is pushing a narrative
If he doesn't want me to think he's a mass immigration fag he shouldn't say stupid shit like that

kek. yup.

>If he doesn't want me to think he's a mass immigration fag he shouldn't say stupid shit like that
You're a shill here to sow division. You realize all those naz-bol e-celebs are going to prison right? Fucking idiots.

Trump is having a hard enough time tackling illegal immigration, and you retards want him to jump into a fight about legal immigration now.

Think for fuck's sake

He literally said he wants more legal immigrants than ever before. How are you spinning that into less?

KEK!! YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! You're desperate!

This is a better argument but i still think trumps just saying words, and the real deal is to restrict immigration with outrageously high standards.

It'd also argue his lack of ability to criticize his "clique" of Republicans while they stab him in the back is very teen girlish.

Are you the schizo poster? I just want less immigrants

who are the traitors?

A schizophrenic is someone who keeps posting the same thing about "Trump said" over and over. Trump keeps winning and you can't handle his success. America's success.

It's the oldest Jew trick in America. If this country can't even round up an expel ILLEGAL ALIENS, we'll never be able to round of the Chosen. They are obsessed with buffers.

You already know because I said it in the post your definitely read.

Ok it is you kushnershill.

>schizo
Oops now we know youre jewish.

What the fuck mental illness do you have?

Fucking rand Paul too... they're all corrupt...

Shills on suicide watch HA HA HA HAAAAAA

>Fucking rand Paul too... they're all corrupt...
Do you understand what hegelian dialectical means? Rand Paul will be trump's running mate in 2020

Yes I do. You’re right, it’s already hard enough and you think once we get Chang and Rajeesh over here that they’re gonna let us have any control over immigration? They’re gonna want their whole extended family over here too.

Furthermore, he could accomplish a lot by just stating we were going to limit immigration significantly and he wouldn’t even need to introduce race into the argument; however, right now his rhetoric is exactly the opposite of this.

>Trump said it. He wants more immigrants then ever before.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1533230551073.png (1740x316, 76K)

Based
See above and then proceed to unironically kill yourself

If you aren’t locked and loaded, you’re the definition of an NPC

Attached: AE99F7AF-EBFF-45F3-BF47-61290ECE7C6F.jpg (302x400, 19K)

>Trump said
>Trump said

THIS is what Trump said: youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Attached: 1541704158366.png (1220x1404, 889K)

No shills responded to your post
Nicely done shutting them up since they have no retort

Do you know what cuck means?

Yeah but it's obvious you're low IQ since you didn't answer my question. Typical jew. Pilpul bullshit. replying with another question. Pure cowardice.

It’s all talk when its immigration restriction, kikes want mass migration so that’s going to happen regardless.

I will acknowledge that he sometimes just says things, but I think that is something that could be used more effectively. He could be bringing certain topics to the forefront of conversation and force people to have rebuttals to whatever he is saying. People would then realize the rebuttals are shit and it might start to swing the common man away from the current political paradigm.

He doesn’t need congress to approve what he says here, he can just say it. I think he’s completely underutilized this ability in the last year and a half.

>trump wants to keep out illegals
>LITERALLY HITLER
>trump wants immigrants like any other President
>HE REPLACING U
At this point you realize that people know that you idiot shills will try to portray anything Trump does as bad. It's not going to help you in 2020.

Attached: 1552327458392.jpg (655x600, 70K)

He campaigned against illegal immigration from Mexico, not immigration period. That would just be blatantly racist and it's not really what Trump's base want.

They're just throwing shit at the wall and praying a bit of it will finally stick.

>keep going to gun shows monthly
>Keep getting one signature away from purchasing a gun
>keep chickening out due to lack of information on weapon types/thinking it might not be a good fit
I have my concealed carry license and I trained to use firearms in the military, but I don't know anything about weapons aside from loading and firing them.
I liked it better when the armory boys gave me my rifle and handgun.

Attached: 1549785918894.jpg (500x514, 27K)

Howd it pass the Republican senate?

by design

Then why did he support the RAISE act, Magapede? Are you already rewriting history to make it sutitble to you?

Maybe not everyone who criticizes Trump is a leftist, ever thought of that? Oh wait! You’re a boomer who doesn’t realize that a third position in politics exists. I forgot.

Attached: 9FEE95A0-2784-4436-A2EC-32AAA76101CF.jpg (247x535, 39K)

Israeli shills are losing their minds and this post is proof.

>open the boarders to drugs and trafficking

Just say fucking spics. So sick of beating around the bush.

Ah so Trump wants to make sure president Cortez gets her climate change emergency

No. Holy fuck you idiots are desperate. You mad Cortez and Ilhan are dividing the Dems? Yeah you are.

Gomer Pile even learned about his gun fag, just fucking watch a YouTube video, buy one, play with it and continue to perform your duty as a man and a citizen

Attached: 20190201_001724.jpg (4032x1532, 3.21M)

He will easily win 2020 and you'll be even saltier. Also I can tell by your equivocation that you are, indeed a lefty and likely a kike, too. Your Talmudic brainwashing leaks with every post.

You will never blend in here.

Trump is dividing nationalism and make anyone who wants closed borders look like idiots.

You mad the kike namer is a muslim lady?
Mad you elected clintons proxy?
Course you are
Else youd be on the yang gang

KEK!! You're so desperate it's amazing. Trump is a fucking genius.

Attached: 1543689674304.png (962x921, 569K)

ZIONISTS CANT HANDLE THIS TIMELINE.

Attached: 1546814144751.png (1246x1224, 1.09M)

Attached: 1521250535796.png (760x1041, 453K)

Attached: 1549047583139.png (942x1008, 646K)

Attached: 1529097675923.png (755x1214, 557K)

I know right, I mean they even lie about the wall not being built
I mean look at this

Attached: 1552570286672-1794311509.png (1000x667, 1.17M)

Thanks Obama

bump

bump.

bump