Yo realize this is funnier than lrn2code right?

We used to do things just because it was funny

Attached: 1552539248567.png (829x822, 274K)

I don't give leftists money regardless of reasoning and neither should you.

its literally like $25. Also we don't have to donate to anyone that already has 65,000

>top kek guise let's donate to own the libs
kys

You not only have to give them money you give them all your personal information and will be hounded by the fucking DNC and related campaigns for the rest of your life

Kek

Post proof of this rule

I would do this if there was a list of lulzy candidates

go away shareblue. they are literally trying to trick us into donating money

OK I am OP I admit I haven't done it, where is this list of candidates? Especially the fringe crazy ones.

I will put my money where my mouth is right now. Can some user show me the way?

We don't have to donate shit to anybody, you kike

I've spent 30 on meme shirts. meme debate is next level

nothing wrong with a wide field of contendors

Attached: 1469278791200.webm (720x404, 955K)

>lets donate money to the libs to own the libs
Average Jow Forumstard

>donate moeny to own the libs
Jesus Christ are the yang shills going to start spamming this too?

This

Attached: 1530031490909.gif (400x348, 3.9M)

it was introduced by the DNC's Bernie delegates (after he sacrificed himself to Hillary to get them spots in the DNC)

das rite

Attached: 65gorllion.png (825x605, 63K)

Here's the official list as of today. 22 total including "Likely to run" and "Might run". If there's any I missed, someone can add them.

The more of them that get into the debates, the more fractured they become, the more of a shit show the debate becomes. It doesn't matter what their individual platforms are at the moment. A 20 candidate debate would be insane by itself.

And, we only need 3 more candidates to move from "Might run" to "Running" before the DNC starts denying candidates a spot in the debate (assuming we can get them all above 65,000) which sows even more chaos for the DNC. It was 4, but Beto just moved from "might" to "running" today, which is good news. The more the merrier.

If a bunch more people start throwing their hats into the ring we might want to consider excluding a few of the more boring candidates and favoring the crazier ones. But as of today there's only 22 so I don't see any reason to exclude anyone as of yet.

Running:
--------

** Cory Booker
** Kirsten Gillibrand
** Kamala Harris
** Bernie Sanders
** Elizabeth Warren
** Andrew Yang
Beto O’Rourke
Pete Buttigieg
Julián Castro
John Delaney
Tulsi Gabbard
John Hickenlooper
Jay Inslee
Amy Klobuchar
Marianne Williamson

Likely to run:
--------------

** Joe Biden
Steve Bullock
Eric Swalwell

Might run:
----------

Michael Bennet
Terry McAuliffe
Seth Moulton
Tim Ryan

** = basically guaranteed a spot already (no need to donate)

You realize that the "division" doesn't matter and that the candidates for the general election will be predetermined just like based Hildawg was, right?

Attached: 1471462132382.jpg (355x440, 63K)

just saying but this time they'll have multiple debate nights anyways where the speakers are randomly selected, it could be 20 candidates or 200 candidates and it wouldn't make a difference for the system

Attached: 2020_presidential_campaign_DNC_explains_how_it_will_pick_candidates_to_be_in_debates_-_Vox_-_2019-03 (755x301, 18K)

>Amy Klobuchar
tempted to contribute just so i can see her get booed.

>** Andrew Yang
You're welcome.

Attached: Thank_you_for_your_YANGNAY GANGNAG contribution!.png (614x254, 5K)

i mean we appreciate the support but please at the very least use a USA VPN

they aren't gonna count foreigners for shit

you have to be a US citizen to contribute.
btw, remember to actually vote when the time comes resident burger.

why not just have /ourguys/ register as candidates and donate 65k to them

>giving money to people who hate you is funny
low effort, you're wasting your employer's money

Who fucking cares if their debates are trash, have you forgotten about their super delegates that choose their candidate years before the debates?
>Shareblue can fuck off and die trying to anti-meme pol

depends what you mean by /our/ since they still have to poll. registered democratic voters like me aint gonna say aye to some rightwing frog candidate.

This is fucking retard. You should die in a fire.

sane as the new donation requirements superdelegates have been reduced. they are not allowed to state their voting intentions anymore and are only expected to tie break. there will not be any CNN PROJECTS HILLARY HAS WON PRIMARIES (Primaries begin in 2 weeks) this time.

hi Bernie.
Refunds?

This seems like archaic Jow Forums trolling tumblr shenanigans where some Australian neet makes off with all the cash

Attached: LittleBro.gif (1962x1255, 593K)

no refunds.

Attached: Thank_you_for_your_contribution!.png (701x371, 8K)

>we used to do things just because it was funny
Newfag get out. Jow Forums has always been serrious business.

Attached: 1549889752645.gif (1100x600, 865K)

>You realize that the "division" doesn't matter and that the candidates for the general election will be predetermined just like based Hildawg was, right?
Implying that shit piss of a ton of bernouts

>implying i didn't participate simply for the lulz

Attached: AlwaysForTheLULZ.gif (295x216, 1.98M)