Me and my best friend's girlfriend had sex while we were drunk...

Me and my best friend's girlfriend had sex while we were drunk. It happened months ago but we are just now talking about it. We're both scared and confused and I'm in the bathroom typing this trying not to throw up. What do I do? How did this happen? Am I still a good person? Call me a faggot and tell me to kill myself, I don't care. I just need other people to acknowledge how fucked this is and how fucked up I am.

Attached: 1546873445265.png (500x706, 203K)

Based. Tell your best cuckfriend to get in line next time. He can clean up the juice or use it as lube

dude, I think the most honorable thing to do would be to tell your friend, even if it means you guys stop talking. Imagine being in his place, wouldn't you want to know?

Kek. I was in the exact same situation as you were 2 years ago but I wasn't willing to have sex with the girl and she raped/assaulted me. We were both really drunk.

I never told my bestfriend and we got into a big fight not long after so we ended up not communicating for a year or so. We've kind of patched things up but I never talked to him about it or asked if the gf (now ex) told him about it.

>What do i do?
Never tell him

>how did this happen
you put your penis in her vagina

>Are you a good person
No but why does that matter

>call me a faggot and tell me to kill myself
you're a faggot and go kys

>how fucked this is and how fucked up i am
I dont think you're fucked up or this is fucked. It happened, you're aware of it. It's also not that uncommon. Never tell your bestfriend and take it with you to your grave.

If you care about him at all, you'll tell him, apologize, and never interact again. He deserves better than both of you.

Fuck her again, but now in the ass

>got raped by a girl
The eternal beta strikes again

OP here, second bathroom break. She wants to tell him, but she also has been wanting to break up with him for a while now. She also asked if I "like" her. I told I just I don't know what to say.

What if I really like my friend and want to be honest with him but also don't want to lose him?

hey man, i was in the same situation as you years ago. me and the bitch wasn't even drunk, she was horny as fuck and got the drop on me, which i foolishly let it happen. and at that time i didnt know she was still in a relationship with my friend. pretty much cut her off of my life and hung out more with my friend as a way of redeeming myself. i still to this day never told him anything, and he broke up with her for other reasons. it's better that way

This
OP you a shit boy. You can accept this and carry on or if you do care about your friend tell him.
It'll come out eventually and you'll lose him, you might as well do it now

You're out of luck
If you really care about him then tell him the truth.

I was really really drunk. one of the drunkest I've ever been and she just climbed on top of me. I could barely discern reality from ...well, non-reality.

Then tell him. And then you'll lose him

It's pretty simple, my guy.
>tell him
>he cuts you and her off
>you and her can pursue a relationship because he's no longer in your life

Option 2:
>don't tell him
>GF and him naturally runs its course and eventually break up from what she's telling you
>some time afterwards, you two can come out and say you're together
>without tell him that you slept with her prior to them breaking up
If you tell him that you cheated on him afterwards in whatever situation, any self-respecting human being will leave you forever.

Obviously, the honest route allows the two of you to be together and the other takes some time. I really do not recommend telling your friend. If my friends ever told me they slept with my gf while in a relationship with me, I'd go crazy. It's emasculating and humiliating. Don't do it to your friend.

OP here. Me and her are still talking about it but we are also drinking while we're doing it. She said the night we did it I was pretty good and she got off a few times. I'm starting to get aroused. Help me.

You have a pretty strong recollection of it
Sounds to me like "rape" became a convenient cover excuse for your shitty behavior

> I'm starting to get aroused

stop thinking with your dick, and imagine how your friend would feel you moron.

op and the girl should wipe themselves from earth
i feel genuinely bad for your friend

OP here. She's asking if I would date her. We are both very drunk and I don't know how it got to this point but the whole situation is fucked and I want to kill myself.

You are a terrible human being and a parasite to society. You need to kill yourself.

If I do that will the situation be resolved?

Yes

The only way to repair this is with a threesome.

Don't get drunk around her and tell her that your friendship with your friend matters. You might want to come clean and confess to your friend too since it'll probably come out eventually. Just admit fault, that you were drunk, and you're sorry.

you fucking idiot beta. she obviously likes you. her relationship with your friend is over. get that pussy.

why are you on here asking us what to think? be a man and make your own decisions. i feel bad for your friend but if she already wants to break up with him he cant blame you for having a better dick game

i cant tell if you're being serious or not but please dont kill yourself, it will not resolve any situation it will just traumatize your friend and the girl and everybody else in your life

Hey guys. OP here. Quick update. We just had sex. And we can't stop making out. She in the bathroom rn. I think this whole situation this fucked beyond repair.

Dude, stop thinking about it too hard and enjoy the ride. jesus fucking christ

Have you never had friends you fucking sociopath?

Have you ever grown a spine, cumbucket?

NO, that why I made this thread!

Fucking based. OP this is the answer, please don't pull some other dumb shit from anons who don't even remotely understand how the world works.

Attached: 1545537718864.png (1049x767, 3.08M)

You betrayed your friend which means something and you fucked a girl meaninglessly. You feel guilty but are trying to escape that by using the excuse that you were under the influence of alcohol but that's not acceptable.

Better to tell the truth and work this out. The outcome will always catch up to you final destination chaos theory fractals

you are trash just garbage why do you even come here.
a man with no loyalty no better than a fucking snake. you are literally worse than aids and you still have the nerve of calling him your friend i wish your family and everyone that shares your ill willed blood would die

clueless beta she is obviouly using him to break up she'll just find another guy to fuck and dump this scum.
>she likes you get that pussy
youre a retard she is doing whatever she pleases and both of those guys are letting her walk over them destroying their friendship.
Fuck you OP youre worthless i hope she cucks you with one of your friends

You're a piece of shit, and she's gunna do to you as you two did to him. Have fun dying alone.

The dude is op's friend, but op is not the dude's friend.

Right now you are a snake. Tell your friend. Take it on the chin like a man. Only then can you call yourself a man again.

tell your friend. Hiding it from him makes you scum of the earth, honestly

>how the world works

This cynical fuck is whats wrong with the human race.

You can be an agent for good, evil, or both, but dont be a fucking sheep coward like this fuck

This
He did it again. He's just a nigger pulling mental gymnastics

OP you are acting like a pawn in all this and you aren't.

I've had friends gf's tell me they want me and want to break up with my friend, please fuck me and even my brothers gf crawled into my bed and I didn't fuck any of them.

You know why, because I didn't want to fuck my friends or brothers gf's even knowing they wanted to fuck me.

You want to remain friends and have this girl.

I would tell you to let your friend go but you're too selfish for that.

This

Hey, OP here. Thank you all for the positive comments, you guys know how to cheer me up!

I have decided to move to Alaska. I am already in the process of packing only my essentials and I plan to never return to this part of the country. Wish me luck.

Ohhhh it's bait nvm

>Am I still a good person?
if you don't confess, no

You tell her no, you don't like her, because she can do the same to you.

You tell your friend, and you might get your ass kicked but tell him that you don't want to be a bad friend any longer

Honesty will give you the least gruesome consequences in almost all scenarios of serious fuck up

Attached: 1549135027530.jpg (750x667, 145K)

DO NOT LET HER MANIPULATE YOUR SEX DRIVE

SHE IS TWISTING YOUR KEYS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING WITCH.

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL. FIGHT THE SERPENT OF DESIRE. THINK LOGICALLY

Holy shit these comments. How Jow Forums has fallen. It's like a highschool cafeteria up in here.

OP, you already know what to do, you just came here to be convinced to remain silent. Life is short and solid friendships rare. If you truly respect your friend you will tell them. Your friend should also be aware he is dating a chick that sleeps with other guys. I'm going to be the voice of reason here. Do the right thing.
You are a massive piece shit and not surprisingly a faggot.

/thread

Just fuck her again

>Me and her are still talking about it but we are also drinking while we're doing it
Just fuck her again, it's obvious that you don't give a fuck about your friend.
Actions always speak louder than words.

You’re still drunk?