Unpopular Opinion General

Anybody mad at Trump due to the wall or "not doing something about right-wingers being deplatformed" is a fucking moron that doesn't even understand the constitution or how the Presidency and government actually works.

Attached: 29EF5D51-8467-41A5-AE4C-2593B942FBC7.jpg (1000x944, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/trump-has-secured-funding-for-more-than-half-of-border-wall_2829196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah and the wall is actually getting build:

theepochtimes.com/trump-has-secured-funding-for-more-than-half-of-border-wall_2829196.html

anyone who believes that wall will stop niggers and shitskins flooding to USA is a faggot and doesn't know shit

Fascism leads to brainlet-tier anarchism everytime

Memes have little to zero impact on the success of political campaigns.

Why are conservatives ignorant of the constitution? The President is intended to have control over more than optics.

Can you explain further

Anybody who thinks the constitution is anything more than a relic of a country that no longer exists doesn't understand how the world works. And yes, a good deal of it IS trumps fault. He's just another chickenhawk.

All neocon appointees, arming for war, global gay State Department agenda, fighting in 7 low conflict wars, no wall, no Hillary, no draining of the swamp, yet the list he has accomplished is impressive but inverted to what was promised. I;m sure he'll be pushing for UBI and pot legalization soon to get reelected. It has been a great show however, like Friday night WWE.

I think jews and Israel are pretty cool.

Most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

There will never be a white nationalist president.

nigger women make me full mast almost instantly

Attached: ac73a34df9739daece0b700d7221c37b.jpg (372x640, 52K)

Abo detected.

This
Did they think they were voting for an emperor?

can't be successful if they're dead

full blooded white here, it's just something about them that makes my pee pee go.

Attached: 72cfbb665eec3744de57099b665319da.jpg (755x1350, 129K)

not
mile

2nd-gen American born Indians are bro-tier, intelligent, motivated, and pretty good people all around. They don't take gibs or commit crime like blacks or spics. They are also the least likely to race-mix, which means they aren't a threat to the white population especially since they're less than 2% of the population. The pajeet hate seems to just be memes, or maybe they're not, but imo it's hard to find a more harmless kind of non-white. I like them.

everybody on Jow Forums is an ironic newfag from reddit and you cant convince me otherwise

I think it is horrible manners to run for an elevator as it is closing and stick your hand in the door.
Just wait for the next one!
Also, it is horrible manners to speak in an elevator unless you speak in a very soft voice.

>anyone who believes that wall will stop niggers and shitskins flooding to USA is a faggot and doesn't know shit
anyone who believes that wall won't reduce niggers and shitskins flooding to USA is a faggot and doesn't know shit

>as long as they're doing it legally

Attached: 1548657393464.png (800x800, 291K)

Jew girls are more attractive than white girls

Attached: Elizabeth Daily.jpg (737x590, 322K)

It's not unpopular; it's a consistent raid using different tactics and smears based on the utter retardation you've noted. They're super organized and well-funded this go around, and they're just gearing up for 2020.

"De-platforming" is a serious crisis, and Trump should focus on it MUCH more. The goal is to lock his supporters and anyone who expresses support out of the most popular online services. If Trump allows that to happen without a fight, he's a fucking moron.

Yeah, well, smarter and whiter beats dumb useless spics and niggers.

I’ve come to realize that Jow Forums is exactly as stupid as liberals when it comes to knowing how much power the president actually has.

Trump is gonna invade everyone in... a few months! For real this time