Yang is even more stupid than Cortez

Yang is even more stupid than Cortez
Approximately 320 million citizens in the US.
Let's assume 15% are under 18. So now .85x 320,000,000= 272,000,00 citizens

Take that give them each $1,000 for a cost of:
$272,000,000,000 that's BILLION with a B. Each month. I want one of you yang fucks to explain to me where we magically get almost $300,000,000 in extra cash from OR I REALLY want you to explain which other welfare programs or safetynets we're going to take that money from to pay for this plan. I will wait right here for an explanation. Break the numbers down idiots, it would literally bankrupt our country in approx. 3 years. EXPLAIN without using these faggy vague bullshit answers. I've studied macro and micro econoics quite a bit in uni and this shit will not work unless you cut the population of said country drastically which would inevitably ALSO cut your incoming cashflow of taxpayers. The Purge is seeming more and more like non-fiction every day.

I've read over his "plan" thoroughly, especially the vague part where he says "Poin 1. We currently spent 500 billion on welfare programs, food stamps, disability and the like." He conveniently leaves out Social Security because he's a jew chink who has you idiots by he balls. If he guts Social Security (a contract made between citizens and government) it sets precedence to do the same in the future. if the government can break a contract once, it will do it again esecially with money so you'll wake up one morning with your $1,000 and a cink in office laughing his ass off at how stupid you were. Further "We currently sped tover on trillion dollars on health care and incarceration." He plans to gut healthcare AND incarceration (already overpopulated prisons will be forced to cut cosst and release violent inmates early) This guy's an idiot just like Cortez that things money rains from he heavens and a fucking VAT tax on top of that tha hurts the middle and poverty class provably more than the rich

Attached: oh)yes)u;n afaggot.png (647x480, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ooo1
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gotta tax the billionaires to get the trillions

*$1,000 gone

That's 272B$ pumped right back in the economy rather than invested in a speculation market.

>he believes Jow Forums is serious about the yang meme

Attached: D53855B9-5914-44B2-BA12-18705F4F6844.png (378x357, 81K)

desu, he is smarter than you will ever be

and obviously you know nothing about economics

Wall of text
Yawn

Attached: IMG_20190314_175659.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

The USA annual federal military budget is around 650 BILLION dollars.
You can fit the 1,000$ proposal TWICE inside that.

Attached: 2018_Military_Expenditures_by_Country.png (722x592, 46K)

Take away Israel's 30 billion and the money from all the carbon bs and Boomer retirement and we'll be close.

Attached: hb79wtkm7kwx.png (520x484, 59K)

lol who gives a shit its 1000 dollars a month faggot

Seems awfully angry to get over magic paper made in a factory... we invented money to serve us or to serve money?

This.

Kys, dumb boomer.

Muh insulation

Attached: 18BB4C35-3172-4CC1-A47B-1650D2FA51A1.gif (600x645, 2.5M)

That movie is a disgrace. White people need to leave anime alone.

This

>when you spend money it vanishes in a puff of smoke

cut the military budget in half and stop annoying other countries with our ridiculously unnecessarily large global military footprint.

>what are saving accounts and inflation rates
Leave it to a leaf to not know people SAVE money which is why interest rates increase and decrease on savings accounts all the time so no it's not "pumped right back into the economy" you fucking idiot. 401ks, retirement plans, literally any program a financial advisor will show does not pump money into the economy idiot. Goddamn leafs are stupid as all fuck. You have what, $500 in your bank account right now? Do you, like the dumbass you are, go spend all $500 of that money on a whim? Of course you don't. How could someone be so fucking stupid?

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

archive.is/7ooo1

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/

"Yang Gang 2020": gg/bwpMQZB
"YangGang": gg/cb35dYS
"Totally Yang 2020 Official Discord": gg/gXDDzkJ

>That's 272B$ pumped right back in the economy rather than invested in a speculation market.

>niggers buying radmon shit and iphones
>money goes directly back in the (((economy))) aka Walmart, Apple and other nigger shit

shit its like you could give the 1000$ straight to apple.

Let me analyse the plan.

>Chink

Bad idea.

>He doesn't want to tax Jewish Billionaires
>He doesn't want to stop paying money to Israel
>He doesn't want $1000 a week

The US has to pay the most in the world in defense to threaten counties into trading oil with dollars. If we didn't do this, OPEC would trade in gold and the dollar would be worthless.

>doesn't know economics to answer a serious question. Maybe my corny memes will haelp me save face.
Sure thing, pals. Keep sucking that chink cock.

Sell military bases or require a 50% commitment from each country they're in.

>DUHHHH our military budget is 650 billion dollars lets just cut that in half
Yes and then literally every region of the world goes to war with everyone. We spend that to be the "world police" even though it's a hard pill to swallow without the thread of the US bombing the absolute shit out of dozens of countries they would happily invade and try to kill their neighbors.

>he doesn't want free money to help him survive dystopia but would rather fight in some Boomer bs war

Attached: op.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Attached: 1552497023691.jpg (852x1000, 98K)

Funny how you retards keep mentioning "economics" as in the "how do we pay for it" question, when 250B$ isn't THAT much for the USA. You wouldn't even have to increase the deficit if you start properly taxing your rich.
The real questions is how you prevent those 1,000$ from causing inflation and ending up gobbled by rent-seekers (especially landlords).

nobody wants to give up their central bank there is no plausible scenario where the gold standard comes back

>Hey it's so easy just break a contract that the working middle class made with the government before I was born because fuck them and I don't want to work
Yes. Break that contract. Then it makes it a cakewalk for yang to break your neetbux agreement and tell you to fuck of back to being poor. It's so easy and has no lasting consequences, right?

We all want to get rid of the central bank. That's why they never vote over it in congress. It's a well-known taboo.

Attached: e36.jpg (882x731, 113K)

(You)

Attached: IMG_4550.jpg (334x388, 43K)

$1,000 isn't shit now, it will be even less shit when everyone has it you fucking hillbilly. Only some poor, useless faggot thinks $1,000 is a lot of money but go ahead and sell your ass for that 1k like a proper whore.

The world broadly worked by a gold standard until the neoliberal reforms of the 1970's and 1980's.
The gold standard and, more importantly, its power to peg exchange rates was a major part of postwar Keynesianism.

tl;dr version
>no yangy wangy for neety to bangy

Attached: peepeepoopoo.png (777x813, 154K)

I trust Yang more than Pelosi dude.

Attached: steve.png (200x226, 8K)

>Only some poor, useless faggot thinks $1,000 is a lot of money
I'd reckon for poor people, 1,000$ IS a lot of money.
Weren't there studies that show how like half of all Americans couldn't pay a 500$ emergency?

>Unironically talking about fiscal conservativism as if it matters anymore and this system isn't already going to collapse

A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M

Attached: 1551961349469.jpg (1024x854, 109K)

>meme flag
>trusting politicians

hahahahahahahahahahaha

The only way you could institute this without it being pants on head retarded is if you created a wealth tax and took money straight from Jews.

Leave it to a kike to proposse increasing US debt because "it's just no big deal goy" Fuck you schlomo.

Attached: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (229x300, 9K)

Look everyone ignored the kike. Classic. What will you do when nobody wants your money anymore?

Attached: huhu.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Ironic you post a pic of Hitler with that post.

Good post but Imma do some number corrections for ya bruh.

Population x yangbucks x 12 months
375,000,000 x $1,000 x 12 = $4.5 TRILLION annually.
Yanglets are even dumber than you had anticipated user.

>Crushing the US economy
The biggest Jow Forums prank.

Attached: es.jpg (275x183, 7K)

just print the fucking money and mail it to everyone
no need to tax anyone, redirect funds from anywhere
the niggardly, myopic masses will just get all giddy with excitement as their monopoly money is opened

Attached: 1519617641013.jpg (634x422, 58K)

Don't forget half of America is already on social security so the 1000 extra isn't going on top. It just pushes it up to 1000

Please do not conflate lefty/pol/ commies and discord Trannies with Jow Forumstards.

That 2 months you ragging faggot.

Think of all that irony when you're strolling to the gas chamber, you nigger. Hyper inflation was caused by WWI not WWII you dumbshit, Hitler was actually bringing that debt down and killing your grandma at the same time,

You're so stupid that you don't even realize how stupid you are.
But patience is a virtue. Let's try this.
How do you think Hitler paid for his rearmament efforts?

Most welfare niggers won't be getting $1000 because they're already getting money.

This is literally a proposal to give white people $1000. You are the stupid one.

>b-but muh tax

By the time automation hits Zuckerberg and Bezos will be so deep in your ass the $1000 will start looking like God's grace.

18% is on SS you fucking retard.

>Most welfare niggers won't be getting $1000 because they're already getting money
Welfare is almost non-existent in the USA. Nobody is getting 1,000$ there.

>re-armament
nigger he was taking the wealth from every country they conquered. All of THEIR wealth that was going into the war effort, he wasn't driving the German economy into the ground with debt. During WWII Germany was virtually debt free and it's hyper-inflation from WWI and getting fucked at Versailles was finished. Nigger go read a book, literally any book. Better yet just go climb into an oven.

>triggered by the guy who can't spell

Attached: shishishi.jpg (1620x1215, 269K)

this is the real answer
>but muh inflation
they printed $12t for the bankers in 2008/9, no hyperinflation

That aligns with your black population size. Kinda fishy when you know that more whites in America are on SS. You sure you know what your talking about?

food stamps, subsidized housing etc

>UBI
What do you think the U in that acronym stands for? Because it doesn't stand for "white people" and this ching chang wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell running on a platform where only white people benefit from it. Stay in your non-existent country and shut the fuck obsessing over ours.

That's because it went into balance sheets and isn't circulating. Hyperinflation is a meme and will never happen because the banking cabal knows what they fucked up last time.

>no hyperinflation
Weird, I remember houses and basic goods being much cheaper prior to the bank bailout. You must've been a little babby during that time period who didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Attached: 1-2.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

I think the assumption is UBI would replace all other benefit programs, which is another reason why it won't happen. Nogs won't give up WIC and EBT for this.

>insulting beautiful white eesti
fucking mutts

poor people don't save money you idiot

you must be a little babby who doesn't know what hyperinflation is now

Nogs will be exhilarated by the thought of free $1000 once it hits them (even if it's really much less than $1000 for them).

Instead of $1000 a month for all:
Encourage stay at home parents
Reduce the work week to 30 hours
Eliminate all welfare programs
Eliminate property taxes for primary residences

UBI would have to work like food stamps where the money must be spent in a designated way and expires to avoid hoarding.

Newsflash: not everyones poor you fucking idiot. I and millions of others would just stuff that extra $1,000 in the bank instead going to go buy new Beats headphones like a nigger. So again, you're wrong it wouldn't be 280B just magically entering the market of goods and services.. Goddamn you people are stupid as fuck.

>I was wrong and made myself look stupid
>waahh i'm not the babby, you are!
Great rebutaal, chinawhore.

pic related explains it perfectly

Attached: securethebag.jpg (720x847, 47K)

Kill yourself kike faggot

This would all work perfectly, but the government would never let it happen. They don't want native white workers who think and bargain, they want hordes of brainless brown shitstains flooding the country who won't ask questions when you tell them to work 16 hour days.

nigger you think i'm reading that wall of text? congrats on making a larger wall than trump.

Attached: file.png (1024x570, 579K)

by looting your country

VAT, possibly downsizing the federal workforce, likely cutting funding from the military, letting the tax cuts expire, etc. I can imagine most normie retards will feed their UBI bux directly into those same companies. I've already got a boner at the idea of cutting boomer social security and forcing them to live off of UBI, most of them probably aren't even getting a $1000 every month
Young people need money a lot more than old people do, they should fund their own retirement.

I will never accept these faggot number arguments from anyone who can't explain why 50 trillion dollars tacked onto M3 in the portfolios of the super-rich is totally cool but regular folks can't get some small fraction of that. "Inflation" right? Imagine holding huge debt like most young people and supporting low inflation

third world countries chimping out and killing each other off isn't a good thing why?

>tell the 45% nonwhites to not go on gibs and "encourage" stay at home parents by doing nothing
fucking cuckservatives need to stop having these ludicrous beliefs that nonwhites will magically stop taking in gibs all of a sudden

That’s annual. I thought Jews were supposed to be smart.

Ever realize how Yang shills are always the same few flags over and over again? It's almost as if it was a small handfull of faggots shitting up the board in a calculated attempt at disrupting actuall discussion.

From boomers and amazon

Idk it’s not that hard to grasp, starting to think all anti-yang posters are already on welfare or SSI and are trying to hoard the bag to themselves

>literally doesn't know what hyperinflation is
>deflects
i want cuckservatives to go back

>why are americans shilling for an american presidential candidate
fucking monkey

Attached: file.png (1054x1156, 1.45M)

Taking gibs should not be a choice. Eliminate the programs and immigration is no longer a problem.

>then literally every region of the world goes to war with everyone
>implying that's a bad thing
did migapedes genuinely forget what america first was?

Attached: 1549650176779.jpg (645x773, 45K)

Only half the Yang shills are yuropoors, you stupid mutt.