BREXIT: Italy, Hungary or Poland May Veto Article 50 Extension

Extending article 50 requires unanimous approval by all EU member states. If Italy, Poland, Hungary or any other EU country rejects the extension, article 50 will not be extended.

If this happens, can the UK still simply withdraw article 50, keeping them in the European Union? Or would this force them into a WTO Brexit?

Attached: salvini.jpg (900x506, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1105797205712093184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

Boomer shill detected.

Yang 2020

what does this mean eurobros? are italy poland and hungary on the right side??

You'd think Hungary would veto at least. The EU is basically trying to depose Orban right now, I don't see why he'd help them out.

>Extending article 50 requires unanimous approval by all EU member states.
Lmfao

a single country is enough to prevent the Britons from being eligible to request a BREXIT delay past the 29th
and Mussolini-Salvini already announced he will veto it
if by "right" you mean in the interest of democracy then yes
as the bongers voted to leave, not to stay

Has Salvini announced that he'll veto it? Haven't seen that anywhere.

It will probably happen, too.

No its pure conjecture

I mean yeah has there been literally any indication that it wouldn't from anyone?
Is anyone pro-brexit of the 27?

> If this happens, can the UK still simply withdraw article 50, keeping them in the European Union?
That would cause civil war.

Not sure that it'd cause a civil war, but it would dramatically ramp up tensions in Britain and radicalize the right wing enormously. Almost hope that it happens.

there was a literal nobody sperging out because of the meeting of a pro-brexit personality and Lega representatives in Veneto.
Who knows.

hinted
twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1105797205712093184

Salvini has criticized how the EU has conducted Brexit negotiations, Orban has said that Britain shouldn't be punished for leaving the EU, and Poland has already went against Brussels re the Irish question. The idea that one of them would reject the extension is totally within the realm of possibility.

not just criticized but called it what it is
a scam
Brussels cancelling brexit means democracy in europe is officially dead

Attached: trump leaf.jpg (1024x844, 120K)

Only cucked EU states would vote to allow an extension, the rest just want an end to the horror

>leaf
every time

>Putin’s party signs deal with Italy’s far-right Lega Nord

>President Vladimir Putin’s ruling party has signed a co-operation deal with Italy’s far-right Lega Nord, deepening Russia’s ties with Europe’s populist movements.

>The deal marks the Kremlin’s latest attempt to develop formal links with populist groups ahead of elections this year in which the right is set to make gains.

>Matteo Salvini, Lega Nord chairman, said his anti-immigration and anti-euro party would work “so that Italy has real parliamentary elections, just as open as in your country [Russia]”.

As Mark Renton said, "it wis looking promising". I'm not a huge Putin fan, but he's definitely no friend of the EU.

Since when were you under the impression that democracy has ever existed in the EU.

I'm a Newfoundlander, we have a totally different culture from the rest of Canada, we weren't even part of it until after WWII. The older people here sound more British than Canadian. The only thing leafy about me is my passport.

Pastaman will save the day.

Attached: portisclosed.png (652x744, 421K)

neither is the EU a fan of Putin
mainly because of the Obama administration but still
matter of the fact most of the Russian sanctions hurt us the most

about 1/100th until the brexit negotiation bullshit started

Why would an EU member nation just veto without saying a word? They would make enemies of the whole EU and the UK.

This is the moment for a country that is considering veto to make demands on the UK or threaten them with hard Brexit.

it more means democracy in britain is dead. article 50 is clear that it's open to an extension period. britain is the one who had the democratic referendum and is the one obliged to go through with it

glowing

Just plant the rumour that UK might concede Gibraltar if Spain vetos the extension.

The spics will do anything for gibs.

There's already extreme tension between Poland, Hungary and Italy and the rest of the EU. It would be a pretty big fuck you, but only one of them needs to do it. And it wouldn't necessarily make an enemy out of the UK; if a eurosceptic takes over after May leaves (and that's looking very likely; Corbyn almost definitely won't win and either Mogg, Johnson or another Brexiteer will be the next Conservative leader) they'd be grateful to whichever country vetoed.

If a country does veto the extension:
a) your MPs will panick and accept the deal or
b) they'll try to convince the EU that a new, better deal may be agreed upon if an extension is allowed.

Germany is just greedy and dont understand that brits are literally murkan state undermining their unions sovereignity
By letting brits and eastern money-suckers go the remaining union will prosper immensely without the subversive hold of hostile foreign states
Its all for the better of everyone

a) is definitely possible, but the prospect of a "better" deal with the UK wouldn't make Italy, Hungary or Poland less likely to veto, regardless of what the rest of the EU thinks.

Sounds good. Let France and Germany have their gay little African-infested union while the rest of the countries gtfo.

You offer the populists what they want and then you go right back to the best course of action after you take control.

Politics is no mystery.

>after you take control

History didn't begin in 1991, you know.

Reminder that Salvini isn't the Prime Minister

>what does this mean eurobros? are italy poland and hungary on the right side??
If article 50 is not extended, it cant be triggered either.

This means that the UK will remain inside EU, unless the house of commons decides to withdraw without a deal. Which they have ruled out by vote.

If any EU member country rejects to extend the process, its a big fuck you to both UK and EU. It's a stalemate.

Fine by me, most brexiter voters are fat old boomers.

True, but he’s got bigger balls and more name recognition than the actual prime minster. This is a plot on Salvini’s part to groom himself as the next Prime Minister

Attached: 91B75F48-0B5F-4D93-8B99-BC63FF9783C9.jpg (995x150, 64K)

>muh russia

Retarded angloids

But he has most of the leverage in Italy. If a new election was called rn Lega would gain significantly while Five Star would lose significantly. Besides, Di Maio seems like a pretty solid eurosceptic.

Give it a few more years. In most of Europe the populist right does best with young people.

True, but he's not really an automated bot expressing both ruling parties' opinions
It's more of a mediator between two screaming guys, which could easily take unexpected decision influenced by other people

can someone help me bring some arguments up for redpilling normies on the brexit negotiations?
Most german normies I talk to somehow think its the right thing to do to make brits pay for at least 10-20 years because somehow leaving the EU is seen by them as breaking some contract or something

Your government seems to be pretty friendly with them. Are they retarded angloids?

Both are eurosceptic, or at least they were at the start
The idea of gaining control and reforming the EU to end it being a French-German axis chaining every other country is good

Italy and Russia are stronger allies than Italy and the EU or Italy and the US, you illiterate farmer

Sorry, but this is about politics, so we'll probably vote to extend art 50 as requested by the legitimately elected institutions of the UK (the fact that THOSE are assholes is not, frankly, our problem or responsibility).
Voting against it would only be a loss, as it could be used immediately against us by media and politicians aside, both inside and outside the EU (why are you meddling in the internal handling of another state, etc etc, you are russians, etc etc)

Doubt they'll veto it in the first place. Despite all their barking, Poland and Hungary don't want to piss off their sugar daddy(too much).

Okay well I will bet that the EU remains cohesive and that the UK remains disunited and we can see who is right.
This isn't a comment on how united the EU is or how disunited the UK is but on how unwinnable a position Brexit was.

Brexit means brexit. There will not be a second referendum. If Article 50 is not extended then the UK will leave on 29 March.

Any scheme to derail this is a betrayal of what the majority of the people voted for. Brexit means Brexit. The UK will leave.

Bulgaria too

There is no poll in the last three years that has shown any serious support leaving in any EU state.

I heard Lithuania will say Njet.

>Italy and Russia are stronger allies than Italy and the EU

Explain why?

Attached: 0bb1b7f7022e05df7e553025954d81415aa9c89c1111e055419a62ebbe2bd094.jpg (1537x2391, 968K)

Where are all those faggot that voted for leave at? Who's laughting now bastards? JAJjajajaJaJJAJajajaJAajJaAjjjaAjaJJAJAJjajjajAja

we won't veto it

Its a hard choice. If he vetos they may just revoke article 50 and stay.

It isn't an unwinnable position at all. The EU offered Britain the same free trade deal Canada has but Theresa May turned it down because she's either a retard or a literal traitor. And even if it was economically deleterious, that's better than being flooded with africans and Muslims indefinitely.

Russia is paying Italy to do what Russia wants.

It's a balance between "I might do it, bribe me not to" and "I have done it, you know i'm crazy now give me real bribe money".

The backswing of getting the latter wrong is fucking yourself a bit but I think Italy has had enough of the EU for it to have a fair chance user.

Based soleposter
Just check Italy's history

do not exaggerate
the US even has military bases here

>If he vetos they may just revoke article 50 and stay.

She isn't that much of a fucking retard. Its a political sepuku for her.

Attached: 55af672995b7ce06b4baf4ae0aad41c4a6f1dd8965f336bfcaef5159b4463124.jpg (720x1087, 82K)

It doesn't matter to the EU one way or another.

The mainstream EU position is that the UK is definitely leaving unless they propose a deal.

Italy, Poland, etc. would only block the extension if the brexiters in the UK asked them to. But since they can just vote against the UK asking for an extension themselves, there is no point of Poles, Hungarians, etc. of getting involved.

>If this happens, can the UK still simply withdraw article 50, keeping them in the European Union?
yes they could.

Any EU state voting to approve a delay in Brexit is betraying democracy and is an enemy of the British people.

March 29 it is, any longer and there should be a revolution led by Prince Harry.

Because we are EU/NATO cucks and got raped by them during wwii (after joining it going against most of what we wanted to actually do with fascism)

They won't. They are pretty compliant with the EU.

>flooded with Africans and muslims
The UK did that all on it's own. Silly mutt.

Good unaware goy

>If this happens, can the UK still simply withdraw article 50, keeping them in the European Union?
>yes they could.

But the Commons won’t allow it.

Based and redpilled.

The EU is basically the German Empire, so I'm not surprised that most Germans want Britain to stay. If you never had the most masochistic and degenerate ruling class of any major country I'd probably oppose Brexit if I was German as well. If the people you're trying to red pill are anti-immigration just tell them that Britain needs to leave the EU to avoid getting overrun with Muslims and Africans.

Are Salvini and Maio really that hostile to one another? I know they represent different parties, but as far as I can tell they seem to agree on everything except fiscal policies.

>be God forsaken pirate island
>import Europeans for quality jobs
>import pakis for shit jobs and actually develop cuissine
>yo bro wtf EU stop sending me pakis
>actually vote leave and fucking stop importing Europeans while pakis keep flooding your shit island
>>it's collapse time!

You think the UK wouldn't create a slave race on it's own? You dont know the UK. Also if you think the ordinary brit is worth saving you are a fool. If you killed every UK politician and business leader the first thing the ordinary brit would say would be
"Now I is Empires".

>Brexit means brexit. There will not be a second referendum. If Article 50 is not extended then the UK will leave on 29 March.
That's not how the british political system works. British parliament ruled out a no deal brexit. If parliamentarians dont vote in favor of a no deal brexit until 29 March, nothing will happen.

How do you know it?

Attached: 39436df4128da64260b4eb270ec2d9fc990a829b16e9460070af0e1992d72730.jpg (2400x2400, 442K)

regardless the decision is entirely in the hands of the UK. the EU did their homework and is ready for both alternatives. meanwhile the Brits are embarrassing themselves with their indecisiveness.

no wonder considering the approach to the negotiations >picrel

Attached: david-davis.jpg (968x681, 52K)

Strange position to be in, needing the organization you want to leave to save you from your own government that is just as bad.

Chances are either Germany or France will have a populist government sometime within the next ten years. All other things being equal, once that happens the French-German axis will be kaput, along with the EU as we know it.

How many times do i have to say uk, italy, v4 union until we actually create it and take europe back from the communists?

Not really hostile
They can disagree on some things, but in the end they still have to rule together and get to compromises
>Implying they are slaves and not the new Brits
>Brits worth saving
Come on now

The no deal vote is not legally binding.

unicorn means unicorn

this, hard brexit when??

>it's

You were ruled over by the English for hundreds of years and you still haven't learned the language?

They voted against ever having a hard Brexit. Yank vpn mutt.

I have a norman surname. My people conquered the UK ; )

There's a non-zero chance of legit civil unrest in the UK if Brexit is betrayed.

Those fucking votes are NOT legally binding.

Attached: 1507432217346.jpg (1920x1440, 287K)

>But the Commons won’t allow it.
It's not in the hands of the house of commons anymore.

They voted no on the deal
They voted no on a no deal brexit
They voted no on a second referendum
They voted yes to extend article 50

But if a single EU member says no to extending article 50, it wont happen and Brexit is dead. There might be another attempt to trigger it so but they will have to start all over again.

Neither was the referendum vote. Lmao. Is everyone in Jow Forums a shill? Everything I read here makes me pity Americans and Russians even more.

Slave states.

Brexit ISN'T dead, its still going to happen on 29 March.

Attached: 10355561_783001008390525_9073066781383978495_o.jpg (1200x798, 66K)

It isn't legally binding. They still need to get an extension from the EU.

Attached: wrong.jpg (264x191, 8K)

There is no majority for a no deal brexit. Unless Theresa May pulls off some martial law move to bypass the house of commons, she wont get a no deal brexit.

Face it, it is happening. You can't stop Brexit.

Attached: 1517939589140.jpg (864x1200, 194K)

Are you also a based I1 member by any chance?

The majority of British voters dont want that. The British political system doesn't want it. British political leaders dont want it.

The only people that seem to want it are American and meme flags here on Jow Forums. VPNs mean that nothing I see on Jow Forums can be trusted. I'm going to trust what I hear talking to actual people and no actual person I have spoken to said they want hard Brexit.

salvini has such a low IQ, probably due to his clear turkish ancestry, that he really might block the extension. just for the sake of the general rhetoric and against our own country's interest.
just let's shoot him and replace him with anyone not mentally challanged.