OUR BORDER SECURITY IS A DISASTER!

It's time to face the facts brothers.
>Trump hasn't kept his promises.
>The Border Crossings are at a 12 year high.
>Catch and Release is at an all time high.
>The wall hasn't even been constructed.
>Lack of social cohesion is imminent.
>White people are going to be slaughtered by the other races.

We're going to have to accept our losses and start taking mixed girls as our partners. Maybe if we're lucky they'll eventually turn white to the point where nobody will tell that they're mixed. The nigger majority might even give us the nigga pass.

Attached: 1534740645109.jpg (1536x2048, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08OcqClI8aS
vocaroo.com/i/s0XGZH0C3cU8
mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/how-white-baby-can-born-4145688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice conspiracy theory

Honestly it's over for white men. White women hate us, they worship black men, and society as a whole hates us. I'm just going to play my switch and drop out. Just look at this year's spring break. Millions of teenage white girls are being impregnated by black men, and most white guys are at home because they weren't invited. It's over.

Attached: 1552257851147.png (894x773, 48K)

damn she’s hot which is probably why I’m not racist

Negresses are hotter if they are darker tho

Attached: 1549241932162.jpg (1080x1349, 181K)

Stay the fuck away from our women, you (((Amerigolem)))

You know it's true. Leave your basement and find a nice mulatto girl to bust your nut into. Black women actually crave to be bleached.

Attached: 1538555365613.jpg (1080x1346, 432K)

>Stay the fuck away from our women, you (((Amerigolem)))

Attached: images.jpg (282x178, 6K)

The honest truth? I find black women throughly unattractive on multiple levels.

I could never have a family with one, I'd be too afraid she'd drown my kids in the bath when I'm not looking.

vocaroo.com/i/s08OcqClI8aS

Attached: PicsArt_03-13-03.04.44.jpg (1200x900, 191K)

Lol. What? No way you're being serious. An average black woman is downright ugly compared to the average white goddess.

This is the point where you both post images to support your claims. All in the name of science, of course.

>for le science

OUT.
GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>/REDDIT/

The BLACK woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is curvaceous. Her voluptuous shape makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is nubile, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her hardiness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK woman’s demeanor is one of alphaness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more timid, prudish races of women(wh*te bitches)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her bunda. The BLACK bunda is largest of all the races. As the bunda is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK woman the most feminine of women. This large bunda is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of WHITE MEN, being able to more than take all the length of the phallus. Its strength insures that when she orgasms, the potent african contractions will immediately draw in the seed of the WHITE BVLL the BLACK woman copulates with.

In total, the BLACK woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her WHITE BVLL without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: 1541688065657.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0XGZH0C3cU8

Attached: rcharles.jpg (397x400, 24K)

>le
>reddit spacing
Your bait isn't even impressive

>reddit spacing
nice reddit meme, reddit.

Speak for yourself, sissy boy. Your personal weaknesses are blatantly apparent.

White women hating you and not wanting to be with you is just good judgment on their part.

Real white men don't give a flying fuck what society thinks of us. We're not insecure children; we're adults who have our own opinions.

Good. Drop out. We don't want you. Better that your genes die out quickly to avoid contamination.

What kind of insufferable bitch of a person needs an invitation to go be with a woman? Jesus fucking Christ. I hope you die in a car wreck.

Oh and also memeflags.

my favorite Estonian
post more thicc negresses pls

Attached: 1541078457855.webm (480x600, 819K)

Lol. Wow. The desperation is palpable. And what a fucking surprise, most of what you've said here is wildly inaccurate at best. Black women are evidently dumber than white women on average. So choosing to have a child with a black woman would be the equivalent of choosing to downgrade your own child's intelligence and by extension choosing to decrease your child's chances of life success. Think about that.

You guys probably think I'm meming but you can literally get white kids with a black woman. Your chances are better off with a mulatto girl though.

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/how-white-baby-can-born-4145688

Attached: Catherine-Howarth.jpg (810x539, 66K)

good lord that chick is sex incarnate
I want her to put me in my place at her feet, serving her, kissing her sweety toes, eating her tight, smelly asshole, letting her gas fill my unworthy lungs

The ebonypill is the final redpill, newfriend.

The sight of my big white uncircumsized vascular penis in her bright pink pussy surrounded by perfect onyx skin brings me ever closer to climax while the melanin receptors on my glans are firing oxytocin pleasure hormones straight to my brain. I see the wild glint in her eyes, her rock hard nipples, her body arching towards me and it drives me absolutely crazy, I have forgotten all about the fourteen words.

I lean in to feel her frantic breath on my face, the passion is overwhelming us both. She has fully engulfed me to the hilt with her depth and tightness.

I sense her clamping down on my penis as she is also reaching orgasm, her breathing is ragged and her nails dig in my back breaking skin. I can barely keep pumping, she has tightened around me like vice grips. I feel my mind going blank and with a deep moan I fire my seed deep inside her with the fury of lightning and storm of the northern sea, every rope of cum feeling as good as the first one painting her womb with my pure aryan nordic essence. Her powerful contractions draw in every drop of my seed to her fertile african womb like rainwater to parched savannah.

I shiver and being completely and utterly spent crash on top of her until our heartbeats calm down to a syncopated rythm. During our last contractions I whisper in her ear how I love my little ebony cumslut. She gently bites my lower lip looking straight in my bright blue eyes with her dark fingers in my blonde hair.

We passionately french kiss until I go soft and slip out of her. In that very moment she knows her egg was fertilized and in the coming months she will be developing the cutest baby hump - a product of our love and her unconditional submission to white mans hyperborean seed.

Attached: 1549749820878.jpg (720x720, 76K)

Obesity is huge problem in America. I wonder how many calories she consumes on a daily basis. Hey has anyone seen TYRONE? Haven't seen him in a couple days now.

this is not even black
this is purple of how dark she is
does anyone find this attractive? really?
i know its not her fault, she was born that way, but really?

The superior beauty of the black woman is made even better by how easily that beauty will pass on to your offspring, due to the recessive nature of white traits

She consumes just enough for maintaining the thiggness which indicates high sexual energy and fertility
.t low test beta dicklet

Attached: 1520532578645.jpg (498x750, 49K)

Attached: 1548131235608.png (1200x1200, 1.38M)

$100 says the "white guy" in the picture is a faggot. He probably injects his testicles with silicon too. The stench of weakness and desperation is almost too much for a person to stomach.

Attached: 1442957606623.jpg (980x1154, 368K)

Attached: 4f22f03cdc3e6ba28fa1ec96a2e727850343d26f2aa3c245345b43dad3e32e62-1.png (768x768, 356K)

Attached: 1504233455568.png (768x585, 335K)

I hope your mother watches you die a painful death.

I can smell a SEETHING white roastie, lmao.

Attached: be7f1243d5c99c06087e08a138d78ba9.jpg (1080x1092, 50K)

>She consumes just enough for maintaining the thiggness which indicates high sexual energy and fertility

And with any luck she's consuming just enough with the help of all those food stamps to die from an early heart attack.

God bless her soul.

I don't think I could love a mixed race child. Does that make me a bad person? I even look at mixed race dogs with disgust.

Dream on you adorable little mutt. Black women are fuck ugly as hell. Sorry about it.

Your ID reads gay.

No. We are natural enemies.

It's not getting fixed.

When the food runs out I'm eating the people that did this to me.

No one will notice the missing bodies with all the crime.

Attached: 1526614587092.jpg (466x750, 64K)

He's Estonian, gurantee he's never met an actual live Sheboon.

Attached: x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg (600x623, 24K)

Oh yeah... Look at him. Look at those eyebrows, and that hair! Fucking hell. That might be the gayest person I've ever seen. He's most likely pretending to be straight with his token black chick so he doesn't have to come out and let down his father. Oh my god what a loser. Lol.

>the white roastie cries out in pain as she strikes you
BLACK women are superior to fridid white girls in every way. Not only do BLACK girls stay loyal to their white husbands but they are also better built to handle the sexual power of the big white BVLL.

Attached: 91de2b6afc64fdd0d464e673748b69f9(1).jpg (1011x1011, 100K)

The darker the better. I very pale and only ever dated very dark girls. I don't like the lightskined/mixed ones

Attached: 1551859459190.jpg (236x294, 19K)

*I am

An honest question from a "shitskin" to all cumskins.
Why do you care about your race? I know everyone has a greater emotional attachment with people genetically closer to themselves but in the end, it's just irrational feelings which developed through time as these groups survived better. Don't you think it's low IQ tribalism?

based black Estonian with jungle fever right on queue

Attached: 1532752737618.jpg (410x512, 32K)

>white man
>black girl
>chinese baby

no, women just dont like you

Elite.

Attached: 1551859644062.png (773x764, 642K)

And because of your utterly rotten personality is why you will never land a white Chad boyfriend. Your destiny is getting pumped and dumped until you shit out some fatherless mongrel and take up meth to cope with the depression of your wasted life.

Attached: 1533509979218.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Breeding with a black woman improves your bloodline with superior black genes which overpower white genes and produce superior beauty.

>be estonian
>country with most beautiful people per capita
>prefer simian subspecies of human females

lol this guy again

Oh hey look you changed the picture of the white guy. So you agree with me the other guy looks like a huge faggot? Lol! I'm fucking dying.

This guy also looks like a roided-out faggot. I'm sensing a towering insecurity complex from these pictures. And he's trying to hide that fact by hitting the gym like a black man hits the crack pipe.

Having said that, my first blowjob was from a 15 year old black chick when i was 16. I gave her a ride home from the mall, and she blew me while I was driving. Still my favorite memory of my entire life. She was a really cute black chick. Picrelated is her now (late 20s).

Attached: cute_eb.jpg (376x960, 56K)

Nice cope and shaming tactics, seething roastie.
Chads are ALL drilling oil, you on the other hand are CANCELLED

Attached: 1549745608792.jpg (736x981, 142K)

This. They are also more fertile and can provide healthy offspring.

Attached: 1500065257479.jpg (498x750, 64K)

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Did I break you or something?

Right...... Healthy offspring that all grow up to be criminals who end up in prison...... Seems "healthy" to me. You're a fucking hack.

your wrong about spring break. white women get all the bbc they need at college without having to go anywhere amd mommy and daddy pay for it all. even pay to raise the 56% baby too.

What if I have narrow elongated skull, broad skull, sharp chin, narrow nose with high root, small eye socket) + straight hair + light brown skin but brown eyes? I think you're highly simplifying race.

You are done, we are moving on.

Attached: 139fd4c39aee45dc79799cc57018fb87.jpg (849x849, 58K)

Roastie cunt is an angry incoherent mess cuz she can’t even compete with black females

When will it be my turn to claim a Black/mulatto tall gf to produce genetic elite kids with.

No these aren't shaming tactics. Although I do understand how someone as stupid as yourself could see it that way. No what I'm doing here is speaking the truth, you aren't used to it, so you view it as an attack when in reality, what I've said to you will live on with you, and continue benefit you, for the remainder of your sad pathetic life. So really I'm doing you a favor. Show some gratitude.

Definitely a jealous roastie that's jealous of the black queen. Wmbf is redpilled and creates high IQ offspring.

Attached: 1552430969136.jpg (1080x1350, 79K)

The silicon pill is the final pill

No. You're the only one who's done here. Now I want you to show me the respect I deserve.

Get on your knees and suck my fat white dick.

>Wmbf is redpilled and creates high IQ offspring
based
the future is mulatto

Sorry the IQ of the mother is more correlated to the IQ of the offspring than the IQ of the father (due to the fact that some genes linked to intelligence are on the X chromosome)

I'm not for race-mixing, but I have to admit these two are a cute couple. It's nice they have the same interests.

That perfect skin shining beautifully. Hnnng. I need a young black wide hipped goddess so bad.

You dont even have a dick unless you are a tranny on HRT. And then I have a question - why are you out of your cuck cage?

Attached: 1536536031345.jpg (736x684, 130K)

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! BLACK WOMEN ARE OUR ALLIES AGAINST THE COAL BURNNER THREAT KNOWN AS THE WHITE WOMAN! RISE UP NOW!

Attached: D666F1CD-0819-481E-BD12-D09BE46BC6EA.gif (331x400, 70K)

Literally nobody wants black women. Not even niggers are hitting that shit these days.

Jealous of what exactly?

What have blacks done that I can be jealous of?

-Destroy their own culture by glorifying drugs and gangs and general stupidity
-Be easily manipulated by Democrats
-Endlessly leech off of American taxpayers in the form of welfare and affirmative action
-Invent no valuable technology or anything that anyone can name
-Kill themselves and everyone else in record numbers
-End up in prison for the dumbest reasons imaginable
-Have 77% of children born out of wedlock aka fatherless homes
-Never take responsibility for their own fucking problems

The list could go on and on forever.

There's literally nothing for me to be jealous of regarding blacks and their fucked up culture.

They will get the black mothers Mt DNA.

Wrong.

Attached: 1519380391496.jpg (1400x831, 488K)

^^^^^ Truth hurts.

>Literally nobody wants black women. Not even niggers are hitting that shit these days.

100% RIGHT

Pure salt, I dated a black girl for awhile and black guys would always get but hurt but never actually do anything

Mixed race people are unstable. I will have a huWhite wife and functional children that actually look like me.

If you want to breed with a nigger it's your loss. Your offspring will inhabit prisons and labor camps.

Attached: 1545506936911.jpg (1024x541, 128K)

Niggerlovers will go to africa, and never return.

hierarchy of women
this is a fact
black > mulatta > arab > latina > jewish > Asian >wh*te

>It's time to face the facts brothers.
The fact is no one cares what you think much less whether you get any shitstain pussy.

I stand with Israel and the immigrants.

All of those problems are caused by negro "men". Just like all our problems are caused by white women. White women are basically the niggers of the white race.

Attached: 1526762139896.jpg (750x750, 66K)

I don't get it.

Are you hallucinating now or something?

So 15 guys out of a billion, huh? Big numbers you got there, faggot.

>everyone in government actively trying to eliminate our border an dimport 3rd worlders

>this is trumps fault

Fuck you

>women like black men

Kek no

Nice pic collage you fucking faggot. Next you're going to tell me WMBW relationships are statistically significant enough to even bother tracking.

Trump should have gone all out at the start of his term. He tried to work with the dems instead thinking that they could strike a deal that would benefit both. That might work in business but it doesn't work in politics especially considering that the parties in the US hates each other.

Here is one I found on /b/ Estonia user.

Attached: 1552596478658.jpg (1024x1280, 158K)

Tulen sõidan sulle türaüraskile lõuksi paar korda Viru keskuses

Attached: 1536531044274.jpg (736x736, 155K)

Oh my god. So you are a black chick. This is just too good to be true! Haha

Did I touch a nerve when I told you that all black chicks are fuck ugly as hell?

They will have low IQ tho it's a well-known fact.

In one particularly noteworthy study, researchers at a governmental agency in Scotland followed a group of 12,686 people aged 14 to 22. Each year, researchers would interview the subjects while observing intellectual development whileconsidering various factors, from education to ethnicity. The scientists conclusively state that the mother’s IQ was found to be the best predictor of intelligence.

A category of genes known as “conditioned genes” are thought to work only if they come from the mother in some cases and the father in other cases. Intelligence is believed to be among the conditioned genes that have to come from the mother. Genes for cleverness are carried on the X chromosome and may be deactivated if they come from the father.

Good luck with low IQ kids.