Greta is /ourgirl/

Why is she so based?

Attached: u2c5Za8Dmfa7jsH006BV3zgEVJkof2NRBpJtGt0z4vI.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1229857/How-16-ships-create-pollution-cars-world.html
theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/14/greta-thunberg-nominated-nobel-peace-prize
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks children I'll make sure I recycle (epicly gets burned because china won't accept it anymore), drive an electric vehicle (runs on coal like a boss) and become vegan (china dabs on everyone eating more meat than ever).
Say kids, maybe you could organize a little field trip to convince the mean adults to end global shipping?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1229857/How-16-ships-create-pollution-cars-world.html

I agree Greta! Nuke China and India!

Attached: global-pollution.png (1600x1014, 452K)

Definitely our girl, she is talking about multiculturalism here

would be based af if she was talking about jews

you alright red sweden

Yes pls

Don't even need to nuke them. Just a little targeted biological warfare.

Attached: 20WorstAirCities.png (960x814, 256K)

But the house is not on fire? Why am I supposed to listen to a downie?

fucking punchable face

People are the animals
Animals are the people
Sounds legit, not crazy at all

>Environmental Activist
She's a paid actor, hired by the EU through her fathers company Ernman Produktion AB.
Her father (Svante Fritz Vilhelm Ernman Thunberg) writes all her scripts and her mother helps her with the acting.

Attached: 7UP.jpg (635x1003, 58K)

Shit, we should photoshop it so it looks like she talks about imigration.
Gonna try in a sec.

It's the paralyzed facial affect, like the creepy kid in a horror movie

Attached: 0AA95D7B-742D-4500-AF46-74C1A3DA3545-1172-00000151F8CD238F.png (511x706, 504K)

Whipped up a little something

Attached: Greta.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

Shit, forgot word Europe

Attached: Greta2.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

is it me, or is there something a little down syndromey about her face??

Good stuff we need more like this

HAIL SATAN
also ALL HAIL GRETA
shouldn't it be "islamization"?

Attached: greta-14.png (1000x562, 766K)

She can cuck my sock. I'll take her pigtails while giving her austrian BVLL cock.

I think it can be both, may be wrong tho, someone should correct me.

Holy fuck what a moon face looking cunt

>brainwashed zoomer retardo spouts propaganda

WOW
O
W

she looks like a 10 yo child

take the ecofash pill

Attached: 64535634.png (455x589, 275K)

And yet she's over the AoC. It's kinda hot.

she is 16 you degenerate

Basically:
Go to her twitter, find whatever inspirational post her PR team barfs out, add add a Jow Forums approved twist at the end.
As long as it looks like the quote is about climate change at the start, it will work.

Attached: Greta3.jpg (714x459, 175K)

i like the idea. have a closer look to the fourteen worded concise new message here

KeK

She looks way fucking younger.

Nice little nip she got going there, chilly isnt it. So much for global warming ya cunt

Greta "burn the coal pay the toll" Thunberg

We should take some subtle (!) Hitler quotes and attributed them to her in memes like this. Sort of like what happened with Tay, but as I said, more subtle so the kiddies and leftists might actually fall for it.

That one is good, but may be waaay to convoluted. Not a lot of people are aware of 14 words today.

she looks to godam autistic

I want to curbstomp this face every time i see it. Fuck propaganda, fuck mass programming, fuck normies

>not many are aware of 14 words
>code 1487
aye, but imagine the salt if vice discovers the hijacking. would be fun to see pic related on leftytwatter.

Attached: we-must-protect-a-future.png (1280x1280, 598K)

let's do this anons, spread the holy word through Greta the chromosome girl

Well, that's the idea.
People will see her face, read first 3 words and smash that "share" button in anticipation of sweet sweet virtue signaling points. We just need someone to drop the pics out there in circulation

Let's get her and her horde into China. Let them deal with it, old fashioned commie style.

Attached: greta goes to china.jpg (1536x768, 70K)

>Fucking leftists all over the shop making shitty threads

Attached: 1551758716706.jpg (1078x1050, 408K)

Those tanks stopped you know...

As a teacher I believe it is the duty of every man and woman to tell kids younger than 18 to shut the fuck up if they want to talk politics with adults.

You might be right, you might be wrong...but chances are you are a fucking idiot. I graded your paper yesterday. You forgot to put your name on it and you can't even capitalize proper nouns.

So you memorized some bullshit propaganda and are now spouting it back like a parrot. Wow so enlightened. Clean the fucking bathroom retard and go play with a stick outside until dinner time faggot.

SHUT THE FUCK UP KIDDOS

Attached: 1543627591241.jpg (400x291, 12K)

Why is an adult male listening to the teenage girl.

Attached: image.jpg (903x708, 176K)

>gib cars

>act as if

So it's not on fire then?

Because you're shilling for a jew?

Attached: shilling.gif (500x364, 237K)

To be fair immigration is pretty terrible for the environment. Building homes and stuff for immigrants hs a big carbon footprint. Also these immigrants breed like rabbits and massively increase the tota co2 emissions of the country.
Once they have destroyed the environments in their home countries through deforestation, hey will be trying to move here and do the same..

would be a Jow Forums worth OP. make leftarded memes. let the climate youth spread 14 words. the fun is, it could easily be reverted.

Attached: greta-we-must-protect-14.png (1231x1231, 753K)

baste

god i want to suck her cock

She has that white supremacy hairdo the (((Anetta Kahane foundation))) warned us about

Attached: apothekenblatt.jpg (620x349, 33K)

>So you memorized some bullshit propaganda and are now spouting it back like a parrot.
>As a teacher
Comedy gold. Literally what 95% of teachers are doing regarding certain hoaxes and historic falsehoods

Attached: 12897645.jpg (800x401, 207K)

Attached: co2-emissions-per-capita.png (1005x930, 90K)

Why does she look like a downy retard?

Hey look it's a young girl being manipulated into becoming public figure and environmental activist by her unhealthy overbearing mother and submissive father.

If she's against nuclear power then any sensible person should discard her opinion

>G.T.K.R.W.N.
>Greta Thunberg K...

>theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/14/greta-thunberg-nominated-nobel-peace-prize

Attached: pepeclownnose.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Greta Thunberg
Environmental Autist

Devil feeds off fear lads. This clone is compromised, get the daggers.

Because she is both of those things. Literally i don't see why anyone would respect a single word coming out of her mouth. They may aswell start worshipping a magical biscuit or something.

Attached: 1548365165099.jpg (800x680, 62K)

I dont know if i should laugh or cry.

1. Using a computer costs more to the environment than getting a piece of paper in the mail or eating meat.
2. Saving water in your home does nothing for the water consumption required to create hamburgers or bottled water which ends up as plastic waste, and sludge pumped into water sources.
3. Plastic straw ban does nothing when the rest of the cup is plastic.
4. Plastic straw ban for consumers does nothing when plastic straws and plastic applicators are used by scientists and other industries (catering, etc).

You're fucking yourself over, when companies have no repercussions or are even evaluated for their waste.

Get cucked.

Truth.
Leftist parents using their kid as a prop

Recycling is a Jewish scheme.

Why does she look like she has FAS?

Attached: pepeabstract.jpg (399x388, 25K)

This is the number 1 reason why I want NO ACTION WHATSOEVER on climate change.
Because if major action is taken when their catastrophic predictions don't come to pass they will credit whatever action was taken.
I want their phony narratives to be falsified.

>He doesn't worship the Great Biscuit

Attached: 1546432852919.jpg (800x800, 137K)

maybe b/c she is a FAS child?

Attached: gretalc.png (1400x1400, 890K)

>Definitely our girl, she is talking about multiculturalism here
BASED
Yang/Greta 2020

Attached: 114949872.jpg (267x200, 16K)

das it mane
Sad. Pregnant drug addicts are the scum of the earth

Attached: 17921624.jpg (490x490, 53K)

kek
>plz be patient i haz autism
No bitch, your mom partied her brains out while you were in the womb, so you're a fucking retard.

she either has potatoism or fetal alcohol Syndrome

i could imagine that her parents are larping this asperger bs to distract from the true disability of their daughter. and the mother tries to make her daughter "special" in order to pay off her debt.

memeing fridays into FASD Awareness Day might be an idea.

Attached: friday-FASD-Awareness.png (1367x1159, 444K)

the z version is US english, the s version is UK english