UK will probably have GPS in every knife some time in the future

UK will probably have GPS in every knife some time in the future.

Attached: knife gps.png (541x917, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/MAOA
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So much cameras and they can't track niggers?

What a waste of resources.

Plus, you know, there are already so many knives around without trackers.

Thats racist. Anyone can commit crime. Crime has zero racial component

That's racial profiling. Can't do that.

what if criminals just make their own knives? I made a pretty sweet pigsticker out of a $5 hardware shop bastard file in an afternoon.

Facial recognition doesn’t work on black people.

Most people in the UK are probably consumers more than producers.

all I needed was a $5 file, some offcuts of wood, my fireplace, a blowtorch, and another $5 file.

Can’t wait until I get shot for having a steak knife with my pub meal

It's staggering how people today are so sheltered, that they don't realise how easy it is to make weapons. Everyone is shocked that you can make a gun at your garage.

What’s it like to have you world view shattered?
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/MAOA

Attached: DF172F2D-A958-41EA-A4C1-7A39B92364C6.png (329x327, 6K)

The UK exists purely for our entertainment.

Also, how about hammers, screwdrivers etc.? They are very dangerous.

Most English people don’t have a hardware loicense

Graph has no numbers along the x-axis.

Better luck next time faggot

All classed as weapons in UK anyway

So I'll be able to go around stabbing people as long as i also have a fishing rod with me?

Lol read the study faggot

Attached: 757BC05A-8418-4A10-8CB4-11D28071BEC1.png (419x304, 10K)

>Graph has no numbers along the x-axis.

Attached: 1523807691079.jpg (521x428, 12K)

Thats toxic. The UK is a more civilised nation than the US. My god i cant even imagine being in the same room as a gun.

Whilst perhaps this particular suggestion may have issues, at least our politicians care about us being safe.

Why else would guns be banned here

Ladders kill thousands every year.

Attached: pic.jpg (964x1058, 174K)

This just proves that the system locks up blacks far more than everyone else, most likely due to racism.

Interesting to note the graph doesnt explain WHY. It would be ignorant to draw conclusions from raw data

Good idea, I'm always losing my throwing knives after a fight.

Same reasons chip packets are ya country’s fucked

Attached: DB511DE4-C5E9-4862-B7BF-12BC4A80F112.jpg (590x350, 42K)

Let's put GPS in them.

He shouldve got his rubbish licence.

Im not memeing, he knew the rules, he chose to ignore them. We are a nation of laws.

>"warrior"
>not "nigger gene"

Attached: 1552452760683.jpg (500x411, 39K)

>Im not memeing, he knew the rules, he chose to ignore them

Attached: 1530646636797.jpg (453x500, 33K)

Nigger stole my face

Yeah it’s called the justice system where it’s proven beyond reasonable doubt they are in fact guilty of a crime and then sentenced accordingly they are more likely to do this because they are 5 times more likely to have the maoa gene predisposing them to shooting and stabbing behaviours they also have much lower IQs on average and disputed being only 13% of America’s population they commit 50% of the crime it’s all laid out for you all you need to do is comprehend the data

Attached: DCBAFDCB-7920-4975-BBA8-DDFA9E5E6CFB.jpg (615x580, 115K)

>being only 13% of America’s population they commit 50% of the crime

Impossible. If this was true your politicians would address it. Thats a Startling figure. I refuse to believe it.

lmao in the police and surveillance state he dreams of people will be allowed to do ecactly ONE thing: killing and torturing animals. THAT he approves of. Just not being an adult and possessing objects without the government knowing everything about them.

Knife offenders to wear GPS tags
>Knife crime offenders in London will be tagged with tracking devices an attempt to reduce violence in the capital, the mayor has announced. Those who have served custodial sentences for knife-related crimes such as possession. The scheme, beginning on 18 February, will be used on up to 100 offenders deemed likely to reoffend in four London boroughs that have among the highest rates of knife crime – Lewisham, Lambeth, Croydon and Southwark. The tags will automatically check the movements of the offenders against the location of reported crimes and share significant matches with police. The mayor, Sadiq Khan, will say on Monday: “The causes of crime are extremely complex and involve deep-seated problems – such as cutting food, poverty, inequality, social alienation and a lack of opportunities for young people."

Attached: knifecrime.jpg (500x300, 24K)

>battery in your knife dies
>GPS goes off the grid
>MI6 dispatches positive behavior special unit
>they raid your place with guns drawn
>you end up in prison for 10 years because you forgot to renew your battery buying loicense
such is life in Bongland

Attached: c69Z6.jpg (536x280, 43K)

What mother fucker has to be on knife tracking duty. Gonna be busier than Heathrow and Gatwick control towers combined

Why don't they just outlaw stabbings already? The solution is so simple.

Is retardation part and parcel now as well?

>if the system was bad the system would take care of it
all britbong memes are real
might as well say "make crime illegal then"

1 in 3 american black meni a convicted felon

How about GPS tracking for nogs and ragheads instead

Horry shit. I would literally carve something in the handle break the blade off and carry with me everywhere and when I am arrested I will say some Muslim sold it to me as an authentic made in England souvenir and the. Demand they search all their tapes until they find thebkid who did this hate crime.

MFW pic related may become reality

Attached: pointed stick.png (640x582, 438K)

it will be abandoned and ignored until after a major crime occurs or the government wants to fuck someone up, then used as justification for political arrests or whatever new surveillance law the ukuck government wants to pass

Ok live in ignorance then
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Attached: 7E54618D-9460-4AF9-A3F9-51F75617C5B0.png (1035x1055, 228K)

Im 31 years old, ive never once ever considered carrying a knife.

In all honesty i probably wouldnt know how to use one correctly. It boggles my mind that there are young people capable of literally stabbing someone.

More must be done.

WTFland?????????????????????????????

Do the use the Kinect?

They will have a big monitor room and whoever is in charge will just sound the city emergency sirens and announce curfew whenever a knife leaves its designated appartment. Sounds simple enough.

hahaha

Then you will be executed for manufacturing a terrorist weapon, I’m sure.

That's not a new thing

>buy a really nice knife
>stupid law that came in raised the price by £20 because of the new stupid laws
>GPS trackers and blood sensors
>whatever I'm not a nigger I have nothing to worry about
>cutting up a nice Sunday roast I am going to have with my family
>accidentally lose my grip
>cut finger
>Knife detects human blood
>Knife starts blaring out an alarm
>self-destructs
>MI5 swarm into my house
>kill my entire family as they try to stop them and explain what happened

How did England go from having a worldwide empire to being a bunch of sissy faggots?

Get a fucking angle grinder, what are you a goddamn caveman

Just wrap the handle in tin foil and they won't be able to track shit

>Impossible. If this was true your politicians would address it. Thats a Startling figure. I refuse to believe it.
>That's a Startling figure
>Refuse to believe it
>Refuse
Sargoy please..

Attached: 326378.gif (2970x2255, 837K)

quality shitpost my friend

I love knives, can't britbongs even own a nice mora for the lulz?

Well the British Parliament voted to ban Brexit.... so it can't really get any worse can it?

Omfg every post gets more hilarious... Can't read graphs... Fully endorses nanny state ideology... Now tell us how amazing it is living in mommy's basement at 31... Doesn't know how to operate a knife... Can't imagine being in a room with a gun... Just fucking wow!

How the fuck do you get through the day? I've carried a pocked knife since I was about 16yo, use it daily.

the thing with the bongposter is, its possibly a haha trolled you ebic style
but with that flag, the possibility that, even on Jow Forums it isn't its clownworld

user I...

>“The causes of crime are extremely complex and involve deep-seated problems – such as cutting food, poverty, inequality, social alienation and a lack of opportunities for young people."
lol utter bullshit

its a little illegible im tired
the point: he may not be trolling-how sad is that

Is this how far the world has gone? Where violence is casual, and sapient, rational human beings laugh at one another for NOT carrying a weapon? Sometimes i think i live in a bubble.

No, i will always believe in the power of communucation. Co-operation is better than competition, the pen is mightier than the sword.

I dont know what the answer is but we must not condemn whole groups of people for actions of a few bad apples.

Im assuming your referring to me. There is no troll, i actually want a dialogue. I just reject hatred. Does society contain undesireables? Yes. But how do we reach out to them?

jesus christ

Attached: 0cbpdjii3pa11.png (645x729, 105K)

LMAO, hes talking about OP, if that picture is troll or not. World doesn't revolve around you dude, nobody cares about your bubble world based on beliefs you call thinking.

Do these retards not know what a shiv is?

Attached: 1512091473896.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

Yeah because cops arrest people because they go to the church too many times
Niggers are lazy and crime make machines stop being sentimental and get the facts
Tired of watching sub humans doing the victim role

BRITS themselves, most of the people? most of them are fine and dandy. not their fault if they didnt vote for the retards that lead them sometimes. DOMEone voted those dimwits in over therer though. The Norf? lol...

Absolutely hilarious.

How does this guy expect the trackers to be powered?
What about the millions of knives that already exist?

Attached: 3ai7eQu.png (759x703, 626K)

Is everything going swimmingly here mate?

Attached: 1552377649872.jpg (578x800, 110K)

just put trackers on niggers, knife crime will plummet

>Knives will cost $20 extra
>Take blade out of handle and wrap tang in tape making a shiv
>Knife is now more easily concealable and untraceable

gaaawd save the kween

>(((Rosenberg)))
You've got to be pretty stupid as a white nationalist to willingly spread some fake bullshit about how blacks are supposedly more 'warrior-like' than whites.

At least call it how it is, a nigger gene, because all you have to do is look at history.
Europeans were fighting wars, Middle Easterners were fighting wars.
Niggers were just fighting as tribes. Who were the real warriors?

Attached: image2.jpg (300x340, 41K)

Solar powered, duh. You have to store sharp objects outside in see-through casing for any Pointed Edged Weaponry Inspection that a passing by concerned persons/constable wishes to conduct.

DDIY

Attached: images.jpg (177x285, 8K)

Attached: 5859E805-3C58-458A-B006-1034F6CCE41B.jpg (750x727, 89K)

>not quoting STD statistics

>GPS
It isn't passive. It would require every knife to have a battery. Simply letting the battery die or removing the battery would make it drop off the grid. And this is implying people can't make their own knifes out of a random scrap of sheet metal.

>1 mp makes a wild suggestion
>this means it will probably happen
I love you Jow Forums but you can be pretty tiresome sometimes

>store knife in drawer
> battery goes dead because no light
>police kick down your front door because your knife dropped off the system grid

I'm not even going to reply to this thread anymore, that guy is literally so retarded even the media is laughing at him, and he is an MP ffs, one of the morons pissing around with Brexit and the will of the people, let that sink in