Give me one reason why We The People shouldn't be allowed to possess the FIM-92 Stinger?

Give me one reason why We The People shouldn't be allowed to possess the FIM-92 Stinger?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: Portuguese_Army_CBRN_Air_Defence,_Trident_Juncture_15_(22560845832).jpg (1280x853, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: stonetoss 2nd.jpg (625x605, 124K)

Attached: 155283635728362581.png (960x960, 281K)

Also reminder Founding Fathers would absolutely have known about the potential for rapid fire guns.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

There needs to be a line somewhere. Would you fly commercial if these were among the general public? How about legalize full auto and anything up 20mm

Attached: M61Vulcan.jpg (2000x1328, 2.38M)

No reason user. Enjoy.

I can't.

If you'd use the guns you have now you could own anything you'd want.

I would only fly if the plane im on has equal or greater firepower

Attached: gxmRulosfFXD4cqM0RYy-luMmXeczsv19NJieE_jOEQ.jpg (96x96, 4K)

Because then you can't play with the plane. Shoot the crew and then you can remove stumps with your brand new sidewinder.

Indeed.
I don't even fly commercially now, I don't trust letting someone drive or fly for me.

yeah gimme that shit

Attached: whatashame.png (294x341, 206K)

It shall be infringed. Its just a matter of time really.

>Give me one reason why We The People shouldn't be allowed to possess the FIM-92 Stinger?

Because those in power fear you and know that depriving you is the only way they remain in power.

The founding father's would have been teenagers or younger when that gun was developed. As there were only two prototypes constructed at the time, and were more importantly developed in England, not America. So the chances of knowledge of the weapon reaching the founding father's is extremely unlikely to none. The Puckle gun also wasn't a 'machine gun' by any modern definition.

how dare you infringe on my right to own a 30mm gun

Attached: GAU-8.jpg (1800x1150, 178K)

Puckle gun, giardoni air rifle, lorenzoni

Because some nog will end up stealing one and shooting down a plane just because they are so impulsive and have no foresight

Its not a big deal pretty fucking good against car theft

Unironically I believe individuals should be allowed to own nukes. No similar limitation exist on civilization-affecting techniques and technology regarding freedom of speech except in wartime.

Attached: pepebang.gif (300x169, 349K)

why don't we just ban nogs

>Give me one reason why We The People shouldn't be allowed to possess the FIM-92 Stinger?
Because you decided to classify niggers as "We the People"

The boring truth is t least in the USA the Supreme Court ruled decades ago it had to have reasonable home/personal defensive use to be protected. That’s the basic legal definition of “arms”

If the government can have it, so can I. Anything less is tyranny.

Agreed

>implying

Attached: 1547596137035.jpg (1054x774, 283K)

>flying commercial
imagine being a poorfag kek

>Because those in power fear you
not as much as they should

Attached: guns.png (595x325, 171K)

I unironically support the possession of nuclear weapons for recreational purposes.

If you don't agree then you're a commiefag in need of extermination.

Attached: PWNWAR_NUKE.jpg (1477x1180, 84K)

>reasonable home/personal defensive use to be protected
So like, a MANPADS when people are advocating drone strikes on gun-owners.

You jest but you're correct.

Why should governments be the only ones allowed to have weapons that can exterminate mass amounts of people? There is clearly malicious intent and action going on from every government against its people, and they could very well stage false flag attacks to eradicate undesirable populations or to cause geopolitical maneuvering that makes them and their donors richer.

Private nukes would be another thorn in the side of tyrany.

i dont see anything wrong with allowing this
i dont see the point in possessing this

You remember these things actually cost something, right? Not many of us have a spare $100K+ to purchase a system like this, and maybe another few thousand dollars for the ammunition

Im not necessarily even advocating either side here, but to insinuate that airtravel will suddenly be unsafe because of crackheads playing around with chainguns is, quite frankly, fucking retarded

Lorenzoni is probably the best example, considering there was active correspondence with him. Washington was curious about getting repeating muskets due to the numerical superiority of the brittish. In the end they never ordered any due to costs. The fact these letters exist utterly BTFO the "couldn't have foreseen" argument on the grounds that the Founding Fathers we're actively trying to equip their civilian militias with weapons specifically designed to kill a large number of people as fast as possible.

Nunchucks to nuclear weapons. If the government has it, you ought to as well. It's worth noting that the amount of labor and energy required to maintain a nuclear weapon would naturally prohibit singular ownership in almost every instance.

Rockets are artillery, not arms. You need a dictionary.

The founding fathers where terrorists.
Are you a fucking terrorist you channer?

>A guided missile system is a rocket
You need to not be a smartass

it is undisputed that the original intent of the 2nd amendment extended to things like cannons

in other words, you're wrong

Because some people think that nogs are people too

People privately owned field guns, cannons, and warships.

its funny because a lot of you RETARDS are the same people who complained that
>KILLSTREAKS ARE OVERPOWERED IN MW2!!!!!

meanwhile...the stinger was a ONE HIT KILL to any air streak and you got 3 missiles per life which was even enough to take out an ac130 (highest streak in the game).

and now you wanna own one IRL?

fuck you, pol.
you ruined killstreaks in every cod since. you dont get to own a stinger now.

Nevermind, I just figured it out the most elegant solution.
Nogs - legal
Guns - legal
Murder - ILLEGAL
>ONE SIMPLE TRICK
>MURDERERS HATE THIS

yes

Attached: 5-112849797.jpg (615x409, 41K)

>I am new to Jow Forums
I was insinuating air travel would be unsafe with stinger missiles not 20mm cannons

Don't care what you own.
Do care where you shoot it and at what.

The opposite is true, actually. I assume you're talking about US vs Miller, which actually ruled that 2A does not apply to weapons without a use in militia or military service. That ended up being a cuck ruling no one was really happy with, as it was applied as narrowly as possible.

What makes you think you can't?
>(laughs at your kvetching)

Retard
Let all the rich old kikes get nukes, great idea

Dont shift the goalpost, that is not at all what your original post implied.

Nukes should be privately owned and government should only be able to rent them from private citizens.

We can...Tanks too, and technically there is nothing that says nuke are a no no either. Anything the Govt can have, so can we.

Why are you blaming/pol/ over this?

sorry you didn't see it that way. Everyone else did.

I'll take the gep gun.

Yes but they have never had the 'right' to own artillery. And you can still own warships and fighter jets and tanks, without any special paperwork even.

The Israelis have had missile countermeasures on their commercial flights for decades for exactly that reason, seems to work fine.

>I believe individuals should be allowed to own nukes.
I will be the first to admit I would nuke israel with my privately owned nuke.

NO reason not to. I seen some people in Alabama that had flame throwers. Why not??

let's allow these poorly guarded idiots that live on plantations stretching for literal square miles have weapons capable of eradicating those exact plantations for the cheap versions...

it's like you don't want an easy way to eradicate the rich old kikes.
who's side are you on?

They we're guaranteed the "right to bear arms". There was no quibbling that a warship was not an "arm". And yes, you can own one today with no special paperwork.. once the government knows everything about you and has also demilitarized the vehicle

We live in a nation founded on rebellion you faggot.

There isn’t one

Only reason I can give is that shitty people would steal them and sell them to Russians. Its the same reason why you can't own nukes: no matter how responsible you are, you can't stop smarter more sneaky people from stealing your weapons.

"Oh hey is this the line to nuke Israel? Cool? 1 hour wait time!?"

You are allowed.
You would need a tax stamp though.
The only thing stopping you is the technology involved.

Yup. Someone buy me a couple. Ty

see

you can if you can afford it

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 2d8189ca3bdc1b1004fa8962c92c99c0.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

I completely unironically support this.

But Bernie said everything would be free. Surface to air missiles are a human right.

>Let all the rich old kikes get nukes, great idea
There would also be some Jow Forumsommando in the middle of some godforsaken desert that bought a silo and has a recreational nuke, hard-coded to nuke Israel at a moment's notice.

It balances out far more in our favor. Israel has to save face. Jow Forumsommandos don't.

Hnnnggg

There is a line. The point of the 2nd amendment is the security of the state:

>A well-regulated Militia, being necessary for the security of a free State,

If a weapon puts the state at risk, it is to be banned from general use, nuclear and biological weapons being two threats off the top of my head.

Attached: boom.png (525x477, 106K)

implying they dont already
you do know why we call it zog RIGHT

knowledge of the weapon may have been nil, but ideas coming from europe was reality, not fiction

Based.

CALLING ALL BASED POSTERS WE ARE FREE

the risk is too great, at least when a retard with a ar-15 goes on a rampage, it doesn't have the potential to kill millions of people and damage the environment to a unacceptable degree

actually you can buy and own one. Its fucking stupid hard to get though.
here are the steps to do it legally.
>find a company who is willing to sell it to you
>apply to get 2 destructive device tax stamps
>1 for the launcher
>1 for the actual missile
>get a background check from the FBI and ATF
>wait 9-15 months
>pick up your MANPAD
all this assuming you have the $50k for it, plus sales tax.

>actually you can buy and own one
>find a company who is willing to sell it to you
found the problem