Drag kid family investigated by child protection services

youtu.be/jjJSSEejhnU

Attached: D7BAC753-CDA5-4962-BC0A-D939BC201BDA.jpg (452x678, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pluralist.com/drag-kid-desmond-is-amazing-parents-child-abuse/
infowars.com/child-protective-services-investigated-mother-after-11-year-old-drag-kid-danced-at-gay-bar/
sdgln.com/entertainment/2019/03/11/desmond-amazing-alleged-abuse-deemed-unfounded-cps
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/desmond-is-amazing-michael-alig-murderer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good

i wonder if the elites want his butt so they told cps to investigate

Last year, a series of sympathetic media reports about Desmond’s drag performances provoked backlash and accusations that his parents were abusing and exploiting him. At the same time, defenders of Napoles, praised her for supporting her son’s gender-bending proclivities.

However, pressure on the family mounted after a video was released in December that captured Desmond dancing erotically on stage at a New York City gay bar, as men cheered and gave him cash.
pluralist.com/drag-kid-desmond-is-amazing-parents-child-abuse/

What took so long? This is one of the worst cases of child abuse/bad parenting ever.

CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES INVESTIGATED MOTHER AFTER 11-YEAR-OLD ‘DRAG KID’ DANCED AT GAY BAR

NY CPS deemed allegations of child abuse ‘unfounded’
Addressing concerns that it’s abhorrent for her fifth grade son to be parading around on stage in front of men for money, Napoles dismissed her critics as “homophobic,” and asserted it’s “perfectly legal for a child to preform at a bar if accompanied by an adult,” according to the Paper.
“No clothes came off my child,” Napoles argued. “I don’t understand how people can believe he was stripping, there was a lot of homophobia there.”

infowars.com/child-protective-services-investigated-mother-after-11-year-old-drag-kid-danced-at-gay-bar/

I'm sure many of those involved in earlier calls for investigation turned away and pretended it was okay. Don't want to be accused of transphobia and homophobia after all.

"10 year old kids shouldn’t be performing at any bar. Gay or straight. He should be at home playing with legos and riding his bike….or at a dance class for kids… not being sexually groomed. This is child abuse,” read one top voted comment on the subreddit Jow Forumstrashy.
Responding to critics on Facebook in January, Napoles explained the club had taken measures to ensure Desmond’s event “would be age appropriate and audience members that attended were respectful and in good conduct.”
She also argued members of the drag community who object to Desmond performing on stage weren’t being inclusive enough: “I know a lot of drag fans/drag queens do not want to see kids in what they consider an adult form of entertainment or venue, but drag is changing and becoming more widespread and popular with people of all ages, genders, identities, races, abilities, and disabilities. If the drag kid isn’t performing in an adult themed show, what is the issue?”

Watch this kid end up dead and CPS scrambles to figure out what happened.

CPS is a child laundering operation.

From pro lgbt site:

Now that the results of the investigation have been disclosed, Desmond's social media page claims that he has been traumatized by the whole process.

"Imagine starting a new school as a well known public figure and queer kid," it says. "Then to have ACS, the NYPD, and other agencies show up to pull you out of class to talk to you several times a week. His grades have gone down."

They say they were forced to cancel appearances for fear of being attacked by people outside of the LGBT community and that the tween performer has taken the accusations against his family personally.

"He has cried many a night because he thought he did something wrong and blames himself for the constant hate and investigations. He feels so confused. ACS has provided him therapy."
Desmond has fervently claimed his artistic path is self-motivated and in an interview we conducted with him back in 2018 he says it's something he will always do after we asked what he wants to be when he grows up.

"I want to be exactly what I am right now. I'll still be doing drag and being a LGBTQ+ advocate," he said.

sdgln.com/entertainment/2019/03/11/desmond-amazing-alleged-abuse-deemed-unfounded-cps

Yes, I'm sure an 11 year old became interested in sexual advocacy all by himself.

For what?
Hopefully not some bigotry

Does that stage mom, Wendy (sometimes Wendylou) Napoles, take her 11-year-old son to gay bars to perform for men all the time now? Where is Child Protective Services?

Unless something has changed fairly recently, Wendy is unemployed. Last Christmas, some friends did a Go Fund Me for her and the boy. They raised just over $2,500 to get them through the holidays. In 2016, Wendy did an interview with “Bettina May,” a burlesque performer and “vintage” stylist, from whom Wendy took a class to learn “how to find the pin-up inside” herself. It sounds like Wendy is doing the classic stage mom thing: living out her own fantasies through her son.

If she was so broke as recently as one year ago that she had to turn to Go Fund Me, it seems fair and even necessary to ask: is her 11-year-old son Desmond her cash cow? The man who started the Go Fund Me for the family last year re-opened it on August 30 of this year

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/desmond-is-amazing-michael-alig-murderer/

Attached: 90F1320D-A3EB-43E4-BC4C-83DA910AD0EB.png (554x487, 302K)

>Drag kid family investigated by child protection services
About fucking time, although I doubt they'll do what needs to be done.

Some already have and claimed that nothing illegal has occurred. It is legal to brainwash a prepubescent child into being a sex advocate and wanting to earn money by dancing sensually in front of men at a gay bar. Nope, nothing illegal about that. I think some laws need to be changed.

Last I checked both of Desmond's parents are unemployed. Where are they getting the money to dress Desmond up in lavish clothing , travel everywhere for shows , and make high quality websites?

Okay, watch them scramble to cover it up.

He looks emaciated.

Feed the poor kid!

Imagine being American

"Investigation" will say, "we find nothing wrong with this, everybody should support this brave, powerful child."

And being paraded on national media. Fucking insanity. There is no way this thing makes it to 30. No fucking way.

I just wonder when the kid will an hero. At some point he will realize his own parents used him like a fucking tool (unless he will become a junkie before, and die of OD).

He will die early and his parents/the media will blame the 'bigots' for it, further increasing censorship on anything that is against LGBTP culture.

Apparently he is already crying frequently and blames himself for the hate his parents are getting.

Somewhere near college aged is a popular time, or at least a popular time to start a tailspin.

Send over a muzzie social worker to have a gander