Charles Young
Charles Young

SMALL CITY IN THE NETHERLANDS EXPERIENCING EARLY CHIMPOUT

TRANSLATOS AND LOCALS NEEDED FOR DETAILS AND COVERAGE

LINKS:
twitter.com/charlotte101987/status/1105769954668883968
geenstijl.nl/5146699/geenstijl-leest-mee-in-telegram-groepen-marokkanen-bereiden-veldslag-op-urk-voor/

Attached: file.png (85 KB, 698x714)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrZ-MpKao-4
moroccoworldnews.com/2019/03/267848/teens-attack-moroccan-family-netherlands/
nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/wikileaks-washington-pushing-estonians-to-accept-diversity-and-multiculturalism/
elpais.com/elpais/2018/07/02/inenglish/1530521093_187450.html
emcdda.europa.eu/system/files/attachments/2641/Cocaine trafficking_POD2016.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kringen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ea4jkmpHgo
youtube.com/watch?v=C10ncW6Pi-8
youtube.com/watch?v=HX8ASt41B-Y
hln.be/nieuws/buitenland/op-campagne-na-verijdelde-aanslag-beveiliging-geert-wilders-nog-meer-op-scherp~a1dfa3c4/

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

Cool. Law abiding refugees will have their day in the sun

Attached: 1552540764998.jpg (43 KB, 680x499)

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

MUsliMs WiLL AsSiMilaTe!

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

Roll for happening

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

Attached: 1551395697363.jpg (77 KB, 1024x922)

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

Oh shit

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

Ch... checked

Attached: 1537548190478.jpg (44 KB, 641x530)

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Attached: 1364292124832.gif (563 KB, 374x354)

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Fugggg

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Dutch men have balls? That would be the most pleasant surprise in a while.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

If all goes well it'll be their week in the sun, preferably on crucifixes.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

bump for justice

Camden James
Camden James

*sips*
About time

Attached: 1551269235540.jpg (54 KB, 657x527)

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

May God be with you Dutch friends. I am Dutch by name and blood. My grandparents have visited there several times and seen our old castle ruins and love the place to death. They would move there and learn Dutch I swear if it wasn’t for the path Europe is on. But anyways I wish you luck.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Nice.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Day of the noose.

Attached: 1552323055500.jpg (125 KB, 960x803)

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Can't you see we are on a glorious path. People are becoming aware. Kom thuis jongen.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Attached: 1551506788390.jpg (28 KB, 300x380)

James Butler
James Butler

Wooden Shoes and Chocolates at the ready!

Attached: 1545087380151.jpg (151 KB, 700x1002)

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Nows your chance Dutchman. These thugs wont be armed, avenge what theyve done to your land !

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Moroccans are cowards.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Fight fight fight.
Start knifing random migrants

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

Attached: 1495791456170.jpg (53 KB, 650x448)

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

BRUV

Attached: fun.jpg (33 KB, 579x426)

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Attached: 1537292392805.png (267 KB, 503x281)

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Fug.
Now I have to attend.
I fucking hate Urk.

Connor King
Connor King

Attached: arrrggh.gif (599 KB, 441x484)

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Watch out for the ones that go tick tick

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

build a dam out of the dead

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

NOOO I WANTED TO STAY COMFY FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER

Attached: 849.jpg (292 KB, 1216x937)

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

Such a slippery forum!

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Can you translate those Discord convos in the twitter?

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

May they make examples of the transgressors so grizzly that the fear of God never leaves them.

May these examples circulate for the public eye so that they may be replicated.

You touch our children, then you will be made to face that God would see you as less than a man, but rended flesh.

The Lord will inhabit the brave, and the sentinels will not be martyrs, but saints.

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Attached: IMG-2988.jpg (68 KB, 680x650)

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Oh, please let this light the fire that is needed to start Great Conflagration that will be the conservative Westerners versus idiotic liberals and subhuman scum.

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

Attached: sacrifice.jpg (14 KB, 603x175)

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

roaming gangs of muslims go around executing dutch men and raping women

The ol classic

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

youtube.com/watch?v=GrZ-MpKao-4
shit is lit

Dear Dutch Brothers you nation turned against you, you will have to fight not only thos esubhumans but also your state.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

Half of it ain't even Dutch (I believe 'skotoe' is Surinam for cop).
They're basically talking about '720 people vs 250 cops' and '400 people throwing rocks'
Aka rioting.
I hope lots of 'm get arrested and/or deported.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

(((politicians))) and (((media)))

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

COME ON KEK.
LET THE HAPPENING COME.
ABSOLUTELY NO ONE THOUGHT IT WOULD START IN THE NETHERLANDS

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

That really is a funny looking skull shape

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

I just wanted a quiet weekend.

Attached: 1552576489889.jpg (28 KB, 600x600)

James Cook
James Cook

Why is this thread so shit?

I want webms videos etc and what do i get?
Hurr GET GUYS
HAHA PEPE
Wojak posting

What a waste of fucking time, ressources and everything else.

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Brazil is with you, guys. We know how bad it is to live among monkeys. You guys have a last change to not ending like us.

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

700 muslims? There are so many in Netherlands?

Jesus Christ, I know the Europe rape is not news, but Im still in shock. This can't be real.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Dutch are asleep

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Will you shelter /pollacks if they come to fight by your side you?

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

Poor Urks dont know whats going to hit them tomorrow. They’re just a tiny inbred fisherman village. Moros from all the big cities are coming, Amsterdam alone would already cause a total chaos. There are even dutchies joining their side. They’re also planning their tactics in secret groups where you gotta prove you’re one of them. A lot of them are strapped with guns/tasers/ knifes. They’re expecting a group of at least 2000 coming to Urk. This is a very early example of the race war that will follow in Europe. I will see if i can provide you guys with footage of the battle.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

Idiot there are almost a million muslims in the Netherlands. Dumb Mulatto get back to your favela and get raped with a machete.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Yeah but like with any group they all say so many will turn up then nearly fuck all happens. During one of the recent Saturdays a fuck-ton of gypsies said they were coming to Paris, tons of photos etc, and in the end? Nothing. All a load of shit.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Attached: rarepepepraisekekmatrix.gif (712 KB, 720x780)

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

The more the better, the more violent the better, they will show their true nature for everyone to see, and people wil be fored to take sides.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Going to Paris can be a big hassle if you're in the countryside, especially if you're in the South-West, going from some remote Dutch town to another one on the other side of the country is like a 2 stop train ride

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

Morrocan keeps bitch in line
White bois white knight for girl who fucks non whites
typical dutch

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

And nobody is doing anything? You guys are so cucks hahahahaha

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

What will happen is a bunch of moroccunts will run riot in and around Urk while the locals are either in detention or forced to stay at home.
I predict this because it has in effect been what's happening on a macro scale for over 17 years now.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

people from Urk should try to get the attention of stormfront, KOMBAT 18 and other right wing sites from around the globe, to make this a real race battle

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Yeah but the gypsies actually had means of transport. You've got to convince Jamal and Ahmed to finally lay off the weed long enough to get off at the right station

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

THE FIRE RISES

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

Does the fire rise?

Attached: 1475774005635.png (328 KB, 666x802)

William Perry
William Perry

holy shit BASED

Attached: 1524700973100.jpg (142 KB, 698x698)

John Wood
John Wood

It seems that most non-whites are already operating as tiny paramilitary groups hiding within our nations, ready to strike at a moments notice. Meanwhile whites feel a false sense of security by being a majority.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

They have shown their true nature over and over again all over Europe, without anything happening. This is not going to change anything.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

forced to stay at home.
u wot m8

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

actually had means of transport
You've got transport your whole family, load up your shit from wherever empty field you've established your thieving operation and do half a day of driving in order to get to some gay parade
It's a logistically heavy operation where they'd gain more by keeping on stealing chickens are copper wires

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

Roll for unhappening

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

roll for you breaking your leg within the month

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

Yes it's called an APV, it's like a curfew, any Mayor can activate it to keep citizens inside.

Carter Young
Carter Young

Attached: 1542557233898.gif (3.06 MB, 200x200)

Jack James
Jack James

Are there no Dutch hooligans to defend Urk from the people coming in to cause trouble?

Landon White
Landon White

stealing chickens are copper wires
Damn you guys have some lazy gypsies, ours move around a lot more than that.

Joshua White
Joshua White

you almost fooled me muhamed cant hide behind that leaf flag tho

Easton Young
Easton Young

Not in that scale, not that many innocent people

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Attached: Atomic-Kek.jpg (7 KB, 250x236)

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

Roll for the trips of truth. Dutch politicans will send in the police, the Muslims will get scared and go home. There won't be a happening.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

Checked for happening.

Attached: 1531901391102.png (83 KB, 1250x487)

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

fuck yeah!

Attached: 1543532718723.gif (773 KB, 380x158)

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

any english language sources tracking this we can follow?

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Of course we will have to see the outcome tomorrow, but this is on a whole different level than your average Banlieue riot. They’re coming to get revenge because those Urks attacked the moros house with 70 guys and also slapped his mom, and harassed his sister. Its a matter of pride and honor. But sadly it will probably turn out ugly when the two sides collide with each other. Those moros have a lot of real criminals armed to the tooth who give no fucks about getting a few days of jail. Lets not forget that most of the cocaine you get in France comes from the dutch moroccan ‘cartels’. I just retrieved some footage of a moroccan guy recording a bunch of weapons talking about the riot tomorrow. Theres also a video of him saying that he will provide everyone who joins the riot with a stiletto knife. You guys outside the country dont comprehend how big of a shit show this is.

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

There are, many groups in fact.
But since only one side - the natives - are actively policed and also have much more to lose, there won't be much activity to impede revenge from invaders.

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Haha, off by 1. it's happening faggot.

Attached: 1458369963-tumblr-mwh2b54rje1rydwbvo1-r1-500.gif (946 KB, 500x279)

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

moroccoworldnews.com/2019/03/267848/teens-attack-moroccan-family-netherlands/
:^)

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

so it shall be

Attached: 19c3ac4a00eb1aa07082b85ba19319918bc6d3605a9d9113ff3b12822e681d6e.png (377 KB, 1136x640)

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

hahahaha dutch sources are hardly following it

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Lucky for the Dutch that guns are illegal there.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

whole different level than your average Banlieue riot
Kek you think the shit they show on TV is the worst ours get? Why do you think the CRS gets the rep for riot ops? And fuck off Marseille is still king for that crap

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

just flood the area after they arrived, they can't swim.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

I just retrieved some footage of a moroccan guy recording a bunch of weapons talking about the riot tomorrow
Show us

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Can you not tip the police off about these criminals speaking about and filming weapons? If they are doing anything illegal hopefully they can be arrested before they do harm.

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

I had some fresh off the boat Dutch neighbors, they were very polite, upright people. The father was a hard worker and a hard ass, he was nobody to antagonize. His son was built like a brick shithouse and turned me on to heavy metal when I was in junior high. Good people, and I hate humans in general.
Lots of Dutch in the central valley, my dad always said you could recognize the Dutch owned orchards by their neatness. Perfectly graded and weeded, nothing out of place.
Anyways, stomp a mudhole in those fuckers, dutchbros- I know you can do it.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

shitskins will still have guns
also you CAN get a gun but it takes years and comes with the common sense gun control like having it in a safe with the ammo separate and such

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

Nee. De Nederlanders hebben een gebrek aan strijdlust en testosteron. Zitten liever natsoc memes te posten op Jow Forums of shit posten op Geenstijl. Terwijl de Noord Afrikanen uit alle uithoeken zich mobiliseren. Die kleine rechtse pegida groepjes zijn vooral inteelt tokkies uit de afvoerputjes van het land.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

Central valley bro can confirm

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

Doesnt matter those moroccans have Kalashnikovs like dutchies have pets.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Yes they are globalized cunts. This is how the race war in Europe will commence, a Turk or Moroccan subhuman mobilizing every Nth cousin on the Continent to teach the natives a lesson.
And as for now, they have the media, most politicians, judiciary, police, armed forces and (((intelligence))) on their side.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Attached: happening.jpg (99 KB, 852x480)

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

I hope the Muslims of rape every woman in sight and beat every man and boy to death. Maybe it will be a good lesson for the rest of Europe and America. It’s like inviting a homeless pitbull into your house and being confused when he bites your sons face off. All you motherfuckers have it coming.

Attached: image.jpg (308 KB, 583x619)

James Anderson
James Anderson

File doesnt load

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Hey come on post videos and articles I can´t find anything about this in jewtube and google

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

So the dutch have the opportunity of a lifetime to kill massive amounts of criminal moros, without getting caught because of the chaos.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

you understand that if they use those the army is going to step in

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Can someone give me news links to use
Or pictures or actual sources

I want to do a voice over of OP's image but with images and more context, this shit is insane, why are politicians helping the migrants? What the FUCK is going on?

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Put me in the screen cap

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

destruction of media and govt and jewry in Netherlands when?

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/wikileaks-washington-pushing-estonians-to-accept-diversity-and-multiculturalism/

The cia is the reason this is happening. Eu politicians who push for this and media are blackmailed and bribed pedophiles and child murderers under mossad/cia control.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

The fire rises!

Attached: 234980436980.jpg (46 KB, 600x900)

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

CHECKED. THE FOURTH REICH WILL UNITE THE WHITE RACE TO PERISH THE JEWS AND AFRICAN MUSLIMS

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Gloei meer AIVD

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

Oh shit

Attached: 1544728864672s.jpg (1 KB, 125x44)

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Nationalists need to gather en mass in the town to defend the people against these monkeys and their Jew terrorist masters.

Attached: moslemunderstanding.jpg (107 KB, 440x658)

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Easy there Fluffy, the race war doesn't need to start with casualties on our side.
Several hundred dead sandniggers would be a nice start though.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

jews tried this before, 10-15 years later they were holocausted

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

europe deserves this. stupid fuck eurocucks spread their butt cheeks for decades and now are suddenly angry? stfu euroshits. slurp more migrant cum and give your wimin to those who rightfully conquered your cum filled bootys

Ian Green
Ian Green

Marseille and the drug war shenanigans happening constantly over there are almost never talked on Jow Forums I wonder why.
Is there a city with a higher drug war count in europe than Marseille?

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

drug war death count

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Attached: 1338161573105.gif (973 KB, 312x213)

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

The average right wing dutchie doesnt stand a chance, they lack fighting experience and fighting spirit. Moroccans are the best fighters here, they dominate boxing/kickboxing competitions and are mostly very fit physically and come from neighborhoods where fighting is very normal. Add that with a bit of religious radicalism and criminality and you got an unstoppable killer machine. Dutch cant even fight them let alone kill them off, the moros are killing each other with AK-47’s in the cocaine business here tho lol, total different level from our dutch people.

Eli James
Eli James

Re roll

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

No because it's a bit of an odd situation: the dealers in Marseille have realized, and rightly so, that if they only kill and shoot each other they get a fucking lot less of attention. Hell there was even stories of them getting rid of extremist preachers since they attracted too much police attention.

And sure, in terms of pure quantity the Spanish border cities (from Africa-Spain and Spain-France) get waay more drugs but they don't stop there.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

is it finally going down?

Attached: 1456621427070.png (551 KB, 964x912)

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

its the casus belli for normies, for your bell curve IQ members of society, a case for war, a justification for action, it wont start until one occurs and both parties are mutually in agreement on what happened

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Attached: 1541529323039.gif (2.21 MB, 499x499)

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Attached: hapcon-2.gif (24 KB, 310x760)

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

rolleroni for breaking his entire body this month

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

PUT ME IN THE SCREEN CAP

Attached: 1543505819043.png (325 KB, 500x540)

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

It’s so obvious you are Jewish

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

CHECKED RACE WAR NOW

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

get played by the russians, retards

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

aww shidd

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (3.05 MB, 1536x2048)

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

going down
No, the fire RISES

Attached: bane.jpg (29 KB, 330x330)

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

says the little shitskin
You ass sits on their land because you inbred people preferred fucking goats dress up little boys as girls and rape them.
And you know it, it's your inferiority thst's why you are in the netherlands.

I have faith in the Dutch.

David Edwards
David Edwards

Yeet

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

Marseille and Paris get their coke from the Dutch moroccans coke distributors, they send young guys to the Netherlands to buy big quantities.

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Solitary!

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

you seem a bit demoralized yourself

Attached: 1509475752843.jpg (62 KB, 1527x1019)

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

What kind of fucking cuck shit did I just read? If you don't go there yourself tomorrow and fight for your people in this once in a lifetime opportunity, then leave Jow Forums and just turn yourself into a tranny or something lad. No need to spread your pathetic cuck genes around to others in your country.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Im Dutch you illiterate cunt

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

but do the spanish cities have more shootouts and gang deaths?

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

CHECKED PRAISE KEK

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

Based. I have a Dutch ancestor who actually moved to Ireland during the industrial revolution. Glad to see our proud Netherlands rising up

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Hey dutchbros, who is better: PVV/Geert or FvD/Thierry?

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

I hear ya, have to break some eggs and all that. It's hard to imagine a bunch of towel heads getting the best of whitey though- the Dutch may be somewhat pozzed but there are still the descendants of ruthless slavers, traders, explorers and general bad motherfuckers there.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Attached: 68747470.gif (401 KB, 500x189)

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

May it happen as predicted. Amen.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

CHECKED TAKE BACK YOUR HOMELAND WHITE MAN

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Easiest way to ship gun parts and ammo into the EU? Asking for a friend

Julian Green
Julian Green

Well apparently you know more than most LE organizations since most of the coke checks have proved it to come from S. America > Africa > Portugal/Spain and up from there. Why the fuck would you go through the fucking Netherlands when you could just jump through the Med?

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

I hope the muslims (dutchmen) win

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

t. 1.60mt manlet SEETHING that he gets laughed at by 2mt long Dutch men and women at the local gym

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

There is no initiative from the dutch people to go there at all, we lack fighting spirit as i said before. Do you expect me to fight off 2000 crazed morros on my own lmao. Dumb leaf.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

it's not about the fighting experience, I bet you a lot of money the average dutch can easily beat the average morrocan.
It's about the spirit, or put in a better way, about not being a fucking retard and ending up in prison and or dead/injured for no real objective.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Kek has spoken.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

refugee anuses

Dylan James
Dylan James

I will die for my country when it comes to it.

But both parties here are brainless assholes.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

rollin

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

That's amazin', saved

Attached: Jesse-Lee-Peterson.jpg (978 KB, 1000x1294)

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

I think its easier for your friend to buy one illigal here than for you to try to ship it

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

gg well played faggots

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

99% are 13 year old keyboard warriors. Fucking sandniggers.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Zelden zo'n lading cuck-geneuzel gehoord. Zo te horen zit je al op je knietjes voor die rifapen, je lijkt wel verliefd zoals je over ze praat.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

hang your press, toothpaste

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

This, Urkers can fix their own mess.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

so why are you shitting on the only support you have instead of seeing it as a chance to stand united, why care about the social background of those who might join to help you?

So you have a lack of testosterone and belligerence? Shitposting on Jow Forums you might, talk about yourself

John Hughes
John Hughes

Tbh I feel bad for the guys from Urk. They're going to get invaded by real criminals.

I hope the Dutch police comes in full force and smacks the shit out of the shitskins.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

be me, dutchman
Lived my entire life in this apathic country, no volkssturm against the invading muslims
racewar finally happens, dutch whites finally getting pissed
Go abroad for internship a week before the great cleansing of my country
voeltslechtman.jpg

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

Yeah baby oh yeah

Attached: 1551029517359.png (104 KB, 932x923)

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Yeah, that faggot smells like a jew. Nobody wants to read that shit.
The Dutch I've known were hard people, not liberal clowns in any way.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Fag

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

I can answer about our crime stats and stuff but I'm not too sure what happens to the South, Spain is mainly a huge transit country with a lot of money changing hands but are far from the big consumers.

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

True.
But the Dutch (and Continental) cocaine trade has been thrown into the hands of subhuman half-cocked nieces' sons because authorities went after the Hells Angels, Sarutadah, Holleeder, the Bruinsma gang and assorted native criminals.
Why? Because of their lower IQs. It's replacement policy on micro.

David Parker
David Parker

Holy digits.

Attached: 1529001963674-01.jpg (109 KB, 804x650)

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

This is what we need. A city wide chimpout to wake all the whites up.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

good. get em

Attached: 1537498783028.png (256 KB, 464x553)

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

just because we don't cowardly directly use weapons does not mean we can't fight.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Hi Jow Forums I know you are hoping for a day of the rope.
I'm sad to say, nothing will really happen except maybe some slapfights here and there.
Screenshot this post.
Let it be a reminder for you to not have too much fun.

Attached: azusa.png (147 KB, 338x292)

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Seconded.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Most people here, Moroccans and Dutch, don't want any of this, we just want to live in peace.

Attached: 1546325003369.jpg (9 KB, 284x284)

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

tfw 444

Attached: 1552084336727.jpg (121 KB, 960x554)

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

2000 crazed morros on my own
No I expect you to stand together with your people in the town of urk. If thats too much for you then just chop your dick off and start taking HRT, you don't deserve the title of man.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

People really underestimate how many /fit/ bros there are in the Netherlands. Good cardio, gains and drinking your milk leads to a strong body and /strongmind/.

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

Peace isn't going to happen if the Moroccan fucktards keep beating up your women.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

Prepare for war, then.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Nope mon ami. The Netherlands got the Rotterdam harbor, the biggest one in Europe. Theres too many containers to check so its easy to get one from Mexico/Colombia stuffed with cocaine bricks. They pick it up at the harbor, cut it and resell it through Europe. Mostly to France and Britain. This is far easier than getting the product from Africa, because it has to go through a lot of different west African countries. The route you’re talking about is for hashish and weed which are grown in the Rif in Northern Morocco.

Charles Price
Charles Price

This thread and digits. Wow.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

fuck off
its race war now

Juan James
Juan James

This will be the war to begin all race wars.
Checked.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

And ironically he has to buy it from a moroccan lol

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

KARA BOGA

WH*TE DOGS WILL BE DOMINATED

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

whites feel a false sense of security by being a majority
yeah... majority.... heh....

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

Hollanders are one of the least retarded euros together with switzers and norks so maybe they will prevail against this madness

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

because it has to go through a lot of different west African countries
You're making that sound like bribes don't exist.

elpais.com/elpais/2018/07/02/inenglish/1530521093_187450.html
emcdda.europa.eu/system/files/attachments/2641/Cocaine trafficking_POD2016.pdf

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Paris yes, but Marseille gets it's coke surely from Spain.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Good to hear it. Strength of mind and the wrath of the righteous is a hard combo to beat. If Urk is full of fishermen there are no worries on my part- they'll whoop the invaders and send em to bed with no dinner.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kringen

This a probably true, but it doesn't have to mean that its a loss. For example in 1612, 300 scottish mercaneries got decimated by a bunch of norwegian peasants and villagers using clever tactics.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

no dutch person is gonna fight 420 morrocans
what do you mean, ganging up on 700 muslims
you must be crazy if you think I'll fight off 2000 berbers
oy vey don't make me go to war against ten thousand mongrels

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

we wuz dutch
:D

Attached: burgers.jpg (157 KB, 543x588)

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

The police will be there and that's what's going to happen in case any faggot sandnigger decides to go there.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

I hope we get HD footage of the entire battle. We're reaching levels of comfy we never thought possible.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

So they finally decided to give war a chance!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Fuck your mother you bed wetting son of a bitch!

Fuck yourself! Fuck up at all dumbass!

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

The time has come. Defend your homeland boys.

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

Send the boomers to the frontlines. I don't want young Dutch people getting hurt.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

What have you done.

Attached: 1551760118588.png (126 KB, 210x339)

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

lol yeah you are right

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

The new generation of criminals are replacing the OG’s, thats how its always been. But these new young cats arent as cool headed as the old guys. They just shoot everything with an AK.

Christian White
Christian White

the netherlands will be submerged in the blood of the fallen

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

You know very well that peace was never an option.
This is what multiculturalism leads to.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

here we go

Attached: 1552508055029.jpg (68 KB, 888x894)

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

Dont @ me slav

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

I will try to record everything lol. It just depends on the police letting people in or not.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Thx branon

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

So what are the odds that the Urkers are able to defend an attack from say greater than 1,000 Muslims? Assuming the local Cops don't receive orders to make sure the Muslims win, that is.

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

Finally!

Attached: 1520976192098.png (159 KB, 600x448)

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

excellent

Attached: cpn.jpg (365 KB, 750x725)

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

we made the world a more interesting place

Attached: 1352211010892.gif (560 KB, 400x210)

Brandon James
Brandon James

Use the "melting pot" here to understand what your immigration policies have gotten you into. Bad things are coming whether you want them or not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States

Attached: 1547231502294.jpg (82 KB, 750x1000)

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

How about the billion niggers in Brasil? Or the millions of niggers in America, or the million of niggers in Germany/France/UK? Or what about the billion sandniggers in the middle east, or the billion chinks in China?

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

BRING IN ON YEAAHH

on a side note dutch bros. stay inside. honestly. if the mudslimes come they will be out for blood. let the police deal with it, and if some faggot police gets his head bashed in remember that he probably was pro-tolerance. this is PR GOLD MUFFAGAS.
LET THE WAR COMMENCE

Attached: ottoman-forest.jpg (32 KB, 406x259)

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

They are not replacing anyone, it's just that their (native) competitors are getting heat like satan.
I will reiterate, what happened in the cc business like most everywhere else, natives are going DOWN and the invaders are brought UP

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

Dutch are just Germans in denial. The word Dutch itself is a German Frisian dialect perversion of Deutsch.

Ian King
Ian King

Don't you have Serbs to buy from instead?

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

We are the improved german

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

War is a cruel parent but a effective teacher. Wind blows, rain falls...

Attached: 227.gif (930 KB, 500x281)

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Pretty darn high, don't underestimate the results one seriously angry town can provide here. Plus, Urk has a true ''Us knows us best'' mentality. Unless said cop decides to stab the people they lived with for decades in the back on orders of a bunch of clueless bureaucrats, I can see Urk holding up better than that bunch of thugs and misfits who are threatening them.

Jason Long
Jason Long

My brother and two friends once beat the shit out of a group of 12 little mocro bitches. I mean, they are all above 1.90 so it wasn't hard, but you people are hilariously misguided.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Can we visit the Netherlands right now? I’m down for a nice brawl once in a while.

Attached: 9E34C377-6104-4519-8D31-1C0993E7D6B7.png (549 KB, 1238x1056)

Austin Price
Austin Price

It can be balanced again if more dutchies would become involved in criminality, but the crime is mostly done by niggers or muslims. And the active dutch criminals are heavily involved with the moroccans and have friendly ties. The dutch live too comfortable to get into any crime.

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

1,000 Muslims
Don't make me laugh

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Nah not really. Only reason you're and independent country and not part of Germany is cause you were owned by Spain for centuries

John Baker
John Baker

Attached: assad.png (793 KB, 1780x788)

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

If the event as you describe it actually happen, very slim. Assuming the roads in and out Urk go on lock-down (again) and the morrocans confront the cops, at the minimum some arrests will follow for weapon possession (like yesterday). None of the parties will meet tomorrow.

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Sometimes it's better to retreat. I hope that Eastern European nations will accept western european people as refugees and allow us to regroup. United, people of Europe, we can push the shitskins back across the Med Sea and beyond. Reclaiming what is rightfully ours.

It's a messy situation in western europe anons, it's a true mess.

I'm ashamed of being belgian. Our capital's name is forever linked to the treacherous EU politician in their ivory tower. As a belgian, I truelly apologise to the rest of Europe.

Lets reclaim our lands and unite Europe. A reformed Europe, a brotherhood of nations.

Long Live Europe.

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

havent came here in a week
finally over my happening withdraw
see happening thread
fuck

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

They’re inbred and clumsy. The guy in the pic is one of the guys from the Urk camp.

Attached: 15A0FEDD-A409-40CF-8A1C-B4A43679FE10.png (1.12 MB, 750x1334)

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

Oh sure, if not for the comfortable life I'd be a smelly criminal retard.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

The Dutch are based and repilled

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

He's right, though. The Dutch cartels are the kingpins of EU now. If the moroccan gangs fight , it influences the prices across whole west-europe. It used to be dominated by ethnic dutchies but foreigners (moroccans/albanians etc) aggressively conquered the drug trade in 10-20years tops. They use their advantages of double nationality, more feeling of a 'group' and a general disdain to the typical western culture, also much more inclinced to violence than ethnic west-europeans. Also open borders. Most french drugs comes from go-fasts and shipments from antwerp/rotterdam. Hasj gets smuggled from morocco though. Spain is a transitcountry, but not the crime hub that NL is today

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

His son was built like a brick shithouse and turned me on
Get a blog, poof

Attached: 1525335305265.jpg (91 KB, 700x462)

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Attached: 24A5EEC000000578-0-image-a-1-1421137747202.jpg (60 KB, 634x423)

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

if I could go back in time with nuclear bombs I would wipe Oldenburg off the map during the Napoleonic wars, Frisian scum

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

you think these people give a single fuck if they're arrested or deported? they don't give a fuck.

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

then the moroccans should have been gassing their own youth, if they wanted peace

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

And now we wait...

Attached: comfy-4.jpg (34 KB, 483x305)

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Fair point, but why have OM, pols and media only covered Holleeder, the Angels etc for years now while letting Mocros ran riot?

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

The guy is most certainly a shill or a shitskin. He was all over last thread trying to deescalate and demoralize. When Moroccan are forming gangs and retaliate, the Dutch will have no choice but to fight back

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

largest market in Africa is Nigeria though Morocco has the limelight because normies don't usually do business with Africa to begin with

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

in rather than with*

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

bump

William Ward
William Ward

more money and goods flowing through it than south Africa or any other country there, over 50% of europes waste ends up in their nation, consumer goods, drugs, everything goes through it, most polluted cities in the world are also found there

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

would 100 dutch guys have flocked to beat the suspect up if he wasn't Moroccan?
how is this op image even trying to pretend it was a non-racial incident at that point?

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

Open up your dams and wash the trash

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

lmao

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

I see the rise of moroccan and algerian gangs also here in germany, we call them nafris. Fuck those guys. They are arab somalis.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Cant wait for Urk to be nuked off the map

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

prolapse yourself, concern trolling nigger faggot cunt

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

Attached: clean.jpg (55 KB, 700x700)

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

forgot the pic

Attached: SiegOderFucken.png (655 KB, 538x786)

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

Antwerpen, Anderlecht, attends j'appelle Isma (yah, yah)
you right
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ea4jkmpHgo

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Baiting moroccans into riots like this would unironically be 4d chess for FvD

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Praise god

Attached: 1551827877480.jpg (28 KB, 377x373)

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Well thats pretty fucking obvious you retarded mutt they have the highest population by far.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Morroccans smell like Moroccans.
Gross

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

it was a racial incident from the get go, but politicians will only blame whites

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Who cares. Race war best war. Lets start the fire!

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

like pretending you're the victim of the media and politicians at the point is hilarious
wwid -> lynch the nearest suspicious nigger
niggers get mad and scheme to hurt wypepo
but it wasn't a racial incident! leave whites out of this!
lol

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Based

No matter outcome, this is a win.

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

This is why you never, NEVER give up your guns, imagine a bunch of hajis trying to pull this on a small rural American town? The cops and feds would intervene in a heartbeat to keep the haji cunts from getting themselves killed

Attached: 41EC396D-CA56-47EA-8666-67C1ED3FAA0D.jpg (19 KB, 550x550)

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

Its a white country. Niggers and shitskins are purely labor force. Know your role faggot.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

it's just intellectually dishonest and if you stoop to their level you aren't any better
europe is for whites tho

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

off by one

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

GIVING NETHERLANDS MY POWER

Attached: BrVp5dB.jpg (217 KB, 811x578)

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

I'm betting not much is actually going to happen. Sandniggers are all talk no bite.

Aiden James
Aiden James

Attached: Energy.gif (277 KB, 240x287)

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Cringe. They should all be killed with a sledgehammer.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

You know, the media here did the same thing to the Covington Catholic school boys.

Attached: 872E469C-6570-4415-B44D-E7F601973A06.jpg (149 KB, 640x640)

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

unless the army is muslim

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

Nigger, those are the people who actually fight

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

You are forgiven and have my blessing. I hope I see you on the field brother, we'll be shoulder to shoulder

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=C10ncW6Pi-8

Il revient d’Eindhoven ou bien d’Antwerpen

I like the music.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Clearly you arent up to speed on the consensus on that incest kethole of a town

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

Jow Forums must be on trump's side this next election cycle.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

All shitskins will be turned into ashes

Attached: 1552349895206.png (296 KB, 474x720)

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

Baudet/FvD.
Knows Jared Taylor
Is friendly with members of the League of the South
Senior party members are race realists
Is second or third (out of 15) in the polls now

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Good get, but the silhouette of the ?-man should be a merchant

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Aww. Sheeiittt! Here we go boys!!!

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Please die right now

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Huh just read that Geertje almost got his head bashed in today. The guy was stupid enough to not hide his intentions or he would have succeeded?
Race war definitely happening

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

GO EUROPE.

FUCK THE BLACKPILL. ASSERT YOUR WILL ON YOUR NATION.

YOU ARE ALWAYS JUSTIFIED IN DEFENDING YOUR PEOPLE.

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

and you call that bait? pathetic

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

the consequences of living in a multicultural society, I've listened to rap since I was 7 years old.

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

New bread for the toothpaste bros who will spearhead the world's transformation.

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

the urks must be sacrificed

Attached: feel-window.jpg (35 KB, 484x497)

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

listening to literal nigger music

Adrian White
Adrian White

Speak for yourself, Degenerate.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

now I know who's posting with the EU flag..

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

rolling for the other leg

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Flanders is waking up. Soon we'll have a decent force of redpilled nationalists. The only concern is where will it start? I hope that it starts in Eastern Germany. it's geographicily easier to swoop the shitskin down to the Med Sea while cleansing the rest of our lands. And they have lots of experience. An extra advantage is that the east european countries can easly reinforce our skirmishes with the shitskins.

NEVER again will we be this humiliated by the establishment. Forcefully dropping shitskins all over our historical cities, our heritage. and never again shall we be this disunited, bring back the european salute, European Socialism is the governing form we need. It's the most natural.

James Jones
James Jones

Why do the darkies always pick on the Dutch?

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Dudes, nothing is happening at all

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Attached: 1552512523734.jpg (168 KB, 1024x1024)

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

It will start in the Brexit heartlands, if the politicians prevent it

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

Deus vult, I guess.

Attached: 1526427001993.jpg (14 KB, 600x600)

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

The OM is more on the mocromaffia than on anyone else. The leader Redouan Taghi is being searched in South America. The mocro maffia got a lot of heat on them in 2014-15, they have cooled down now. A lot of them are dead too, less work for the OM. Its just that these new kids are just now getting into the game so the OM knows less about them than the old school crime orgs from the 80’s.

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

Make sure you stream it OP, news won’t cover it properly.

Attached: 28FC960B-4ACA-4B42-83D3-39A43DAD5D5B.jpg (132 KB, 499x1024)

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

My environment made it that way. Rap is BASED and BLACKPILLED.
It's the only non feminized music we have in our society.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

youtube.com/watch?v=HX8ASt41B-Y

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

It's the only non feminized music we have in our society
Stop making up excuses before you legally change your name to Mohammed, there's plenty of non-feminized music out there

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

yang did this

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

roööll

Attached: 1552179513874.jpg (105 KB, 800x800)

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Where? Haven't heard anything.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

mfw Europeans finally FLIP THE FUCK OUT and go 0-100 faster than anyone would have imagined...

Attached: x5qti996wee01.jpg (71 KB, 604x613)

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

thinking that rap is only non white music is a retard way of thinking see

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Probably when he went flyering in a small city last saturday.

een verwarde man...

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

It's happening. Especially since the ordinary Dutch person (particular those who are ignorant of US politics or liberal culture) don't take shit and will put people on the spot when it comes down to it.

Curious how this existing Moroccan hate (already there before this shitty drama) will escalate.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

NO
ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: 1521143424975.jpg (131 KB, 459x448)

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

ohhh

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Who knows? You don't. Stop jumping to conclusions and escalating everything

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

hln.be/nieuws/buitenland/op-campagne-na-verijdelde-aanslag-beveiliging-geert-wilders-nog-meer-op-scherp~a1dfa3c4/

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Where did you read it...

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

Oh that shit

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Reeeeeee

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

NUMERALS HAVE SPOKEN

Attached: 1549313248770.jpg (25 KB, 600x729)

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Why does Germany always ruin everything?

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

it's the same in belgium. but there's still a lot of work to red pill the normies. They live in a very safe bubble ( work good income, small friend circle, house family , normie hobbies ).

recently I told some: once all nationalist are gone to eastern europe. you will be left behind with a country filled with shitskins. prepare the burka for you and your daughter, learn the sharia. and enjoy the rest of your life in a muslim country.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit