RACE WAR NETHERLANDS

SMALL CITY IN THE NETHERLANDS EXPERIENCING EARLY CHIMPOUT

TRANSLATOS AND LOCALS NEEDED FOR DETAILS AND COVERAGE

LINKS:
twitter.com/charlotte101987/status/1105769954668883968
geenstijl.nl/5146699/geenstijl-leest-mee-in-telegram-groepen-marokkanen-bereiden-veldslag-op-urk-voor/

Attached: file.png (698x714, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrZ-MpKao-4
moroccoworldnews.com/2019/03/267848/teens-attack-moroccan-family-netherlands/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool. Law abiding refugees will have their day in the sun

Attached: 1552540764998.jpg (680x499, 43K)

MUsliMs WiLL AsSiMilaTe!

Roll for happening

Attached: 1551395697363.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

Oh shit

Ch... checked

Attached: 1537548190478.jpg (641x530, 44K)

Attached: 1364292124832.gif (374x354, 563K)

Fugggg

Dutch men have balls? That would be the most pleasant surprise in a while.

If all goes well it'll be their week in the sun, preferably on crucifixes.

bump for justice

*sips*
About time

Attached: 1551269235540.jpg (657x527, 54K)

May God be with you Dutch friends. I am Dutch by name and blood. My grandparents have visited there several times and seen our old castle ruins and love the place to death. They would move there and learn Dutch I swear if it wasn’t for the path Europe is on. But anyways I wish you luck.

Nice.

Day of the noose.

Attached: 1552323055500.jpg (960x803, 125K)

Can't you see we are on a glorious path. People are becoming aware. Kom thuis jongen.

Attached: 1551506788390.jpg (300x380, 28K)

Wooden Shoes and Chocolates at the ready!

Attached: 1545087380151.jpg (700x1002, 151K)

Nows your chance Dutchman. These thugs wont be armed, avenge what theyve done to your land !

Moroccans are cowards.

Fight fight fight.
Start knifing random migrants

Attached: 1495791456170.jpg (650x448, 53K)

BRUV

Attached: fun.jpg (579x426, 33K)

Attached: 1537292392805.png (503x281, 267K)

Fug.
Now I have to attend.
I fucking hate Urk.

Attached: arrrggh.gif (441x484, 599K)

Watch out for the ones that go tick tick

build a dam out of the dead

NOOO I WANTED TO STAY COMFY FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

Such a slippery forum!

Can you translate those Discord convos in the twitter?

May they make examples of the transgressors so grizzly that the fear of God never leaves them.

May these examples circulate for the public eye so that they may be replicated.

You touch our children, then you will be made to face that God would see you as less than a man, but rended flesh.

The Lord will inhabit the brave, and the sentinels will not be martyrs, but saints.

Attached: IMG_2988.jpg (680x650, 68K)

Oh, please let this light the fire that is needed to start Great Conflagration that will be the conservative Westerners versus idiotic liberals and subhuman scum.

Attached: sacrifice.jpg (603x175, 14K)

>roaming gangs of muslims go around executing dutch men and raping women

The ol classic

youtube.com/watch?v=GrZ-MpKao-4
shit is lit

Dear Dutch Brothers you nation turned against you, you will have to fight not only thos esubhumans but also your state.

Half of it ain't even Dutch (I believe 'skotoe' is Surinam for cop).
They're basically talking about '720 people vs 250 cops' and '400 people throwing rocks'
Aka rioting.
I hope lots of 'm get arrested and/or deported.

(((politicians))) and (((media)))

COME ON KEK.
LET THE HAPPENING COME.
ABSOLUTELY NO ONE THOUGHT IT WOULD START IN THE NETHERLANDS

That really is a funny looking skull shape

I just wanted a quiet weekend.

Attached: 1552576489889.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Why is this thread so shit?

I want webms videos etc and what do i get?
>Hurr GET GUYS
>HAHA PEPE
>Wojak posting

What a waste of fucking time, ressources and everything else.

Brazil is with you, guys. We know how bad it is to live among monkeys. You guys have a last change to not ending like us.

700 muslims? There are so many in Netherlands?

Jesus Christ, I know the Europe rape is not news, but Im still in shock. This can't be real.

Dutch are asleep

Will you shelter /pollacks if they come to fight by your side you?

Poor Urks dont know whats going to hit them tomorrow. They’re just a tiny inbred fisherman village. Moros from all the big cities are coming, Amsterdam alone would already cause a total chaos. There are even dutchies joining their side. They’re also planning their tactics in secret groups where you gotta prove you’re one of them. A lot of them are strapped with guns/tasers/ knifes. They’re expecting a group of at least 2000 coming to Urk. This is a very early example of the race war that will follow in Europe. I will see if i can provide you guys with footage of the battle.

Idiot there are almost a million muslims in the Netherlands. Dumb Mulatto get back to your favela and get raped with a machete.

Yeah but like with any group they all say so many will turn up then nearly fuck all happens. During one of the recent Saturdays a fuck-ton of gypsies said they were coming to Paris, tons of photos etc, and in the end? Nothing. All a load of shit.

Attached: rarepepepraisekekmatrix.gif (720x780, 712K)

The more the better, the more violent the better, they will show their true nature for everyone to see, and people wil be fored to take sides.

Going to Paris can be a big hassle if you're in the countryside, especially if you're in the South-West, going from some remote Dutch town to another one on the other side of the country is like a 2 stop train ride

>Morrocan keeps bitch in line
>White bois white knight for girl who fucks non whites
typical dutch

And nobody is doing anything? You guys are so cucks hahahahaha

What will happen is a bunch of moroccunts will run riot in and around Urk while the locals are either in detention or forced to stay at home.
I predict this because it has in effect been what's happening on a macro scale for over 17 years now.

people from Urk should try to get the attention of stormfront, KOMBAT 18 and other right wing sites from around the globe, to make this a real race battle

Yeah but the gypsies actually had means of transport. You've got to convince Jamal and Ahmed to finally lay off the weed long enough to get off at the right station

THE FIRE RISES

Does the fire rise?

Attached: 1475774005635.png (666x802, 328K)

holy shit BASED

Attached: 1524700973100.jpg (698x698, 142K)

It seems that most non-whites are already operating as tiny paramilitary groups hiding within our nations, ready to strike at a moments notice. Meanwhile whites feel a false sense of security by being a majority.

They have shown their true nature over and over again all over Europe, without anything happening. This is not going to change anything.

>forced to stay at home.
u wot m8

>actually had means of transport
You've got transport your whole family, load up your shit from wherever empty field you've established your thieving operation and do half a day of driving in order to get to some gay parade
It's a logistically heavy operation where they'd gain more by keeping on stealing chickens are copper wires

Roll for unhappening

roll for you breaking your leg within the month

Yes it's called an APV, it's like a curfew, any Mayor can activate it to keep citizens inside.

Attached: 1542557233898.gif (200x200, 3.06M)

Are there no Dutch hooligans to defend Urk from the people coming in to cause trouble?

>stealing chickens are copper wires
Damn you guys have some lazy gypsies, ours move around a lot more than that.

you almost fooled me muhamed cant hide behind that leaf flag tho

Not in that scale, not that many innocent people

Attached: Atomic Kek.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Roll for the trips of truth. Dutch politicans will send in the police, the Muslims will get scared and go home. There won't be a happening.

Checked for happening.

Attached: 1531901391102.png (1250x487, 83K)

fuck yeah!

Attached: 1543532718723.gif (380x158, 773K)

any english language sources tracking this we can follow?

Of course we will have to see the outcome tomorrow, but this is on a whole different level than your average Banlieue riot. They’re coming to get revenge because those Urks attacked the moros house with 70 guys and also slapped his mom, and harassed his sister. Its a matter of pride and honor. But sadly it will probably turn out ugly when the two sides collide with each other. Those moros have a lot of real criminals armed to the tooth who give no fucks about getting a few days of jail. Lets not forget that most of the cocaine you get in France comes from the dutch moroccan ‘cartels’. I just retrieved some footage of a moroccan guy recording a bunch of weapons talking about the riot tomorrow. Theres also a video of him saying that he will provide everyone who joins the riot with a stiletto knife. You guys outside the country dont comprehend how big of a shit show this is.

There are, many groups in fact.
But since only one side - the natives - are actively policed and also have much more to lose, there won't be much activity to impede revenge from invaders.

Haha, off by 1. it's happening faggot.

Attached: 1458369963_tumblr_mwh2b54rje1rydwbvo1_r1_500.gif (500x279, 946K)

moroccoworldnews.com/2019/03/267848/teens-attack-moroccan-family-netherlands/
:^)

so it shall be

Attached: 19c3ac4a00eb1aa07082b85ba19319918bc6d3605a9d9113ff3b12822e681d6e.png (1136x640, 377K)

hahahaha dutch sources are hardly following it

Lucky for the Dutch that guns are illegal there.

>whole different level than your average Banlieue riot
Kek you think the shit they show on TV is the worst ours get? Why do you think the CRS gets the rep for riot ops? And fuck off Marseille is still king for that crap

just flood the area after they arrived, they can't swim.

>I just retrieved some footage of a moroccan guy recording a bunch of weapons talking about the riot tomorrow
Show us

Can you not tip the police off about these criminals speaking about and filming weapons? If they are doing anything illegal hopefully they can be arrested before they do harm.

I had some fresh off the boat Dutch neighbors, they were very polite, upright people. The father was a hard worker and a hard ass, he was nobody to antagonize. His son was built like a brick shithouse and turned me on to heavy metal when I was in junior high. Good people, and I hate humans in general.
Lots of Dutch in the central valley, my dad always said you could recognize the Dutch owned orchards by their neatness. Perfectly graded and weeded, nothing out of place.
Anyways, stomp a mudhole in those fuckers, dutchbros- I know you can do it.

shitskins will still have guns
also you CAN get a gun but it takes years and comes with the common sense gun control like having it in a safe with the ammo separate and such

Nee. De Nederlanders hebben een gebrek aan strijdlust en testosteron. Zitten liever natsoc memes te posten op Jow Forums of shit posten op Geenstijl. Terwijl de Noord Afrikanen uit alle uithoeken zich mobiliseren. Die kleine rechtse pegida groepjes zijn vooral inteelt tokkies uit de afvoerputjes van het land.

Central valley bro can confirm

Doesnt matter those moroccans have Kalashnikovs like dutchies have pets.

Yes they are globalized cunts. This is how the race war in Europe will commence, a Turk or Moroccan subhuman mobilizing every Nth cousin on the Continent to teach the natives a lesson.
And as for now, they have the media, most politicians, judiciary, police, armed forces and (((intelligence))) on their side.

Attached: happening.jpg (852x480, 99K)

I hope the Muslims of rape every woman in sight and beat every man and boy to death. Maybe it will be a good lesson for the rest of Europe and America. It’s like inviting a homeless pitbull into your house and being confused when he bites your sons face off. All you motherfuckers have it coming.

Attached: image.jpg (583x619, 308K)

File doesnt load

Hey come on post videos and articles I can´t find anything about this in jewtube and google