THE FIRST PERSON ON MARS WILL BE A WOMAN

WOMYN: 1
MEN: 0
edition.cnn.com/2019/03/12/us/nasa-woman-on-mars-trnd/index.html

Attached: 1.png (600x567, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/putin-russia-mars-2019
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pfLUe-PPeOYJ:https://dailycaller.com/2015/05/08/the-guardian-tackles-the-important-issue-of-martian-rape/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d
youtube.com/watch?v=TIWm7N1EKw0
youtube.com/watch?v=SGLg1oahAsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If there is a man on board that ship, he owes it to humanity to throw her aside and take the first step.

Transphobic assholes

Well she will probably die, so there's that...

>NASA shut down
>Trump Space force takes over Mars mission
>first person to step foot on Mars is Chad space marine

>sending a peak condition female astronaut as a sacrifical goat to be assraped and then bred by space allens from Mars.
ebin :DDDD

Attached: DqXhyP_WoAA-AhV.jpg large.jpg (500x707, 72K)

>Implying NASA gets to Mars first

No, it will be a Chinese man.

Going to have her vacuum up all the dust on the surface before the men come do the real work?

I bet there won't even be a white man on the mission lol.

>THE FIRST PERSON ON MARS WILL BE A WOMAN
sending out a guinea pig before the real astronauts
yeah sounds pretty logical to me

I'd rather it was a Chinese man than an American woman

>says organization that isn't even capable of reaching low Earth orbit itself
The first person on Mars will be non-American, that much is sure

>NASA
I can safely tell you that NASA won't even come close to being on Mars to even begin making statements like this. China, Russia, France and even Saudi Arabia are years ahead of NASA when it comes to spacecraft. They pretty much have to pray for Musk to come up with something to get their genderqueer asses into space again.

Then Russia gets there first, followed by China. That or spaceX sends Elon there so he can claim Mars for his corporate empire.

Lol, the Chinese are not going to put a woman on Mars.

"First Sun Colony 100% African American"

It will either be a black Muslim or a transgender of course.

Could still be a white woman. Not good enough.

WE DIZCOVERED MARS N' SHIET

First person to attract space bears with menstrual blood.

FUCKING SCIENCE!

Nah I bet there'll be one white guy but he'll probably be gay or a Basedboy

Also futurism.com/putin-russia-mars-2019

op should be killed for spreading equality

Guarantee she says "one small step for wamen. one giant leap for wamenkind."
The world nukes itself in cringe and penance.

>or a transgender of course.
ay man a tranny woman is still a man
so not really a problem

No human will ever set foot on Mars. We will nuke ourselves first.

You know it's most likely going to be a one way trip right?

Not if papa Elon has anything to say about it

> THE FIRST PERSON ON MARS WILL BE A WOMAN
When it happens it will be one small step for a ma'am, one giant leap for ma'amkind

Attached: Capture.png (506x587, 681K)

Should have been a shemale. Transphobia in SPAAAACE

According to the left if a man identifies as a woman, she simply has a female penis.

>tfw she starts smearing her period blood on the xenomorph to protest his patriarchal Point of view

Attached: Xenomorph.png (485x325, 180K)

It will probably be Russia/China collaboration. It will definitely not be El Republica de Americano

Assuming that the fucker could drive

Because she was looking for the fucking moon.

I love how science is above hateful identity politics

Assuming the fucker could drive

I ope shes raped by martians

>Currently considered that if done, would be without question a one way trip.
>Promise that a woman will be doing it.

Looks like someone's going through a rough divorce.

It's a suicide mission, not happening.

Ayylmao

>NASA
>Can't even relaunch an Apollo Program
>Already planning for the first Woman on Mars
Fake and gay

if thats what theyd like to believe, i guess
though the fucker will still bald just like anyother

but as i said, even its a tranny, its just a male incognito
the ayys will understand lol

Is NASA still pretending that they matter or are relevant in the age of SpaceX?

>believing the rocky planets meme

Attached: Dw154kHWsAA0hVn.jpg (750x1199, 96K)

Feminists are already worried about a sexist Mars
"“How can our future Mars colonies be free of sexism and racism?” is the headline of science writer Martin Robbins’ piece. “The white, male European conquerors of the New World and 19th-century American pioneers of Manifest Destiny still colour the space age,” the sub-headline reads, “so is it a myth that we’ll turn nice on Mars?”
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pfLUe-PPeOYJ:https://dailycaller.com/2015/05/08/the-guardian-tackles-the-important-issue-of-martian-rape/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1-d

Attached: lets-never-forget-that-when-th.jpg (300x467, 24K)

Elon Musk go home.

No it won't, it'll be a tranny and they'll be the first MtF on the Mars stage set

does operator error caused crash landing count?

>implying it won't be Kushner

it's fake, no one has even been to space; let alone the moon.

you are fully mkultra'd if you believe in this total ballshit.

They aren't going to be able to fake the Mars missions anytime soon

so where can I donate to the People's Republic of China Space Program?

First person on the moon was a man because men did it.
First person on the moon will be a woman because... men did it.

If there's any doubt NASA is just very expensive fake news.

Same and I hate chinks

It will certainly be a man. What business does a woman have on Mars?

5 bucks they don't make it past the moon

It's technically quite stupid to send women to space, in the first place.
>you need gravity to get the menstrual blood out of vagina.
Now, they keep them from menstruating chemically. It works for short trips, but for a long journey, I don't think it's healthy.
>women have irrationality periods, because of their naturally swinging hormones.
Even the most sane and balanced women could be classified as insane, if examined during the height of one of those "moments". This alone would cancel the idea as stupid to any rational scientist.

Women could travel in space, long distances, only in artificial coma.

>new missions always result in many casualties
I see what this mother fucker is up to. I'm 100% for this. Send the entirety of Tumblr on the first mission to Mars. Please!

Attached: You_Sly_Motherfucker.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Would not be upset if lander crashes or explodes.

I mean we always sent chimps first.

dogs and monkeys went to space before men did. because they were expendable. put 2 and 2 together, if you can.

>Trump does good thing
user, I...

NASA Boss should be fired. He is incompetent.

We should let women be first on the sun.
>first to land on mars
Never landed on moon
But Mars is possible
Nasa be making shit up and pepo be eatting it up.

long duration space travel is stressful it will only work with an all male team a mixed team opens up to many bad possibility and women don't work well together the first team on mars will be all male with a crew between 4 to 12 people

They should send Heather Heyer to add to the available biomass.

Is Polish wetworks:
Submarine with screen door for reducing weight of oxygen tanks -- just open door

Rocket to travel to sun at night

Prototype folding rocketship to emulate way moon change shape in sky

Woman astronaut for first on Mars

Wodka fueled boosters

These sexist feminist SJW should be fired.

Dumb statement, when most of hte technology and effort is done by men.

It's like putting a monkey in a car and applauding hte monkey, while humans put the monkey in the car and created the car.

Elon Musk's crew could reach Mars earlier.

Good. I’d rather them risk a woman’s life and use her as a lab rat.

You are retarded.

>the first person dying of Mars radiation will be a woman
works for me

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

Lol

>France and even Saudi Arabia are years ahead of NASA when it comes to spacecraft
show flag

fpbp

Why must they pander so

>send women on possible suicide mission
>she dies
>shitstorm ensures
And then NASA budged will be cut even more than their cocks. A job well done.

NASA is obsolete. The future of space travel is in the private sector.

Attached: WY.jpg (564x667, 60K)

the first person on Mars will die young. I hope it is a woman. I can't wait for the freakout whenshe realizes she's trapped there with no way to get back.

a trip to mars is one way

Women shouldn’t be allowed to do anything. They fuck shit up and are dangerous.

Elon Musk will get there first

>They pretty much have to pray for Musk to come up with something to get their genderqueer asses into space again.>>
Elon Musk wanted to orbit Mars, his team couldn't. NASA could do this easily. For bigger contracts they wanted him to find a reason to orbit Mars, but he backed out and went with aa flyby. Its not a simple thing. Russia has had most of their deep space probes fail at shit like this, slowing down and orbiting a planet. Same with everybody else, except the EU, because they work hand and hand with NASA on the big issues. Shits hard, and they lost the space race in more ways than one after the early lead, orbiting planets and working rovers is a few of them.

this but unironically

Attached: Ishimura.png (444x444, 256K)

That's why it ain't happening anytime soon. It'll take much longer for a woman to be able to. Delaying progress for the sake of "equality". Love it.

That's sexist.

It should be the most qualified.

Of course it will. They're still writing the script and building the set

Kek let it be a trans woman. First person on Mars has a penis, but it's a feminine penis. Vaginas butthurt.

SpaceX will be the first to get to Mars, so they will probably get to decide who's first. Of course that's assuming the whole secret space program conspiracy thing isn't true, in which case the Nazis were the first humans to go to Mars.

This!

Nah, earth is located on too remote region on the Milky Way galaxy that we are never able to travel any cool places -- on our own.
Instead, at some point we are initiated by superior rulers and actual architects of all space and time. To be able to reach places at great distances, it can be done only in the realms of spirit and soul. Physical stuff can be transported, but only if they too are shifted to higher realms. There just is very little point to do that.
Then we get to go places.
To do this, we need to:
>learn how to be rational
>learn how to have basic polite manners
>learn to use and think logic, reason and facts, in a way that we don't even know any other way of thinking. Think Spock, but with great sense of humor.
>we need to find God, truth about Him.
>we need to find the Son (chief architect) and the truth about Him
>to learn the truths about these Grand Masters, all you need to do is to give permission for them to reveal them to You. No public stunts, just close the door behind you, sit at ease and declare your intention to grant permission. Things will start to happen. To some, very gradually. To others, in a heart beat. They know you already and will determine the best way to approach you personally. They aren't interested in churches nor teachings nor priests. They are interested in You personally.

Do these and you could go space traveling in no time.

This. NASA is already too incompetent due to the forced hires to be the first one.

That was a case of $$ not tech. Musk has the tech to launch a shuttle reaching far beyond Mars.

What he doesn't have, is the massive supply of Jet Fuel needed for that mission. The fuel would probably cost him close to the production of the spacecraft itself.

I hope she's black too, we need the most oppressed person possible.

Quick, find me a black female gamer.

Attached: 9d0c10f1ba0504ad126c566453168a2b.jpg (640x1095, 337K)

Mars needs women.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIWm7N1EKw0

>NASA outright stating we're never going to Mar
You select the most physically, mentally and psychologically fit people from an extremely exclusively limited pool. You have to go through all sorts of training and evaluations to become an astronaut, but it would be the funniest shit ever if virtue signaling some dumb nog woman through caused the rocket to explode like the Challenger 10 seconds after takeoff because Shaneqqua pressed the wrong button.

Me too I used to be so patriotic and into space and now I wish a meteor would land on yelllowstone and just end us.

This.
If the first person on Mars isn't a black disabled genderqueer furry, we should defund NASA immediately.

Fire up those sock puppet accounts and let's tell NASA they need to virtue-signal way harder.

Noone is going to mars anytime soon

youtube.com/watch?v=SGLg1oahAsg

Attached: 1549075016272.jpg (480x480, 44K)