How can you be so against killing this? Yet

How can you be so against killing this? Yet...

Attached: Human_Embryo.jpg (3648x2432, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/huT5__BqY_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not, fuck your thread

...be okay with killing cows so you can stuff your fat face with hundreds of hamburgers a month?

youtu.be/huT5__BqY_U

Attached: cow.jpg (1280x982, 246K)

Do fetuses sound delicious to you?

fuck you to infinity OP

awesome point, why do we kill.. oh wait, i remember

Attached: grilled-steak-with-flame.jpg (450x300, 29K)

OOOOOOOO DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL ANTICHRIST 666 666 666

for more on the link between abortion and crime, check out Freakanomics

Daily reminder that:

>There was widespread support for animal welfare in Nazi Germany[1] among the country's leadership. Adolf Hitler and his top officials took a variety of measures to ensure animals were protected.

>Several Nazis were environmentalists, and species protection and animal welfare were significant issues in the Nazi regime.[3] Heinrich Himmler made an effort to ban the hunting of animals.[4] Göring was a professed animal lover and conservationist,[5] who, on instructions from Hitler, committed Germans who violated Nazi animal welfare laws to concentration camps. In his private diaries, Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a vegetarian whose hatred of the Jewish and Christian religions in large part stemmed from the ethical distinction these faiths drew between the value of humans and the value of other animals

Attached: hitlerdeer.jpg (1497x935, 830K)

nobodys pro life here
try the_donal

Based.
Cringe.

/thread

Well the spotty cunts shouldn’t taste so damn good. When they address that issue I will stop eating them but until then I’m gonna enjoy my BBQ.

It's amazing how Jow Forums thinks Hitler, holocaust and death camps were epic and yet they're such basedboy's they weep for abortions.

that thing could very well steal your girlfriend later

the absolute state of leftist brains. You seriously do not deserve to breathe our air desu

video is adorable t b h

a cow is like a really fat horse

I would feed it to my snakes

Attached: snake_withmulch.jpg (1279x959, 256K)

>Jow Forums is one person

dead jews good
dead whites bad
it's not fucking hard
and cattle aren't human

It's their own fault for being so nutritious. When I feel as strong after eating a salad I change my diet.

Why do you want to kill it?

It makes us uncomfortable that something would want to kill something because what if someone wants to kill us? I don’t want that. That’s what it is. It’s just weird panic that we have about our own mortality. But it’s a real simple system. If this comes up in an argument, feel free to use this. This is how it works: Green shit grows out of the ground, dumb shit eats the green shit, mean shit kills the dumb shit. That’s your cat. That’s why you don’t have to hack your way through a river of bunny rabbits to get your fucking Prius every morning. Okay?

one cuck on here got so upset about abortions he said he was going to adopt a bunch of kids

Attached: 0002c91f.jpg (3500x2334, 654K)

I don't eat burgers you fucking turbo nigger

wow it's like people care about their own kind

blame god that made them delicious

I'm anti-life though.

It's the family's business to decide if abortion is necessary. Those unborn kids aren't some random strangers' kind.

cows aren't human

>It's the family's business to decide if abortion is necessary

with the current law
but again, it's about the color of the parents for me

THESE PARASITES MAKE ME FUCKING SICK

ABORT EVERY LAST FUCKING CHILD

Attached: 1538968842578.jpg (775x377, 212K)