Daily reminder that no one got off the Trump train. Politics is not instantaneous...

Daily reminder that no one got off the Trump train. Politics is not instantaneous. Trump is literally fighting off a deep state coup, the media, fake GOP faggots and the democrats.

You got a tax break.
Businesses got regulations slashed.
The EPA stopped being a green anti business leftist maffia.
We didn't go to war with N Korea or Iran
Trump actually tried getting out of multiple wars to the chagrin of generals and now...pro war dems?
We got 2 solid white men on the Supreme Court
The Judiciary is being stacked with conservative judges
Trump understands that China is enemy #1
Uses the UN as a bully pulpit and pulls aid to shitty nations

>But where is the wall
Its taking time but he is clearly working on it. Paul Ryan is an actual fucking traitor snake. The Dems winning the house is actually amazing because people get to see how unhinged they are in real time

>but Trump flipped on gun control
He sacrificed bump stocks to the moderates. Look at his sons, they are all avid hunters and shooters. Trump isn't going to take your guns...its political theatre. You people panic over nothing

>trump is a zionist shill
So what has Trump done with Israel? Move the embassy? Give them lip service? Cheap political theatre. The man dealt with NYC jews his entire life and his father was redpilled on them...you don't think Trump understands this?

>but muh aid to Israel
Trump wasn't responsible for that. And for now optics wise...moderates and normies seem to love Israel. Omar is an idiot but a broken clock is right 2x a day. That is going mainstream. Just be patient.

There is zero reason to ditch Trump right now. Everything in Washington takes forever. Be fucking patient. Its a slow moving train

What do you expect him to do? Go full 14/88 to appease 1% of Americans?

Trump is actively locking up moderate votes to win 2020 as the democrats make a hard left and engage in civil war with the Justice Democrat wing of the party.

PS Yang is a faggot

Attached: :Relena.Peacecraft.full.419938.jpg (3051x4269, 3.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ooo1
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
youtube.com/watch?v=BPEzXu-BtMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

He's fighting the deep state by filling his administration with Bush cabinet members and Jews, right?

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

archive.is/7ooo1

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/

"Yang Gang 2020": gg/bwpMQZB
"YangGang": gg/cb35dYS
"Totally Yang 2020 Official Discord": gg/gXDDzkJ

Attached: 1552552495287.png (500x539, 195K)

OP is a fag, because he ignored that
Trump flip flopped on immigration.

>this is you

Attached: yaaaaang.png (522x155, 40K)

>JARED GET THE Jow Forums KIDS TO VOTE FOR ME AGAIN

Attached: D1lsmbNWoAAfwXD.jpg (839x655, 32K)

Nothing says "fighting the deep state" by giving billions to Israel.

wow holy shit, look at all these shill replies!
Trump is going to win handily in 2020 and there is nothing you kikes can do about it

>Trump wasn't responsible for that.
Did he or did he not sign that bill?

Did he or did he not sign that bill while caving on the wall?

Yeah because Trump did that?

1 issue and now Im a full blown Yang commie? lol

You must go back
This is a yang gang board

This but unironically

seeHe's a kike puppet

Attached: 1552429697874.jpg (592x647, 47K)

>caving on the wall
>realizing the dems are actually self destructive...they say he'll get nothing...he gets millions and then gets a deferred victory in the Supreme Court

Wow nice, its almost like he is playing a political game in Washington?

Why doesn't he just start shooting Mexicans and order the military to create a nuclear irradiated barrier between us and Mexico?

>hes a kike puppet
>while forcing Israel to fight for itself and not get baited into military expansion in the Middle East

Wow its fucking nothing tranny

Not an argument.

Attached: 1550707179658.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

>le 4D chess
Don't make me laugh. It's become clear he's too senile to play normal 2D chess.
>forcing Israel to fight for itself
Are you actually being paid? Why else would you lie this blatantly?

Attached: 1552335300010.jpg (1200x800, 307K)

don't waste time trying to talk sense into the retards on this board.

Back to r/politics you go

back to plebbit yougo

if he actually needed my help, he'd be paying me for it.

TRUST THE PLAN, CHUMS

Attached: 1552535043547.png (867x881, 568K)

Shills out in force friend, demoralization is all they have left. Good post OP

B A S E D

yikes

Im not going to let yang trannies forget where they are.

Yang will never win and his plan will spell the destruction of the United States

In contrast the dems are so divided and insane the Trump will be winning 2020 in a massive landslide. He will get a brand new Congress and discord trannies will commit sudoku

>In contrast the dems are so divided and insane
kind of like trumps base?
but i guess yang gang is is just shills right?
youtube.com/watch?v=BPEzXu-BtMs

>Trump's base is divided

Lol what? People are just disappointed with a lack of wall and the effort its taking

And yet with each passing day we get more and more out of the FBI failure which will be another Trump home run.

Yang trannies sprung like ninjas on Jow Forums. I'll give them that. But no one with an actual job has time to combat shills 24/7

wut?

Attached: 1552594775818.jpg (750x645, 103K)

Worst Gundam

I rewatched it and honestly I have to agree with you. The story is so fucking stupid

>if he actually needed my help, he'd be paying me for it.

but since he's NOT paying me for my help, I'm not going to help him one single bit.

Because I'm not a slave, and I don't support slavers.

>So what has Trump done with Israel? Move the embassy?
All we ever wanted.

MIGAtards must really go back

Attached: 1552545864887.png (1075x771, 176K)

>1 issue
that's the issue that got him elected dipshit

death squads now!
He needs to stop being such a pussy. Reagen used death squads. they worked.

Attached: deathsquads-620x400.jpg (620x400, 68K)

When the wall gets built, and you can't depend on foreign votes what is the next move?

>tax break

HYPERINFLATION! GIBS! WELFARE! SLAVERY!

Attached: 1552504250559.png (615x900, 747K)

Honestly we dont have time to wait on Trump. The US is demographicly doomed, its time for drastic measures.

TRUMP IS OVER
STATE OF EMERGENCY OVERTURNED
BOOMERS, IT'S DONE
YANG 2020

Fuck anime. Cartoons are for children.

Attached: 1552601605495s.jpg (250x236, 6K)

relena is waifu material

Yang 2020 is a Chinese power grab.

Aside from how much of a bitch she is, sure.

Attached: 1538083209101.jpg (411x467, 115K)

what's behind your meme flag, kike?

>Trump is literally fighting off a deep state coup
Yeah by replacing democrat swamp creatures with republican ones. Also how's that wall going for you?

Attached: 1521080180990.gif (250x188, 910K)

Trump 2020 is just a Russian power grab

President Kushner is not getting a 2nd term faggot, deal with it. Yang the mang is gonna give us dat bag!

FUCK JEWS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK CIRCLES

Attached: thejewfearsthechink.png (680x567, 278K)

*Israeli power grab
FTFY

Attached: 1507270850169.png (455x405, 201K)

Trump is fighting ZOG so hard!

Attached: 1551805032799.png (1500x1096, 1.07M)

Yang has Taiwanese parents you memflag mutt.

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

>The Dems winning the house
I'd like to add that it was completely expected. Happens in nearly every election of it's kind.
On top of that LOTS of neo-cons ran with tails between their legs. And we all know the Re-cuck party never supports strong candidates.
The Dems basically fought no-one

Attached: 1530072683980.jpg (569x428, 25K)

The wall is never going to happen.

Correct. Trump got off the train to MIGA with the globalists.

/thread

Man I would fuck Relina so hard

It's all kabuki theater. Trump is and always has been one of them. Look at his record: let Obama appointees remain, hired all legacy neocons, retained global gay agenda of State Department, no wall, no Hillary, no swamp draining. Many words and tweets, but only continuity in deeds. It's all theater like an evening of WWE.

literally everything you mentioned we would have had with any cuckservative, it's pretty standard GOPe shit. that's why it got done

>>but Trump flipped on gun control
he supports red flag laws faggot
>But where is the wall
there is no wall or even a fence, to make matters worse Trump lies about fence repair as the wall being built. he signed a budget that has turned ICE into a taxi service for illegals.

Trump wants to flood the country with poos legally because our tech lords want cheap code monkeys. our country is being flooded with jungle mexicans because AG doesn't want to automate.
Trump is a standard GOPe cuck who shills like Alex Jones on a Pat Buchanan agenda.
Trump is just a showman. if I'm going to be fucked I might as well get something out of it.

>but muh deep state
kabuki theater, nobody is going to go down. wow a few goy celebrities going down, a few low level feds were fired will full fucking pension, OMG what a punishment. at least the communist Chinese would have had the decency to put a bullet in their heads.

fuck Trump and give me my $1000

Bump for based thread. Trump is not perfect but he is the best we've got

I want to be spanked by her

MIGAfags are so fucking sad, right user?

>no one got off the Trump train
even if thats true, imagine how many boomers will die in the 4 years till 2020 election? clearly big enough number that wont be enough for a 2nd term, lmao

Attached: 1552595816170.jpg (960x539, 183K)

Its rough that the dems are 100% No so dont event bother with them, then theres the traitorous reps because kikes are everywhere. I can see hes trying even if the attempts are kinda late a little shit. Its still better than nothing

>Trump is actively locking up moderate votes to win 2020 as the democrats make a hard left and engage in civil war with the Justice Democrat wing of the party.
Yeah, we all know Trump is pulling a Reagan. Amnesty and gun control is coming in his second term. Plus more Jew ass-kissing. And the best part is most of his MIGA faggots will lick it up like little puppies.

Can't wait. Good stuff.

Finally, someone else gets it.

Attached: 1532098406968.jpg (2616x3694, 722K)

Attached: God-Emperor-Trump-Float-Italy-1.png (608x576, 558K)

You seem legit, but him deep throating h1bs and corporations soured me on him. I am also legit, you can believe me or not.

I'm pretty blackpilled on any grass being greener out there (Yang is obv. a full blown leftist PoS and D&C tactic here) but I'm pretty unmotivated about politics in general and feeling betrayed. I just got laid off of a good tech job and h1bs are largely to blame so it is very personal for me.

Yang is anti-White, anti-gun, anti-free speech, and anti-America.

All the liberal faggots in my office are not confident in any of the candidates, they had a big arguement about it today. They think the worst thing that Trump did with say grab them by the pussy and beyond that the argument is gone. They have known only Trump is the answer

this guy gets it.

Sage yang threats, hide yang posters, dump pills on shills for thrills and fat stacks of bills

TRUMP 2020

Trump is anti-gun, anti-free speech, and anti-America

Attached: 6258841D-6741-4754-9035-B3C227081DA5.jpg (940x1006, 784K)

>You got a tax break.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

M I G A

You gonna vote Red regardless?

>Fat stacks
Yeah that's why I'm voting for $1k a month

>Yang is anti-White
Is more pro-White than Trump. Yang is talking about low White birthrates while Trump is talking about anti-Semites.

lol you cant into math!

Get a job and make 1k a week like a human you freeloading skilless mooch.

Vote TRUMP 2020

Attached: 91954ca135.jpg (500x436, 19K)

Everything in this is true except the idea that trump is legitimately for our side.

Pics or it didnt real

I'm a capitalist and Yang is the highest bidder.

I got a tax break, I make 60k

Why not do both?
$12k extra courtesy of Bezos' automation taxes.

Also, the country must burn.

based and redpilled

reminder Marimeia was one of the worst Gundam females.

Tax break? Where?

Attached: 1552583872022.jpg (364x1024, 78K)

Yes nigger, it is the most important issue. Everything else you listed is trash.
>hurr durr he didn't go to war with NK.

He is pro kike, thats worse than anything bro

Paul Ryan, Glenn Beck and Ben Shapiro support him now. That's all you need to know.

>appease 1% of Americans
Actually it's 5.6%

Attached: trump white geno.png (619x435, 56K)

it means he's gone full neocon cuckservative