Redpill me on the (((bankers)))

Red pill me on the house of Rothschild and Jacob Schiff. Why did Jacob support the Bolsheviks and fund Trotsky and Lenin. What were the Rothschilds hoping to achieve by controlling the central banks and the Federal Reserve. Did they just want power or is there something more sinister a foot? Are the still active today? Are they behind globohomo?

Attached: image.jpg (220x324, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
youtube.com/watch?v=i-ATlqmpcRg
youtu.be/ey3s6eVG5PU
youtube.com/watch?v=OurYigMmGHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews that started the fed which is run by connected jews

Yes friend but why? is it all just about power and money or is there a bigger plan?

Yeah none of that is true. At least tell me you're not getting your "knowledge" from Jow Forums.

Attached: Blobble Blump.png (672x644, 771K)

No this isn't from Jow Forums it's from all over the place even places like Wikipedia.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff

"he was the foremost Jewish leader from 1880 to 1920 in what later became known as the "Schiff era", grappling with all major Jewish issues and problems of the day, including the plight of Russian Jews under the Tsar, American and international anti-semitism, care of needy Jewish immigrants, and the rise of Zionism.[2][3] He also became a director of many important corporations, including the National City Bank of New York, Equitable Life Assurance Society, Wells Fargo & Company, and the Union Pacific Railroad"

"Schiff was born in 1847 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, to Moses and Clara (née Niederhofheim) Schiff, members of a distinguished Ashkenazi Jewish rabbinical family that traced its lineage in Frankfurt back to 1370. His father, Moses Schiff, was a broker for the Rothschilds.[1] Schiff was educated in the schools of Frankfurt and was first employed in the banking and brokerage business as an apprentice in 1861.[4][5] After the American Civil War had ended in April, 1865, Schiff came to the United States, arriving in New York City on August 6. He became a broker on November 21, 1866, and joined the firm of Budge, Schiff & Company in 1867. He became a naturalized citizen of the United States in September 1870.[5]

Upon the dissolution of Budge, Schiff & Company in 1872, Schiff decided to return to Germany. In 1873 he became manager of the Hamburg branch of the London & Hanseatic Bank. He returned to Frankfurt, however, upon the death of his father later that year. In 1874 Abraham Kuhn of the banking firm of Kuhn, Loeb & Company invited him to return to New York and enter the firm.[5]"

What part of my question do you see as illegitimate I'm happy to change my mind if you know something I don't.

Attached: image.jpg (439x290, 23K)

Nigga that says nothing about him controlling bolsheviks, Lenin, or rotschchilds controlling banking lol

You're not pic related, are you?

Attached: 1552575030325[1].jpg (493x470, 36K)

Schiff funded the Bolshevik Revolution and the NAACP.

Ill walk you threw it

1. Rothschilds, everyone knows they have enormous influence and money

2. Guy who works for Rothschilds goes to America and becomes influential banker.

3. He funds anti czarist activities including funding Japan in the Russo-Japanese wars and blocking Russia from major money markets.

all of this is verified and easily proven the next part is murkier

It is said even by his own grandson that as part of his anti Czarist activities he also funded Bolshevik Revolutionaries

"In the February 3, 1949 issue of the New York Journal American Schiff's grandson, John, was quoted by columnist Cholly Knickerbocker as saying that his grandfather had given about $20 million for the triumph of Communism in Russia. (To appraise Schiff's motives for supporting the Bolsheviks, we must remember, that he was a Jew and that Russian Jews had been persecuted under the Tsarist regime. Consequently the Jewish community in America was inclined to support any movement, which sought to topple the Russian government and the Bolsheviks were excellent candidates for the task. As we shall see further along, however, there were also strong financial incentives for Wall Street firms, such as Kuhn, Loeb and Company, of which Schiff was a senior partner, to see the old regime fall into the hands of revolutionaries, who would agree to grant lucrative business concessions in the future in return for financial support today.)"

I never claimed he control the Bolsheviks only that he was influential and funded them.

Attached: image.jpg (588x427, 46K)

>flag

Any relation to Adam Schiff?

I could tell you but you won't believe it

Let loose Anglo. I will give your theory the benefit of the doubt.

Attached: image.jpg (500x917, 499K)

I don't think so.

Oh, so your "argument" rests entirely on one second hand account that, even if true, doesn't mean that he actually used it. Nothing about Rothschilds themselves, an their control over US, only the fact he worked for them, as many others. Nothing about Lenin or Stalin.

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Are all conspiratards pic relateds?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Will you just fuck off already meme flag? I'm not here to propose a grand dissertation I'm looking for theories and information about Rothschild influence and central banks. If you don't accept the theory that bankers wield significant influence in politics whatever fine but it seems obvious to me that they have both means and motivation to attack tzarist Russia. They wouldn't be the only ones the Kaiserreich supported Lenin in attempt to destabalize Russia in WW1 why wouldn't anti-tzarists do they same?

Attached: image.jpg (329x406, 18K)

Practiced dark magic and essentially created money

So imo it's well deserved since they cracked the code

I don't really care, I just want you to realize that you can't really get an answer to a question that isn't based in reality.

Attached: 1551842171288.jpg (600x681, 79K)

Okay then what is your theory on all the weird shit surrounding the J Elite.

Attached: image.jpg (678x381, 32K)

Theyre part of the Great Conspiracy started by Adam Weishaupt.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-ATlqmpcRg

Attached: 60a3197aa9b861804348d3230406968c2316c28a5decd1ed9d51f1736bcb08cc.jpg (1242x1231, 1.07M)

Bump

After 70 short years of communism, look at what emerged. Who are the reigning oligarchs? The country has been strip mined forever of anything of value.They certainly aren't Slav.

Jacob Funded the Bolsheviks because they're Jewish. Everything for the past two centuries has been to set a stage for the creation of Israel and an unstoppable Zionist Hegemony.

In 1814 I believe the Czar of Russia Got in the way of Nathan (?) Rothschild at the Congress of Vienna, and that Rothschild Vowed to kill the Czar and all heirs to the throne. There was a failed attempt in 1905, the Conspirators regathered in Berlin, planned, and executed the revolution in 1917.

Here's some info from the failed attempt in 1905

Attached: Russian-Revolution-FAIL-of-1905.png (3024x3072, 3.74M)

I have no idea what you're talking about. Please, dont understand that as a question, I dont have time to partake in your delusions. Goodbye.

Attached: 1550871025366.jpg (1024x607, 120K)

what a joke, bunch of meme flags using shitty memes to defend well known banking establishment families, youre not fooling anyone, fucking losers honestly

Attached: 18yfjosgs1xqljpg.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Take the bogpill user
youtu.be/ey3s6eVG5PU

Attached: article-0-09A11618000005DC-552_468x738.jpg (468x738, 91K)

Attached: image.jpg (850x446, 195K)

Okay, given the time-frame of the Congress of Vienna, which was only 16 years after the literal Illuminati was exposed. (pic related)
Csar Alexander the First saw through the plot (to create a "European Union")

Instead the Czar drew up the "Treaty of Holy Alliance" to keep each state sovereign and maintain peace.
Pissing off the Rothschild behind the scheme, delaying creation of a "European Union".

Myron C. Fagan made a great audio documentary in 1967 explaining the "Illuminati" plot up that date.

youtube.com/watch?v=OurYigMmGHg

Attached: ProofsofaConspiracy.png (1613x2877, 829K)

quality shilling, not
Back to shill school faggot

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 28K)

I'll check it out thanks user.

Attached: image.jpg (1890x1417, 161K)

Thats what i linked as well user. Good redpill. Art Thompson of John Birch Society videos are solid too.

Attached: 9fdf8617ee26ae6e27ab7257f036df55b236c7c03ce915cbc19d2b56cc19519b.png (319x480, 266K)

It's a pretty good, lacking many sources but nonetheless accurate. Oh, and you're image on (check pic related.)

Attached: other-side.jpg (768x768, 729K)

Heres the front of the illegal IRS building.

Attached: IRSBuilding5000EllinRd.jpg (434x220, 59K)

>"Yeah none of that is true"
>regurgitating shit shoop
>memeflaggot
Absolutely abhorrent post. Kys.

Romanov's were a threat to their scam. Needed to be taken out.

So why fight a war with zog UK and zog France against lesser zog Germany?