Das rite

Attached: 7D8C0B82-2EA7-4A3C-98F3-86BD8DDB76D7.jpg (640x844, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLJginDfA7U
nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/docs/privy_council.htm
nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/elizabeth.htm
downloads.bbc.co.uk/diversity/pdf/diversity-and-inclusion-strategy-2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>crewman
we all know what he did there

>daily mail rediscovers the slave trade

>206232133
Nigger looks middle-eastern, probably north Africa and not Saharan.

Attached: 1548674777723.jpg (750x745, 59K)

Dick doesn't wash itself.

prob just a spaniard

>BBC

Attached: BBC.jpg (1200x1057, 195K)

One quadroon as oarman on a ship? Who's to say there haven't always been hundreds of thousands of subsaharan africans in England whose existence was carefully hidden by an elaborate rayciss conspiracy? Checkmate wypipo

There should actually be prison sentences handed out for shit like this that tries to rewrite history.

Attached: BBC2.png (800x453, 475K)

>nigger slaves rowed boats for the elite wealthy
Color me surprised...

omfg this ride never ends, they are absolutely fucking obsessed. a nigger on a ship 500 years ago is no reason to allow mass migration of sub human fucking niggers from Somalia in 2019 only a fucking retard would even consider that or even care, or the BBC, jesus fucking Christ what is wrong with these people

If they literally find the skull of an African in renaissance England then how is it rewriting history to say there were africans there?

>56% before USA was a thing

>Brits shanghaied some poor beggar off the coast of West Africa
>500 years later: "See: London was always 60% Muslim!"

>find dumb nigger slave skull on ship
>"BWITAN MOW DIVERZ DEN WUNS TOT?????"

Good then it wasn't whites committing all those alleged genocides. POC BTFO, Niggers need to pay reparations.

Henry 8 was black
we wuz kings of england and shit nigga

Fuck your non country.
Sincerely, a really handsome and unhinged brit.

this. diversity is a religion and they miss the fucking reality of the world already being diverse and nations had ships and sailed about. it's the same with feminism right now, look there was a woman in London 400 years ago so that means we need more women running blue chip companies

b&r

What the fuck pol? They are not saying Henry was black. They are not saying "oh look blacks were in Europe once, that means more immigration". They are not say "oh look there is one black person, that means all of Europe is black". Like dude, anyone with an IQ of 100 can understand that.

someone needs to put britain out of our misery

>WHEREAS the Queen's majesty, tendering the good and welfare of her own natural subjects, greatly distressed in these hard times of dearth, is highly discontented to understand the great number of Negroes and blackamoors which (as she is informed) are carried into this realm since the troubles between her highness and the King of Spain; who are fostered and powered here, to the great annoyance of her own liege people that which co[vet?] the relief which these people consume, as also for that the most of them are infidels having no understanding of Christ or his Gospel: hath given a special commandment that the said kind of people shall be with all speed avoided and discharged out of this her majesty's realms; and to that end and purpose hath appointed Casper van Senden, merchant of Lubeck, for their speedy transportation, a man that hath somewhat deserved of this realm in respect that by his own labor and charge he hath relieved and brought from Spain divers of our English nation who otherwise would have perished there.
>These shall therefore be to will and require you and every of you to aid and assist the said Casper van Senden or his assignees to taking such Negroes and blackamoors to be transported as aforesaid as he shall find within the realm of England; and if there shall be any person or persons which be possessed of any such blackamoors that refuse to deliver them in sort aforesaid, then we require you to call them before you and to advise and persuade them by all good means to satisfy her majesty's pleasure therein; which if they shall eftsoons willfully and obstinately refuse, we pray you to certify their names to us, to the end her majesty may take such further course therein as it shall seem best in her princely wisdom.

Diversity is our strongth

Please tell me this is fake.

>Be British vessel
>Need crewman
>Shanghai some random fucking north-africans nobody will ever miss
>"WE WUZ BRITISH"

They claim that England the country wasn't >99% white because they found a (North) African skull on a ship.

In the 16th century....

During the African slave trade....

This guy was either a bought slave, a shanghaied sailor, a mercenary, a prisoner or a temporary hire.

He wasn't an English subject.

Nobody ever doubted for a moment that other ethnicities worked on English vessels. They had a world-spanning empire, of course there were. This is nothing new but they try to spin it like he was just another Englishman of African descent, which is deeply revisionist.

Unfortunately not.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLJginDfA7U

How do they know it's African if race is not real and based on biology?

>that's the best take they got from Peter Capaldi

He knew it was garbage

I observed that leftists mostly dropped this claim like 3 years ago and don't use it anymore (there are still exceptions of course). Especially after everybody began to know about 23andme and ancestry.com. Now they claim that all races are the same and the differences are ONLY skin color and height.

Ya the left always told me that I have more genetic variance to my white neighbor than to an african bushman

Attached: reality.jpg (507x667, 65K)

can you imagine being so stupid and delusional to think that ethnic groups can differ in height but not intelligence?

We live in fucked up times user...Diversity is the all encompassing mantra that the new cultist of this day and age (progressives) use to actually destroy each and every individual identity right up the line to destroying a country's own unique cultural identity. They destroy that which they profess to love and hold dear the most i.e. diversity.

>If they literally find the skull of an African in renaissance England then how is it rewriting history to say there were africans there?

Because then the BBC uses the fact that there was an "African" to shovel into dozens of Sub-Saharan African, Congoid negros into ancient Britain.

I can only explain this with religious fundamentalist thinking and/or utter retardation.

yikespilled. they are saying europe was african so all the africans in europe is a normal occurance and is legitimized historically.

>find a skull
>have artist draw a picture of what YOU thought it looked like
>"hey goys look at this your history is all a lie!"
Wanna know a sad fact? Even the "scientific community" falls for shit like this. Find a few pieces of bone, shave off some here and there, put it together based on what YOU believe it looked like, have an artist model it, then BAM you have your "proto-man" that we all descended from.

Attached: 1551962132756.png (415x1095, 159K)

>skull
>1
>africans
>plural
Imagine being this much of a fucking tard.

>African
"African"
yes, "African"
was it a nafri? it was probably a nafri.

>some Libyan was on a British ship once
>this makes it okay to throw our history out the window and let the 3rd world completely overrun us

Attached: E7336E17-7FCE-42EE-9451-579EE3235B38.jpg (720x706, 77K)

Fine, 2 then.

Leftists think evolution is true but human evolution is true only below the neck so to speak.

You're a nation of immigrants goys.

Attached: BarbaraRoche.jpg (313x313, 82K)

>"Mom?"

Attached: ursula.jpg (683x562, 128K)

here we go again

Diverse=Nigger ?

he knew it was fucking bollocks and was only doing it for those sweet sweet jew coupons

Ships travel you pakled nigger. They could have picked the nignog up anywhere, including africa, and took him home as a morbid curio of the savage dark country.

There are gemstones from asia that belong to the Crown of England and reside in England, does that mean that England is now asian?

Attached: t45636.png (800x800, 763K)

thats just shrek from shrek 2

>african on a ship
>this makes article headline

>Watermelon seed found from Tudor England
>"Welp! Time to let 100 million Nigerians in!"
This shit is so blatant.

"An open le[tt]re to the L[ord] Maiour of London and th'alermen his brethren, And to all other Maiours, Sheryfes, &c. Her Ma[jes]tie understanding that there are of late divers Blackmoores brought into the Realme, of which kinde of people there are all ready here to manie, consideringe howe God hath blessed this land w[i]th great increase of people of our owne Nation as anie Countrie in the world, wherof manie for want of Service and meanes to sett them on worck fall to Idlenesse and to great extremytie; Her Ma[jesty']s pleasure therefore ys, that those kinde of people should be sent forthe of the lande. And for that purpose there ys direction given to this bearer Edwarde Banes to take of those Blackmoores that in this last voyage under Sir Thomas Baskervile, were brought into this Realme to the nomber of Tenn, to be Transported by him out of the Realme. Wherein wee Req[uire] you to be aydinge & Assysting unto him as he shall have occacion, and thereof not to faile."

nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/docs/privy_council.htm

nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/early_times/elizabeth.htm

And by Africa they mean someone with a father from Algeria

>african
>probably some descendant of egyptians or something
>WE WUZ

How can you posit something that is literally untrue as fact and be smug about it? You can look up how diverse the society was.

Canadian ships had dogs for that

Northern africans were in contact with europe in the 1600s. That doesn't mean that the uk has always harbored millions of blacks and that they contributed to society.

oh my

>THOU ART BRITISH AND FECAL

just as diverse as the pirates in asterix

Attached: 0a316fcb0be02de0da40a091a361bd37.jpg (1096x320, 117K)

Attached: gary-younge.jpg (549x412, 31K)

Looks like they had a hobbit onboard. So?

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

is the person on the left supposed to be the african?

>Brits snatch some North African dickhead off the beach somewhere and make him a galley slave
>this is proof that Britain was always black and muslim
come on now

Asterix was great and even drunks of Asterix had more order than EU migration, happened by sheer pencil drawing, wasn't planned by security budget.

What race is that? Pudding race? I checked myself in mirror today and i am not pudding. We can't be all the same.

Let's first black man in Navy...

...immediately drowns....

Attached: Nigger Navy Yahoo says.jpg (286x176, 7K)

You can't have diversity without equality
You can't have equality without dishonesty
Diversity is our strength (repeat)

downloads.bbc.co.uk/diversity/pdf/diversity-and-inclusion-strategy-2016.pdf

Attached: bbcdiversity.png (1118x789, 2.16M)

>frenology is now acceptable to prove blacks are different than whites

lol

Happy times when they force ants into your penis hole, such happy times, it's something you never wanted, but lets celebrate like if that's what we wanted, so financial world can make money, we will bend the knee, right goyim?

where's that retarded Aussie that denied Africans having different skulls?

>not Saharan.
look at that nose bridge and the eyes sockets of the skull, bongfren, dont trust 'artistical' reconstructions

Attached: 120% ayylmaocephalic.png (474x506, 405K)

They had a slave? Pretty simple

I don't get why they'd do that when we literally have busts of Caesar.

Attached: 724612465151351.jpg (303x500, 36K)

Not surprising, then, that the ship sank.

Gallery slaves, or any sort of slaves, weren't used in tudor England. They had plenty of poor English people.

He’s got the fat face of a mutt but what painter would spend years of his life painting someone the wrong color?

Attached: A851908D-6A95-491C-B10B-A9DDCCC9C8FD.jpg (800x595, 146K)

sailor was Irish

The guy that runs the show literally said that they were putting brown people where historically brown people should not be so all those "diverse" kids don't feel left out, and that's a good thing. They're all a bunch of ultra-liberal bastards that live in London and apply London's demographic shittiness to the rest of the country, it's disgusting.

But I thought race was only skin deep????

Attached: 1475548411669.jpg (500x380, 58K)

absolute twaddle pushing an inclusive narrative

How do you think this type of thinking got here? Better to stop it at it's source (you).

>ships from North Africa would have been sailing all over coastal Europe
>one of them went to England and, for whatever reason, this guy leaves the crew
>the king's men come down to the docks looking for sailors
>find this guy, a sailor
>ends up aboard the Mary Rose
>WOAH BRITAIN MUST HAVE BEEN SO DIVERSE BACK THEN

I refuse to believe that anyone actually believes that a foreign sailor being aboard a ship means anything at all about a country's demographics. Of fucking course you're going to get people from other countries hanging about and getting mixed up with ships, a sailor's entire job was to go to foreign places and they didn't tend to be so strict about firing and recruiting hands back then.

Attached: 1528651619967.gif (410x412, 861K)

> a fucking north African berber
> literally a med Caucasian
> somehow this is diverse
kek

>OI M8
>IN'T 'ENRY DE ATEF DAWKER 'N 'AT?
>...FOCK

Ballast?

>there is no such thing as race
>ayo look we found a black guy on this boat with science!

CALLING ALL BASED POSTERS

NO MORE YANG THREADS

WE ARE ALL FREE

this, wtf? they are bringing this upon themselves, it's fantastic
the problem is normies wont see it this way

a nigger deckhand, wow. truly groundbreaking. next theyll tell us darkies were found in the boiler rooms.

holy shit he's got that mid chin lack of beard, just like my bloodline

How long is a year long? I thought you guys used the metric system.

I'm fucking one of your women. I even taught her how to deepthroat

Who taught you?

Ya mum