Time travel

what would happen if you time traveled to a time when earth, or even universe no longer existed. would you like just be floating in space or something, maybe turn into some weird big bang gas. could you travel back after being space dust?

Attached: 1551874400215.jpg (500x332, 16K)

Checked. I like your thinking. Dunno the answer though

Attached: 1482812465979.jpg (373x550, 33K)

Our bodies exist in space-time. Space-time was created at the big bang and is still expanding. So time didn't exist before that point. You can't go back in time to a time when there was no time.

he didnt say travel backwards.

What caused the big bang

God caused the big bang

Don't know and don't care, I'd want to go back to the 30s to fix everything.

Oh right. well the point still stands. If the universe doesn't exist, time doesn't exist.

Looking forward to getting home and lighting up a bowl myself, user. Enjoy.
And nice digits btw.

Let there be light
*BOOM*
Idk why this concept is so hard for athiests to understand

Atheists are weird. Ignore them

you wouldn't go back in time, you would go to a time where events haven't happened yet.
If you were to change something there, nothing would change here.
Time only moves forward. People who want to go back and change things are usually weak-minded idiots who made poor life decisions. Own your failures, they make you stronger.

i meant to post this in x, apoologies Jow Forums
so what if this is all a simulation? if we are in charge of our own projections or outcomes to what our simulation shows us, is time even a factor?

Time only moves "forward" in the way we perceive it. It turns out time flows in all sorts of directions.

Based Aquafresh

time doesn't exist nor time travel

I think God injected us with the perception of time so that we can have a notion of improvement. We are born as imperfect beings and need to follow His teachings in order to become something else. This change requires the concept of linear time.

Idk I figure if past travel existed we would see evidence. Of course that evidence would disappear if the multiverse theory were true. Every past change would not change our present but would instead exist parallel to our own.

kek

what is wrong with you? upset about anything? i mentioned nothing of "changing things" --- being rude to people is a trait of the devil.

This is very loosely politically incorrect.
Try /x/, /sci/, Jow Forums...

read

Attached: 1552527501962.gif (220x156, 253K)

We are bolted to time like a train on a rail. We might be able to jump forward or back but never off. We would be able to go to the last moment and the first moment in time but no further. If you wanted to travel beyond that, you would need a different vehicle, not a time machine.

great explaination

By going that far back you would instant cease to exist. By disturbing the environment that would form the planet as we know it by your presence alone you would effectively undo everything. You should not go beyond the confines of known time.

irrelevant hypothetical question.
it's like asking what would happen if I ate all of the universe