FBI running cover for Smollett

Just get rid of the bureau already.

Attached: 1552595479015.png (1310x1630, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/03/14/former-michelle-obama-aide-tried-to-intervene-in-jussie-smollett-probe/
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
nbcchicago.com/news/local/jussie-smollett-update-kim-foxx-texts-emails-507107451.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>turn over to the FBI
Kek! This FBI isn't the old FBI. Jussie is gonna be getting federal charges on top of his state charges. Also everyone involved in this conspiracy will be charged too.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, FOLKS!

Jizzie Omelette is his real name.

Dial up the swamp drain

What the fuck. Can they not be a bunch of shady fucks for like 5 minutes?

Attached: 1549127974449.png (313x472, 252K)

The fbi didn't do anything. Some lib bitch tried to get jizzy's case moved to federal court, out of state court, because of 'leaks' ,press, etc.. But it didn't work.

FBI already said that the letter is real. They're running cover.

Attached: 903486093475.png (748x857, 664K)

>anonymous sources
Yeah, (((TMZ))) and Anonymous sources don't speak for the FBI. The FBI speaks for the FBI when they decide to go public.

>may not have

that literally means nothing

By sowing doubt you can say that Smollett received a death threat. He's now a victim and was simply acting out.
FBI is shit.

I've wondering if the plan was to get the FBI involved so they could run help run the larp with CNN et al just like they do with the other larps. For some reason they couldn't get the FBI to bite and it got it exposed as the hoax it was.

Attached: jussienonofakenoose.jpg (782x960, 45K)

The FBI can't make any definitive statements before testing the letter and shit. TMZ is just misinterpreting their non-denial.

clownworld country

So now the narrative has become. "Smollet is a hostage to evil white institutions and only the jewish ADL/FBI can save him"

Why do you think Obama made a big push to Federalize local and state police?

>evil white institution
>chicago pd
>chief of police is black

TMZ is more accurate than any MSM

TMZ has been defending Jussie since the beginning you fucking maggot. Only a Jew would defend TMZ and pretend like its separate from the other mainstream media.

The FBI is run by neoliberal faggots and Jewish spies

you can guarantee they are and will stir up press to muddy the water

This is obviously because the rabbit hole goes all the way to Kamala
Shit niggers, how do we make the link between than shitshow and Kamala clearer?

This is exactly the type of federal overreach and interference in state affairs that the founding fathers warned about. These people are the literal traitors and tyrants they were referring to.

It can't get any clearer. Even this nigger connected the dots.

Attached: 38907605497457.png (600x749, 440K)

This. And their inner Jew has been strong lately.

>For some reason
The US Postal Inspectors were the first on the case because of the phony letter. They don't hand their investigations over to any other agency ever. They don't drop investigations unless they determine there is no probable cause to continue. They do not leave stones unturned.

Do not fuck with the US Postal Inspectors. You have a better chance of escaping a US Marshalls manhunt than getting away with a crime under their jurisdiction.

TMZ (and Politico, Mother Jones, etc) is where the MSM leak news stories even they are too embarrassed to run.

He’s going to get probation. Six months maybe a year. Screencap this.

Imagine a team of autists whose whole purpose in life is to protect the USPS, that mailbox, is their sacred responsibility. Anytime anyone vandalizes a mail box and interferes with someones ability to receive mail via the USPS, they start investigating. Anytime someone gets scammed, they will nail the son of a bitch even if it's half way around the world, postal inspectors are unified in their postal autism.

You do not fuck with the USPS. Benjamin Franklin was the first USPS Postmaster General, and back then the punishment for fucking with the mail was execution. It was treated very severely because if people did not have faith in the mail system, you couldn't have a functioning economy, which was vital to the USA at the time. That culture has carried over to today, their mentality is throw the book at them no matter what and then publicize the fuck out of it as a deterrent to others.

I can't think of something that would trigger the autism of USPS inspectors more so than sending a powder in the mail, ie. anthrax, as not only is it a horrific crime but it puts their fellow postal workers, sorters, etc at risk. Then when it turns out to be a hoax, done by a Gay nigger kike faggot to get attention, you can be sure they'll be nailing him on any federal bioterrorism statue they can. He'll be getting a cell beside Ted at ADX Colorado.

Agreed, FBI needs to be abolished.

If the FBI continues to operate, they will probably eventually take down the president, and we cant have that

The other thing is that your local carrier knows who you are, where you live, looks at your mail everyday, sees what kinds of companies are trying to market toward you, can tell when your birthday is, etc.. And this is all he learns every day on his route.

No they cant

NICE LINK FAGGOT
NICE LINK FAGGOT
NICE LINK FAGGOT
NICE LINK FAGGOT

I learnt that political hate crime is a FBI matter from the TV show Bosch. In the show a black SJW wanted a case to be transferred to the FBI because muh bad city cops.

First Ladies have aides? For what?

There is no "off" switch.

Focking barry?

>For some reason they couldn't get the FBI to bite
This wasn't meant as a "false flag".
This was Jussie pulling his own bullshit, and it was too weakly done for them to be opportunistic & take advantage of for overarching narrative, so he's getting fed to the wolves. Mainly because that makes it seem like they're not in on such narratives. They'll find some purpose for it to use, regardless.

>Can they not be a bunch of shady fucks for like 5 minutes?

You can't fight nature, Arthur. It's like gravity.

Attached: red dead redemption 2-dutch van der linde.jpg (1925x1890, 311K)

It's similar to the way "straight" blacks get treated in Africa. Only conartist criminal blacks are the "real niggas". If you're a cop you're an honorary white & it's not supposed to "tarnish" the idea of "blackness".

>being retarded
nypost.com/2019/03/14/former-michelle-obama-aide-tried-to-intervene-in-jussie-smollett-probe/

Doesn't matter how clear it is; the impetus to do, like, anything about it is lacking. Normies don't give enough of a shit to apply the necessary pressure for such, Jussie's eating all of it.

>integrity. 1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility.

Attached: l_88.jpg (497x675, 116K)

Unless Obama gets charged as well, it's still a sham.

"Being incapable of looking it up oneself" is different than "OP is probably being more of a faggot than usual by not posting it himself in hopes that morons hork along with his likely OC (((screenshot)))"
But typically one would post said like while calling OP out were that the sole case.

Fuck off fag. You should know it's accepted practice on Jow Forums to post a link. You're the retarded one.

Such a laughing stock

Attached: 234234254.png (485x409, 56K)

>Being incapable of looking it up oneself

>If you're a cop you're an honorary white & it's not supposed to "tarnish" the idea of "blackness"
God, I hate this way of thought. I really do. But, among the 85 and lower IQ blacks, it's reality. I blame it on music and the media. I have nothing but respect for black men and women that wake up...go to work...don't blame others for their problems...raise a family "the right way" and do it right. But, I haaaatttteeee niggers. As do a majority of decent black productive citizens

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Good thing my brother didn't get drugs mailed to him kek

I'll believe it when they start breaking down Anti-Fa doors and arrest leftist criminals. I want Q to be real, but I have seen no real action

OP posts the link, WHICH HE HAS HANDY, saves 30 other posters from doing it. OP can get fucked.

underrated

>Advocating breaking the rules

>This FBI isn't the old FBI

Attached: A83D7E71-1F75-44B1-AF7C-BB907D61DE5C.jpg (1668x1783, 780K)

FBI is infested with kikes.

Attached: 587D799F-D8BA-4571-9B71-B3C5871FE84E.png (2208x1242, 3.11M)

kek USPS would be more concerned if someone stole those drugs aka caused a lost of confidence in the postal system, they don't give a shit about sending small quantities of drugs

This is a great opportunity for the left to suicide him and blame it on the pressure from the right a nigger faggot jew

> Imagine a team of autists whose whole purpose in life is to protect the USPS

Seems like the perfect job for Jow Forums autists.

ARUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE

Attached: 759906A5-F284-4638-88E7-05D8CFE1B859.jpg (569x400, 66K)

R u saying I should apply to post office

Tariq is controlled opposition. Shaun King too.

YOUR COMMENT MAKES IT WORSE FOR OTHER WHITES.
Carry on.

Most niggers have AIDS

more picrelatesd at link

nbcchicago.com/news/local/jussie-smollett-update-kim-foxx-texts-emails-507107451.html

Attached: foxx tchen.png (702x939, 90K)

There's already too much evidence implicating him at the very least to the faked attack. There's money, phone calls before and after, as well as footage having him show the brothers the area to attack him as well as his knowledge of where the camera was that he thought would capture the attack. The letter I didn't keep up with because he's fucked anyway.

Somebody say FBI

Attached: IMG_0548.jpg (483x573, 27K)

Yeah, the whole job is literally pattern recognition, finding connections others can't, utilizing weaponized autism and you don't have to interact with others. Plus you're helping people that get fucked over via the mail everyday, noble job.

Plus you get a good salary (way more than neetbux), usually can surf and shitpost, and mad benefits (platinum healthcare, glasses, dental, retirement, disability, etc). They actually seek out people on the spectrum for investigators or so I've heard.

So this, people think that the Secret Service don't have a sense of humor, well the USPS Inspectors make the SS look like Rodney Dangerfield.

They do *not* fuck around in the slightest and are so thorough it's scary.

This is to easy

Attached: IMG_0549.jpg (474x494, 44K)

FBI :D

lovely explanation
wish it was true

From link above:

>In an email, Tchen said she knows the Smollett family and said they "have concerns about the investigation" into his alleged hate crime attack, which police now say was hoax staged to boost his career.

>In the messages, Foxx tells an unknown person who contacted her through Tchen, that she "spoke to the superintendent" and was "trying to figure out logistics."

Whomever the unknown person is, they said that the FBI getting the case would be, "a huge victory."

Foxx was in DC on Feb 1, Florida on Feb 12, and we also know she was at the Oscars. She sure does travel out of town a lot for being a Cook county attorney.

what the fuck does michelle obama need an aide for?

Helping to tape down her massive cock

Attached: IMG_20190215_004703.jpg (695x879, 122K)

That gook needs to get ventilated

>kingdom of waKANGZ