Based James Wood

Based James Wood.

Trolling libtards epic style!

Attached: zion woods.png (768x851, 526K)

holy based and redpilled! libtards BTFO!

Kek

Attached: 1533695308541.png (962x921, 569K)

Why does this Muslim bitch always make this retarded-ass face?

He's cuckservative extraordinaire

kinda makes me like netanyahu. maybe we've been too hard on the israeli's?

based kikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe how desperate Hasbarats like you are these days. I'm gonna make so many memes of the pictures of the dead bodies of the Netanyahu family. War is coming to Israel and you'll all die.

i love these boomers who are probably only cucking for Israel because they think it's what the kids like these days

wait didn't we spend a trillion in Iraq to make it a democracy

>Lebanon isn't a democracy

You have already given them a country Nigel, calm down.

Attached: 1544560908781.jpg (706x673, 189K)

>based zion (((woods)))
Hes a jew btw.

Attached: what_are_jews.png (400x300, 82K)

Oh, no! The Muslims are stealing Jewish tricks and are manipulating our academics?

Attached: The_Lobby_Part_1_College_Faculty.jpg (1200x1344, 313K)

I mean that's basically true, without Israel there would be no reason for the somalian refugee population to come to the US and populate omar's district

Haha Israel is doomed and Laura Loomer is going to prison with Jacob Wohl.

Attached: 1528463866349.jpg (1572x1429, 599K)

Lebanon has been irrelevant since the civil war where the muzzies chimped out that Christians were running the country - now it's a shithole that no one visits anymore

feed her to the pigs

only democracy in the ME
looooooooooooooooool
what a faggot

>(((woods)))
>"only (((democracy))) in m.e."
another freemason bitch confirmed
fuck this kike lover

James Woods, if you are browsing this thread:
your actual fans, the ones who would come to your defense and stick up for you in the face of the mob, are disgusted by your regular defense and support of the terrorist state of israel and the jewish cabal
stop it, or youre going to lose the rest of your support

this entire fiasco is confusing. On one side, I hate Israel and the power that their lobbyists have on our government....while at the same time, I hate muzzies and their backwards religious practices....

Am I supposed to like or hate Ihhan Omar and these other brown people in Congress?

You don't have to like the people to like their actions.
Same thing with James Woods. I agree with him on most things, but I can't stand him fellating Israel all the time.

James Woods
>I hate these goddamn spics, muslims, feminists, attacks against masculinity and conservative traditional family values, against christians and gun rights

also James Woods
>we need to support, with the lives of our very best if need be, the people responsible for and facilitating mass migrations of spics and muslims, who are both theoretical and real world foundation of the new wave of toxic feminism, whose grip on worldwide media is actively denigrating masculinity and conservative traditional family values, who want to grab legal firearms from whites and get ultra butthurt over anyone saying Merry Christmas.

my noodle is actively getting baked

Attached: 1546649457836.jpg (490x437, 61K)

Time to watch the world burn, the left vs the right, democrats vs republicans, muslims vs jews, such a great war to behold.

Attached: Gork+an+mork+iz+the+only+emperor+_f87f1d546fc6ce80d9b12fe3b6b88a29.jpg (830x900, 132K)

James woods is a zionist jew.

Attached: 1544476175803.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Sorry James #IHateJewsToo

>boomerposting

Attached: 1302251179727.jpg (840x630, 138K)