How can we spread disinformation about the likely democratic candidate for the presidency : Kamala Harris...

How can we spread disinformation about the likely democratic candidate for the presidency : Kamala Harris. Come on fellow kekers let's talk tactics, methods! and plans.

Attached: download (3).jpg (192x263, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FSax_VvGvY
powderedwigsociety.com/kamala-harris-2020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why disinformation? the facts about her career do much more damage than any gaslighting could accomplish. heels up harris & jizzy omellete are blatantly human garbage.

this.
also sage because this thread is glowing worse than chernobyl.

Great! Now what media platforms should we use to spread the word?!

>kekers
I can’t tell if this is a shill pretending to be an user, or a troll pretending to be a shill pretending to be an user

I think talking about how she loves white dick will piss the niggers off.

fuck off glownigger

Blacks aren't going to vote for a mulatto married to a Jew. Black women specifically aren't going to vote for a mulatto who cheated with a black man on his black wife. And without the brown factor, she's just a stupider Hillary.

Not to mention
>the likely democratic candidate for the presidency : Kamala Harris

She's not polling well.

Call Kamala the n-word? Glowing would be a kinda dog whistle right? KEK! Sorry I'm kinda outtatheloop

Leave

That disinfo line lets me know who you side with glowee

thicc

Leave her alone and let her hang herself.

The election will be Trump vs. Yang.

Let’s see your best pro Yang and anti Yang memes.

Give it up. The DNC clearly wants Kamala, Creepy Joe or Pocahontas. Why that is I have no fucking idea, but it's clearly what they want.

They will screw absolutely anyone else over Bernie-style.

The big question is what all those Bernie bros are going to do when he's dead. Who will they latch onto?

If niggers aren't going to vote for a nigger who are they going to vote for instead?A gook?

Are you with msnbc or jidf? Or is this a joint operation?

Attached: 499A770C-7263-4935-A728-B07A1D21FA7F.jpg (480x270, 35K)

Make her an accomplice in the hate crimes hoax case against Smollett

>make her an accomplice
she already is, we just need to prove it.

my fellow white people

This

probably a yangshill that will get keked by some retard like biden or harris

Who the fuck are you shilling for? Disinformation is unnecessary and you fucking know it bitch. Truth will burn your world to the ground in time.

Hello fellow huwhites

Greetings and based! My fellow Magapedes!

Does anyone know any redpilled haircuts?

Show memes of her doing good things, caring about Americans (all Americans), show her doing a good job and show how she never lies and is not part of the derp state globalist cabal. Show how she righteously took up the cause of a brutally murdered refugee from Burma, who became an asylum fleeing those wanting to murder her family for being Christian

ok, I'll humor you youtube.com/watch?v=5FSax_VvGvY

This desu. Definitely one of those tho

Glow harder op

Though you are probably a plebbitor

Either peak boomer or you're actually a glownigger

either way fuck off

She's a cop who blew her way into power. The truth is more than enough to sink that neoliberal cunthole.

I want her to win the nomination. She's crazy and Trump will get another term.

The the fuck out and never return.

Imagine being a worthless shill like you. Kamala Harris is going to prison.

Attached: 1542152668661.jpg (698x384, 14K)

>fellow kekers
you have to go back

just tell everyone she wont give reparations to blacks american #acos

kamala harris is one of those mexican nigger rape babies spread across the south pacific by the united states military. a usurper. her ilk and other usurpers are slated for destruction due to a ruling by a international tribunal. same for "jews" in israel and the "british" who are just french people as per dna test have concluded and mexicans who are just sand niggers mixed with western europeans. they are not natives but claim to be. there are a few others as well

all affected groups are to await destruction. resistance is futile

She sticks cheese cubes in her pussy and feeds them to Corey Booker.

No need for disinfo. The truth about her is damaging enough. I hope the DNC picks her to run.

She is a prosecutor.
Her record speaks for itself she wants imprison us all.

Thanks! Winner winner chicken dinner! Lol!

she's actually a trannyfaggot

So we should shill for her right? Who made the trump videos? Maybe we can get a keker to make one for Kamala Harris.

Attached: nsfw5.png (436x311, 320K)

Glownigger is black man on fire right? Should we light an effigy of her around our cities?

This

Based! Some deep fakes would be great! Moar please!

She look like a proper mutt user.

WHAT YOU THOUGHT ID STOP SAYING SHIT.

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...
@Ancestory.co.uk.

Easy, force her to do as many interviews as possible and not hide like a chickenshit cunt from the Media like Hillary did.

Her ancestors owned slaves in Jamaica.
Just spread the truth

Fucking false-flag cunt.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x277, 28K)

Kamalalala-cannot run, not a naturalized citizen, i'd check into this info
Ickmar Crane-solmali-we are at war with solmalia-cannot hold office
AOC-literally a mental retard-unfit for office, do a vote to get her out

Attached: 1547085694202.jpg (559x500, 24K)

powderedwigsociety.com/kamala-harris-2020/

Attached: wrestleherkamala.jpg (549x600, 112K)

DIS-information? Christ, just look into her career as a whole and tell me you have to make ANYTHING up AT ALL. She's as corrupt as they come.

She's better than Trump. And it's good to get the woman presidency out of the way.