Croatian and Italian soldiers

OH NONOONONOO NO

Attached: 1238819082830918.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
ventimiglianews.it/ventimiglia-razzismo-contro-studenti-tedeschi-in-viaggio-studio-in-italia/
google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=969&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=HNuKXIOIMcPfwAKh1aKACA&q=sardinian man&oq=sardinian man&gs_l=img.3..0.12524.14578..14907...0.0..0.159.1645.0j13......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i67j0i30j0i10i30j0i8i30.GgcV6yeo-Z8#imgrc=NkzNJk2rs3AEsM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

o i am always laffin when i see a germ making jokes about the someone other's height.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
(also, fake & gay pic)

gypsy manlets

The tall ones join carabineri

Attached: 7E23F8D1-A0C3-48E5-84A0-246473FC5C95.jpg (500x376, 40K)

I'm just here to say some days ago a man called the cops because he saw a pack of niggers walking around his town (Ventimiglia).
It was later discovered they vere geman students from Bremen

ventimiglianews.it/ventimiglia-razzismo-contro-studenti-tedeschi-in-viaggio-studio-in-italia/

Attached: 1495726753465.png (1205x657, 302K)

Italians are ok in my book.
Good bunch make great food and prosciutto.

I see you are Istrian commie faggot

>oy vey now fight stupid goyim oy vey

Midgit also your military is a fucking joke and the whole world knows it

> england : 175.3 cm
> italy : 176.5 cm

Shorter men make better fighters. Fact. Look up Audie Murphy. He held off a unit of Aryan ubermensch lanklet nazis by himself.

from left to right

Swiss/french - Russian - German - Haitian - Turk - German - Moroccan - Hungarian - Belg - French - Pole - Italian - Swiss/German

Attached: ww2 armies.jpg (1024x645, 363K)

Why did short ass Russians get btfo by lanklets then?

this I can actually believe

Attached: beware_tiny_snipers.jpg (527x366, 65K)

Attached: ksv2m8rrkxzz (1).png (1240x1330, 98K)

Why did Kiwis get SPANKED by TURKS at Gallipoli?

it's all relative, whites tower over the shitskins we subjugated.

in modern warfare I'd imagine there's benefit to being larger since they have to haul around 100lbs of kit, a 5'5 manlet is going to struggle

the common denominator of great soldiers is that they almost all grew up in rural areas shooting guns since they were kids, whether that be Audie or Simo

Attached: 8 nation army soldiers.jpg (884x530, 80K)

retarded cuck or shitskin you probably both

We didn't.

Who cares about height, I'm 6'1 and it doesn't mean shit. Italians literally had the strongest and most affluent civilization for centuries, what did Croatians have?

>Italians literally had the strongest and most affluent civilization for centuries
Modern italians aren't Roman, they are Muslim rape babies. I'd wager the average Anglo has purer roman blood than southern Italians at this point

Attached: washington trust.jpg (600x600, 95K)

nothing they can't even win at eurobasket with their size

WE

>bosnia is tallest
how the fuck?

WUZ

What? Croats are easy target. Less agile and slower.

Chad Slav vs virgin North African

WOPS

Actually somewhat true due to lower center of gravity + being able to pack on more muscle (quickly).

Shorter soldiers are actually better, since they’re smaller it’s harder to shoot them
4D CHESS ITALY WINS AGAIN

Where is the problem?

yet it's the italian that will bed your wife

just surprising that's all. i'm really just more curious about height distribution and what influences it since seeing that map.

Less meat to hit, less calories to feed I don't see the issue.

ROMANZ

>1.Genetics(60-80%)
>2.Nutrition(second most important factor)
>3.Exercise at a young age(Like jumping,for an increase,or heavy lifting for a decrease.)

DONT BELIEVE HIS LIES
POST REAL PIC OP YOU COWARd

Attached: 1539878335155.png (1114x570, 676K)

Entirety of Bosnia is Dinaric mountains, home to the tallest people of Europe. Also has a highest concentration of that I2 haplogroup, but I'm not sure if that's related.

What do Italians think of the Carbonari?

Attached: Carbonari.jpg (605x900, 195K)

They once were illyrian master race but now just slavs

Losted

Kek ,professional job.

>178cm
>Serbia
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

sardinians have the highest concention of I2

It's ok m8. Someone's gotta play that football.

Wrong Montenegro is actually the tallest

6’1 for a man? Hmm still a little guy user. What you bragging about?

>Illyrian master race
Non-helenic Balkan pagans are probably the only group in Europe more subhuman than Slavs.
Sure almost nothing is known about Slavs,and most of what is was written by Greeks and Romans,but at least they where far away from civilization.
About Illyrians and Thracians about the same amount is known but they bordered civilization for thousands of years,and they have not picked up on it.

you're all the same shit

I meant country wise.

The most common Haplo in Romania is the same I2 branch in Yugo and they are still turbo-manlets.

The two headed eagle is a Illyrian symbol. Your ancestrs picked it for a reason

It is a Byzantine symbol.
>Your ancestrs picked it for a reason
Yes,Serbs are cucks.

did they looks like you?
even the OP's pic are sardinians if i'm not wrong

google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=969&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=HNuKXIOIMcPfwAKh1aKACA&q=sardinian man&oq=sardinian man&gs_l=img.3..0.12524.14578..14907...0.0..0.159.1645.0j13......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i67j0i30j0i10i30j0i8i30.GgcV6yeo-Z8#imgrc=NkzNJk2rs3AEsM:

>anglo CHADS towering over the shitskins
based

Attached: eternal.jpg (570x570, 496K)

Are you so fucking retarded that you can t understand the concept of pespective in a photo? Do you realize that soldiers on the left look bigger because they are closer to the Camera and they are more distant each ones?

who literally fucking cares about italians and their shitskin mobs?

Holy shit.
Keked.

Why shitalians are so fucking inferiority complexed? Sardinians wtf? They are soldiers from the whole Italy, the fact they believe to an Italian regiment based on Sardinia, doesn't mean they are sardinians.

Gypsies and Hungarians probably dragging the average down.
I'm talking about the percentage of entire country's population. Like I said, I'm not sure if it's related.

Fuck off with that gay oh no no no niggershit.

>muh Byzantine

Not knowing the byzantines were the bitches of Illyrians

Attached: Queen_Teuta_orders_the_murder_of_Roman_ambassadors.jpg (600x473, 88K)

So prosciutto isn't food?

* belong

How could Hungarians(176) and Indians(174) drag them down to 172?0 sense.

But Byzantine is just the Eastern half of the empire that conquered all Illyrian tribes,so logically it is the other way around.Are you really Italian?

Worse that they're wearing EU blue colours.

i was hoping someone would do this. ty user

All gypsies I've ever seen were 170cm and under super-manlets. Also Romania is a big country and country wise has low percentage of I2.

Romans and Illyrians are cousins and apparently after some bloody wars become bros again. Byzantine is overrated for some reason

Attached: 435tres.jpg (850x609, 78K)

>t. Manlet
Id tell you to suck my dick but you probably cant jump that high

Audie Murphy was an Aryan you stupid nigger.

>Shorter men make better fighters
But this is not the case with Italians.

you sucked our cock during ww2

nice , marocain !!

fake & gay

>Country wise has low percentage of I2
Romania is at 28,Serbia at 34,Monte Negro at 29.Not much of a difference.
It is simply not connected.Otherwise Croatia would have been taller than Serbia.
Also why are you so defensive of Romanians being manlets?Are you a Vlahovic or something?

Attached: South-Eastern Europe.png (1049x764, 63K)

They suck everyone's cock.
It wasn't personal Giuseppe, stop pining.

Attached: 1531316253161.jpg (1440x1440, 131K)

this is funny as fuck

some of the Croats further to the right are taller than the ones closer to the camera, idiot.

and sardines are high in iodine.

>believing these sources
come on manlet, if I am in Italy I pass like 100 Italians before I find someone taller and I am 6‘2. who the fuck do you want to tell Italians would be anywhere near the height of average lol?

Actual pic :)

Attached: croatian_and_italian_soldiers.jpg (728x485, 201K)

>mexico

Not like he'd find much to suck on anyway

>stop believing source
>believe at my retarded spearg instead

>you sucked our cock during ww2
just like you pillaged us while we were busy with turks
yeah you are scum foibe dodger, you aligned with communist and various bandits fucking with our civilians while we were busy
you were worthless and net loss for axis powers

>They suck everyone's cock.
this is rich considering its coming from turkish auxiliary troops

I’m 195cm and red and I’ve yet to find someone taller and or whiter in the streets. Such people exist only on the internets for some reasons.

You mentioned Romanians, faggot. I was talking about Bosnia. Like I mentioned before, I'm not sure if it's even related.

*while our women were busy with turks
fixed for you

t. Italian here

Love you to Croat Bro
Considering moving to trieste to be closer to you guys

lmao fucking croatianlet

Wait what?

Why does the german look like rasputin and the french look like ahmed

Gallipoli has a narrow strait that opens into the port area. The port starts low and then turns into sheer stepped cliffs. Churchill was "Mastermind" behind the strategy. Like an enormous naval faggot, his plan was to bombard the port and surrounding area with the Navy and land after the place was rubble.
Turks went on the Cliffs, dug some trenches, and were barely hit by the bombardment. If the shells didn't uselessly explode by hitting the vertical cliffside, they landed on the ground outside the trenches on the steppes. So then Aussies and Brits landed saying "cheerio m8, we really gave them the ol' bombardaroo didn't we?" only to come face to face with the Turkish army at full strength and still dug in on higher ground.

Ur women come here as sex tourists gringo

Because you mentioned I2 might be related,i simply replied to that part.

Apparently I am bang on average for the UK and Germany. Not sure I believe that as Im between 5'9 and 5'10 and an incredible amount of people are taller than me

>what did Croatians have?
Serious Sam and The Talos Principle.

And SCUM

I love Italian women

Attached: romina.jpg (720x960, 411K)