Rich and White CEO here

You Yang faggots never fail to make me laugh with your little Yang Gang threads. You actually believe you will get a single cent from me to pay for your little UBI. I'd sooner drop half of my income into failed investments and claim it as a loss than help subsidize you bottom feeding scum of society. I'd unironically do more good literally shredding my money. Stay mad faggots.

Attached: IMG_001.jpg (1200x1499, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ooo1
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you do
I'm a leaf with a physics degree. I can do math and engineering and shieet. Are you hiring? I'm white btw.

Nice pleb watch and car

Attached: DIGPsjlXYAAPBVH.jpg_large.jpg (1284x980, 184K)

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

archive.is/7ooo1

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/

"Yang Gang 2020": gg/bwpMQZB
"YangGang": gg/cb35dYS
"Totally Yang 2020 Official Discord": gg/gXDDzkJ

>blah blah blah
give me 1000 dollars

You forgot your meme flag you Canadian retard

It's a jewelry ad

4 SCOOPS C’MON

>Rolex
nouveau riche trash

I was about to tell you that you have shit taste before I saw the water mark. UBI is retarded, but not as retarded as (((you))) coming here trying to stir up pro yang shit prop. Fuck off kike, saged.

Attached: 1552503124837.jpg (809x870, 268K)

> rich flex
> old model of merc

So you would lose half your money and still we would get UBI. Get wrecked nerd.

Attached: 1552405277889.jpg (512x487, 47K)

Nice cla 250

>poorfag not having a smartwatch
nice try boomer

I've seen this bracelet fag on Jow Forums. When he posts in Jow Forums watch threads, he has the decency to crop out
>pic related
and the url at the bottom. I finally get the joke.
ha-ha. so funny.

Attached: brand.png (362x104, 88K)

>Rich and White
split your Bitcoins OP faggot

Attached: cmon-12-scoops-12-scoops-four-times-a-day-you-3987556.png (500x742, 133K)

>nouveau riche
Based WASP

> pleb normie watch
You’re only impressing poor niggers with that. For your next larp use a pic of something like a Patek instead.

>claims to be a ceo
>post plays into "anti rich people" narrative
>lack of timestamp, watermarked image
>thinks that an actual rich ceo would post something that would stir up sentiment against their interests

I wonder if the fact that you're so bad at recognizing when something is bullshit has anything to do with why you support Yang.

>$5k Rolex is a normie watch
absolutely seething

>*pleb normie

>getting baited

wooow man!!! holy shit a car and watch!!! so fucking amazin!!! is there anything else snowflake?

one big snowflake who is dead by his stupidness

Attached: how much.webm (618x348, 2.93M)