Why do coffee shops hate Trump so much?

I don't get it. You run a business and proudly brag about negative stuff about your President?

Attached: trump.png (501x689, 536K)

People have political opinions. Aren't they allowed to?

Anti Salad Club*

No

Name names we must pay it a “visit”

People who hang out in coffee shops don't have jobs or living rooms

Conservatives are smart enough to make their own coffee. I can’t get a coffee shop to serve me organic light roast let alone for the $0.25 a cup it costs me. They all char their beans and charge $3-5 a cup.

Why are all non-financially motivated trump haters fat and ugly?

Thinking emoji

A club for things you don't like. Same fags that went to atheist meetings.

ANTI
TESTOSTERONE
SOCIAL
CLUB

And he loves your food.

Because starbucks is a liberal shithole.

Attached: soy goy.jpg (828x741, 512K)

or Jow Forums

They are faggots just like /pol.

Because coffee shop owners have 0 skills, think about it, they think starting their own business is a good idea but literally have 0 skill in anything worthwhile like STEM so it's mostly people pissing away their parent's money

Attached: 1525817583349.jpg (794x715, 109K)

Rednecks like to drive around with trucks having anti-Democrat stickers. It's all good until somebody gets hurt and yes it's all good. America, land of freedom.

Attached: 1528243576385.jpg (432x768, 98K)

wow you are telling me that the business owner actually holds all the power in late stage capitalism? what a shocker.

>Hate speech when we disagree
>Political opinions when we agree

It's fine if the door swings both ways, but openly hating freedom of speech, portraying oneself as the victim, meanwhile striking at people using that very right is...

(((Well... it's not very ethical...)))

This post fucking cracked me up. I may be tarded

>charring coffee beans

because college students love that shit, and uneducated maga retards don't drink coffee or go to school

Restaurants and cafes typically have very short lifespans and very high failure rates. That also goes true for coffee shops that aren't part of a major chain.

Maybe sometimes if you're in a very good location, and deliver a very good product and have a reputation -- you do well. But those are few and far between. Most of these places go out of business, hype it up and do well for a few months then die off, etc.

Because coffee shops attract teenage girls who thought Hillary being a girl was a good enough reason to elect her

>because college students love that shit, and uneducated maga retards don't drink coffee or go to school

YUeah nice try.

Conservatives tend to be rich, educated, own businesses, and work in top-level jobs.

Leftists work for non-profit organizations, welfare case workers, and wagecuck jobs which is why they want other people to give them free shit.

Pretty much this.
College students are the only people dumb and naive enough to pay $6 for a cup of coffee.

It’s called medium or dark roast.

you seem hella fucking mad right now lol

and i'm talking socially; social right vs social left. the whole 'right and left' thing is confusing, as retards just pool everything and ignorantly generalize.

like, you wear a maga hat, there's a 99% chance i make more than you. if you're right wing for those takes breaks, i feel u

That's a big back

>go to buy coffee from them
>take a really long time to pay
>in only coins
>pretend to not have enough change and then pay with a card
>preferably on credit
>make sure you use a few old/broken cards first, just so you can say “Oh, this one isn’t working, let me use this other one.”
>ask them to add extra sugar to your massive coffee
>when they hand it to you, drop it behind the counter
>make an attempt to spill it on the employee
>tell them “aww, that sucks,” and demand another one

Attached: AB6623DE-41EA-4B75-BDF3-9242267312AB.png (225x225, 9K)

Looks like a sack of potatoes
How does one get so much backfat ?

Attached: D7957E0D-9375-4EC7-ADE9-E16EFC9020C0.jpg (236x205, 12K)

>maga retards don't drink coffee or go to school

Attached: FD8BD350-4228-41B8-8085-6E034B47C8E8.gif (220x227, 472K)

Wow, hot take Ben Shapiro

Attached: atsc.png (501x689, 460K)

>“I have a thyroid condition!”

Attached: B24D7EDB-C2E8-4D7E-A92E-5AB541E948E4.jpg (600x632, 170K)

Core constituencies in 2015: college students, yuppies, and pot heads. They're just pandering/caught in an echo chamber. Simple reasoning might bring a couple of them out, but most are probably to cowardly to say anything.

bet you listen to that faggot all day. 'wow i could use that in my Jow Forums debate'

>coffee shop
prolly has something to do with the average trump voter thinking a "coffee shop" is Starbucks™ or Dunkin' Donuts™ and the only blacklash they will receive is from mutts on social media not in person? at the same time boosting sales from their actual target demographic in the first place.

this shouldnt be news to anyone

Must be a discount Stephen Colbert. Reeks of shit as well.

Take off my flag eurosóy shill

mad

Its a code for "I'm gay"

>i want the free market to cater to me being a minority
meanwhile is bizarro Jow Forums

call yourself american? you barely pay any taxes you poor jobless faggot. i pay more taxes on american goods than you do period

>my flag
if you even have one, the ones made in china from Walmart, just like your favorite hat. don't count retard. now milk cows,fix something with your hands,die in a desert for lower oil prices or whatever the fuck you people do for me. kthx

Well in Starbucks case, charred with used car tires and then brewed with skunk piss

Are you sure this guy's ankle didn't buckle?

Absolute unit

Attached: calories-and-genetics.jpg (600x847, 110K)