So if the holocaust didnt happen is this movie completely fake?

so if the holocaust didnt happen is this movie completely fake?

Attached: schindlers-liste-4k-remaster-dolby-vision.jpg (900x660, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3pNbTIP-VI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BCujX3pw8
youtube.com/watch?v=T0p9qFJj3OA
youtube.com/watch?v=0LHxvxdRnYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4EfhH_w48w
youtube.com/watch?v=fQZNzw4HSOM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo97LdIHj74
youtube.com/watch?v=F8AebuvFZW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holocaust did happen. Jow Forums is just reactionary

I was there man

it was cool

Attached: charlie-fucking-chang.png (240x310, 148K)

No joke when they showed this movie in history class back in high school and the sniper scene happened I laughed my ass off in class and got sent to the dean's office

>so if the holocaust didnt happen is this movie completely fake?
Yes, that movie is completely fake.

>Holocaust did happen. Jow Forums is just reactionary
The holocaust didn't happen because there's no evidence for it happening.

Attached: FF28A980-3999-4961-816D-1DEF20BD7A7C.png (750x1334, 283K)

NO IT DIDN"T FUCKING HAPPEN!

AND WE WILL NEVER SAY IT DID!!!

THERE ARE 4 LIGHTS!! YOU'LL NEVER MAKE US SAY THERE ARE 5!!!

>No joke when they showed this movie in history class back in high school and the sniper scene happened I laughed my ass off in class and got sent to the dean's office
Did you tell the Dean you were laughing at the fact that so-called event didn't happen and it was made up for the movie?

How does that even work in your mind? So Hitler was completely alright with killing millions of slavs civilians in Poland and USSR, yet didn't kill any of the people he hated most and blamed for everything wrong with this world? While also having them in his complete control. How do you manage this doublethink?

It's pretty funny how, in spite of all the absurd fakeass atrocities this piece of shit puts to film, not even Steven Noseberg himself had the sheer shameless brazen fucking gall to explicitly depict any Jews being gassed to death kek.

How does that even work in your mind? So Stalin was completely alright with killing millions of slavs civilians in Poland and USSR, yet didn't kill any of the people he hated most and blamed for everything wrong with this world? While also having them in his complete control. How do you manage this doublethink?

>How does that even work in your mind?
That none of the claims stand up to even a little bit of scrutiny.

>So Hitler was completely alright with killing millions of slavs civilians in Poland and USSR,
lmao...Imagine actually believing that.

>yet didn't kill any of the people he hated most and blamed for everything wrong with this world?
And actually imagine believing the Jews were completely innocent and did nothing to earn the hatred that Whites have for them.

>While also having them in his complete control. How do you manage this doublethink?
Well I look at the so-called evidence of the holocaust and find it completely lacking.

Yes

>lmao...Imagine actually believing that.
We have people here that actually saw those events. And they aren't benefiting from it in any way. Just some old people that witnessed the things Germans did around here.

>And actually imagine believing the Jews were completely innocent
I didn't say that.

The holocaust happened and that's a good thing because the next one will be easier
check'em

fuckman - the opening text says that it it's fake. but that that doesnt stop our elementary schools from showing it to our children - no permission slip needed

This movie is a complete work of fiction. I'm not lying. It was based on a literal book of fiction.

Even if the holocaust did happen(didn't tho), that movie is completely fake.

Lmao look at this stupid vodkanigger who fell for the kike lies. I bet you believe in generalplan ost as well LOOOOOOOOL

Read 200 years together

>We have people here that actually saw those events.
You mean like the masturbation machines and the holocoaster?

>And they aren't benefiting from it in any way.
lmao...so they're willfully passing up the holocaustbux?

>Just some old people that witnessed the things Germans did around here.
Like what?

>I didn't say that.
So you want us to believe the Nazis wanted to exterminate the Jews and went about it in the most asinine way possible? Gas chambers? Then burying the bodies? Then digging the bodies up to cremate them? Then buying the ashes?

Attached: exhausting every possibility.png (3120x2060, 1.23M)

yes it is fake
The most telling proof that the hollowco$t never happened is that there are still Jews in the West. If I was in charge of killing all Jews in Europe and had the entirety of Germany at my command, I don't see any reason we couldn't have killed them all in 6 weeks. Maybe even 6 days. I'd give out financial awards for the team who has the biggest body count. Another award for the best effort by a small town... Ya know, community spirit stuff.

If 6 million died, why do the tattoo numbers only contain five numerical digits? Also red cross numbers...

Attached: 1552428510718.png (128x128, 3K)

It amazes me that every single time there's a holocaust thread here, someone still maintains that it actually happened.

>death camp survivors

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x1000, 46K)

This guy is correct - "Schindler's Ark is a Booker Prize-winning historical fiction novel published in 1982 by Australian novelist Thomas Keneally"

He might not even be a vodkanigger
I suspect that whenever JIDF isn't pushing their "hitler loved islam" angle, they're putting on slavic flags and pushing the "hitler hated slavs" angle. Everything and anything to delegitimize natsoc, and prevent as many whites as possible from embracing it

>actually imagine believing the Jews were completely innocent and did nothing to earn the hatred

Or try actually imagining that the Germans undertook the herculean task of exterminating a group of people for ((no other)) reason than because they were short, had brown eyes, and hook noses or because they went to church on Saturday.

Attached: 4168156487.jpg (720x895, 65K)

>Or try actually imagining that the Germans undertook the herculean task of exterminating a group of people for ((no other)) reason than because they were short, had brown eyes, and hook noses or because they went to church on Saturday.
Even though that the Jews are a race and inherently anti-White?

The only reason I can think of for using gas chambers instead of death lines with gunshot to head and furnace at the kill site is if you need them to cooperate so you lie and tell them they are being deloused. This way they don't find out what's really going on till it's too late for them to try and do anything about it.

If kill lines were used then there would be gunshots and those further down the line could hear and react.
But surely the Germans would have come up with a way around that problem.
Silencers? Sound proof rooms?

Any ideas pol?

>Schindler's Ark (released in America as Schindler's List) is a Booker Prize-winning historical fiction novel published in 1982

No it did not. You have always been the best propagandists and liars, Ivan

ja

Reminder! All yang threads JIDF

Attached: 9534346F-0C1E-466F-A583-366DC49B0D87.png (1080x1920, 545K)

Do you want to tell me Germans actualy gassed millions jews? Based. Looks like WW2 was worth after all.

Schindlers List is as true as Roots.

Holocaust did happen but the Nazis killed far less people in concentration camps than communists did but somehow big right wing government is the most evil thing to ever exist. thats the conspiracy. the same people who manipulate our media today were manipulating it then, too.

Jidf gave up on that "he was a zion rothchild brit agent and he ruirnd europe and killing millions of whites goy."
Angle?

The Russians just used big fans to drown out the noise

So these weren’t death camps, but concentration camps. BTW the picture show children fed and dressed.

Please use your brain next time.

Ball point

If the holohoax was so horrible why does noone care that the americans starved millions of german pows to death? That's not a holocaust?

hey fagot what was Stalins order 0428??? look it up and shut the fuck up.

There in no way gas chambers were used for mass killing : this is cumbersome, expensive and dangerous. I don’t buy this!

If the nazis really wanted to mass kill, they could have simply open pits and burry them alive.

Camps were actually created to keep the workforce alive. Germans were smart enough to make them work. My theory is that Allies provoked the killing unintentionally with their progression inside the Reich.

It happened, but details about it have become greatly exaggerated and hyperbolized over the decades... and this movie is simultaneously a symptom and an exacerbation of that, playing up many of the already debunked myths while creating new and now oft-repeated ones.

>My theory is that Allies provoked the killing unintentionally with their progression inside the Reich.

The (pol) consensus seems to be that allied bombing disrupted supply lines so that many died from a combination of typhus and starvation.
Seems pretty consistent with what can be ((seen)) to be true from US army camp footage (i.e. long slow pans across piles of emaciated bodies (heh, didn't know zyklon b emaciates its victims).

Probably have undiagnosed aspergers desu

This may shock you, but all movies are fake.

Poor gaslit self loathing germans. Everyone knows it was a hoax.

>Australian
>shitposting by making up a fucking story about the holohoax
I guess Australians have been shitposting way before the internet was even invented. Is there no limit to these sick cunts' madness?

Attached: 1528210597826.jpg (574x382, 44K)

Attached: 1550880117708.png (2402x1300, 152K)

It's not a holocaust if you kill white people. My jewish masters told me so

No it's not completely fake. Liam Neeson really did collaborate with Nazis.

Also consistent with other large conflicts of the time. When such a large portion of the male population is out fighting a war, there is a huge demand for industrial labour at home that must be filled, both due to the increased demand of war and the decreased supply of working-age men.

Deaths are expensive from this perspective, which is why starvation is always such a common cause, as this frees some resources for the war effort, offsetting the loss of labour somewhat. Gassing, ovens, holocoasters, etc are needlessly expensive, and even something as mundane as firing squads can become costly when employed at the scales claimed.

From what I can find, there seems to be little hard evidence of gassing as a means of mass-killing, although there were "gas vans"for assassinating and disposing of specific targeted individuals subtly. Gas actually makes sense in this context, as it would likely have been among the most cost efficient means to kill someone quickly and quietly in the presence of large numbers of other people without them finding out.

Attached: gas-van.jpg (633x456, 147K)

theres a scene in the movie when all the jews are being herded into the showers, and its all intense trying to anticipate the gas n shit but what just comes out. You guys think thats a subtle nod by the kike director?

>implying that they would be feed well if the supply wouldn't be disrupted
you seriously underestimate Kruat greed and malice
most camps were forced labor camps based on massive exploitation of free slave labor, that was continuously replaced
everything was planned - how long a worker could work efficiently before he succumb to death on starvation diet
everything for the greatest profit
why bother feeding a slave if when he die he is replaced for free?

Attached: Typical Krautism.png (1384x1155, 340K)

typical hollywood gloss job

Attached: shekel.jpg (920x869, 308K)

Well, the movie is great for a laugh at any rate.

Holocaust was based af

Attached: 6c3519_5261521.jpg (960x727, 155K)

This is how it works. People on Jow Forums are very stupid. To feel smarter, they create a bubble in which the whole world is either lying or stupid, and this allows them to feel secure. This is similar to flat earthers. Also, both flatties and Jow Forumstards like to say “prove to me it DID happen!”. There is proof, it’s very easy to look it up online, but it’s easier to just claim everything as a hoax caused by ((bad man)).

Attached: C2BFF2C7-12AC-4FAF-8EC8-CA1BE391CA92.jpg (466x379, 155K)

at the cost of burial the german authorities collected money from the women?

wtf?
Ha ha ha
We're gonna work these people to death but we're gonna let them go around with money in their purses the entire time to pay us for child burial. But any other money belongs to them and it dies with them.

Fucking feminists come up with better b.s. than this.

Can one bullet go through 5 people?

Based on a novel

Attached: Archives.jpg (739x343, 71K)

No Poky Little Puppy, Stop!
That's against the Geneva convention!

Attached: poky puppy auschwitz.png (700x843, 1.46M)

Propaganda.
Schindlers list is just propaganda.

Even if the holocaust did happen that movie is mostly fake.

Holocaust did happen, but all Jews were immediately gassed upon entering the camps. If you encounter a Jew who says they survived the camps, it’s actually a lying Pole/Gypsie/Czech\Slav/etc who was ordered to lie about being Jewish & in the KZs, and continually paid from a fund by the Rockefeller Foundation to keep lying.

I was watching “falling down” with a group of people and it suddenly became very funny how absolutely absurd that movie was. I laughed and it did not go over well

DHIS IS WHAT ZIONTOLOGISTS ACTUALLY BELIEBE
youtube.com/watch?v=g3pNbTIP-VI
Sam Mule “Nig Fury, Agent Of R.A.T.S.H.I.T.” Jackson shall lead dhe Aveniggers into Dollar Supremacist battle
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BCujX3pw8
Kaptain Marvel = KaMa (Sanskrit for “love”) = Karl Marx (but not Katyn Massacre)
youtube.com/watch?v=T0p9qFJj3OA
DHIS MARCH
EVERYTHING BEGINS
WIDH (A) HER(O)
youtube.com/watch?v=0LHxvxdRnYc
Like in dhat cigarette commercial, “You/ve come a looooong way, baby..”
Drink dhe cyan-aid!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4EfhH_w48w
Pilgrims are dhe bad goys and Cree are Noble Savage heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=fQZNzw4HSOM
Poisonous pentagram is perfectly edible!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo97LdIHj74
DISCOVER (A) HER(O)
youtube.com/watch?v=F8AebuvFZW0
Never judge people by dheir appearance!!

>Murders of Louisa Vesterager Jespersen and Maren Ueland

Attached: ChoppedLiberals.jpg (1058x1652, 370K)

Well it is a movie based on a work of fiction. Whatever fiction that may be.