Which of these 2 Nordic countries is in a better state today? Which country has the brighter future...

Which of these 2 Nordic countries is in a better state today? Which country has the brighter future, if certain factors make the answer to this question different from the first? Are Norwegians or Danes more resistant to the self-loathing, submission, and deterioration of white people that we see all over the western world?

Norway being distinct from the EU is a major plus in my book. Further, their Jewish subversive population share of only 0.03% is several factors lower than Denmark's 0.15%. Neither percentage is high at all but everything counts.

However, Denmark seems to bend the rules of the EU more than most, while Norway seems to go along with a lot of EU policies despite supposedly not being required to. Also, a minor point, but FWIW, Danish posters on Jow Forums seem to be stronger-willed and more redpilled compared to their Norwegian neighbors.

Of course, I know only what I read over the internet. Any Nordic folks and their European neighbors care to chime in?

Attached: nor_den.jpg (1610x695, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A52iwlQUlOU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiLjNj7EuGc
youtube.com/watch?v=v5RwExX8ahE
youtu.be/i7BosgAKzQY
youtube.com/watch?v=OutfSp8OREc
youtube.com/watch?v=-3O-Lt0bIvs
youtube.com/watch?v=r8t5tvy8pX0
bt.dk/nyheder/draebt-med-stegegaffel-i-boessedrama
youtube.com/watch?v=MznJ2ASGaWc
politico.eu/article/danish-copenhagen-left-veers-right-on-immigration-policy-integration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Danes and Norwegians are proud people, who praise their heritage highly, in my eyes we Danes and Norwegians have always been brothers, fought along side each other in the old days which turned when Christianity came and corrupted our minds.
But when we look at our current world Norway has no debt, and Denmark has debt.
So Norway will probably do better than us, unless the world economy falls because money has no real value and then we will basically be equally standing.

Attached: THor.png (1600x860, 1.36M)

I fucking love Norwegians.

Danes. Norway is Sweden tier. Danes are based.

Attached: 1484680622969.jpg (2152x1577, 520K)

>Fighting each other forever...
>Blames Christianity

Christianity was the best thing to ever happen to Europe!

We both have our problems, but major shifts in public opinion give me hope. What's important is we remain freinds, so we can eventually contain the islamic wasteland of Sweden together

Norwegians act like autists whereas Danes act like Germans with less spergouts

I love Denmark, I'd move there if i couldn't live in Norway.

>Christianity was the best thing to ever happen to Europe!
So says the apostel...

Attached: art.jpg (474x263, 32K)

Dunno Norway has some fairly good things going for it Denmark is trying to get its shit together.

Denmark has a small boarder with Germany Norway has a long boarder with Sweden.
you should should some sort of boarder wall with a colossal garbage chute to remove all the nogs who will hop the boarder when Sweden runs out of gibs.

Norway is on easy mode now.

Their state owns so many foreign government bonds, so no matter how much the nigger fuck up their country they will always have lots of income from there.

Depends, if you like right wing politics and fuck sandniggers mentality, it's denmark

if your dick gets rock hard by the nature of norway and you dont care about politics, norway i guess

Hey danebros, is there a proper way to eat this smorebrod?

I'm supposed to take out the lemon before I dig in, right?

Attached: DSC04862.jpg (1920x1280, 614K)

I usually drip the lemon juice onto the fish, throw the lemon away and then eat the lovely food with a knife and fork.

Take it out and squish it over the sandwich.

Yes ofcourse, it's mostly for looks but it's a nice pallet cleaner when you are done

If thats fried fish, we usually squeeze some lemon juice on it and as far as I know use the lemon slice as a pallet cleaner, otherwise dig in

Neither have a bright future.

Attached: 53817640_10212745037372989_6375942460593405952_o.jpg (1440x810, 89K)

The mountains will kill off most of them luckily. The Caroleans struggled in them, nogs sure as shit won't stand a chance. Just hope to god we've learned enough from Sweden by then to not take them in - we're basically gibs-heaven

Nice, I was getting a little nervous about eating the lemon peel.

yeah dont do that lol
for the full experience, slam one of these when you are done - obligatory with a proper smorrebrods table

Attached: taffel.jpg (846x476, 84K)

Hello nordbros,
How much fish do you consume in the week? Is it mostly fried fillets?

My meat is probably 2/5 chicken, and 1/5 each for beef, pork, and fish.

Attached: 295437F1-3B10-4757-9D9F-C626E037E491.jpg (714x508, 111K)

>we're basically gibs-heaven
is it even possible for you guys to change that its like 90% the reason UK, US, most of western Europe and the Nordics are in such deep shit.

Legit curious if Iceland is going to fare better in the future because they plain cant afford as much gibs, yeah they have some but its not as much

I don't fucking know, it always seem like people here don't give a shit about anything it's like a mixture of US and Russia

I have good hopes for Norway in the long term because the landscape and climate along the coast and mid/north of the country is fucking horrible, beautiful but dangerous. You wont be able to build much and you probably wont survive without some form of gibs. If we had no gibs we wouldn't have had nogs and weak people

Attached: 764924683568.jpg (480x366, 27K)

I mostly eat different kinds of pickled herring, fish meatballs (pic related) and salmon
Fillets too but mainly fresh non-battered trout fillets or something along those lines.

Dunno how much a week, i like my pork though

Attached: fiskedeller.jpg (1680x750, 218K)

Norway has too many immigrants, but Denmark has a lot too, were just more racist here, closet-racist. Also Norway may befolthy fucking rich, it's deep in deep politics, with Clinton, selling nuclear submarines, I think, Breivik was a Freemason. Denmarjs economy I think is more diverse, export driven, and more high technology. Idk man.

>climate along the coast and mid/north of the country is fucking horrible, beautiful but dangerous. You wont be able to build much and you probably wont survive without some form of gibs. If we had no gibs we wouldn't have had nogs and weak people

Maybe limiting gibs to areas that are harder to settle or places that would need a ton of investment to be livable, keeps human garbage out of decent towns and city's and some return on investment.

Rural development with a hint of natural selection since these areas would be more dangerous.

as i said before welfare is the problem but its like an unkil able cockroach

Our problem is we've got way too much money. The effects of bad economic policy can always be mitigated by oil money and the like. Afaic Icelanders are Norwegians under a different name - I wish them the best, but what I hear from there isn't encouraging.
I eat fish weekly, but mostly eat other seafood like shrimp. Maybe 1/3 of my foods. Damnit user quit making me hungry

Ethnic Danes are ok. I dont understand half of what they say verbally, but their writing is very old fashioned and based to us due to sharing language in the past. Yes i dont give a shit about our new norwegian garbage or how our bastardson of a language isnt truly our own, though cultural preservation is a good pursuit. Thry are the kind of blue eyed blonde haired people you can discuss natural sciences with, drink and sing with, fish and hike with, and feel a brotherhood bond with. They have a certain half serious personality that always seem to take light of things yet also absorbing the facts and consequences.

Swedes on the other hand. Man, what the fuck happened to you? Dead eyed service people fleeing the country to sell us jeans, furniture, pasta and candy. Your verbally spoken language can be worse than danes and your silly written language looks like you gave up halfway. You have some based big smarts from the scientific community, but always so serious and lacking any personality. Your tanned blonde girls used to be 10/10, absolute based fucking a blonde, tan, blue eyed swedish girl with or without freckles, who made swedish sound cute, but they are long gone, as with the based beach swede chads in the past. Your country has gone down the shitter culturally and ethnically.
Tldr danes > fins > sami > ruski > swedes

Better be very remote places. People where I'm from don't even lock their doors, but that'll change if enough nogs arrive. We should just abandon our shithole capital and contain the nogs & lefties there imo, that's where most are anyway

why did you even include us into your chart?
we are a major cultural outlier and only negligable amount of our population have a nordic-finnic admixture

Nope. Europe in general is fucked.

because you are fucking retarded and only slightly better than swedes

i dont think its a local region comparison he made, igor the rocket scientist

Sweden is bad. But Russia is Russia. Its really bad.

>hnnggg
wait a sec r u trying to make me hungry again??

Attached: 1498525013842.png (320x172, 68K)

>Afaic Icelanders are Norwegians under a different name - I wish them the best, but what I hear from there isn't encouraging.
WAY more than half the population lives in the capital and in every country the capital is always where you find the most degeneracy.

Its like comparing Oslo and one or 2 small towns as a test sample, maybe the hinterlands will grow some more though.

>The effects of bad economic policy can always be mitigated by oil money
Guess a fragile economy might become a giant redpill

>People where I'm from don't even lock their doors
My hometown is a total toilet looks surreal to me when i visit a place like that.

they should be prepared though rural folks tend to have guns so you guys will be fine hopefully

>how our bastardson of a language isnt truly our own
Not sure what you mean by that. Are you talking about the national-standardization of your language? Riksmål, Bokmål, Nynorsk, and all that?

True. I guess it's because the elites tend to congregate there and inspire degeneracy all around.
>My hometown is a total toilet looks surreal to me when i visit a place like that.
It's amazing how different things are there. It's a much truer reflection of Norwegian culture than most big cities, Oslo in particular is extremely americanized. It's a real privilege to experience it while it still exists

Maybe that we really speak something akin to old Danish, but with a ton of local variations, dialects etc. IIRC Icelanders speak an evolved form of old Norwegian, which pretty much went extinct here due to the black plague and the proceeding union with Denmark.

oops, vpn is goofing

Ah. I am a little hazy on the later development of the Norwegian language, though I know about the Danish influence and your many dialects.

I learned Old Norse (and Icelandic) for a while.

I'm no expert, it's hard to find many good sources on it. Afaik the plague virtually wiped out our nobility and literate classes, then Danish became the language of the elites once we were under them.
>I learned Old Norse (and Icelandic) for a while.
I considered that as well, but too many other languages I'd like to learn that'd be a lot more useful. Shame old norse is so incomprehensible to us today, I'd love to read it

Yes, and hence the many reforms on your literary-standard language.
It's a lovely language, though, Norwegian, but I know it only very little.

>I'd love to read it
It's worth learning, I think. Other (modern) languages are more useful, of course. But still.

Do you Danes and Norwegians feel like your politicians represent you? Or instead represent foreign/globalist initiatives like we have here in the States?

What do you mean by
>major shifts in public opinion give me hope
which major shifts have you seen?

No. Yes.

All foreign initiatives except for like two parties that are compared to nazis by all the NPC's

from a danish from denmark this is just a satelit nation of america we are literally their bitch, they pressure us to to into war as a colition

we are so fucking small that we just go along with whatever the EU or (((USA))) does, their media is seeping through and this is affecting us everyday as the daily agenda is generated by the opionmakers in the JEWSA

I fucking hate you, you are just isreal's golem that they hide behind and uses you to crush their enemies. you are being jewed so hard

Attached: ^).gif (606x423, 467K)

To name a few, our supposed "racist party" is more popular than ever and currently in the ruling coalition; though they're still pretty kiked. "Swedish conditions" has also become a term in politics now, referring to Sweden's failed policies of immigration. We've also limited immigration quite a bit for the past couple of years as well. More vaguely, even leftists rags now have their comments filled with overwhelmingly anti-progressive sentiments. It's not much to go on, but I feel there's change in the air - though perhaps I shouldn't have called it major just yet.

Not to mention nynorsk - which most of us were forced to learn until recently. I like the language and most of its variations quite a bit, but I'm obviously biased.

thx for comfy thread fellers. I gotta get to bed

Thanks for the posts nordbro

>Implying we wont elect a sheebon transvestite that will declare owning bonds unethical
>implying the the bonds will continue to be managed by a cultivated breed of young white men
>implying the stocks wont crash in value due to systematic failure of the global market economy
>implying niggers give a flying fuck about securing our parents pension plan which is the entire fucking sovereign wealth fund
>Implying we give enough of a fuck

Sovereign wealth fund has not even reached the level it needs to be at to secure pensioners now in their mid 40s. I wont see a penny of it as pension money. It will be wasted in a short amount of time when chaos makes the population completely dull. Like America.

Trillion here and a trillion there. It wont last. We will get some horrible unusable buildings and a legacy of paying the largest reparation to African shitholes ever made. We already spend 3% a year to cover the budget. Not to mention all it takes is some retarded cunt to take power for 4 years.

It
wont
last

Attached: 1444991472534.gif (300x168, 1.62M)

yeah it's crazy how much propaganda seeps into our culture from the states, it seems like our media just copies what the american jew media says and as a result the danish people are like 90% anti trump and 90% anti gun

Attached: 1549758262737.jpg (1024x868, 125K)

yeah its crazy how much retards give a fuck about trump here

its literally as bad as america itself with the "muh trump raycis" stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=A52iwlQUlOU

b a s e d

Kungen!

Må fan ha druckit hårt. Men han kunde sina saker.

Inte konstigt att jude media censurerade han så hårt dom kunde.

Overrasker ingen, judetube er også i fuld fart med at lands-censurerer forskellige videoer, kunne se en video for et par måneder siden som nu er blokeret i mit land, homo ludere

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiLjNj7EuGc

i feel like Norway is such a shithole, but if anyone else feels that way i suddenly get posessed by the rage of 2000 viking spirits and go full village raid mode on those Quisling traitor motherfuckers

>Norway being distinct from the EU is a major plus in my book
You may think we are, but no.
We get every single EU regulation and law shoved up our asses due to the ETA and our useless politicians.
Denmark is way better than us.

Yes, it rather complicated with these rival literary-standards. Why Nynorsk and not Bokmål?

We all live in their backyard, sadly.

both countries are based but Denmark I find easiest to find business with. My partner in Norway is the one paying the most in taxes and deals with the most headaches

Noway is a nightmare for me

youtube.com/watch?v=v5RwExX8ahE

My two favourite countrys.

Denmark is better becuase they take action against Mohammed and the nigs. Which is all that matters today, nothing else!

The best thing is, the last aprox 3 years we have been moving further and further right, and we just keep going
Even now, we are close to hungary-tier politics but with more nogs already here sadly

youtu.be/i7BosgAKzQY

Skål då pöjkar

Baserat

Yes, we on the right keep an close eye at Denmark. Becuase stuff our government tells us we cant do, Denmark does. I

youtube.com/watch?v=OutfSp8OREc

heres the proper version where they piss on the germs

Norway's economy is doing somewhat better than the Danish economy because of oil money. Also, the nature of Norway is absolutely stunning. In most other areas I'd say Denmark is doing better. I really like Norway and Norwegians though.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3O-Lt0bIvs

This. Denmark is still very left leaning in terms of taxation and government spending, but in terms of almost everything else we're pretty right wing. Even the biggest left wing political party wants to reduce immigration. Also, most Danes are pretty anti PC culture (at least compared to Sweden, Germany, the US etc.) and very pro free speech.

Jow Forums is gonna love this one
title "Faggot killed with carving fork"
based on a true happening too

youtube.com/watch?v=r8t5tvy8pX0

Säg det offline din fegis.

bt.dk/nyheder/draebt-med-stegegaffel-i-boessedrama

Denmark is flat. Norway is sparsely populated and mountainous.
Once the Afghans are expelled the rest will be easy pickings once shit gets real.

Attached: svidd_neger2.jpg (620x827, 132K)

Norway is richer but Danmark is more based

damn thats a nice riff

Jesus, that image

Attached: DboOc-4VwAEZOus.jpg (300x300, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MznJ2ASGaWc

husk at drikke vand ellers dor du

I'm unironically of the opinion that Norway and Denmark only stand a fighting chance if we stand together.
But I know it's a pipe dream, and that "tvillingeriget" will never rise again.

Don't forget that almost 42% of our population is against the EU as a concept.

Norway and Denmark need to work together as brothers once the hordes break the border from Sweden

Attached: jamjam.jpg (960x540, 110K)

Fuck the EU it's a failed state. Join England and be free of the shackle of slavery under an unelected elite.

We get skåne and Gotloand, you get Jämtland and Bohuslän. We can do a joint operation to deport the nignogs to grenlands for cheap work.

Greenland*

Having both parties on board on immigration is 100% the most important element in regulating it (like Australia). I can't believe it's a half-Ethiopian among the ones leading the charge.

"The Social Democrats formulate opposition to immigration as an integral left-wing position, necessary to protect the party’s traditional working-class voter base from immigrants who would compete for their jobs and send their children into their schools.

Tesfaye defends the ghetto plan, for example, as necessary to defend the welfare state, arguing that people can be asked to pay up to 53 percent in income tax for health, education and a safety net only if they feel part of a common unit with their fellow citizens."

politico.eu/article/danish-copenhagen-left-veers-right-on-immigration-policy-integration/

Sounds good, we have quite a bit of deportation to do from within too though

Danemark should bring back brandskattning.

Attached: 1920px-Valdemar_Atterdag_brandskattar_Visby_(1882).jpg (1920x1188, 687K)

But, we aren't in any wars where this could be utilised. At least not currently.

Danes are S-tier. Just taking a trip to Denmark feels like you’re still home, but away.

In my experience Danish girls are way more redpilled, but more proned to excessive usage of alcohol and drugs.

>In my experience Danish girls are way more redpilled, but more proned to excessive usage of alcohol and drugs.
Probably because beers are like 1/3 the price and clubs don't close at 3

Nah it's due to the existential dread most Danes face.
It's not only the girls who are more prone to excessive usage of alcohol or drugs.

Danes are more based.
But drunks are known to be more truthfull, and they have alot of alcoholics.

This thread has so far reinforced a peculiarity of these 2 countries that I mentioned in my OP. Denmark seems more redpilled and skeptical of immigration than Norway, while Norway is the country that has twice voted to not join the EU. Is there a good reason for this? Is it a change of attitudes in Norway and/or Denmark over time since the referendums, or perhaps something else?

>The Social Democrats formulate opposition to immigration as an integral left-wing position, necessary to protect the party’s traditional working-class voter base from immigrants who would compete for their jobs and send their children into their schools.
>Tesfaye defends the ghetto plan, for example, as necessary to defend the welfare state, arguing that people can be asked to pay up to 53 percent in income tax for health, education and a safety net only if they feel part of a common unit with their fellow citizens.

This is lovely to hear, especially from the left-wing party. Bringing up a concept like this in the United States, even just in everyday conversation among average citizens, is completely foreign to most Americans.