I've started to dig on the jewish toilet conspiracy goals

- The guy who made the world toilet organization received two award from two diferent jewish organizations.
- George soros open society has made sanitation one of their goals, Soros donated 10 million to some non profit organization in bangladesh to install toilets.
- The Sustainable Sanitation Alliance receive funding from the Bill Gates Fundation.
- One of the top 4 major toilet producers (Kohler Co) in the world was funded by a jewish inmigrant.
- Having every human on earth shitting on toilets has been declared a core goal for the Agenda 30 of the Millenium development goals of the UN.
- Jews own several of the major toilet paper producers on the planet
- Procter&Gamble 42% of it's supplier materials comes from jewish companies.
- Kimberly-Clark 60% of it's entire stock is owned by the State of Israel.
- Georgia-Pacific has a jew CEO.
- Central National-Gottesman is family owned by a jew family
- Jews developed an entire market of kosher toilet paper

Just what are they planning, Jow Forums?
Why nobody talks about the jew toilet conspiracy?

Attached: pepe sweat.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Have this bump, OP

Attached: #mydilationmyway.jpg (750x1069, 112K)

They have tons of business in those shit holes but people shitting on streets and sidewalks affects tourism

- Jews also own the soap industry:
- Dr. Bronner’s soap company was made by jews that escaped the holocaust.
- Church and Dwight donates money to Jewish charities and fundations.
- Palmolive entire soap lines are kosher approved
Why is wiping your ass with toilet paper after shitting on toilets promoted among kids and among poor nations by the UN?
Why is George soros donating money to poor nations to build toilets?
Why is one of the major development goals for 2030 of the UN to have every human shitting on a toilet?
Why is toilet paper used as argument to invade venezuela?
Why jewish companies spend millions on TV advertising so we buy soaps and toilet paper?
Why the soap jew meme was invented in the first place?

jews also push for ""healthy"" eating and eating lots of fiber.
What happens when you eat lots of fiber?
You shit more?
Eating Fiber = jew propaganda so you shit more and therefore have to use more toilet paper.

Otherwise why the jews want every pajeet and chink and african to use toilets and toilet paper by 2030 if they wouldn't profit from selling toilets and toilet paper?
Imagine billions of people using toilet paper and all that profit that the jew toilet paper companies would have.

Attached: pepe shocked.png (1200x675, 211K)

based bamp, just needs some sources and it's pasta ready lad

fertilizer

What's funny is that there are some jews who don't use toilets because of electric pumps or some shit. Some kooky jew rule doesn't let them use it.

The Jews profit from my smelly poo, the bastards.

Attached: 213kjh21kj3h21.jpg (432x544, 99K)

Stop buying useless products you don't need

Ever been to seder dinner? Jews have always been obsessed with hygiene, for good and for ill. Ritual hand washing is am example.

Not reading all that but Just to let you know squatting is better for your intestines or whatever part the shit travels through.

Show your Indian flag

dr bronners is based he learned the art of soapmaking from dr mengel himself and simply substituted jew fat with plant oils

Keep going down this route, user. I'm intrigued.

Attached: dale-gribble-conspiracy-theories.jpg (650x408, 53K)

Shit can be used as a natural fertilizer and is good for the environment when disposed of correctly, but with the Jewish (((sewage))) system our shit is sent to sanitation plants where it is used to create fuel for Jewish industries that are used to control us.

Also squatting is healthier and the kikes love anything that makes the 'inferior goyim' unhealthy because it makes us more docile and easier to control - like cattle.

Because of these kikes a man can't even take a dump in peace. Fuck the Jews.

Honestly I never thought about it like this
But it really makes sense, Jews are destroying the environment, our ancestors used to wipe themselves with shrubbery with no problems.
But without unpolluted nature we lose that, they literally created a product we all are FORCED to use without choice.

Probably just about making money in this case.
What else could they possibly gain?
Everyone shits, that 7 billion potential customers.

Nice try Pajeet

Attached: 732.jpg (552x696, 57K)

just poo in the loo you dumb pajeet

based schizophrenic pajeet
if you had sanitary shitting facilities you wouldn’t have brain parasites

Attached: 1534540594515.png (738x5931, 1006K)

Hmmmmm

Attached: Capture.png (584x137, 18K)

Fuck

Uh fuck I didn't expect a redpill but this is pretty coincidental

POO IN LOO is literally a jewish meme to humiliate brave indian warriors that are currently shitting on the street as humans are naturally inclined to, instead of falling for the bathroom jew

no wonder India is covered in swastikas, they chose the emblem of our dear leader Hitler (pbuh) to strike fear into the heart of jews
the jew fear the dalit.

Attached: images (1).jpg (255x197, 6K)

oh shit

Based poojeets

Sewage is really about effecient septic maintenance. One is too much, but a community tank everyone pipes into to splits the cost makes it cheaper individually. It helps to work together.

Stop using (((toilets)))

that's epic some one cap it

Op, I want you to understand something. What you believe youve stumbled upon is not some major evil conspiracy vooked up by the sinogoge of satan, rather it foes demonstrate how the international jew operates. So you are correct about that observation.
Know that the kohler conspiracy is harmless, but there INDEED do exist evil plots carried out but the international jew. And yes, you cannot possibly live on the planet earth and at some point in your life be the victim of one of (((their))) plots

its all apart of the whole sell inferior products at high cost that are totally not "sustainable"its front companies for judaic, crime , extortion, and fraud...a small facet of the evil judeo mob complex

t. GREATEST ALLY

someone browses /sci/

what a shitty post

That's why I wear diapers. Not gonna live my life slaving to feed the toilet jew.

Attached: 54125A-2.jpg (500x500, 53K)

This is why I wash my asshole with soap, water and my left hand.
Muslims are right, this is the only way to shit.

This is the best thread right now, prove me wrong