HERE WE GO

HERE WE GO

Attached: IMG_20190314_174539.jpg (1440x1031, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Eucharistic_Miracle_of_Lanciano_-_public_documentation_-_commissione_medica_OMS-ONU.JPG
youtube.com/watch?v=DFIFwOvA1Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the zionist controlled opposition is shilling for yang because they're Israeli shills. Can't wait for PJW to get extradited to the US and imprisoned. Sargoy too.

At first I was like...

Attached: yang watson 1.jpg (867x838, 82K)

but then Israel called.

Attached: yang watson 2.jpg (871x246, 27K)

Literally who?

>I can't even vote in your country, but I'll try to influence your election

You'll know the fun is about to start when the traditional lines of the left/right paradigm start to vanish. One might even call it a third position

Attached: IMG_20190314_173414.jpg (3000x1900, 1.42M)

so....

the left is just going to ignore that they have banned PJW from multiple platforms, done hit peices on him in the new york times, and berates him DAILY non stop on twitter, right?

i thought that if PJW supports you, you are a NAZI.

so isnt yang a nazi now too?

I'm okay with this because I'm autistic and can sue them for discrimination if they don't gib good boy points.

The fact that this cuckold even entertains a demofaggot candidate is prima facie evidence his opinion should be disregarded.

Everyone knew he was a controlled op shill

better than MIGA

i want free money why should only boomers get it for their shitty houses
or shitskins for their vermin spawn

>true colors, or publicity stunt
Who cares?

Such an obvious trap; give a couple low level candidates some money to shill for an essentially unwinnable position that appeals to and therefore splits your enemies vote.

That added with a time served secondary 'Oy vey your supposed Messiah has proclaimed himself king and let you down' for the inevitable double cross.

1D kvetching

Jannies are seething

Attached: Janny Corruption.png (1878x1586, 1.38M)

This is exactly what Bernie Sanders was doing last time.

He was doing so well

the entire point of yang and gabbard is to try and get some of the "alt-right" to go democrat. it's all about appealing to the "nazi"/Jow Forums demographic.

Attached: UBI Graph.png (600x463, 21K)

jesus all the e-celeb who tried to appeal to pol now switching ...
this is kinda hilarious these people are nothing but prostitutes

"say the line"

College students are retards and Bernie's platform is testament to that, they will vote for killing innocent children (outwith abortion obvs) if it means wiping their debt or some sort of 'I don't have to pay for this' style gibs.

Then, just to make sure everyone knows they are truly retards who don't deserve a vote, they vote for Hillary.

why do you losers keep spamming these faggots

we told you they are fake shills spamming each other

and that they would pivot left for money

told you that YEARS ago

duh

look at me

you’re all scrubs

it's funny because it kills the yang meme. it's like an underground band popular with hipsters ending up all over the radio

FAGS. Watson is the next fuhrer.

Attached: shut_it_downn.png (713x668, 223K)

>libshits actually think Burnie Slanters has a chance

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

>destroys his own movement

Attached: 1552446522304.jpg (672x371, 75K)

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Eucharistic_Miracle_of_Lanciano_-_public_documentation_-_commissione_medica_OMS-ONU.JPG
youtube.com/watch?v=DFIFwOvA1Qc
j'aime partager ma fois pour que dotre puise rechercher analiser et choisire dicroire ou non ses sa la force de la fois catolique ses acsésible

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 16K)

Attached: 1552603055237.jpg (300x419, 62K)

You aren't even American you delusional cunt

What is that image trying to prove?

just when he started seeming based again.

your forced meme is unfunny and you should kys.

Good. Draw attention to a lot of issues. We accelerationists nao

He thinks discussing about the current president isn't politics but his spam is politics.

Lmfao, fuck off burger. Everything that happens in your shithole drives what happens everywhere else. That's why I'm flying to the US along a bunch of other Strayans to vote for Yang. Love not having voter registration!

Looks like the alt kike is on the move again.

Why would you waste all that time and money coming here to vote for someone that has 0 chance of winning? Austalians really are retarded. You must be a chink.

Attached: Abostralian.jpg (250x235, 9K)