Greta Thunberg: ‘We just want politicians to listen to the scientists

Sixteen year-old Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg attends an EU event in Brussels, Belgium, 21 February 2019. On 21 February, Thunberg will join more than 10,000 students to walk for the climate in Brussels
euractiv.com/section/climate-environment/news/greta-thunberg-we-just-want-politicians-to-listen-to-the-scientists/

Attached: 1550924854_471252_1550925018_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg (1960x1202, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/14/greta-thunberg-nominated-nobel-peace-prize
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malena_Ernman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scientists also lie.

retarded ugly cunt is promoted by jews for their global taxation scheme propaganda

Who the fuck cares? typical kike bullshit. Sage.

If I invite only conservative Christian scientists to an event, I expect we will only listen to... oh wait.

but what about politcal science majors? your move thumberg

But not when it comes to IQ and racial statistics?

Politics and science are too different games, they shouldn't be involved with each other. Politicians should worry about economy and social issues. Not the goddman weather. Regardless of his beliefs it has no bearing on any decision he's capable of making to solve the real issues.

>we
Who is we?
Also how long till she gets ficki ficki?

Don't fret on it, she's just autistic.

Poor kid brainwashed by shitty educational system, climate change can't be stopped by retarded taxes, build space shade/mirror and control weather and climate like a real chad.

Downs?

>theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/14/greta-thunberg-nominated-nobel-peace-prize

Attached: pepepyramid.png (800x600, 95K)

>Useful idiots want technocracy
Their protests and marches have no real impact though

Don't lie. You would totally pee in her butt.

finnish genes

>nobel-peace-prize
more like nobel pizza price at this point

Attached: iu[1].gif (320x320, 1.34M)

Sixteen? She looks like 10 years old. What a ugly cunt.

>a 16 year olds opinion on one of the most complex natural systems, climate, on earth

Attached: 1552530650139.jpg (400x400, 45K)

shut up

Attached: 5c7bf869c16f2.jpg (700x526, 59K)

Has anyone started making weird lolis based on her?

Finish/Sami, Yeah, that's it.

>the eternal lapp

Greta is based.

“You only speak of the green eternal economic growth because you are too scared of being unpopular. You only talk about moving forward with the same bad ideas that got us into this mess, even when the only sensible thing to do is pull the emergency brake.”
“But I don’t care about being popular. I care about climate justice and the living planet. Our civilisation is being sacrificed for the opportunity of a very small number of people to continue making enormous amounts of money.”

Attached: gretathunberg1403.jpg (968x645, 47K)

Normally I only have this feeling for men, but I wanna beat her punching bag face so badly

I feel bad for the kid. When I was sixteen I was worried about getting my driver's license, finding a part-time job for the summer, and whether the girl I fancied would ask me out to the Sadie Hawkins dance (she did!)... not organizing propaganda rallies to benefit my country's political establishment.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with *most* of the findings on climate change that have come out over the last couple decades, but the bullshit half-measures like carbon credits and efficiency regulations being pushed by the establishment are dumb, the dogmatic fervor with which anyone who questions any detail of the research is attacked is disconcerting, and the way that children are being manipulated for propaganda purposes is extremely disturbing.

Based

>lolis based

Attached: DkzzlxeWwAA6nj0.jpg (900x1200, 157K)

Children's Crusade part 2 incoming

The Children's Crusade (Latin peregrinatio puerorum) was an event in which, in the early summer of 1212, thousands of children, adolescents, and adults from Germany and France, led by visionary boys, set out on an unarmed crusade to the Holy Land.

Attached: imagegroup.jpg (820x461, 120K)

sawp saying things i dont like on a anonymous anime image board!!!

Attached: D784A12A-0815-4131-A56B-4811FDAF8BEC.jpg (471x489, 21K)

I refuse to believe anyone could ever be attracted to that thing

burn every jungle

Why is she so ugly. I swear liberals chose her due to her down syndrome looking face to ruins people days by seeing her ugly retard face. Little whore

Of course, the ruling class is always expected to take direction from the priest class.

I can't be the only one who thinks she's kinda cute, right? I'd probably do her desu since she is legal here

Attached: science.png (736x490, 514K)

oh boy

Attached: 1545420291622.png (742x742, 326K)

When I was a kid in school they showed us videos in class saying that Los Angeles would fall into the sea by 2020 as well as New Orleans due to the “greenhouse effect” if anyone old enough remembers that catch phrase

She'll be alright when puberty kicks in.

Attached: the-north-pole-will-be-ice-free-in-the-summer-by-36933017.png (500x669, 151K)

dr tim ball is all you need to hear for the truth.

>we want politicians to listen to the scientists
darling, the scientists were the cause of the rise of eugenics and the holocaust :(

There's going to be a march today just outside my office, which is going to make things annoying at lunch.
I'd be more inclined to believe that they care if they were to do their protest on a day that isn't a school day. Apparently this means a lot to them, but not enough to sacrifice a weekend.

Attached: 1525395339896.jpg (1600x960, 1.33M)

people are listening to a 12 years old girl
she hasn't experienced life
they're listening
she's a dumb teenager who hasn't seen shit
the world is dumber than her
>"scientists"
more like cultists
fuck this gay earth
>muhh climate change
go suck a dick ask beijing first you fucking bitch

Academia is a left wing stronghold. That's where scientists come from. Many sciences are far from exact, some barely science. When like thinking "scientists " work together year after year they will then amplify their own bullshit becoming a bullshit blizzard, a hurricane. Stem sciences are the last real sciences, sort of.

If only her parents listened to the scientists when they told them she was missing a chromosome and it would be better to abort.

I'll listen to the left on science when they stop saying women have testicles.

i agree kikes why dont you want to save nature ?

Attached: MIxTRAC1-3.jpg (600x469, 127K)

I am a scientist. I've published 20+ papers.

Global warming is bullshit.

She's already burning coal

I like it

Attached: 1543206699850m.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

Lol yeah exactly the
>muh science
Retards never seem to mention all these chicken little predictions that never come true. I thought Manhattan was supposed to be underwater now too?

Ya! Most protests here are during work/school, and adult protesters look like they are either unemployed welfare recipients or not missed from whatever menial job they may hold. Unless it's the teachers...they walk right off their jobs, not during their 3 month summer break, or 10 day spring or winter breaks, always during session.

Teens are fucking retarded

>(((Thunberg)))

> 16yrs old
> woman
> coldest year in a long time
> climate scientists
> global warming predictions
> trust us goyim

Hmm...

Attached: 39065cd2bee4dedf64e9efecd01c2e75d693b4b46981df623b539442240e54e1.jpg (642x909, 237K)

I'd argue that teacher strikes, or strikes that are taken place during work hours make sense though. The workers at least have something to threaten, these children have nothing. We lose nothing by having them skip a day of school, all it shows, to me at least is that they don't care enough to suffer through some form slight discomfort in the hopes of achieving something. I use the term "discomfort" very loosely.

>The sensible thing is to dismantle our economies in a panic, and let 3rd worlders rule over us.
Yeah, no thanks.

I’ve seen a fake protest at the White House once the “protestors” were all bums and junkies just waving their signs and hand wringing. They were clearly paid to be there and not actually invested in the cause they were “protesting”

>conservative Christian scientists
now that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one

Attached: 1550149570180.jpg (564x587, 62K)

fixed it for you

Attached: 1552605136263.jpg (642x909, 191K)

eseentially compare pic to the kids. Whether you agree or disagree with him you have to respect the amount he's willing to sacrifice for what he believes. I'm not saying the kids should light themselves on fire, but if they can't even be bothered to lose a weekend for their cause, why should I believe they care about what they're preaching.

Attached: crispyman.jpg (682x449, 51K)

not nearly as much as the climate change deniers, fucking idiots.

This is an obvious propaganda psyops. Shes being used as a tool. Who the fuck falls for this shit?

Attached: 1552366770196.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

la creatura....

> science, fuck yeah!
> what is this bullshit about biology and chromosomes defining sex? fuck you

Yeah, I'm sure destroying the global economy is really going to help all the working class people.

Attached: Carbon Footprint.jpg (720x278, 194K)

Uncle Ted sent letter bombs that killed a timber industry lobbiest. Don't you care as much as Unkie Ted???

>Sixteen year-old Swedish climate activist

Attached: 1517207688364.jpg (600x514, 35K)

Humanities is absolutely buttfucked beyond all belief.
80% of the entire teaching/academic body are totally dogmatic, brainwashed leftists. Believing totally in their post modern, intersectional, relativistic views. They're so crippled with fear, self hate(if white) and anger, they can't think straight. Most of all, they're the kinds of people that CANNOT think for themselves.
They barely even try to hide their bias and questioning them is tantamount to heresy

This is what 400 lb suburban retars truck drivers actually believe

Attached: 2vtfyx.jpg (530x500, 78K)

Why is she staring at us like that? Those eyes are cold and empty

that's right, swedecuck

Attached: 4923748223_f29703ffc3_b.jpg (732x1024, 421K)

>A guy who can't even spell "retards" thinks it's not legit

Attached: 1547507587381.png (500x375, 91K)

I'm my state, 2003 or 2004, during a John Kerry event, there were many homeless men with very large Bush signs, some anti Hamas. One kept starting shit and got in a scuffle with a Kerry supporter. I thought that was odd at time, paid homeless protestors, but I guess know it makes sense.

Fun fact Nobel family got rich from oil

>but not enough to sacrifice a weekend.
I was just thinking about this language.
>sacrifice
If you think about it Schlomo really has a grip on society at large when it comes to wage slaving.
"work" being virtuous may have made sense in the 30's-50's when you saw how your actions led directly to your survival and comfort. now work is kind of a way to keep you busy and off the streets while making money for your Boss.
For wagies at least.

I hear you. I've attended the finest community colleges and seen the same. Its required I think...

She looks like she has down's syndrome.
Also, how cool that 10,000 kids decide to rally and March on their own accord, with no outside organization and planning.
How do you dipshits allow all this?

cringe

They just need people for the camera to pan across on tv

But still Netflix will offer her millions for a documentary on her life.

>trust people who need the "right" results to keep getting grant money
nope

It's official, climate (((science))) has reached peak quackery. They can't prove anything with thesceintific method, so they are going full blown emotional marketing.

You're the one taking advice from an autistic Swedish teenage girl. None of those adjectives should fill you with confidence.

Attached: Climate over the past 11,000 years.jpg (640x384, 209K)

She literally speaks only in platitudes

Moron

Brainwashed by her evil activist mother.
If anyone believed this girl was a nobody before her "school strike" you're wrong.

It's not a coincidence that this got so much media attention.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malena_Ernman

Ya media was there, and they were posted up in background

Seethe harder subhuman

He is right about everything

Attached: ee2531764a2604426c7098fbf9c6fea3.jpg (650x488, 35K)

she is a complete idiot, and like most 16 year olds, has no clue wtf she's talking about, and thinks she knows everything.

where is a rapey muslim when you need one?

This.

> don’t believe (((science))) oy vey it’s anuddah Shoah!!!!

Funny for all their zeal for science they never provide any sourced studies that prove anything other than the usual “scientists predict” click bait crap that never comes true. I thought a Texas sized iceberg was supposed to split off from Antarctica last year. Still waiting

Her mother is rich and famous. Doubt shes even seen a muslim in real life.

Attached: 1552596173701m.jpg (1024x834, 52K)

Greta should applied her ideas to her own life and each time she farts take that methane gas in an hermetic bag and then sell them to me for 1$ each one.

What I witnessed in Washington was similar to pic related. It was roughly a 12x8 roped area full of bums and junkier holding pre printed signs.

Attached: 04FF4340-BCF0-4D5C-A510-7C20AC4E8300.jpg (460x614, 58K)

You are the freak here, community college tranny.

Attached: 1464985922243.png (484x605, 260K)

Oui, Mr. Shadman? You know what to do.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>The solution? Give me money
>Just keep giving me money

my guess is that in her future she wont be impacted by weather but the thing she should be conbcerned about is that
she will get raped by a "refugee"

Attached: kalergi.gif (296x367, 2.27M)