Lets talk about Pot

ten year chronic user here since adolescent years. Is it relatively harmless or did I fuck myself up? I can still get things done at optimum efficiency from my perspective. Although it is a little harder to find the motivation

Attached: IMG_5425.jpg (730x530, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

herbmuseum.ca/content/scythians-cannabis
youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also will it be legalized everywhere and what will the consequences be

It's legal here and everyone loves it, causing no problems aside from angry christcucks like the ones on pol with that hideous flag you have

There is nothing wrong with smoking a bowl and watching anime after a long day of work.

Attached: 1552418852170.png (480x720, 522K)

8 days clean here

I smoked nothing but pure THC cartridge's too and feel fine

> Has ten years of doing heavy doses of psychoactive drugs altered my brain?
Are you being for real?

weed turns you into leaf

I just smoke the leaves only, so as to not get too much THC. And I never have any problems stopping for a few weeks.

There is substantial, legitimate medical evidence that smoking pot before 13 years old can permanently inhibit your neurological growth.

I'd rather not touch a substance that does that, even if I'm an old man.

All drugs are bad weeds worse cause it smells so bad

This thread is made three times a day. Drug users apparently can’t have orginal thoughts.

I've been making hella stacks on weed stocks and startups.

The damage that you’ve done to your mind isn’t realized until 1-2 years down the line because pot normalizes the habit. Think the frog in boiling water metaphor.

At least that’s how it was for me. And I am happy that I quit, but I wish I would have stopped much (MUCH) earlier.

Yeah I have a CDL so get randoms so figured I oughta stop until I get popped

Blazing and trucking is max comfy

>using drugs before your frontal cortex is formed

Makes me clean my house, can't be that bad

Sounds very comfy, friend. I just like to smoke and garden.

Everyone needs to stop blaming bad behavior on weed

Attached: 1492112144147.gif (480x366, 3.32M)

I promote your a retard with higher chances of depression, schizophrenia, heart disease and of course you’re fucking stupid compared to what you could have been.

You’ll never know though so at this point you may as well keep being a fucking waste of air and light up another

lol truth

Indo Aryan Scythians smoked pot and still managed to fuck up virtually every nation they ever fought. They never really built much of a civilization but were one of the few nomadic cultures to work metal and may have invented chainmail. Spread the use of bow archer and composite bow.

herbmuseum.ca/content/scythians-cannabis

Attached: indoeuropean.gif (512x256, 40K)

Sneeds weed and vape

You should consider letting go of all that hate

Yes goys, weed is totally healthy and good.

Attached: 9787B81E-6D15-48C9-ADF1-A82DFA5E4708.gif (1286x800, 388K)

How does one get started with that? How much was your initial investment?

You'll end up as a crack spider's bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

What did any Rastafarian who wasn't a musician ever achieve? Unless you can name something impressive or are a full time musician, you should probably lay off the ganj

I'm an occasional toker, and have been for years but habitual use makes you dim witted. It was interesting watching a friend of mine who is a heavy toker on holiday for 2 weeks when we couldn't score much. He became funnier, more energetic & more sociable.

Just bought 7.2G of Blue God for 40$
Legalization of nature is common sense only and easy tax money

anyone who started smoking in their teens is fucked up

You're a junky fuckup but no great loss to the world.
Depression and anxiety is shit that happens to cowards who don't face their problems head on and no matter how much glass dick you suck to take the edge off it won't solve your basic character flaws.

I had a bad trip from smoking pot last weekend. I'm still in shock that it happened. I know it wasn't laced. My friends with me were already high from the same stuff when I showed up, and we've been buying from the same dealer for years.

But I got a full on trip, worse than I've ever gotten from shrooms or lsd. I remember telling myself over and over while it was happening that "all I smoked was pot. Why is this happening?"

I don't think I'll smoke again. Anyone ever had a similar experience?

Attached: 1543627641861.jpg (1196x2079, 267K)

keep in mind the straight edge trad guys are pedophiles, weaboos, and schizophrenics and you should never listen to their opinions on anything