Cool wine aunt having kids

A friendly reminder that we are witnessing a staggering amount of women in their late thirties and forties trying to reproduce.

They are not only at extremely high risk for vectoring failure and gestational/ genetic problems but this greatly affects the overall genetic vitality of offspring.

These women are delusional and maniacal. This used to be cliche and a rare instance and most people in society would feel bad for them. But unfortunately this has become the new Norm especially in areas like New York City. This kind of behavior needs to stop and most of all social media and the media and general need to stop validating their terrible decisions.

Attached: 1551966542171.jpg (1080x1038, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NgtaU9GKNHg
youtube.com/watch?v=t1RgwbshOMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: roasties and jesus.jpg (593x423, 39K)

From an evolution standpoint this may be a good thing. If our bodies adjust to having offspring at an older age it may increase our life span averages as our bodies adjust to the different life style.

Imagine being over 70 at your child's wedding.

Attached: 1547479392751.jpg (1080x2220, 821K)

She might be willing to adopt, but probably not.

>Cool wine aunt
That's a spic.

>cool sangria aunt

at 41 she isn't getting any kids.

>illegal subhuman shitskin

I got 3 older siblings but I'm the only one who wants children and start my own family but I'm also the only one who seems incapeable of creating social bonds and getting any further with people past casual friends.
My sister is 30 and she gets genuinely mad when someone mentinos children. In 5-10 when her overies shrivel up and she's incapeable of having kids I'm gonna laugh at her

You'd be surprised with the modern fertility remedies they have. They can use magnets to guide a lazy sperm to an egg

>must know what he wants
She basically wants to fuck raw and get pregnant on the first date

Kek

>be modern roastie single mom
>fuck aroundon tinder for years
>contract aids from rawdog anal with niggers
>dont find out you got aids for 2 whole years, continiueing to whore it up on tinder the whole time.
>when find out make a youtube video for personal sympathy, complete disregard for your children and the many people you spread aids to.

Attached: pozzed roast.jpg (916x789, 93K)

that's not how it works at all lmao

>christian
every time

Attached: 1537028997337.png (914x520, 526K)

This is genuinely evil.

fucking kek

Attached: georgelucas.gif (460x340, 181K)

IVF isn't guaranteed to work. My boss spent 60K on that shit because his wife has a fucked up uterus or something.

IVF doesn't work so good. My wifes beastie is using IVF because she roasted around in her twenties had abortions and now has fucked up fertility.

this.

It will be horrible from an evolutionary perspective because we are having literally less-fit offspring.

Does she have a patreon too?

>My wifes beastie is using IVF because she roasted around in her twenties had abortions and now has fucked up fertility.

Wow user, I'm sure glad you picked the best friend that DIDN'T roast around.

it looks like she wants to get paid for being a dumb ass too

Attached: j0qc10zr98g21.jpg (1533x2160, 330K)

\
Sorry forgot link
youtu.be/NgtaU9GKNHg

No patreon but you canadonate to her pussy plague at the following link:
www.jennifervaughan.org/donate

Also the best part of the story.
before she found out she has AIDS she met a guy on tinder from Montreal. He flew all the way to california to sniff her rotten meat flaps.
When she told him over the phone that she has aids and that he needs to get tested.. He decided to stay with her anyways.. despite the fact he miraculously never contracted it.

Even used up single moms with AIDs infested beef flaps can get a boyfriend who will travel accross the continent to be with them.
The ABSOLUTE STATE of western men..

Attached: sam.jpg (363x363, 31K)

kek based black man telling it like it is

My mother was 40 when she had me, the youngest of 5.
Im rather fit, though I believe ive read that biological sweet spot for mothers is 16-22

25 is when the eggs start to die out

Considering she was the Nerd and we have been together for twenty years, yeah i'm good. Stay mad though.

absolute savage

>graduate degree
>moderate
>Christian
>decent face
>thin
If she wasn’t 40 she’d be fine. I guess she doesn’t realize she’s never having kids.

I've read that 18-24 has the womans body still maturing. 25-35 is a sweet spot for pregnancy.

Willingly having genetically defective offspring isn't how evolution works brainlet. That sort of adaptation would take time in geological amounts lel
That's a meme. I know multiple couples who have tried IVF (yep, women in their 40s haha). Know only 1 where it worked, and the kid is sick with mental disorders and should have been mercifully left to die at birth. When God quite obviously didn't want a thing to happen, forcing the issue tends to give bad results.

Lost

Biologically her fertility would have been in the 35 year range despite her being 40 due to her previous children.

Fpbp

Attached: 6DE021FA-0AE5-4066-BE7D-67B132672016.jpg (563x503, 21K)

well, that's a typical Canadian for ya. maybe he's doing it for the green card

>25-35 is a sweet spot for pregnancy
lol.

Attached: mpv-shot0568.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

well it won't stop, they have endless choices of men who they can date

>graduate degree
guaranteed an insufferable elitist cunt
>moderate
>Christian
only after she hit 40 and stopped riding the cock carousel. she only puts these things there to try to attract a beta provider who thinks this means she doesn't have genital herpes
>decent face
debatable but i'll give you that
>thin
no body shots or pics that can confirm/deny bingo wings. some fats can have thin-looking faces, especially depending on angles

Good catch user

My mum has her last kid at 42 which is hellalthy. But then again she has had 6 kids including me beginning at 20.
Wouldn’t be surprised if I have another sibling, she is 45 and her womb has been in heavy use so she might be going well into her 80s

Good. Any bitch having multiple abortions is so fucking compromised mentally. No matter the smiles and the pity they seek.

at age 35 women still have very high fertility rates. It really starts decline rapidly at age 37.

>25-35
then you've read bullshit

you missed
>dead, soulless eyes
just look at them. the lights are on but nobody's home

redpilled

Attached: 1541096933105.jpg (258x245, 12K)

> Oy vey, shiksa! Of course you can have a career and children too! With IVF you can have that feminist cake and eat it!

Attached: Corporate-2012-IVF-Success-Rates-by-Age.png (453x347, 8K)

I'm 22 and my gf is 23. If we get engaged next year, married the year after, and our first is born a year after that, that's putting us at 25 (me) and 26 (her). We want at least four kids, and I've been reading that you aren't suppose to become pregnant within 12 months of giving birth (anyone concur on this?) which means if we decide to have four kids total she would be 26, 28, 30, and 32. If we go for six kids the last one would be born at 36, all these assumptions met. That's old!!!! I'm worried about complications, but I read that older repeat-mothers have healthier babies than older first-time mothers... People will say we are rushing it when we get engaged next year but they don't understand the time it takes to do this kind of stuff

Attached: 1550786130620.png (1000x800, 45K)

>Imagine being over 70 at your child's wedding.
My boomer dad is 60 and I’m his oldest at 21. Hopefully I’ll shack up with my gf and start pumping baby loads in her soon so he can live long enough to have time to see his grandkids grow up before he kicks the bucket. Hopefully I’ll shape up enough to be a man in his eyes before he kicks the bucket...
I didn’t need these feels right now...

Attached: 9E624B6B-8641-4C77-BF69-687D0DAD5B56.jpg (500x648, 80K)

See my postAll kids are healthy

My mum was 44 when she had me and my twin brother through IVF. We're both fit and healthy, but we're also short (169-170cm) when compared to our biological father who's 178cm tall while my mums 164cm(ish). Our older brother, who my mum had when she was 41, is even shorter at roughly 166cm.

I personally believe that her being 44 had nothing to do with our heights, our malnourishment as children are behind our lack of height.

how is bumble different to tinder?

Ahhhhhh, blew her fookin pussy out, didn't she? eh? fucking awesome. such a WHOLEOME mommy she will be. single mommy. with everyone in town already fuckerd her. prolly anal too. in the ass. with that blown out twat. but, i am sure she'll make a *FINE* single mommy, that wont fuck up parenting in ANY WAY. (probably, anyhoo)

Only women are allowed to start conversations lmfao

Raw unfiltered hypergamy

You know what, fuck this gay earth, seriously.

Attached: 4654.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

kek

i've had decent success fucking older women on bumble. i don't even try, just post shirtless mirror selfies (been Jow Forums for years) and my description only says "8'' "

i get more action on bumble than i ever did on okc. never used tinder

Kek. Based nigger

>We're both fit and healthy, but we're also short

Did you smoke weed before finishing puberty?

based black man

She must have fucked bisexual guys or used dirty needles.
Straight people can't get aids.

It occurs to me that if you were to start having kids now, like, right now, as the wave of biological imperative roasties is hitting, you'll be birthing future God's amongst men. Imagine a generation of children raised by the most desperate and neurotic single mothers. It's going to be a fucking disaster, but guaranteed your kids will get to feast themselves upon the absolute cream of the crop when it comes to bullying experiences.

/ourninja/

women this age need to do invitro and not with their own eggs(very expensive, but women like this are a potential target market for it anyways), or better yet not at all. There are options but there are still obvious complications that can occur here...
But also fuck this dumb degenerate shit anyways why are these women like this

Attached: AAFP-DS-prevalence.jpg (524x354, 19K)

Or shes just an anal whore.

My dad will be at mine, fuck you.

I see 35-year-old women all the time saying they “want kids someday” on bumble. Bitch, you’re at square 0; you’re going to be barren and angry. Yuck.

Kek@pic

>marrying a woman older than you
dont be retarded austrobro

I'm 32 and opened an online dating account a month ago, I explicitly said I've been single for 5 years but now want to have lots of white kids as part of the profile.
Almost every day I get hilarious messages from women in their late 30s and 40s saying they want the same, as if we have ANYTHING in fucking common, holy fuck the state of some of them.
Theyre all cool wine aunts, photos with random african wildlife, skydiving etc

Its encouraging to see so many young women want kids though, I've had 20 and 21 year olds saying LETS GO. All the women on there who say they never want kids are 28-40 already, almost none of the younger ones say it.

>graduate degree
In what, feminist studies?
>moderate
Cuck
>Christian
Completely sure she behaves according to biblical teachings and attend church every Sunday to pray the week’s degeneracy away
>decent face
Goblina
>thin
Anorexic, enjoy the freakish self consciousness and constant babysitting of her esteem

>has kids and wants more
>46
that's fucking gross
imagine being a 20 year old with a mom that's nearing 70...

good thing DS is easily caught, just keep up with prenatal visits and screens

My older brother, the shortest, smoked weed excessively from about the age of 15 and still does (25 now). My twin started smoking weed when he was 18 as still occasionally does. I've never smoked weed and despise the stuff.

It’s all about the dna. Wife was 30 when we had our first. It was scary as hell when they did the ultrasound to look at how thick the back of the head is as a detection for downs. All of these career women who wake up at 40 and realize they won’t have kids will live the rest of their lives in utter sadness for not having any. I never realized what love was until we had ours. It’s a totally different world once it happens. Btw a good closer move on a girl is “you wanna grow old alone?, take a chance let’s go out.”

wtf i like niggers now

AIDs is happening to straight people now, because of tinder culture and the push for anal sex to be normal.

My father is 62 and I am 22, ik this feel. I need to unfuck my life and become a self sufficient successful man before he gets much older, not only to fulfill his hopes and expectations of me but to also build up a good enough financial safety net to help take care of him when the time comes. His health will only continue to deteriorate and Social Security/Medicare may not exist or function in the same capacity that he expects it will once the horrific reality of the national deficit is realized and the economy tanks. Growing up he wasnt able to keep up with me like a younger father might've been able to, but that said he still did his damndest and hes been a good father to me.

Hes not as sharp as he used to be mentally and he's not going to be there for me in my 30's to help out with life/career advice. I have to get with the fuckin program immediately or risk having the rug pulled out from under me as a consequence for fucking about being a useless retard.

If I'm not a landowner with a stable career, decent salary, and a net worth of at least $650k by 28 years of age, I will not have a child or get married. Which is okay because women think I'm garbage anyways and I probably wasnt gonna find a woman to settle down with one way or the other.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

My dads 75 or 76 and I'm 21 :/

Your mom though?

Give this man a day pass to the ethnostate.

Destroyed..

well that might actually be a possibility with the current state of relations between men and women

Attached: 1526165170928.jpg (197x197, 11K)

made my day, following this fine gentleman

It's not how it works, for women. But for men, sperm telomeres get longer with age. So older man = longer telomeres on the sperm = longer telomeres on the kids = kids live longer. At a certain age, there might be problems that occur due to all the mutations they go through, but we're talking about upwards of 50+ here, where kids can still be perfectly healthy to a resonable degree. Of course, the woman has to be young (

Attached: 1532610049923.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

all you people talking about being financially stable and having kids, etc are in denial about how beyond fucked our (yours and mine) world is fucked. Especially if you live in USA or a former empire country (Germany, UK, etc).

Jow Forums constitutes a minority fringe of internet users and many of those have the concrete shoes of debt and state marriage upon them. So no amount of wife-ing up and have a couple kids is gonna save your ship going down.

The number of mentally stable, women who are not wallet thieves and cheaters is so low that even dating on the premise of finding a worthwhile life partner at nearly any age after 20 is a waste of time. Women are notorious plan ruiners, there are operas about their nature of how they change their minds like the wind. Family-ing up during a time of unprecedented fiat currency inflation, debt, illegal and genocidal immigration polices is like baking a cake in a house fire.

The Nuclear Family is dead because the reactor has overheated and we are in the middle of a meltdown and some of you are worried about your affairs in order so you can be recognized by the corrupt ass government and be locked into a one sided contract with no escape besides extreme monetary slavery above anything you can dream of right now.

We need to make a lot of money as soon as possible and start lifting, lads.

Attached: the-24-year-old-doomer-go-getter-enough-is-enough-takes-37798266.png (500x654, 93K)

live in a small town and control your wife

Attached: 1530645690082.jpg (412x350, 49K)

Nothing you said is incorrect but we should still align ourselves as best we can financially, allocate resources appropriately to prepare for a potential collapse and invest time/energy in improving our health and situations.

she's also a brownie

Attached: mud rubber.jpg (600x881, 242K)

>The first three Fast and the Furious movies are the only ones worth seeing
Is that counting Tokyo Drift as #3, or relegating it to Side Story status?
Because the 4th movie (release-wise) was also shit and is where the trend of what the latest movies are like got started. The original is still my favourite.

Attached: 4.jpg (1107x1600, 230K)

>RIP Paul Walker
haha glad that fucking retard is dead. and that he died in a car crash hahahahahaha plus, for bonus points, he burned to death, trapped in the car...pure agony. lolololololololol

>thin
Thin when you're standing next to a landwhale isn't thin. I don't think many people in America understand this

this is fair but 99% of women are either ignorant of this fact or won't want to deal with it and with you trying to deal with it.

I'm not saying it's hopeless, but realize all the normal avenues for what you think are a family, what constitutes a family life need to be re-drawn because we are not living in post WWII economic golden times. We are living in the middle of the Jew Harvest where they fleece our country to every high bidder and flood us with immigration to rust our foundation out.

I think it would be wiser to take care of yourself and then strictly screen a POTENTIAL wife. Don't just start dating women. Women who can hide their past life from you and hide their true nature if they aren't tested.

>I've been reading that you aren't suppose to become pregnant within 12 months of giving birth
Basically true, but if she breastfeeds (she should) she'll be naturally infertile for 6 months anyway, so it's not a huge thing to worry about.

>last one would be born at 36
>I'm worried about complications
35 is the age where complications start having a significant chance of showing up, but by significant I mean 1%.
It's more that younger mothers don't have complications, than that older ones do.
Of course, the rate starts to increase exponentially the older she gets, so ideally she should be done having kids by 40.

>41
>Wants to have kids
Bitch better be prepared to spend the rest of her very miserable life caring for her little bundles of chromosome flaws.

Yeah, 1, 2 and Tokyo Drift.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1RgwbshOMs
Cheesy as fuck, but still cool somehow.

Well, what do you expect when you let some retard friend of yours drive a souped up VW Beetle down a stretch of straight tarmac? Of course he's going to hit a tree. I don't know much about him personally, but he was a great car enthusiast. His death essentially sealed the fate of car movies as we know them from that era, he was the last thread that kept the tuner side alive. Now it's all generic action by literally who-gives-a-fuck doing who-cares. Back then, the earliest movies, the cars were still treated as actors, and not just showpieces to be instantly discarded.

What's (popular) car culture now? Some wigger renting a Lambo and filming himself for youtube? What's even the point. Early 2000's was a break point where it could've taken over if things had gone right.