LARP PAGANS: FRIENDLY REMINDER

You are not a "viking."
You are not a "wolf."
Your are not my brother just because you are white.
You are not a "warrior."
You are not a badass because you go to the gym.
The gods don't talk to you.
You are not "in harmony with nature"
Participating in a modern subculture is not "revolting against modernity"

You are cringe incarnate.You are fucking worthless. You have done nothing of value and everyone hates you. Lose some weight, groom yourself, and sort your life out instead of pretending to be a badass

Attached: cringe.jpg (472x511, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Nicodemus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Martyr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tertullian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphanius_of_Salamis
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bible is not original and the stories are not literal.

Attached: pagansuncross.jpg (320x174, 20K)

> t. Christcuck

stop fuckin' eating, fatty

don't care, it's a living tradition

You are not intelligent.

you are fat and your beard looks terrible

LOL, I see your giving yourself pep talks again.

> t. Christcuck
Paganism is pretty retarded, tho.

Attached: ((())).png (491x334, 318K)

t. plagiarized book worshipper

As long as you admit your tradition is based on mine. Don't know why you are mad at mine, though. Both pagans and christcucks have dumb larpers in my eyes, and both ways can lead to a good life too.

???

>Your are not my brother just because you are white.
fuck off schlomo

>???
Judaism is poorly plagiarized from the caananite/babylonian myths, and christianity is just gayer more universalist judaism

Holy fucking kek. Do these people realize how autistic they sound to normal people?

CAUCASIAN CHRISTIANS: ETERNAL REMINDER

The Son of Man was not caucasian.
The Son of Man does not have blond hair.
The Son of Man does not have blue eyes.
The Son of Man is not coming to save caucasians.
The Son of Man is coming to slay caucasians.
Your world leaders already know this.
The U.S military & CERN are preparing for war against him and his angels.
They will lose.

The KJV Bible is very clear in his description. If you don’t believe said description you’re definitely a heathen and are destined for death - there is no light in you.

John 7:38

Attached: 9C90A711-3DF4-4B7E-AFD2-81F3B2F6226F.jpg (1024x961, 193K)

You didnt said the core thing dude
Pagan is demon worship

7:38 speaks about Holy Spirit. It doesnt say caucasian or not

Attached: mud rubber.jpg (600x881, 242K)

Is this image serious?

also learn to praise jesus christ.

/thread

66 manuscripts all written by different men describing the same testimony of the birth life and Resurrection of jesus christ. all of them tortured and mutilated to their death, while keeping the faith.

bitch id fuckin wreck you.

you probably weigh 130 lbs and have a fu manchu

Evolution

Attached: Evolution Doesn't Exist.jpg (1136x960, 55K)

The Gospel of Nicodemus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Nicodemus

Contains an epistle from Pontius Pilate to Ceaser Tiberius. It is called The Acts of Pontius Pilate.

Justin Martyr wrote, "And that these things did happen, you can ascertain from the Acts of Pontius Pilate."
-- First Apology, A.D. 150
The Apology letters were written and addressed by name to the Roman Emperor Pius and the Roman Governor Urbicus. All three of these men lived between AD 138 – 161.

Justin Martyr died in 165 AD and he was aware of the book
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Martyr

Tertullian who died in 240 AD mentions the Acts of Pontius Pilate in his book Apology in A.D. 200
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tertullian

Epiphanius who died in 403 AD mentions the Acts of Pontius Pilate in his book Heresies in Chapter 50.1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphanius_of_Salamis

It should be noted that some believe a fraudulent version of the Acts of Pilate was circulated later in the fourth and fifth centuries.
This should not be confused with the original document that was generated in the first century, archived in Rome
and was available to Caesar Antoninus Pius and the Roman Senate. Otherwise, Justin Martyr’s appeal to the Acts of Pilate in his
First Apology would have lacked credibility. Both Justin Martyr (A.D. 150) and Tertullian (A.D. 200) refer to the document much earlier that the fraudulent version.

Huwhite..sorry

Attached: from the Acts of Pontius Pilate.png (1733x448, 323K)

>doctored letter brought out by dishonest heathens known to lie and alter history
>the word of the LORD

damn who do I believe...

You are a faggot, see how opinions work.

Y’know if you compiled every bible verse in which Jesus is described and told an artist to draw a rendition, that last panel is probably exactly what you’d get. You’d have to include the Old Testament visions though.

I live in the Outer Hebrides witha very pagan and ancestrally culturally oriented environment. Just think of the wicker man without the sacrifice.

>fat disgusting rootless american thinks he can tell me what is and what isn't acceptable

Yeah no, fuck off.

Phyletism is a herecy. Beware

Our Saviour from the only authentic likeness of our Saviour cut on an emerald by command of Tiberius Caesar Died: March 16, 37 AD

loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/

This Likeness of Jesus was copied from a portrait carved on an emerald by order of Tiberius Caesar, which emerald the Emperor of the Turks afterwards gave out of the Treasury of Constantinople to Pope Innocent VIII for the redemption of his brother, taken captive by the Christians.
verified by the Vatican in 1986

Attached: 08227r.jpg (523x640, 22K)

Agreed, pagan larpers BTFO'd.

>I'm so threatened by paganism I have to make threads to shill against it, never mind that Christianity has been so thoroughly cucked that I should be focusing on fixing that before acting like it's based