From my cold dead hands

>from my cold dead hands

Okay sweetie :)

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/

Attached: Capture.png (1214x869, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-archives.ky.gov/pubs/Public_Adv/jan98/GBMI.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that you WILL give up your guns as Red Flag laws are active in 13 states and counting.

>Indiana, California, Washington, and Oregon have similar temporary gun violence restraining orders in place, though California, Washington, and Oregon also allow family members to petition the court for gun removal. Researchers call such legislation, which essentially creates an opportunity to intervene if necessary, “a logical and complementary approach to background checks in preventing gun violence.”

>These extreme risk protection orders, or ERPO, are relatively new but steadily gaining traction across the country. Last week, the New York Assembly passed one; similar “red flag” legislation is making its way through Illinois, Vermont, Maryland, and Alaska as well. Earlier this month, Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham from South Carolina and Democrat Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut also introduced the Federal Extreme Risk Protection Order Act, which would allow federal courts to step in and take guns away from people found to be potentially dangerous.

>systematically report everyone on Jow Forums as being deranged megalomaniacs waiting to blow.

Good for him. Few more of these cases go bad and they'll start rethinking these laws in the name of police safety.

Shit is going to pop off soon
I'm ready we just need Trumps permission

I dont know

this shit never gains traction unless it gets beaten to death by the media

send this shit to Tucker

>can't win a class war, so you try to prevent a ground war
Nigga you can't even win an internet argument. Get fucked.

I'm not a communist, I just like the memeflag.

>november 2018

Police took my guns when I wasn't home. They also had a search warrant for other things so I guess it was legal.

Attached: ilrihzhi55k21.jpg (1037x788, 131K)

>i'm not a faggot, i just like sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass

how many McVeigh level events will this spawn?

Hopefully this will happen every time they attempt to enforce this law. Proud of this guy refusing to turn in his guns.

Why are you thinking about homosexual fantasies in a thread about red flag gun laws?

Reminder that Maryland banned long guns including the AR15 and HBARs on February 25th.

Also you MUST register ALL guns AND pay hundreds of dollars for a class and liscense now.

Also private sales are now banned.

What guns?
You mean the ones I lost during a boating trip?

Itt: mad white boomers

Yang will make you HANG

>happened at 5:17 am
What the shit are they doing confiscating guns at 5 am? That alone is a good way to get yourself shot

is the motherfucker dead?
OP is a mega faggot

>good for him. Few more mass shooters gunning down hundreds of innocents, and they'll start rethinking getting rid of red flag laws.

LOL, no one cares about a few red neck martyrs. First you ban the sale of guns and ammunition, then you ask everyone to turn weapons in or receive a small fine. Most people will comply, and the few insane retards that don't, you just wait until you can arrest them for a traffic violation, or suspected drugs or something, and you take away their guns while arresting them for other unrelated shit, and tack on some fines and jail time as a result.

Won't matter unless it's the cops that die during confiscation efforts.

Not in this case. There's a difference between the time it takes for the network effect of a movement to gain traction and the speed of information spreading through a pre-existing group.

It requires "traction" to make a change, but it only requires knowledge to make a plan... This situation doesn't require traction, and when they start to abuse it people will group up in response.

Reminder that you cannot be pro liberty and pro cop at the same time. All cops are scum and should be killed and replaced with a private volunteer nigger killing death squad.

How are these laws not violations of due process? How can you take away someone's constitutional rights merely from a petition?

Police are agents of the ZOG.

They are not your friends.

from my cold dead hands

Ah, so even worse than a commie - an active & knowing participant in the Kike NWO.

>LOL, no one cares about a few red neck martyrs.
That statement is a combination of stupidity and the projection of your personal delusions onto others. I guarantee you that other "red necks" and their families and friends certainly care about them. That's like saying, "Nobody cares about some poor little Afghan children who get blown up in a drone strike." It's just stupid and inconsiderate.

>First you ban the sale of guns and ammunition, then you ask everyone to turn weapons in or receive a small fine.
You're suggesting the government violate the sacred covenant that allows it to exist legitimately. The government is limited in what it can and cannot do, the most important restrictions on government power are reinforced in the Bill of Rights. What you suggest would delegitimize the government in any international court of reason.

>Most people will comply
Do you have any evidence to support your theory? So far every ban or prohibition that's happened in any US State has failed miserably. So few in the US have complied that it's safe to conclude the people have made up their minds...

I'd say he's somewhat correct that most people will comply. Most people are scared shitless of breaking the law. But there's always going to be millions of red-blooded Americans in rural areas who will refuse. That's when blood will be shed.

>Be Jow Forumsommando
>Call in fake notices on red flags and other "crimes".
>spawncamper.jpg
>Take out Zogbots from range
>Evade
>Take out enabling members of Zogbots family as well to send a message Cartel style, as that's the only thing you people understand apparently.
>Die eventually after a few successful rounds, smiling as the tree of liberty is refreshed.
>Terrified of their families being killed, treasonous Zogbots back down like they do with MS-13
You do know how this is gonna end right? That scenario above is going to start playing itself out. You're actively following the script conspiritards have been saying for years & it's only a matter of time before the conditioning against killing overt agents of an occupying enemy force breaks down. Amazed it hasn't already, a testament to the power of brainwashing. And all their blood will be on your hands.

lel

Attached: 4cf.png (152x254, 40K)

>from my cold dead hands
Yea they did. And they had to shoot the guy. Who if you read the story, almost shot them instead. I bet those cops are rattled.
And that's not even the start of it.
Think they'll be gung hoe to serve that order again? Think the cops like shooting old men in their doorways and nearly getting shot themselves?
Wonder if next time they'll be so lucky.

Attached: 1528687864989.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Reminder that you'll catch a bullet before they're all confiscated.

>something happened four months ago so who cares

JFC
phase II is declaring everyone mentally ill except commies and trannies

Attached: 1462944033015.jpg (562x730, 93K)

No, but they do care about their children being kidnapped and executed on livestream. Which is what's going to start happening if you liberal retards keep pushing and killing off your political rivals like this. You morons upped the stakes when you started importing Cartel members and ISIS fighters, an obvious indication that the Left is warming up to such tactics. Only a matter of time before the Right stops asking nicely or caring about your opinion & adopts the same tactics. Fear will bring you to heel where reason hasn't. Thanks for ruining a perfectly good civilisation cuntrash.

Trump says to take the guns first, due process second.

Americans are all larping cucks - anytime you see some gun nut talking about taking up arms in the event of muh government tyranny just remember that whenever anything happens all Americans will just continue sitting around docile in their armchairs just like they did when the government set up an agency to spy on every citizen and backdoor every processor in the country, or just like they did when the government started sending billions of tax dollars to Israel, or just like they did when the government allowed to country to become 56% white etc. etc. etc.

and then buy/build/steal another and find and kill your faggot ass, yes sir...or maybe just use bomb no? flamethrower?

Let it be known: the cops will murder you if you don’t turn around and offer your ass to them. Next time, shoot first.

none of that shit gets percieved as direct effect enough to get collective ire bong. this will.

This is our police, pic related. That our excuse.

Attached: abbecc6d1eca89817ee40f3d6aa59ea4.png (591x389, 345K)

Why make assumptions when you can just look at the results for themselves?

New Jersey
>"How many of New Jersey's 1 million or so gun owners have complied with the ban by turning LCMs in to law enforcement agencies? Approximately zero, judging from an investigation by Ammoland writer John Crump."

Connecticut
>"When the deadline for gun owners to register their “assault weapons” in Connecticut expired on December 31, 2013, Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance said he received 41,347 applications to register."
>"The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), the trade association for firearms manufacturers, said at the time that it estimated there were likely 350,000 residents of Connecticut who had banned “assault weapons” as of late 2013."

New York
>"According to the state just 23,847 people registered their so-called “assault weapons” since the 2013 law took effect. These people registered a total of 44,485 firearms. So, according to the NSSF’s estimate, some 976,153 New Yorkers didn’t register their “assault weapons.”"

But don't let my facts get in the way of your opinions, just keep the faith user...

Nah, doubtful. See, it's about normalisation. And the Left have imported a LOT of people that give no fucks about killing off entire swathes of people just to send a message. Whites of course built a civilisation where that sort of thing isn't needed, and they're reluctant to give it up. But now that the barbarians are inside the gates that's gonna change VERY rapidly.

If just 1% of gun owners resist you'll be facing at minimum 10 million armed Americans. Oh wait, not you. Cops who are more than likely going to refuse if not on safety grounds than on personal grounds because they're overwhelmingly right wing gun owners.

College commies, will they ever learn?

Attached: 1550696404995.jpg (1000x667, 168K)

This is your police, pic related. What's your excuse? By the way, you have far more totalitarian laws that we do. They inspect for your TV license for fucks sakes. So do something about it bitch. The police will run from you. They aren't armed like ours are.

Attached: index.jpg (205x246, 11K)

Ive heard this plan from many others verbatim. Sure we’re all pussified liars now, but are the grabblers sure about that? They better be before they push it further. Also
>Nov. 2018 article

Lol the American govt is retarded if they think they can continue this without triggering a massive civil war and getting these zog cops family's slaughtered by angry patriotards.

They all have homes they sleep in & people they care about. They aren't in those tanks all the time.

You think your government is just going to flick a switch and go full police state overnight?
Are you just going to continue to sit around because "oh well, this tyrannical thing the government's doing now isn't much more tyrannical than the last thing"??
You have an entire government funded agency with the sole purpose of spying on every citizen, do you not think it's time to act now?

By the way, this old man is a fucking hero.
Everyone should realize. He said fuck you to the cops and resisted their seizure of his firearms.
I can only hope we'd all be so brave.
And even though he died, I promise you he gave the cops pause. Reason to think about it later.
Because that was just one old man who nearly shot them. Giving the notion that this whole confiscation thing might be a hell of a lot harder than they thought.
Yea bitches.....it will be.

Attached: 1 VrK53z4LYAfa4O2wGq-KpQ.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Wait till they said someone with a loaded ar15 next to their bed

Fuck you, that's why.

Local WA state sheriffs are resisting the order. Primarily because they don't want to get in a fire fight with law abiding citizens.

Attached: WAStateGuns.jpg (1488x1925, 383K)

e-archives.ky.gov/pubs/Public_Adv/jan98/GBMI.html
an arcticle were they can find you both guilty and mentally ill in kentucky and its being used by judges to steal hospital records in criminal cases.

its polar opposite or opposition of criminally insane and it serves no purpose in any justice

Europeans do fight back though, look at the yellow vests, look at all the chimping out in the streets that happened when Tommy got arrested.
Americans just larp about how they're going to fight back against the government but do jack shit.

Too bad Tommy Robinson was a mossad agent lol.

>Europeans do fight back though, look at the yellow vests
Those are the FRENCH you faggot.
I'm talking about YOU. Brits. You don't get to claim French bravery. And that's laughable in and of itself.

Attached: 1444655818874.jpg (1072x1340, 1.21M)

>If just 1% of gun owners resist you'll be facing at minimum 10 million armed Americans
330 million people in USA
1% of 330 mil is 3.3 mil

>College commies, will they ever learn?

Hopefully they share the means of math production with you

Attached: 1537578385968.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Such a useful idiot you are hehehehehe

Attached: smile.gif (640x240, 323K)

Attached: what_the_police_think_about_gun_control.jpg (760x4969, 736K)

Start encouraging citizens to buy tanks then. Either you truly believe in a well regulated militia that actually has a chance against the state, or you just want to larp with guns because they make you feel cool and compensate for your tiny dicks.

b-but muh tasty boots

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-173044_Chrome~01.jpg (1075x1359, 186K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-180314_Chrome~01.jpg (1080x1669, 252K)

> Start encouraging citizens to buy tanks then
Mother fucker we can just blow up the tanks with home made explosives. That's not the point, and honestly we haven't quite reached resistance level yet. We don't have a TV license or anything like that.

Guerilla warfare domestically works better than tanks. Why are so many men in the modern age militarily illiterate. Life isn't a movie, you can't take down a revolution with tanks you imbecile.

Ignoring that poster's statistics, he said 1% of gun owners, not the total population.

Yep, exactly. Awfully cocky aren't they? They're drawing blood now, already. At this point any American gun owner like the guy in OP has now got to assume they're on a list. So why wait? Right now there's probably people like that already watching the local police station, making up lists of faces, names & movements of their own. Why wait on your door to be kicked in & be killed when you can take the fight to the enemy, seize the initiative? Since the Left have made it clear only death or absolute surrender are on the table (and they've drawn blood already), frankly it's only self delusion on the Right that the actual shooting war hasn't started already. Fucking terrible, godspeed real yanks. Glad we're not at that point here yet & hopefully anything in the US will warn off our own traitorous elements against the same actions.

Reminder that if this is the case, there is some lead with your name on it faggot. My cold dead fucking hands. You bottom feeders have no idea what's coming. Fill your fucking hand...

Looks like an oven to me...

Easy for you to project your own self-loathing onto others because you realize how far we have yet to fall. You assume we're doing nothing and that's incorrect. We're not stupid, and we're not reckless, and our actions are moderated by a strong desire to protect, not to destroy. We don't want the outcome they're pushing us all towards, and we aren't the ones pushing...

That’s a good way to get a bunch of people killed, cops in particular

Go back to redddit, faggot.

>yang will confiscate my guns
lol there will be no guns left in another year under trump

This is not a fight of the left vrs the right. Don't buy into the controlled dialectic.

The problem is the governments as a whole who are beholden to jewish interests.

>TV license
I get that this is a meme at this point but I'm going to explain anyway.
The TV license funds a bunch of BBC TV and radio channels which are completely ad free. Additionally there are hundreds of ad supported "Freeview" channels that you can access completely for free provided that you have a license.
As far as I understand in the US you cant watch TV unless you pay for a cable package, so you're literally just paying the same as us anyway, without getting any ad free channels. You don't understand how nice it is to be able to listen to the radio or watch TV and never hear a single advert or product placement. The TV license is a good thing.

Get a life, bin that knife!

Attached: 1450935482739.jpg (648x648, 476K)

hey! he didnt say he wasnt a Kike! i caught THAT shit !! (5 adam 4, we have a red flag possible J situation...please advise)

It’s quite simple Anons, if you’re a law abiding citizen but for some reason a bunch of PIGS come kicking your door down then all is lost, why not take some of the thugs with you? If by some miracle or use of skill as instinct you make it through the first onslaught be sure to FUCK those bodies up, I mean fuck them up and desecrate them so bad that the hit team that comes to kill you will suffer from alcoholism inducing PTSD. If this happens enough times then the cops themselves will refuse to carry out the laws, hopefully some stupid but brave leftists will volunteer for the meat grinder and you Jow Forumsacks can have some real fun. Make it not worth it my niggers, it already isn’t

Attached: 72E4578E-599B-40AC-9B22-9464CAC0FB01.jpg (640x800, 61K)

Attached: antigun dumbfucks.png (872x886, 220K)

Yep. What's his name? He's a martyr & a casualty of war.
Obviously, yeah. But that's the current branding being used. Sure it's as meaningful as the distinction between Coke and Pepsi, but it roughly equates to the 2 major factions inside the US that'll be going at it.

red... red is blood, blood is tranny wounds... its logical. Demented and sad, nut logical)

Do you have a 'Loicense for that free-speech mate?"

Attached: civwaretard.png (1315x890, 555K)

It's intentionally created as a conflict so you ignore billionaire jews and the politicians who serve them.

normies would typically be ASLEEP, so, they NO KNOCK hit you at zero five hundred...i mean youre NOT a normie, your adecent god feaqring degenerate, so, youre UP and HARD, snorting heroin ofut of some kike whores ASS, but, normies would be sleep, so...

Nigger, you dumb.

no he's just resting his eyes, with the eyes wide open, bobby. yes, just like grandma, let the nice jew bastard speak, bobby...

>sweetie

How fucking fat are you lol? fuckin NPCs lol, what a joke. (I don't put my guns on youre faggot commie registers :))

lol dude is proof that they needed to take his guns away. you all laugh at niggers being shot
by cops because the assumption is that they didn't respect the cop's authority. well, that's exactly what this dipshit went and did. if he was willing to shoot cops, then you can be sure that he was willing to shoot anyone, even innocent people. so, yeah, mentally unstable people like him should indeed lose their guns.

and, suggestions on how we "spin that" for the liberal jew media, exactly? *curious.jpg*

early court hurdles? were some shit about usual, you know "well yes yes, but you see guns are particularly DANGEROUS, so we should maybe... " and it spun out from theere, like always. guns are fucking SPECIAL, you know this.

>being a liberal
disgusting

Wtf are you serious?

>It's just stupid and inconsiderate.
you SURE you BEEN here before? i mean, just sayin'

100% this. Next he'll trot out "muh drone strikes" as an argument.
Oh don't worry - I think people are aware enough to know that just fighting the individual Zogbots won't be enough. The elites are all on those lists as well I'd imagine. Again, look at Mexico (the tactics used, not an endorsement kek), the Cartels go straight after the generals and politicians in charge (as well as targeting specific stations and cops). They work from the top down. And it's effective at controlling thinsgs, everyone knows Mexican government is just an arm of the Cartel at this point. Triads do the same, Islamists etc. The elites are insane if they can't see how this war is going to cost them. Why fight a dozen cops in gear instead of ambushing the commanding class?

Imagine being this idiot for two seconds

>leaving your house
this is why they want wagecucks to have a job, so they can take their guns

Idiot
they will just hire 10 more cops, and if those 10 get killed they will hire 100 more etc etc

Okay, CIA....