PATRICK LITTLE 2020 /plg/

>look at catalog
>no Patrick Little thread

I rarely post but Zion Don and Chang Gang are dominating the catalog. This thread is for discussion of Patrick Little, and his campaign to help America awaken from her Semitic-slumber

Attached: 27631A8E-688F-4905-B6D1-A0C1666DF8B5.jpg (1024x985, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

littlerevolution.us
surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=e60651f4-03ad-4a80-9b0d-09bc68bbdc74&c=100
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation
twitter.com/VKandidat
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
youtube.com/watch?v=7HajldKx3uw
youtube.com/channel/UCcAhXQl-YWTU9wzfm5R5t7g
youtube.com/channel/UCjzdqCtcia_ThRO-DOMEWGg
youtube.com/watch?v=l2Hdzbe2YHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Campaign site
littlerevolution.us

Throughout my time on this Mongolian basket weaving networking site, no other figure has spoken truth about international Jewry more so than Pat.

The only way to stand up to globo-homo is by naming them, anyone who says otherwise is a confirmed optics boomer

>inb4 moarpheus kike

cia glowing nigger
no thanks
will cuck just like trump and yang
kys

Bump

Attached: tel aviv.gif (640x417, 2.43M)

Yep, I’m turning 22 in a few days and i cant wait for my training at Langley
>hurrrrrrr CIA hurrrrrrr

Attached: 019B9E34-503F-4455-B76B-97B4CE247DEA.png (500x346, 140K)

>Oy vey don't vote on those that name the jew

Attached: 1550329334366.gif (296x367, 2.27M)

I dunno man, it's pretty damn hard to primary challenge a sitting president.

KEK thats some good memeing

The point is to force the issues into light, Trump will win the nomination, the goal should be elevating the platform beyond “Patrick Little 2020”, and naming them

damn you Portugal, well played

Attached: 1552431368857.jpg (800x800, 173K)

Bad optics

Sage

Attached: BB1A2401-CA67-46AD-8EFC-05448F3E1F89.jpg (750x733, 422K)

Fuck your optics, im going in

Attached: 1552407696406.png (1090x1175, 248K)

>1.4%

Yeah you’re not going anywhere lol.

Attached: DBA78C19-AF49-4877-9EB4-042BAE535963.jpg (750x745, 303K)

BUMP
U
M
P

Attached: 1552307044301.png (5576x6920, 1.8M)

Attached: YangGang.png (1136x2942, 987K)

I knew you would be here Franco-bro

blow it out your ass

Attached: 1552353814823.png (300x250, 41K)

Welcome back frenchie

Attached: 1552405615691.png (894x1587, 104K)

If he does run he needs to go third party or independent in my opinion. Jumping into Republican primaries while there's a sitting Republican president is just going to preemptively neuter your run.

i'm not "that' frog.
i'm the other one that comes from time to time.

Attached: 1552313124480.png (1006x1005, 650K)

>phone posting an unrelated picture of cat
This is a new low.

Attached: 1552246776483.png (306x306, 112K)

I heard dawson might try to run for office too. Does anyone know if he is really going for it?

Three non-Israeli shills ITT.

Attached: patrick little meme LOL.png (780x1508, 604K)

Who's dawson might I ask?

>I rarely post but Zion Don and Chang Gang are dominating the catalog.

Yeah the Yang Gang stuff is so pathetic. All those degenerates shilling that Chink should get the rope too.

I would prefer that Patrick Little run as a Dem or Independent so that I can support both him and Trump.

Attached: 308402398423.jpg (700x400, 51K)

You caught me, I’m so Israeli and Jewish it hurts....
Getting the question to the public is the only thing that matters, unless you “trust the plan” and “much optics”
Cowards get the lamp post too

Pat should drop out of the Republican race and run on the AFP ticket. The AFP didn’t run a candidate in 2016 because they chose Trump instead, just make the case that was a mistake and under no circumstances should they vote for Trump again and run AFP ez game ez life

anti-zionist, anti-neocon, actually has decent optics and know his facts very well. But I believe he is living in Japan, which makes him unable to run for office. I belive you need to be living in usa at least 6 months prior to the election in the state he wanted to run.

Let me ask you something. Two questions rather:

Will Pat deport his own (((brother)))?
Who will deport Pat?

Attached: little brother 2.jpg (880x930, 53K)

Fellas I'm too blackpilled to see a political solution, will it really work this time? Or are the yang gang accelerationists in the right...

He can probably find some feather nigger loophole that allows him to run for office no matter what because he’s an American Indian.

>yang gang
>accelerationist

It’s the definition of a deradicalization psyop.

Browsing his site and thinking about his as a president is like an obscure Linux distribution with a web 1.0 site suddenly replacing windows

est

Could be, could be, I'll have you in my prayers AMERIBROS, dios te bendiga

Interesting, have a link for that pic? Genuine question

Regardless, there needs to be awareness of the jq, and he is the only one with the modicum of balls to name them

Baseado e vermelhopilulado

Attached: lavonaffair.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Attached: 1550877646347.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Is he a natural born citizen? If not then we aren't going to support him for power in the U.S. at least.
Actually, if you look at the statistics, most of his supporters are republicans and conservatives, he has less almost no support from dems (in cali at least), I don't think it would be wise for him to switch parties.

> surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=e60651f4-03ad-4a80-9b0d-09bc68bbdc74&c=100

Attached: 1552427250315.png (1000x1000, 1.03M)

yeah, although it's kinda retarded that would be also a plus because he couldn't be dismissed as "white straight male" although I'm sure many would still try to do this shit anyway.

Checked and kek’d, never seen that one before

RADIOACTIVE AUSCHWITZ

Attached: little3.jpg (600x2971, 472K)

>Is he a natural born citizen?
yeah

Attached: USSLiberty.jpg (1461x830, 231K)

this

Sure. All images are sourced with their respective links here:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation

cocaine bump

ty fren

nice

Attached: 1549558908935s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

what is his first name so I can check him out?

On his platform, Patrick want to target every governor seat up for reelection in 2020

Attached: 1527958855621.jpg (2000x1333, 398K)

>banned by Gab for no good reason (no proof)

Looks like (((Gab))) is kosher now.

Need some prayers too, we're literally getting reconquered, just look up footage of migrants in ceuta, melilla, canary islands and algeciras

Attached: 1511839491538.jpg (1500x1494, 303K)

ryan dawson. You might have some trouble finding most of his spicy stuff though. He has been shahoa'd multiply times for obvious (((reasons)))

Ok frogposter

Attached: 7939D2CF-8972-4AEF-A9C5-F219F2334245.jpg (750x863, 647K)

hang in there spainbro
I'll keep you in my prayers too.
sweet I'll look into it

Attached: The Last Stand.jpg (1200x843, 236K)

Still is an overton shifting event

Attached: IMG_0232.jpg (1932x2576, 409K)

Acceleration isn't possible because the enemy can go easier whenever they sense it's necessary and keep things under control. So it's not a way to win but to lose exactly as fast as the kikes desire.

This. Shifting the window is the goal.

I’ve read all of that before, and nothing in there convinces me he is a Jew, or his family, a picture of his brother and dad (dad doesn’t look Jew) will not be enough to abandon naming them and their crimes, sorry user, or moarpheus, whoever you are

This is the only thing that matters

Attached: 3835D7F4-257B-45FA-8896-B27F45D60AFF.jpg (864x1080, 201K)

Is that the school where kids made the roman salute ? Did Patrick meet with them ?

>Acceleration
And it's a defeatist mentality. I cannot think of a more disgusting trait for a brother in arm to allow the enemy to existe in a part of his brain, just as larper, the people who have accepted even a slightly temporary worse situation for white people should seriously question their faith and inner strengh. I wouldn't want to fight along these people.

When you feel too weak to fight you just quit, you don't drag down other with you.

Attached: 1525268920451.jpg (750x736, 521K)

Patrick could represent a different future. He has a lot on his plate.

Attached: 5b10a83dd75d5.jpg (2001x3054, 1.03M)

If you actually read "moarpheus's" work you would not that it literally is just scitzo shit doxxing the wrong people and claiming them to be related. One of the comments on his "investigation" called him out on his bullshit.
Yup, full time student, he did make a comment on a live stream that he was gonna pick up his campaign during the summer so he can invest more time.

Attached: Pat disinfo shills.png (989x459, 159K)

Its one of the schools in the area, he went to the other school but nothing happened so it was a bust.

Attached: twitter suspension 20190219 smollett.jpg (694x694, 68K)

You have me convinced for now, all I can do here in Spain is move to the rural north, find a good wife and form a community of people who are aware of shit

Attached: 4d4d6d17a93627519a2d447e8b5b87b5.jpg (407x584, 56K)

>find a good wife
Kek

based bro, keep it up
holy kek

Attached: 1547482381887.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I spend the summer in the mountains north of Barcelona, was pretty comfy. You guys need to start killing commies again and get your feminist issue under control.

>move to the rural north
Do that and read Camp of the Saints. Jean Raspail predicted this situation but he knew that small white communities will survive through this age of darkness. And then the mutts will cry out in anguish for the white to repair their nuclear reactor and treat their cancers we will whisper "no."

Joder después de la mierda del 8m me dan ganas de pegarme un tiro, pozzed af

Attached: 8m.jpg (642x428, 70K)

Thanks for the tip baguette bro, will do, and yeah let the unfaithful steam in their pots

Maybe I'm crazy. But I'll wait for artificial wombs and I'll clone myself. I don't want to mix my genes with some stupid whore and have a kid which is half stupid and son of a impure filthy womb. Neither I want to have a kid that will grow in a world where reproduction is controlled by sluts. So if artificial wombs don't exist I'll not have kids.

You should check out the prophecy for WW3 from Siener Van Rensburg. He also predicted the camp of the saints scenario, the rise of white racism again and even the civil war that your yellow vest protest is turning into.

What is little doing this year? How is he mentally? He was breaking under the stress last time I saw him but he seemed like he spoke from the heart.

Stop being a coward faggot.

If jews like you are so nervous about him he's a good guy

Not sure when you saw him but he did have a concussion that messed with him for a few months. He is doing good, lots of reading and doing interviews on dissident right shows and what not. When school is out he is going to be doing more Jwalks and what not.

Follow the campaign staff twitter at twitter.com/VKandidat

Still working on his studies as a full time student, his campaign isn't gonna really take off until the summer. When he's not at school. All he's been doing lately is narrating a book and doing some Q&As here and there.

Hey look it's the thread full of memeflags larping like they're Americans and get any say whatsoever in American political matters.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Exactly, ive read the entire thing twice and its senseless, also helpful for us all to be aware of rats around us we may not know about

That is messed up man, a family can only be formed with a good wife to be by your side and help advice you and raise the kids well, one is not whole without the other, nor will the kids be

Attached: 6c300a01d13cee6796a68981b6c0cd2b.jpg (267x400, 26K)

Paul nehlen had them too. Where is he now??

bump.

Attached: zinni_iraq_war.jpg (737x552, 93K)

df you talking about?

I like Pat. He needs to get in the UBI game though because boomers love jews and zoomers love free money.

Here, have another one. A VERY PAT RELATED PIC! I bet he will love talking about this one, if he hasn´t already. It´s old news but often missed entirely.
>mumbles something about find out who you can´t critique. Are probably the ones doing the bad shit in the first place.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
It´s not often you see more of an admission of guilt than in that bill btw. EVERY SINGLE PART OF THIS DEFINITION of 'antisemitism' is something jews are doing!
I particularly like this part.
>(C) Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the State of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.
Weither real or imagined things jews as individual or group does. You can´t point out or you are anti semitic.
>(E) Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own countries.
This is exactly what dual citizenship with israel is. And they want to say you can´t argue that, or you are antisemitic.
So basically they want what pat is saying, to be considered antisemitic and ultimately some kind of future legislation to prevent people from pat from even being able to talk about dual citizenship conflict of interest! Crazy huh.

Attached: anti_semitism_bill.png (954x902, 732K)

I don't see what's wrong with non Americans contributing to the conversation, that being said I need to research more on Mr.Little to see if I should help shill him or not

UBI will be much more sensible once the adoption rates of automation and AI hit critical mass and there will be limited other options for low-skill wagies
t.AI and advanced analytics consultant

>That is messed up man, a family can only be formed with a good wife to be by your side and help advice you and raise the kids well, one is not whole without the other, nor will the kids be
A woman is just a walking incubator. Women rarely will do something worthy, even if they do it won't compensate their evil, materialism and foolishness. They only give problems and I just want a more efficient solution

No UBI, we will have stuff like the CCC or the Reich Labor Service.

>zoomers love free money.
only nig zoomers and trannys want gibs, the other white zoomers and other catizicos (like 30% of them) are actually more based beyond this.
>I don't see what's wrong with non Americans contributing to the conversation
There isn't, he's just bieng a fag

Attached: 1552362403047.png (1000x500, 305K)

>I don't see what's wrong with non Americans contributing to the conversation, that being said I need to research more on Mr.Little to see if I should help shill him or not
Here´s a livestream of pat walking around in oakland talking to people. from 2018.
youtube.com/watch?v=7HajldKx3uw
He got pretty much deleted from yt
Basically the gist of it is, former military deployed in afghanistan. Totally pro israel and good goy anything for israel. Someone dared him read culture of critique as he was shilling for israel. He losts his mind as he couldn´t disprove it, and started looking more into it, and has been naming the jew ever since, and talking about dual israeli citizenship being big problem for US politicas, and wants aipac and israeli influence out of USA politics.

Fair enough, things will become more clear on this front before 2024, bots already replacing accountants at Fortune 100’s

I'm Jewish you're my slave. We Jews dictate American politics. It's not like you have any chance to influence anything, not even your vote counts

You have a very bleak perspective but I don't blame you, I've seen examples of the contrary, you need to go to rural Catholic areas and go to church, trust me she will walk through those doors one day and sit on a bench near you, God tends to the faithful

Attached: img-2.jpg (798x1085, 283K)

Staff has not been kicked off twitter yet and he has 2 channels on YT right now.
twitter.com/VKandidat
youtube.com/channel/UCcAhXQl-YWTU9wzfm5R5t7g
youtube.com/channel/UCjzdqCtcia_ThRO-DOMEWGg

Attached: break aipac.jpg (2550x3300, 682K)

>rural Catholic areas
This is not America. Here urban girls are better than rural girls. Just like urban people are more likely to vote right wing in America it's the opposite

Ah thanks!

Can't Riddle the little

youtube.com/watch?v=l2Hdzbe2YHA

Attached: 1552425168116.gif (640x360, 974K)

The labor market will for sure change but we will always have stuff for people to do that robots and AI will have to high of a price point to be used for.