Yang is finished

buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/Jow Forums-vs-the-yang-gang

Attached: O4MShF5.png (905x203, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ooo1
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's been exposed OP, the only people supporting this fag are literal discord trannys. Instead, stand behind a real candidate.

Attached: 1552432159700.jpg (2550x3300, 554K)

op is a faggot
>buzzfeed

Attached: tte9.jpg (347x346, 16K)

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

archive.is/7ooo1

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/

"Yang Gang 2020": gg/bwpMQZB
"YangGang": gg/cb35dYS
"Totally Yang 2020 Official Discord": gg/gXDDzkJ

reminder that Yang shilling is actually a Jow Forums psyop to divide the democrats

Trump's base doesnt even come here, most people posting here all left or center left, this Yang shit is basically an attack on the DNC

its just like I predicted, Jow Forums is 90% shills and 10% leftards, all they do is psyop themselves while we laugh

HAHA U SUCK

ROUNDEYE

TOWSAN DORRARS

HA HA

Attached: DFA79E72-66CE-4463-96C8-7B228DFAC2D8.jpg (600x478, 48K)

>the extreme far-left is throwing their guy Destiny over the bus

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

people who read Buzzfeed do not know who Destiny is

It don't matter, "journalists" are basically the priests of the religion of leftism and they are basically excommunicating Destiny.

Back to plebbit

Attached: 1552545864887.png (1075x771, 176K)

You first.

weird take when the chapo guys on twitter spend all day shitting on journalists and pundits

this alt-right guy "destiny" sounds terrifying.

trang got cleaned up because of this

Attached: no ching chong.png (676x873, 903K)

>a ching, a chong, one two potato

Attached: 553030719.png (339x314, 186K)

They're all part of the same tribe

This "U MUST DISAVOW - U MUST DISAVOW AGAIN" tactic would kill a white Democrat, but Buzzfeed is now promulgating the racial stereotype of Asians as ruthless self-advancers.

I don't give a fuck if Yang wins, or loses I JUST WANT THE FUCKING HAT ALREADY

>give us the bag

Attached: 1552597659812.jpg (1800x2324, 815K)

The Chapo guys are higher in the hierarchy than basic journalists, so basically the bishops of leftism and thus allowed to shit on lefties that are lower in the hierarchy. You will NEVER see a lowly buzzfeed priest attempt to excommunicate the chapo bishops.

Attached: YANGNOGS.png (570x406, 408K)

>yang is finished
yang hasnt even begun

Attached: 1552548558642.png (640x360, 397K)

>Discord trannies try and pose as original Trump meme oldfags
>thinks we supported trump to crash the country so "lol dont you see you should troll for Yang to fuck the economy!"
>don't understand the majority of Jow Forums sees them as forever butthurt Bernie donators
A russian jewish CIA nigger super PAC funds you, and Yang won't make it through the debates.

>are those kikes talking shit about me again

Attached: J2vlneR.jpg (1921x1103, 179K)

>I genuinely believe if I put pink hats on old Trump memes my country will explode and I won't have to get a job.

hahhahahahahaaahahahaaaha aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Yang doesn't particularly worried
What sub-60 IQ nigger wrote this? Who edited it?

Becuz hes already finished since he’s a low energy Jackie Chan u worthless fuck wit

he got banned on twitch for calling a black republican a self hating nigger but then the mods mysteriously unbanned him 2 days later even though it should be 30 days

The more they spam that gay shit the less seriously actual voters will take his Campaign. Nobody wants to be associated with that faggotry IRL. Hell nobody outside of a few discord trannies and click bait journos even post them because they are so cringe. It's ironic but given the updated polls they may have sabotaged his Campaign before it even began.

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-194430_Chrome.jpg (1409x1655, 280K)

>doesn't particularly worried
what the fuck which retarded kike wrote this classic?

i've been warning that pic related was gonna happen. yang tards didnt listen

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 203K)

the kind of fuck retarded kike whose parents paid $500k to the buy admission and a degree from a worthless university. College degrees are a mere formality for jews so they can pretend they aren't purely nepotistic.