UBI should scale based on privilege

UBI should scale based on privilege.

For example it should start at:
$500 for white men
$650 for white women

Up to:
$1500 for LGBT black women
$1750 for disabled PoC

This is a way of ensuring that instead of just "muh free shit", UBI becomes a force for equality and positive social change as well.

Thoughts?

Attached: df0dfcfeedb0dd5eff76bec8d44210f7.jpg (487x715, 37K)

no

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Repatriation is the price of reparations

tasty nigress

Attached: 1550366687394.jpg (473x479, 31K)

>tfw you'll never be a LGBT disabled nigger female for maximum neetbux profit

Attached: 1508907355353.jpg (900x900, 60K)

kill yourself

I can't stop thinking about black men fucking white women. Especially blonde white women. I haven't dated in years because of this. These thoughts have completely eradicated my trust in women. I even tried dating church girls, but it made it worse. I just can't stop thinking about them fucking black men behind my back and getting pregnant with black seed. I've been mentally blacked.

Attached: 1551076511486.png (1102x967, 501K)

I'm a sad virgin with two houses, three cars and thousands of dallors in the bank.

Women don't want me and I'm ok with that because women are a waste of money.

Does it have a dick? Pls have a dick

what ubi you retarded shit baiter? sage

fpbp

UBI for Mozambique

$400 for attractive women

You don't want to go down that road.
Nigresses will bend over backwards for "White boys" but the smell and culture will overwhelm any positive physical features.
>t. southerner that's had an entire dating inbox full of nigresses I never replied to.

This is brilliant! Somebody get this message to Yang right away, I bet you he'll implement it.

This would do so much good for his appeal with the critical Democrat voting groups.

how much for white cisgendered gamers, the most persecuted minority

Attached: 1543176757304.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

I doubt there are many white men in Seychelles, they're hella diverse.

Do you understand what the U in UBI means?

What the fuck does some random island chain have to do with Nigresses?