When did Jow Forums start becoming The_Donald?

I'm starting to see more and more posts coming from Israel apologists trying to minimize the importance of Israel because Trump supports them.

The Yang stuff can get annoying but holy shit the blind love for Trump is even more a blackpill.

Attached: 1551361008653.jpg (960x540, 92K)

I'm just here for the memes

Like when he calls Haiti a shithole country lmao

You live in the dark ages. The enemy is the Bad Idea.

Do you have a Parasite Phone that your put in your Parasite Pocket and carry everywhere?

Stop sloshing around in the mud of outdated tiers of rhetoric.

In 2016

kill yourself

You grow up and realize that if someone so redpilled as Trump trusts the Israelis they can't be all bad.

Are you guys that lost?

Attached: 1552533425108.jpg (1399x966, 283K)

If the Dems ever get back in you're going to prison. Trump is all that stands between us and the complete annihilation of the white race. Think carefully about what you're doing.

Not everyone is a paranoid skitzo scared of mystery jews, some people care about politics

>Trump is all that stands between us and the complete annihilation of the white race.
He's actually increasing the white decline in our country. Nobody is as pro-immigration as he is.

Trump literally wants browns to come in "in the largest numbers ever".

>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't build the wall
>Trump is providing Israel with 38 billion.

How is he preventing the annihilation of the white race?

You're blind if you can't see that he's accelerating it.

Doesn't matter. The Dems will put you in FEMA camps for what happened in 2016. If you give a shit about your freedom you will vote STRAIGHT R no questions asked from now on.

when the donald was taken over by reddit kikes and banned everyone

> When did Jow Forums start becoming The_Donald?
uh like 3 years ago?

btw ceddit.com is a place that lets you see all the deleted / censored comments on leddit. its pretty interesting

Attached: trannymods.png (982x167, 12K)

ITT: circumcision trauma

About 2016, why?

Republicans don't care about freedom either, both parties throw you under the bus for shitskins.
>Muh FEMA camps
Nice boomer conspiracy theory.

Attached: 1111a.jpg (928x960, 91K)

Absolute state of this place

Attached: tbffgjvj.jpg (256x192, 12K)

They are all Zio-shills. Everyone with a functioning brain has jumped off the Trump train. The only thing Drumpf brags about is moving some fucking embassy to another place in Israel, and giving MORE money to the MIC... woopdie fucking doo

>MUH SPACE FORCE
>MUH MILITARY
>MUH JEWS
>oh sorry no money for wall :(
kys Trump morons

You people on here trying to turn people against MAGA for a literal Chinese communist and you say the Republicans don't give a shit about freedom??

>A train station that will be built not far from the Western Wall will be named after US President Donald Trump.

whole /ptg/ will go all the way desu

How is it you're just coming to this realization now? Are you retarded? Have you been elsewhere?

Droves of incels just discovered the internet in 2016

someone [you] has a Kus-boner

Get one of your tranny friends to help you out with that

I don’t care about Israel. Stop giving them money but I don’t see any need to stop them from killing Muslims.

Jow Forums knows about Zion Don
It's just a bunch of Qshner bots and MIGA boomers shilling for him still.
This poll is from a few weeks ago. I'm sure a new one would be even more Yes votes.

Attached: sp21.png (1098x505, 26K)

>you people are literally turning on a Jewish communist for a Chinese communist who also gives you $1000 a month?
Yes

Attached: IMG_20190308_035837.jpg (1080x360, 53K)

T. Hasbarat

Do the beliefs your boomer dad forced down your throat taste as good as his boomer cock?

Fuck off, shill. Israel and Trump are based.